Arkadia
Chapter 17

Copyright© 2020 by SunSeeker

I did some more reading on the Elven and the Guardian Council. It was pretty interesting but also seemed like a huge pain in the ass dealing with all the different races.

Sam contacted a few countries and set dates for talks with China and Russia in late July-early August. She told me her calls were well received and that many of the countries said they would show their recognition immediately online and with a public news conference. Awesome!

Angela called later that afternoon thanking us again for a copy of the interview. She made herself another copy before turning it into her Editor. She said he didn’t seem happy when she turned it in, saying she had found a copy. She asked about getting a tour of my ship and I told her not to press her luck hahaha.

E called to let us know there would be a vote on recognizing Arkadias’ and my Sovereignty tomorrow afternoon. She said I had backed them into a corner revealing the contents of the ‘rumored” amended agreement, and the fact that Russia and China knew about it as well! She said she thought they would vote yes albeit by a slim margin.

“Hey Sam, when we get trade agreements done we’re going to need a lot of material for the OFR once it’s built. Can we recycle anything for use with it?”

“Yes, we can recycle anything and use it in the replicators DD. What were you thinking of recycling?”

“Well, there is that huge “trash island” out in the Pacific Ocean that is as big as the state of Texas. I wondered if we could recycle all that and use it. Maybe all the landfills worldwide as well. There must be a gazillion tonnes of trash we could recycle.”

“Recycling all the trash would take a long time and would supply more than enough matter to build everything Arkadia is thinking of trading, depending on quantities. If you included the landfills the trash would probably provide WAY more matter than we’d need, however, any extra matter could be stored for another day, sold, or even traded to other races. Do you plan to pay for the trash?”

“Pay for their trash? Hopefully not, I’d like it if they simply let us get rid of it for them.

We could also use any extra on Arkadia for building the farms, ranches, dairies, etc. I’d like to talk with the various Rancher/Farmer/Dairy associations and get their input into ideal hectares for individual operations in each industry, ideal equipment setups, etc. And from those that want to go, get the ranch or farm setup that they’d give their right arm to have. They would run the operation for me and receive a salary and could later decide if they wanted to buy it or not.”

“You know DD, we may be able to talk with them before the summer comes. I’ll look into the different associations and let you know what I find. I take it you want to talk to the associations in other countries too, not only in North America?”

“Absolutely, Sam. Get lots of input and different ideas. Someone from China probably wouldn’t have an idea of how to use a western ranch and vice versa.”

We sat around with some of the Security girls chatting until I decided it was my bedtime. “Goodnight ladies, I’ll see you all tomorrow.”

“Goodnight DD” was heard from many voices.

“Good morning Chef, a cup of DD coffee and my #4 breakfast please.”

I had customized a few different meals so I could order them by number instead of selecting each item through the database.

“I’ll also need the following items to take down to my apartment”, and listed off several items to have for entertaining at the apartment.

Sam was at the table when I sat down and we went through the usual morning banter. Traffic to the Arkadia website had gone through the roof while we were there on Spring Break, and the web Furst came up with the animation I had asked about, and once I approved it they’d put it online.

I brought the website up on the TV and it was exactly what I had been thinking about. Basically, it was showing people, stores, and life activities in a neighborhood in Guardian City. A visitor to the website could even change what stores and activities were in “their” neighborhood!

“This looks awesome, Sam. Exactly what I was looking for. I think it will give people a better “visual” of what living in Guardian City could be like. Have them put it online asap and thank them for me please.”

“There have also been a significant number of countries showing via the website, that they acknowledge Arkadia Sovereignty and look forward to future trade possibilities.”

“That is excellent, Sam. Now if the vote today goes our way all the better. Now shall we go and put these things in the apartment and see who shows up?”

We had put the things I got from Chef away and made a pot of coffee when the buzzer rang and I saw the 4 girls on the video monitor. I buzzed them up and went to the apartment door to let them in, each one giving me a hug and quick peck on the lips as they entered. Huh? I guess they decided on giving it a try.

I asked the girls if they wanted coffee or anything and they declined, saying they couldn’t stay long as they had classes. They said they had each thought about everything I had said yesterday and that they still wanted to pledge themselves to me and be my concubines.

I said ok we would spend the next 3 months getting to know each other and then at that time decide if we wanted to make it permanent. I told them I’d take Eve out on a date tonight, Cassandra Wednesday night, Brenda Thursday, and Aline on Friday.

I told Eve I’d pick her up at 6 pm and got her address. I then exchanged cell numbers with each of them, telling them to feel free to call whenever they wanted to.

The girls had to get going to class so I walked them to the door and starting with Eve, gave each girl as good a kiss as I’ve ever given, thanking each of them for coming. I could tell Eve and Cassandra got into the kiss quicker than Aline and Brenda but I figured I could work on them during our dates.

I told the girls I thought they should show each other a little love too and to give each other a kiss. They did kiss each other, but it was easy to see that Aline and Brenda really got into their kiss and it was pretty passionate! Their faces were a little flushed when they left. Hmmm, very interesting!

Sam tells me she has contacted various ranch, farm, and dairy associations and most of them have national seminars coming up in May and June, and that we would be welcome to attend. They also said that if we let them know what we were interested in they could get that information out to their members and possibly have some responses before the seminars. I told her I’d like to go over that with her and get them the information as soon as possible.

We go over again what info I’m looking for and how I’d like to know in detail what the farmer, rancher, or dairy people thought would be the ideal setup for their particular industry. Sam said she’d get a professional-looking request made up and sent to the necessary people.

I went off to class knowing Sam would be waiting for me afterwards. I was a little anxious knowing the vote was being held while I was in class but there wasn’t anything I could do about it, and the results wouldn’t be known until just after my last class was over. I had my fingers crossed!

Sam met me after class and I could tell the vote had gone our way. She told me voting hadn’t been completed yet but the “yes” vote was ahead by about 20% over the “no” votes, with the majority of the “no” votes coming from those that had made the proposal ... if you believed the rumors that there was a proposal. I told her we’d make sure the public got hold of that information and maybe it would cost some of them their seat in the next election.

For now, it was back to the J&J, to relax, eat, and get ready for my date with Eve. I did mention to Sam we should put a “temporary” food replicator in the apartment, you know, just in case. Hehehe. She said one would be put it tonight unless I stayed overnight.

I had Sam transport me and my car down to the apartment parking garage and then I went to pick up Eve at her Sorority. The view as I waited in the lounge for Eve was very, very, nice. Lots of sexy, smiling co-eds passing by. I barely managed not getting caught by Eve checking out all the girls, thanks to a warning from my Security detail.

We left the Sorority and walked over to the “Theater in the Park”, a place that often has plays or live music from 6-10 pm. There was a “quintet” playing Classical music so we sat and listened to them, quietly talking and learning a little about each other.

Eve snuggled in close and whispered in my ear if we could go to my apartment as she was dying for another kiss from me, but wanted it in private. Back to the car and race to the apartment!

After arriving at the apartment I asked Eve if she wanted a glass of wine or anything and she said no thanks, but could I come to her now!

Wow! Eve was a firecracker! Very passionate and held nothing back. I warned her it had been a while and I’d probably cum fast ... the first time. Well, I did. Cum fast the first time. Eve has GREAT oral skills and had her nose in my balls when I shot my load down her throat maybe a minute into her blowjob. I didn’t lose my hard-on and after dining at the “y” and finding out she’s a natural redhead, I gave her my second shot of cum in her pussy, and the third shot in her ass before I could do no more.

We took a shower together and Eve said she was definitely up for more any time I wanted her. I drove her back to the Sorority and walked her to the lounge, giving her a kiss goodnight before returning to the car and heading back to the apartment.

I left the car in the parking garage and had Sam transport me back to the ship. Of course, she and the girls were waiting and wanted to be told everything. I asked if they weren’t watching us during the date and they said they wouldn’t do that without my permission and that the Security girls wouldn’t tell them anything.

I told them I was going to my sleep trainer for another session and then bed, and that they could watch the video if they wanted to and they all squealed thank you, thank you, thank you to me, and I’m sure I heard someone say something about popcorn. Hahaha.

Sam told the girls they’d watch the video in a few minutes after she brought me up to speed on the vote. We both heard many “awww’s” and “hurry up’s” so Sam cut straight to the chase and told me the “yes” vote won by the 20% margin.

The newsies had mostly been positive with our one friendly media corp being negative, and they mostly interviewed those that voted no. How each politician voted was now public, but the fact that they were the same ones that tried creating the “rumored” proposal was not. I wanted THAT information put on our website.

I told her thanks for the update and she could go watch the video now before the girls rioted! Hahaha.

Wednesday morning excellent! Another great morning, I wonder if the great sex with Eve has anything to do with my great mood this morning. Maybe, could be!

Sam notices my good mood and says, “Damn DD you’re so happy a person would think you got laid last night!” Well, shit if Sam and every Security girl didn’t fall to the floor laughing! I had to laugh too so I couldn’t give them shit about it! Several of the girls had evil grins when they looked at me and said they couldn’t wait until the scientists perfected their sex bodies!

Coffee and breakfast are done so I say to Sam, “let’s go down to the offices and see what Mark and Dean think of last night’s news.” Sam transports us to the offices and we went in to see Mark.

“Well DD I guess congratulations are in order. The politicians vote “yes” and formally recognized you and Arkadia’s’ Sovereignty yesterday. So what’s next?”

“Next up is getting the money together, getting an Ore Refinery and Orbital Factory Replicator in place out in space near the asteroid belt so we can start producing products for trade.

We’re also looking at recycling that “garbage island” that’s in the Pacific and garbage from landfills so we have enough matter for building everything we will need.

And we’ve got to get things going regarding Arkadia as well. So there are lots of things to do.

Are you still determined to stay and fight the Swarm on Earth?”

“Yes, I am DD though there is no idea yet when anything will get started here on Earth.”

“Yeah, some people need to get on the Confederacy’s ass and get the equipment and weapons they promised to provide. But whenever it happens and you want to leave let Dean know and make sure your replacement for here is ready to take over. I can’t see Dean having any problem with it.

And contact myself or Sam when you want to come up to the J&J for the medical treatments and enhancements. You can choose to get them so they are effective immediately or so they take 3 months to become fully effective.

I took the 3-month option and so far it’s like they are more natural. The procedure will require you to stay overnight on the J&J.”

“Ok if you took the 3-month route so will I. Usually, if something has a more natural feel to it, it is more effective. Can I get them done now? If I can plan on me coming up for the procedure Saturday night if that is good for you.”

“Excellent Mark. Sam or I will get in touch before then to confirm what time she’ll transport you up to the J&J.”

We took our leave and headed for the front. Of course, there were news people there waiting and they were still civilized when we walked down in front of them.

“Good morning ladies and gentlemen, thank you for being civil again first thing this morning. I take it you have some questions for me, so let’s get to it and I’ll answer what I can.”

“How do you feel about winning the vote yesterday and your Sovereignty being accepted?”

“I am very glad the majority voted yes obviously. It makes it easier to move forward and get things started.”

“What would you like to say to those that voted against the agreement?”

“I knew there would be votes against it. Obviously, there were some that wanted power and control, and I believe that’s what the no votes were all about. There are always people that will vote against a proposal without any real reason to. Though I’d bet if you looked at the names of those who voted “no”, you’d see a lot of the names of the politicians that were writing the “rumored” proposal.”

I could see that shocked some of them hehehe.

“What is your next step?”

“We need to start gathering materials so we can start building in space. We need to build the infrastructure before we can start producing items for trade. We have already started that process and have some things on their way here.

Ok, one last question, and then we have to leave.”

“We always see you and Sam together. Are you 2 dating or are you single?”

Laughing Sam and I look at each other before I say, “Well at the moment Sam and I are not dating. She is my #1, my right hand, and my PA. I have recently started dating again though so I am no longer single.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is SciFi-Stories

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close