Arkadia - Cover

Arkadia

Copyright© 2020 by SunSeeker

Chapter 13

“Sam, make sure that goes online and to our website asap.”

We head up to the ship and I turn on the TV wanting to see what the newsies had to say. Well wouldn’t you know it, it pretty much became all about me shooting Jimmy.

I go through several channels and while some are laughing about it others are indignant that I shot an unarmed person, ignoring the fact that I allowed him to shoot at me first. There was one channel that looped the Red Forman comment, “what a dumbass”, with Jimmy doing the funky chicken. Hey, I thought it was funny! Hahaha.

“Sam, can I access the replicator database using the TV?”

“Yes you can DD, and if you want something you can direct it to the appropriate replicator to be made. Are you looking for anything in particular?”

“I wanted to look at the old muscle cars. I thought maybe I’d get an electric version made for use while we are on Arkadia.”

“The Factory size Replicator can easily make one for you. Anything up to 2600m x 1300m x 1300m can be made without any further steps necessary. Any bigger than that and the pieces would need to be put together. Can I look at the cars with you?”

“Sure Sam, tell me if you see one you like.”

I start browsing the database looking for a 1969 Camaro SS/RS Convertible. Ah, there it is. It looks great but I change the paint scheme to an Ultra Dark Black with the wide stripes on the hood and trunk done in Crimson.

I’m not big on leather seats because they get hot as hell in the sun so I change them to cloth seats for the rear in Crimson with Black accents, and upgrade the front bucket seats, replacing them with cloth, Mercedes-AMG GT S Edition 1 style seats, in Crimson with Black accents, the same as the rear seat. The door panels and rear side panels I make black with crimson accents, and I change the trunk, windows, and locks to power ones. For the final touch I add 4 SS N66 rims and put P235 60R15, BF Goodrich TA Radials on all 4.

I save it and Sam asks if it is what I’m going to get made. I tell her yep and send it to the replicator. I get a message that it will take 3 hours and 15 minutes to make. Hot damn that’s quick! I can try it out this weekend!

I watch Sam browse through the pics and she stops at a Fiat Multipla.

“Please tell me you are kidding Sam.”

“What? It’s cute and I love all the different colors.” Oh my God! I start laughing and hang my head, shaking it from side to side.

“Hey Sam, do you and some of the off-duty Security girls want to go with me to a little restaurant near campus? They have a small dance floor and sometimes have live music, or at least a DJ.”

“Sure DD... 6 of the girls want to come if that is ok?”

“I’d let everybody come if they wanted to but that’s too many. The 7 of you will attract enough attention I’m sure.”

I throw on some casual clothes and as soon as the girls appear I know I’m in trouble. All 7 are dressed and looking incredibly hot but with no body parts almost falling out of their clothes.

“Wow, you girls look incredible. You’ll be fighting the guys off tonight.”

“You forget that they can’t touch us DD, and besides that, we’re your girls tonight!”

I give Sam the address and she transports us down to a side parking lot of the restaurant.

We enter and take a large booth along the back wall as far from the entrance as we can just in case an extraction happens.

I order a shredded beef and cheese sandwich and explain to the waitress that the girls can’t drink but I’ll still pay for 7 drinks for them, so hopefully, management won’t have a problem. She thanks me for that saying the manager might have said something but he won’t now.

I ask her if there is a live band tonight and she says not tonight but the DJ is pretty good, however, he doesn’t start for a few hours still.

We are all laughing and having a good time when the waitress brings me my sandwich and drink. I eat and the girls continue chatting and listening to the music playing on the jukebox.

I’m enjoying a coffee and listening to the girls chatting after finishing my meal when a guy comes up and asks 3-3 to dance. She says no thank you. He leaves but comes back in a few minutes and asks 2-6 to dance. She says no thank you as well.

I can see he is getting mad and ask the waitress for our bill, deciding it was time to leave. He comes back a 3rd time and asks Sam to dance. She also says no thank you and he gets red in the face and starts yelling at them, calling them fucking conks and whores. He yells that he’s a 6.5er and they should be bowing at his feet for the chance to suck his cock, and begging for him to take them away from Earth.

I get up and tell him that if he continues talking that he may not be able to talk to anyone tomorrow.

He goes on about how he’s got a 6.5 CAP score and I can’t do anything to him or the Confederacy will find me and kill me.

I tell him I don’t think the Confederacy will help him in this situation one single bit.

Sam asks him, “Mr. 6.5, how many girls are sitting at this table?”

He looks around the table counting, “7.”

“7 hot girls with 1 man, what makes you think we would want someone that has a measly 6.5?”

A guy grabs him and tells him that I’m that DeDeus guy that has his own world.

“Yeah,” another person says, “I saw a clip of him shooting that prima donna reporter with some nerve gun thing, and the reporter ended up doing the funky chicken and shit and pissed himself.”

Several people yell “what a dumbass!” and everyone laughs.

Another person pipes up saying “that’s right I saw the video of him and his ships blowing the fuck out of a Swarm Hive ship and 4 other Swarm ships.”

Mr. 6.5 asks, “Is that true? You’re that guy?”

“Yes, I am.”

“How can I go to your planet?”

“You need to take the “Enhanced” CAP test however judging from your actions today I can honestly say that you would not be accepted.”

“Why the fuck not!”

“The way you’ve been acting and treating the women at this table just because you have a 6.5 CAP tells me you aren’t who I want. What was it you said, “they should be bowing at your feet for the chance to suck your cock, and begging for you to take them away from Earth?”

If I was you I’d be hoping for a Confederacy extraction as soon as possible.”

“Fuck you all anyways,” he says as he stomps away.

“Sorry about that folks. The shows over please go back to your tables and enjoy your evening.”

The guy that grabbed and whispered to Mr. 6.5 introduces himself as Dale and asks, “My CAP is only 5.9. Any chance I’d be able to go to Arkadia?”

“Hi Dale, your CAP score won’t prevent you from migrating to Arkadia though you need to take the “Enhanced” CAP test as well. Everyone who wants to migrate to Arkadia needs to take the “Enhanced” CAP test.

We need people from all walks of life Dale, so everyone that takes the Enhanced test will be considered.

Check out our website if you want to know anything about Arkadia and if the information is not there please use the Q&A part of the site and let us know.”

I see there are quite a few people still gathered around us but they seem calm and none look like they are going to start any trouble.

“What about us women,” someone else asks. “Can we go to Arkadia with less than a 6.5 or are we expected to be “sex slaves” and “barefoot and pregnant?”

“There won’t be any discrimination based on gender, race, sexual orientation, etc, so long as you have taken the “Enhanced” CAP test.

Look I’ll be honest here. There will only be so many people that will be able to migrate to Arkadia for awhile. If a person has a chance to leave Earth during a Confederacy extraction I’d give serious thought to going because who knows what will happen here. I’m still in school and it will be a while yet before anything happens.

Yes, in the Confederacy women with less than a 6.5 are expected to be “barefoot and pregnant”, but even the female sponsors are expected to get pregnant. Remember you will be breeding to keep the human race alive, but nowhere does it say you need to accept and go with someone like our friend Mr. 6.5. There are a lot of nicer sponsors out there. I know as I’ve met a few.”

“Are you like the King or something of Arkadia?”

“I am the Ruler of Arkadia though my title is Guardian Prime, not King, and I don’t have a crown.”

Sam and a couple of the girls snicker.

I look at them, “No, no way. No freaking way! No crown! If there is one it will go into a museum!” I don’t know why some people laughed.

“What sort of jobs will be available on Arkadia?”

“Sorry but that question will take too long to answer in full tonight. Right now if you look at Guardian City on the Arkadia website you will see an empty city. Oh, all the buildings are there, but they are empty, just waiting to be filled with people, with a restaurant, a bar, a machine shop, a clothing store, or whatever type of business you can think of. We also need ranchers, farmers, butchers, bakers, rug and carpet makers. I could go on and on.

There are currently enough accommodations in Guardian City for over 250,000 people. Right now on Arkadia, there are 0 people, not a single person. We need people for every type of job or business you can think of.”

“If my CAP score is over 6.5 will I be able to take my conks with me?”

“If your Confederacy CAP score is 6.5 or better, you are 18 years or older, your conks are 18 or older, are not a part of your immediate family, and they agree to go with you, then yes you can. They would be going as your conks and would have almost the same rights as if they went to the Confederacy. You would also be responsible for them just as if you were in the Confederacy, however, their children and any future children WOULD NOT be considered conks, and would be Arkadian citizens having the same rights as you do.”

“So I could have more than 1 girlfriend or wife on Arkadia?”

“Yes as long as everyone agrees to it and no one is forced into it. That said your wife or girlfriend could have more than 1 husband or boyfriend too.” The guys’ smile turns into a frown causing some laughter.

“Sorry everyone but it’s getting late and we’ve got an early morning tomorrow so we are going to say goodnight and head home. You guys have a great time tonight and don’t drive if you’ve been drinking.”

Dale holds his hand out to shake mine saying “Hey man, thanks for taking the time and talking to us, answering our questions and everything. You got a high enough CAP to have a bevy of babes with you, PLUS you got your own planet and some awesome spaceships, but you’re not an arrogant prick like so many other high CAP guys. What you said was interesting and I for one am going to find out more about Arkadia. Thank you, Sir.”

I shake his hand, “Please call me DD. I go to the University nearby and don’t want people to start calling me Sir or anything else because I won’t know who they’re talking to hahaha. Take care Dale.”

The source of this story is SciFi-Stories

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close