Arkadia - Cover

Arkadia

Copyright© 2020 by SunSeeker

Chapter 25

I had no idea the Elf was a Duke, nor can I say why I claimed all that was his but the Queen just acknowledged and verified it so I guess it is a done deal. I will have to get Sam to find out exactly what I claimed and what my responsibilities will be.

“Get your hands away from me! I don’t need your help. You never offered any aid to me any of the other times that my father hit me so don’t bother now that he is dead.” Hearing this I turn back to the Princess and see a male Elf with his hand out to help her stand up.

“But Princess you know what he would have done to me if I had tried to interfere in the slightest.” He whined.

Sighing the Princess responded, “Yes I know what he would have done and I’ll do my best to remember that, but I also don’t want you to try being gallant now. It won’t make me feel any different about you or most male elves.”

Turning to me she holds her hand out and I grab it, helping her to her feet. Looking me over she asks, “Sire, are you ok? Were you hurt at all?”

“I am fine Princess though I am sorry for your loss. I did not know he was your father and while I am not sorry I intervened after he hit you, I regret that it ended with his death. How are you, Princess? Did you hurt anything when he hit you and knocked you down?”

“No Sire I too am fine. I thank you for intervening on my behalf, no one ever has before. As for him being my father, I had no love for him and will not miss him. He had no love for me either, nor anyone else for that matter. His only loves were money and power.

Sire, I may not have loved him but I do love my half-sister and her mother. I would ask that you treat them fairly once everything is turned over to you.”

“Princess, I have no idea what will be turned over to me or when it will be, but I can assure you that everyone will be treated fairly. I will probably need your help deciding what I will do with everything as you would be more knowledgeable about everything than I would be.”

“Of course I will help you in any way I can Sire. Sire, you have claimed all that was his. That includes me as well. I am yours. More so than that though, I give myself to you of my own free will. I know you will not be living on Elven but I wish to stay with you wherever that may be. I will be your lover, a part of your Seraglio, or even your servant if that is your desire. I want to take your house name and be known as D’sanderson. Anything, just please take me with you when you leave.”

Turning to the Queen she continues, “Queen B’uhaliya, I will revoke my title and all that comes with it, if you will allow me to go with Guardian Prime.”

Queen B sighs and replies, “Revoking your title won’t be necessary 3rd Princess D’alihila. If Guardian Prime is willing to take you with him I will give you my blessing to go.”

They both turn to look at me to see what I have to say. “Now hold on just a minute ladies! We need to talk about this. First though can we get this area cleaned up? Can someone take care of the body? Is there somewhere we can go to discuss this?”

A couple of the Elves come and remove the body and soon cleaners are doing what they can to remove what little blood got onto the deck.

Once that is done the Queen and the Princess turn back looking at me again.

“Are you sure you want to talk about this with everyone around?” They just continue looking at me. “Ok then, first off, Princess why did you call me “my love” when you warned me about the attack?”

The Princess blushed and looked down briefly before looking me in the face again. “I don’t know why I said those words Sire. But they feel right.”

“I feel a very strong attraction to your Princess but there are things you need to know about me that might change any love you think you feel for me.”

Looking at Sam before turning back to me the Princess replies, “Sire, I know there is at least one you love at this time, and that there may be others, now and in the future. I am fine with that and want to get to know her as well. I already feel you in my heart, and I hope you will come to love me as you do her, and that she and I will come to love each other as well. But no one knows the future.

I also know what probably happened between you and the Queen on your ship, and that Queen B’uhaliya is now your consort. While not happy about it, I will not cause any problems regarding it.”

“Girls, what do you think? I’d love for her to come with us and see if there is more to our mutual attractions, but not if any of you disagrees.”

“Sire, all of us agree and want the opportunity to get to know her as well. Tell her the truth, that there are 3 of us and that we all love each other in every way. If she doesn’t balk at that we say let’s give it a chance.”

“Princess you are very perceptive to see my feelings for Sam from just the short time we’ve been on board this ship. You need to know that there are 2 others besides Sam that I love. It works because we are honest with each one another, and all love each other, in every way. It’s not all about me.

If this doesn’t bother you than WE, want you to know that WE, welcome you into our lives, and look forward to getting to know you.”

The Princess squeals in delight, jumping into my arms and hugging me tightly saying “thank you” over and over again. Sam moves up beside us and the Princess wraps her in a hug thanking her as well before giving her a small kiss on the lips.

“Thank you, ma’am. Thank you for sharing him with me. I will have to thank the other 2 when I meet them. I am now 3rd Princess D’sanderson but please just call me D’sanderson.”

“You are very welcome D’sanderson and welcome to our family. You will meet the other 2 later as they are on duty at the moment. My name is Samantha but please call me Sam.”

“Hmmf, no kiss for me Princess? And my name is DeDeus but call me DD ok?”

The Princess looks up at me and says she would have kissed me to but she couldn’t reach my lips, so I lean over a give her a nice soft kiss. She slowly opens her eyes and looks up at me, “That was a beautiful kiss Sire. I hope the first of many. Thank you.”

“It was my pleasure, Princess. And if I have any say there will be many more to come.”

“Please Sire, don’t call me Princess anymore. I have taken your house name and would like everyone to call me D’sanderson now.”

“Ok then, but you need to call me DD and not Sire. Hmmm ... D’sanderson doesn’t feel right though. It feels like an “ownership” name to me. What would you say to being called Dalilah? Dalilah Sanderson?”

“Is that how people are named where you live? With 2 names? Being D’sanderson will have great significance on Elven, but none elsewhere. If this is what you want I will agree.”

“Sorry, I should have given you my full name. My full name is DeDeus Sanderson. DeDeus being my first name, the name given to me by my parents, and Sanderson being my familial name. Where we live we go by our first names on a daily basis, while familial names are included in more formal settings, as a sign of respect for another, or a few other times when appropriate.”

I could see tears form in her eyes as she looked at me, “You will let me use your family name? Yes, yes I would be honored to be known as Dalilah Sanderson.”

I pull her into my arms and give her another soft kiss wishing we weren’t in a public place.

“Ahem, ahem.”

Ah yes, we shouldn’t forget all the others around us at the moment. We step back from each other while Sam comes to my right side and Dalilah slips to my left.

“Well Queen B’uhaliya, I believe we have some things to discuss and I have some new assets to go over. I am sorry to say that these will have to wait for another time as I have several pending meetings and other immediate responsibilities that cannot be rescheduled.

What do you say to your returning to Elven and we will meet you shortly before you arrive in the Elven system. We will then travel with you the rest of the way.”

“We will be traveling for many weeks returning home. How will you be able to meet us weeks from now, shortly before we arrive back in our system while leaving well after we do?

“It only took us 14 hours to safely arrive here from Arkadia. Let me ask the Commander how long it would to safely travel from here to the Elven system.

Commander, this is Guardian Prime can you hear me?”

“Yes, I can hear you clearly, Sire. How may I be of assistance?”

“Commander, how long would it take for the J&J to safely travel to the Elven system from here?”

“Sire, traveling with your PG it would take 10 hours to safely travel to the Elven system from here.”

Of course, as soon as she hears 10 hours travel-time, the Queen goes into a rant. I look around to see everyone’s reaction and all the Elven appear to be VERY busy at their tasks! I let her go on for a bit before deciding to shut her down.

“Enough of your ranting! I don’t care if it took you almost 13 weeks to travel here! You know you have no claim to anything under the old GCAP contracts!

You need to decide now if you want there to be any possible FUTURE talks between us, or are you going to continue it bitch and rant and rave. Well? What’s it going to be?”

It was easy to tell Queen B was in CAPITAL B mode! Her face was red in anger and she was clenching and unclenching her hands as she stared at me.

Finally, her face started to return to its normal color and she says, “Fine! We shall travel back to Elven and meet you there.”

“Good choice. Now, do you have enough of everything for the return trip? Do you need fuel, replicator matter, or any other supplies?”

“Kapitain, are we in need of anything for our return trip to Elven?”

“Your Highness, yes we would need to fill our fuel and replicator reserves before the return trip.”

The Queen looks at me so I ask, “Ryker this is Guardian Prime can you hear me?”

“Yes, I can Sire. How may I be of assistance?”

“Do we have fuel and replicator matter for the Elven so they may return home? Please first answer me quickly via my Comms implant before we decide what everyone should hear.”

“Yes, we do Sire. They use a combination of “space gases” for fuel our replicators can replicate though they do not have that level of technology yet. You can offer them a “Collector” which can be added to their fuel system in 6 hours. This would allow them to collect their fuel when traveling. The replicator matter could be transferred to their storage during that time.”

“Ok tell me that so everyone can hear but bump the hours needed up to 12 and don’t mention replicating their fuel. We have someone we want to get to know here.”

“As you wish Sire. Yes, we do Sire. Fuel and replicator matter can be transferred from your ship to the Elven ship in approximately 12 hours. If you wish Sire, the androids can install a Collector in the Elven ships fuel system that will allow them to collect fuel while traveling.”

“Thank you, Ryker.” I look at Queen B and continue, “Well you heard the man Queen B’uhaliya. 12 hours before you will be ready to go. Shall we go ahead and get started? And would you like the Collector installed at the same time?”

“Yes Guardian Prime, please commence the transfers and installation of the Collector.”

I nod to the Queen, “Commander, please start the transfers and Collector installation. Ensure the necessary Elven are instructed in the operation of the Collector if required.”

The source of this story is SciFi-Stories

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close