Cat Fight - Cover

Cat Fight

Copyright© 2016 - 2017 All rights reserved.

Chapter 19 (Space Battle)

tinton - 2 1/2 seconds
specton - 2 1/2 minutes
Toton - 2 1/2 hours
minton - 2 1/2 days
daycon - 2 1/2 weeks
Malant - 2 1/2 months
quant - 2 1/2 years
galant - 2 1/2 centuries
Metson - 2 1/2 inches
maclon - 2 1/2 feet
heckson - 2 1/2 miles tetson - 2 1/2 acres

Bill Axor (AKA Ambrose) - Lion clan King
Tomco Traxor - Bill’s dead father, Lion clan
King Tobias Traxor - Bill’s dead brother, Lion clan
Queen Trianna Axor - Bill’s dead mother, Lion clan of Mandria
Queen Niaco Traxor - Tiger clan, Tobias mate, now Bill’s
Twitty Glax - Grey Tabby clan, bill’s body guard and mate
Glenna Nox - Bengal clan, Bill’s body guard and mate
Mikos Glac - Chartreux clan
Skylos - Captain of star cruiser - Wire hair clan
General Roth - Leopard clan
Wrena - Leopard clan, Roth’s wife
Henna Glac - Chartreux clan, Mikos mate, Xendran Doctor
Theta Panadon - Cheetah clan
Cornelius Glax - one of Bill’s Uncles, Grey Tabby clan
Conrad Nox - Bill’s other Uncle Bengal clan
Assassin group - Jaguar clan
second assassin group - Ocicat clan
Gregor - Cougar clan
Cetana - cougar clan Gregor’s mate
Gwayne - Panther clan
Dawney - Panther clan Gwayne’s mate
Thomas - Lynx clan
Mileen - Lynx clan Thomas’s mate
Typree Maxor - Sub King of Mandria, Lion clan
Adina Maxor - Paladin Princess of Xendra, Sub-princess of Mandria, Lion clan


Ambrose was running as fast as he could out the back of the palace. Off in the distance he could hear the whine of a craft lifting off. Roaring Ambrose tried to increase his speed toward the sound. Breaking into the open Ambrose tried to leap at the lifting craft only to fall short.

Close on his heels were his Knights, Paladins and Niaco. Roaring in frustration as the craft lifted skyward. Even as he watched he saw his star cruiser appear firing on the ascending craft. “Skylos,” Ambrose roared! “Bring them down Princess Adina is on board!”

Changing tactics Ambrose’s star cruiser started to make more pin point hits. Then suddenly the foreign craft climbed faster evading the cruiser making open space. Cursing Skylos was about to give chase, then landed next to Ambrose and the others. Leaping aboard Ambrose shouted, “Make for space! Catch them!”

Nodding the wire hair clan commander, Skylos, quickly lifted the star cruiser giving chase. “On it now Sire. I managed to hit their engines so they won’t be able to hide. We should catch them soon!”

“Good Captain, go!” Ambrose roared as they felt the ship accelerate. Ambrose was pacing the deck angry that he had allowed this to happen. Shit he thought! Her brother was going to start destroying things if Adina got hurt. Ambrose felt a paw on his shoulder as he whirled roaring at Niaco almost lashing out at her.

Bowing shaking a little she stated, “We will fight to the death for the family my mate. Have no fear of that. If need be we will lay waste to the Talandian world if she is harmed!” Ambrose’s eyes went large as all his Knights, Paladins and Niaco bowed before him. “We all pledge to release her mate.”

“It is good to go into battle with such loyal people! So be it! If the Talandian planet has to run red with blood then by the great feline it will! This shall be the last time that the kingdom is betrayed by them!”

All of his Knights and Paladins raised their swords as they cheered. Roth leaned close whispering, “Fantastic speech Sire! Your father would be extremely proud of you!”

“Thank you Roth but it wasn’t a speech. I meant every word of it! We have to make sure this can never happen again!” Ambrose whispered back to Roth.

Roth turned from Ambrose walking to Skylos, after a moment he was on the radio. “This is General Roth I want every ship, every soldier ready to go. Follow us to Talandia we will finally put this rebellion to rest!”

Turning the radio off Roth spoke briefly to Skylos then walked back to Ambrose.

“Are we closing the distance?” Ambrose asked of Roth.

“Captain Skylos said we are gaining, he is afraid that the other craft might land before we over take it. He is mad that he didn’t damage it more.” Roth relayed.

Ambrose smiled he’d like nothing better than to blow the hell out of the other ship. Had Adina not been aboard Ambrose figured the other would be junk by now.

Onboard the other ship Twitty and Glenna were bidding their time before they struck. They really had no idea how to land the hulk of a ship.

Adina’s kidnapper cursed under his breath they were being followed! Damn it! Looking over everything he again cursed. The brief scuffle he’d had escaping had obviously damaged the ship more than he thought! Looking again he saw that the other ship was starting to over take him. Making several adjustments the male smiled. It was of no consequence his pursuer wouldn’t catch him before he landed.

Skylos cursed as he started to adjust his equipment as much as he could. He had to catch them it was a disgrace if he didn’t! Pushing the engines they crept even closer. Skylos smiled more as the engines strained good they were closing faster!

The kidnapper cursed again as he saw that his pursuer was closing faster! Damn it at this rate they’d have him in orbit! “Predator to king! I suggest you get some support up here or you’re going to lose your prize!”

“King to predator, we have no...” came Conrad’s voice.

“Like I said get them here or this is the last you will hear from me. I will not be a prisoner of Xendra not for you nor any other! Get them here now!” The male growled out at Conrad.

“On the way! We have a reception committee if they get past.” Conrad said through clenched teeth. This assassin was seriously pissing him off!

“Good! Then prepare I should have her to you very soon,” the male said looking over at the unconscious form of Adina. She wasn’t well trained though he could see that she had the basics down. It had been a long time since a novice had surprised him.

Skylos cursed as his eyes went wide seeing the ten ships that were approaching from the planet. Roaring he got off two shots that shook the other ship dropping it back into normal space. Arming all weapons a fierce smile crossed his features.

“I have ten enemy ships approaching! I need some of you on the pulse cannons! I can get some of them though not all!” Skylos shouted.

All four of Knights got wicked smiles as they went to the mid-ship junction. Roth went up; Gwayne went down, Gregor left and Thomas right. A moment later they all reported in.

“Mid-ship weapons report!” Skylos shouted.

“Port side on line,” Gregor reported.

“Starboard up and running,” came Thomas’s reply.

“Bow top cannon activated,” came Roth’s answer.

“Stern cannon ready! Let’s blow these traitors out of the sky!” Came Gwayne’s shout.

Skylos smiled more then started to adjust as the ships rushed toward them. “Here they come! Contact one half specton!”

A moment later there were several explosions as the ten, and then only five ships started to fire on them. “Damn it!” Came Roth’s voice as he missed then Gwayne got the ship!

“You’re getting old Roth!” They heard Gwayne say.

Growling Roth took out another two that crossed in front of the ship. “Shut up Gwayne! Beat that!” The last two exploded suddenly on either side of the ship.

“Good job moving in to intercept the other ship.” Skylos said as they quickly approached the other ship. They’d almost docked, the four knights starting to disengage from their pulse cannons when Skylos started shouting. “Looks like we aren’t done yet! Twenty more inbound!”

Looking down the corridor to Gwayne’s position Roth smiled. “We’ll see who is old, Gwayne!”

Nodding at Roth, Gwayne growled back to him, “Yes I think we will old one!”

Growling Skylos shouted, “Fight later! Get back online! Contact in a specton!”

Ambrose was pacing as he watched the battle, he hated being a sitting target like this! Going up front Skylos looked up pointing to a seat. Ambrose smiled, sitting taking the auto pulse cannon control in his paw.

Conrad watched the first wave disappear within moments. What in the hell was this ship using? Then he saw that it was that bastard nephew of his. Shaking his head he knew the second wave wasn’t going to be effective either. Ordering up the heavier armored ships he sent them as fast as he could behind the second wave.

Roth cursed when Gwayne had equaled the score of ships destroyed to his own. The second wave destroyed Skylos moved to intercept the other ship again. Opening the airlock they started in stopping short when the male had Adina’s unconscious body with a knife at her throat.

A wicked smile crossed his face as he looked up seeing all of them. Then he growled as Thomas entered the room as did Thomas.

“So traitor! You have to hide behind the skirts of an unconscious female! Now I am extremely glad that I killed that traitorous father of yours! Perhaps now I can finish the entire traitor family! I missed the execution of that bitch of a mother of yours!” Thomas hissed out.

The male’s raspy voice filled the room, “not nearly as glad as I will be when I kill this one. To end even a bastard off shoot of this family will be satisfying!” Smiling a wicked smile, the male started to press forward with the knife even as Ambrose shouted no.

Suddenly everything froze as Ambrose rushed forward knocking the knife from the grasp of the male. Raking his paw across the male’s face Ambrose ripped Adina’s body from him.

The source of this story is SciFi-Stories

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close