Made to Do Completed - Cover

Made to Do Completed

Copyright© 2019 by Yob

Chapter 12: Heaven

Warren Norman figured he was unlikely to get any closer to heaven, than this. Linda had said she liked to decorate. She was a great decoration in his bed. He told her so.

“Oh, baby! That’s so sweet!” Linda sincerely appreciated the compliment.

“Can I ask a personal question, Linda?” Warren ventured.

“I’m clean, baby. Don’t worry. You won’t catch anything from me.”

“Ah! Good to know, but not what I was going to ask.” Warren was thoughtful, needed to phrase the question just right and not offend her. He laughed. Imagine being worried about offending a prostitute, but he was.

“What’s funny, baby?” Linda looked at him with curiosity.

‘She is so beautiful,’ Warren thought.

“I’m just happy. A question about your empathy? You can’t control it can you?”

“I don’t know. I don’t believe I ever considered trying to control it.” Linda pursed her lips in thought. Warren adored that expression.

“Let me ask it differently, and I beg you, if there is some way to take offense at the way I phrase the question, please believe that is not the way I mean it.” Warren, the erstwhile suitor and reluctant offender.

“If someone is suffering, emotionally, desperate to be loved, can you NOT want to love them?” Warren choked getting this mouthful out, in a credible flow.

“Oh!” Linda giggled, “That’s so sweet, baby! You’re jealous! You are afraid I can’t or won’t be yours exclusively!” She kissed him.

“Not exactly. But can you be exclusive? Now the subject has arisen, I would like to know!” Warren hadn’t considered exclusivity. Now it bothered him.

“Oh, baby! Here, have a titty! They’re all yours!” Linda offered her breasts.

“They’re beautiful but I can’t talk with my mouth full and I want to talk.”

“That’s okay baby. Mommy’s not going anywhere. My titties are all yours whenever you want them.” Linda caressed her small perfect breasts.

“There is a young black woman, much darker than yourself. Did I mention I love your coppery color? Your skin and everything about you is beautiful!”

“What about the young black woman, baby?” Linda was curious, not jealous.

“She was horribly injured in a war in Africa. Rebels captured her, and cut her.”

“Oh, that’s horrible! How bad did they cut her?” Linda’s eyes were huge. Terrified for the young woman.

“Bad! Very Bad! She was about seven months pregnant, and they were bored. They bet on the sex of the fetus. They cut her open to settle the bet! And they cut her throat to silence her screams!” Warren was as gentle as possible with the narrative, but nothing about the telling of such a story can be gentle.

Linda was crying and very distraught, saddened to the depths of her being. “She lived through that? She’s alive?”

“Yes. And I care about her.” Warren confessed.

“Was it your baby, honey?” Linda asked between sobs and still weeping profusely.

“No. Not mine. She recovered to a degree. She can’t speak. She can’t have children. Her scars are ... very apparent. But her eyes speak to me. I could drown in her eyes. Her eyes are very beautiful.” Warren spoke tenderly.

“Then we must rescue her. Have her with us. I now understand, I think, your question about my empathy. Oh, I already empathize with this poor woman, and I’ve never met her. Not yet! But I will! Let’s go find her. Bring her here!” Linda was enthusiastic. She was drying her tears. Finished weeping. She had a mission to help, and helping makes her happy. The happy was winning over the sadness.

“You are so incredibly special, Linda. The more I know you, the more I...” Warren stopped! He almost said; he couldn’t BELIEVE what he almost said. Rather he believed he shouldn’t say it!

“Love me?” Linda finished for him. “I know baby. I can feel it.” She was thoughtful a moment. “Would she be happy here with us?”

“I feel certain of it. But we don’t have to always be here.” Warren informed her. “In fact, a lot of the time, we will be elsewhere.”

“This apartment is so luxurious and perfectly beautiful, it’s difficult for me to think about wanting to be anyplace else!” Linda’s face said she would miss the apartment.

“There are many beautiful places in the world, and between your thighs is one of them.” Warren teased her. Linda opened her legs wide, letting him admire her for as long as he wanted to look.

“Come and visit me then!” Linda giggled and her eyes twinkled.

After intercourse, Linda told him a secret.

“Don’t laugh at me. But when you call me beautiful, I’m glad we agree. I think my body is beautiful too! I like caressing myself. I like giving myself pleasure. I like having someone who desires me, watches me. You desire that poor chopped up woman. I read you very well. We are very compatible, connected, destined for each other, I think. If you and she were making love, I would like to watch and pleasure myself while I watched you. Does that excite you? Oh, baby! I can see it does!” Linda giggled a longish time. “We are perfect together!”

The source of this story is SciFi-Stories

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close