Arkadia
Chapter 23

Copyright© 2020 by SunSeeker

Back at the house, Sam tells me she and the girls have something to show me whenever I have some time available. I tell her I have time now if they want. Sam tells me she’ll be right back and then disappears.

Sam reappears with 2-2 and 2-3 beside her and all 3 look stunning dressed in long, translucent, lingerie gowns that almost touched the floor. I groan saying “you three are going to kill me one of these days! You all look so incredibly sexy in those gowns. I know you can see the effect you have on me and I appreciate your teasing me, and it is too bad I can’t REALLY show you my appreciation.”

“Oh but now you can show us DD,” Sam says as she walks up to me and pulls my head down to her, giving me a soft, sensual kiss! I start kissing her back when it suddenly dawns on me that Sam is kissing me! And I can feel her lips!

I pull back from the kiss looking at Sam and stuttering, “oh wow! What? How? Sam?”

I look back and forth from Sam to 2-2 and 2-3, all 3 of them smiling at me. Then it clicks in my head ... the scientists! It must have shown on my face when I thought of the scientists as Sam’s smile got bigger and she said, “yes DD, the scientists have come up with fully functional, anatomically correct bodies for us. This body is version 4 and they say it is as good as they think they can come up with. The only thing we can’t do with these bodies is reproduce.”

“This is incredible Sam! All 3 of you look almost exactly like you always have, just more life-like! That kiss felt so real! When did this happen? How do they feel? How do you all feel?”

2-2 and 2-3 came up beside Sam, then each step up to me looking at my face. I was stunned but not too stunned that I didn’t give each one of them a nice, long kiss too!

“The scientists finished these a few days before we arrived, and we have been using and practicing with them at night since arriving. We still need a lot of practice getting used to physically touching and manipulating things though. The first few days resulted in a lot of broken things!

The bodies feel fine to us, but then we don’t really know anymore how they should feel. We want you to feel our bodies and let us feel yours, and we’ll give our thoughts to the Scientists and they can make any needed adjustments.

Is that ok with you DD?”

“Ummm, let me get this straight. You 3 want me to feel your bodies? To touch you all over your bodies? And you want to do the same to me? Ladies, I’d have to return my Man card if I didn’t say I was MORE than ok with this!”

Each of them giggled at that and then stepped out of their gowns! I stepped forward to touch them but Sam stopped me with a hand on my chest saying, “don’t you think you should be naked too DD?” Doh, of course! It took me but a few seconds to get out of my clothes and stand before them naked.

We lightly caressed each other and I was amazed that I couldn’t feel anything strange or different from a real body. I closed my eyes and tried to sense any difference and couldn’t! The girls were slowly moving around me as they run their hands all over my body. It quickly got EXTREMELY hard for me to concentrate as it felt like 6 hands giving me a Tantric massage!

“We can see you like our bodies DD but please, touch us EVERYWHERE so we can see how we react to your touch.” Sam then caressed my cock as 2-2 and 2-3 started lightly kissing me on each side of my neck.

I looked into Sam’s eyes as my hand lightly stroked one of her breasts and I ran a thumb over its nipple, eliciting a sharp intake of breath from her. “Oh yes, that feels so good DD.”

I continued to caress Sam’s tit with my right hand while moving my left down 2-3’s body until I came to her pussy. I slowly brushed my finger over the lips and could feel she was wet! I gave her little clitty a rub causing her to tremble and push her pussy onto my hand!

2-2 decided we should be on my bed where it would be more comfortable. “DD we want to do everything with you right now except actual penetration with your penis. We want that to happen too but we want to be alone with you the first time. Is that ok with you?”

“Of course it is 2-2. You all know I will never force you. Whenever you are ready, let me know.”

Laughing 2-2 says, “Oh we are all ready and want to, it’s just that we want the first time to be when we are alone with you. Sam will stay with you tonight, then I will, and then 2-3 will. After that, if you will have us, all 3 of us want to stay with you.”

I look at them and can see the happiness in their faces. I know I have a HUGE smile on my face when I say “I am more than willing to have each of you with me.”

I took turns kissing and touching each of them, they kissed and touched each other, everyone did oral on everyone else, each of the girls cumming, and I cum on Sam’s belly so they could all see it.

We were all laying there in the afterglow when 2-3 started laughing and said, “Well it’s not very “scientific” but I guess we can tell the Scientists that everything works!” Everybody broke up laughing!

We got cleaned up and just lazed around, each of us touching someone else many times, getting used to being able to physically touch each other’s bodies.

“So DD, how do our bodies feel to you? Do they feel real? Did they react similarly to how a real body would react when aroused?”

“Girls I couldn’t tell any difference between your bodies or a real human body. Thinking about it now, I am surprised that your bodies reacted normally when we started kissing and touching each other. I can’t begin to think about how the scientists accomplished that.”

“Ok, I will pass that info on to them. Can I give them the go-head to make bodies for other Furst that want them?”

“Yes, absolutely Sam. Let them know. And give them my congratulations and my thanks!”

The next week was spent with many Furst getting used to having bodies. Sometimes it was comical and other times it looked painful. The scientists were ecstatic that I couldn’t tell any difference between a human body and their creations.

They did say they were doubtful about ever solving the problem of the bodies not being able to reproduce. I told them it wasn’t a game-breaker for me but if it was something the Furst wanted then they should keep trying.

I did spend a night each alone with Sam, 2-2, and 2-3, and it has been the 4 of us in bed every night since. I don’t think there was anything they weren’t wanting to try! They each had the attitude that they wouldn’t know if they liked or didn’t like something unless they actually tried it.

Later, Sam communicated with everyone back on Earth and let me know there were no problems and that all the projects were on time.

Larry said there were quite a few younger farmers and their families signed up to go to Arkadia. They lived and worked on their parents’ farms, but were the second or third kids in the family and so they wanted to strike out on their own. He said he wasn’t seeing Sara anymore as she was working a lot at the Orphanage.

When Sam contacted Sara, Sara told Sam that she and her group were now living in and working out of the Orphanage, and were getting MANY inquiries from orphans worldwide. She didn’t think it would take much longer to have both buildings cleaned and to fill the available spaces. Sam reminded her that every orphan had to have taken the Enhanced test before she could offer them anything.

Sam told her she was sorry that things didn’t work out with Larry. Sara said it was for the best as she couldn’t put up with the manipulative bitch Larry started seeing right after they returned from Arkadia.

“Huh, Larry never mentioned he was seeing someone new. Was she that bad?”

“Yeah, right after we got back he started seeing her. He said she was someone he dated when he was in school. Evelin something or other. I don’t think they ever told me her last name. Very pretty redhead and freaky in bed, I will give her that! But she uses that to manipulate Larry and get him to do whatever she wants to do. But it is no big deal. Right now I LOVE my work and it is so exciting! When are you guys coming back to Earth?”

“It is great that you love your work, Sara. I hope the others working with you feel the same. We haven’t decided yet exactly when we are coming back. DD has some visits to make in July and August so that is when we absolutely have to be back. Take care Sara and I’ll talk to you later.”

Sam told me about her conversation with Sara and that Larry may be seeing Eve again. She asked me if I should have a Furst watch him and see what is what, or did I want to remove Eve from the “no way Jose” list. I told her to have a Furst keep an eye on him and to also have one watch Eve. We’d see what was going on before making a decision.

Sam also said that the Trade Agreement had been ratified and a Furst was overseeing our side of the agreement and had started production and delivery, and had also slowly started receiving the flora and fauna we were promised.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is SciFi-Stories

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close