Arkadia - Cover

Arkadia

Copyright© 2020 by SunSeeker

Chapter 26

Hmmm, Dalilah’s boob feels good in my hand I’m thinking as I wake from my slumber. Too bad I got to pee! How the fuck do I get out without waking anyone? I manage it and see the empty spot my leaving created is quickly filled as the girls all move closer together.

I go do my business and contact Ryker, “Good afternoon Ryker, how were things while we were gone? Any news I need to know about? And please no more surprises for a while ok?”

Ryker informs me that the 3 ACs have returned and the Byorn Ore Refineries will be in position soon. The 3 ACs will then join the BCs that have been completed and there will be 3 complete PGs, 1 PG patrolling each of the Guardian Solar Systems. The 4th PG is almost completed and then the 5th will be started and he will let me know when it is done. News from Earth is that there is no news. Great!

I thank Ryker for the updates and tell him to send the 4th PG to scout the path of the Swarm and check on how the Confederacy is doing in their fight against them. They are to remain cloaked at all times and NOT to contact the Confederacy unless they initiated the contact. They can attack the Swarm though unless it will interfere with a Confederacy operation. I would like a status report on the situation once they can make one.

I tell him to keep the 5th PG here for the moment but it will be going to the Earth system just before my PG and the StarCruiser come to Arkadia with our immigrants.

I let him know to build a couple more PG’s as I believe it’s better to have and not need to than need and not have, and in thinking ahead we may need one for the Elven system in the not so distant future. I also ask him what he thinks about doubling the number of BC’s in a PG to 8. Overkill? Unnecessary?

Ryker says he doesn’t consider it to be overkill or unnecessary it’s simply something they’ve never done before. They’ve always had 4 BC’s though he can’t find any specific reason as to why that number.

I tell him to double the number of BC’s for each PG to 8 making it the new standard from now on and to make enough BC’s to bring the 5 PG’s already made or in progress up to the new standard. He says it will be done.

I also tell him not to go into full production with the Ore Refineries unless he thought it necessary, but to look for the “rarer” elements instead. Anything we or other races were short of. He said he would get it taken care of.

I was at the table enjoying a coffee when the girls come in and give me a kiss before Sam shows Dalilah where to get things like food and drinks from. Dalilah is a little shocked to find out there are no replicators on Arkadia. I tell her she will get used to it. I say that Sam and the girls are even starting to lend a hand cooking. She has a puzzled look on her face that makes me laugh. She has no idea what cooking is!

“Ok girls we got today and tomorrow here, then we’re off to Earth. What do you want to do? What would you like to see or do Dalilah?

“There are so many strange and different things here DD. I think it will take some time for me to learn and get used to everything. Please be patient with me.” She looks sad and scared as she says this.

I reach out to her and pull her onto my lap enjoying the feeling of her snuggling up to me. “Love, this is all new to me too. I’m sure we will all make mistakes, I know I will. It is only natural to do so when so much in your life changes. Though I doubt any mistakes will be made on purpose or intentional. Just remember we are all in this together and we love each other.”

She nods her ok saying, “I will do my best my love.”

“Hey baby that’s all any of us can do,” I said as the others all came in for a group hug.

Of course, we showed Dalilah the beach and ocean, but we also showed her Guardian Academy, which I told everyone I hoped to open again soon after our first year here. I also mentioned that I had let Queen B know that Elven would be welcome to apply to attend if we had an Alliance agreement.

And Dalilah found out that “cooked” food was just as good as replicated food. The girls had replicated a WHOLE bunch of things that Dalilah “needed” when onboard the J&J though, and said they will take her shopping once we were on Earth.

It was once again time to go and I let Sam know not to inform anyone of our return until we were going to see them. I wanted them to get used to working on their own. Sam said we would have to get numbers from Larry and Sara asap, and we needed to see how much of the Trade agreement had been fulfilled so far.

Onboard the J&J I said the magic words to the Commander and soon it was “Hello Earth”.

Sam checked in with the Commanders and the system was quiet. No excitement planeside either. Earth governments had finally started asking the Confederacy for some of the tech and weapons they were supposed to give the Earth to fight the Swarm, but nothing had been sent yet by the Confederacy.

The Trade agreement was around 65% completed, the Replicators and Refineries were running smoothly, the 2nd refinery just having arrived, and “garbage island” has been reduced by 28%. Damn, that thing was big!

It was Sunday evening so we took Dalilah down to Earth, showed her the apartment I used to live in (I had to put this up for sale!), and just wandered around answering her questions. It was a quiet night so we went to a local hangout to give Dalilah a taste of spicy hot wings! I found out that none of the girls had ever had spicy hot wings before!

I had told Dalilah about the Elven food tasting bland except for the seafood and she said she loved the seafood because it was so spicy. I don’t know why she called it “so spicy” so I figured I’d show her what “spicy” is on Earth.

I ordered several different batches of wings, Honey & Garlic, Teriyaki, Smoldering Hot, Blazing Hot, and Burn The House Down Hot! I explained the differences in each of them and told them that no matter what, if it was too hot not to drink anything right away and to eat a piece of bread instead as it would ease the burning sensation quicker.

We were chatting and waiting for our order when 4-1 informed me my “old friends” were coming our way. I looked and see Aline, Brenda, and Cassandra. Sam sees them too and quickly explains to Dalilah who they are and what happened.

They stop at our table and Cassandra says, “Hi DD, can we talk for a minute? Just the 3 of us and you?”

“Hi Cassandra, girls. You can talk but anything you say you can say in front of my girlfriends. You already know Sam, and these other lovelies are Dalilah, 2-2, and 2-3. Ladies, these 3 girls are Cassandra, Brenda, and Aline. We dated for a little while a few months ago.

So Cassandra, what do you want to say to me?”

“We want to apologize for lying to you and for saying the things we did after you broke up with us. We followed Eve’s lead and that was our mistake. We are truly sorry for what we said and hope you can forgive us.”

Brenda took a step forward with a twitch of her hips causing Dalilah to jump out of her chair and menacingly tell her, “back off bitch, you had your chance, he’s ours now and forever.”

“Woah, down there tiger,” I said to her as I pulled her into my lap.

“Damn it, Brenda, we were just supposed to apologize and ask if he would forgive us. Not see if he was interested in a fuck,” Aline said.

“I’m sorry DD”, Brenda says with a sob, “no one has treated me or made me feel like you did and I hoped that maybe ... I was stupid to think that and stupid to think sex would change your mind. Don’t hold my stupidity against Aline and Cassandra please.”

“Huh, it seems like all 3 of you are sorry and really mean it. What do you think Tiger?”

“They sound sincere, love. I believe them but it is up to you if you forgive them or not. I didn’t like that one twitching her ass at you though, only we get to do that to you.”

“Girls I believe you too and forgive you and wish you all the best, though we won’t be friends or lovers ever again.”

“Uhm, DD is there any chance you can take our names off the “no way Jose” list?” Cassandra asks.

I look at Sam and she just shrugs. “I tell you what I’ll do ... I’ll take your names off the “no way Jose” list and you can go to Arkadia ... IF someone takes you as their concubine. Read on the website what that would entail.

I’ll also have a sponsors/concubines connection area added to the site where those willing to be concubines can put their information, and those that are interested in concubines can then contact them. Test drives would be up to each person but it will be made known that “serial” test drivers will lose their chance to go to Arkadia. That will hopefully prevent anyone from using potential concubines just for a strange piece of ass.”

“Thanks, DD. We have been going over the website and almost know it by heart. You should know we no longer hang out with Eve and haven’t for a while now. You should watch out for her though as she blames you for everything and it was getting scary to see. Thanks again DD.”

The girls turn and leave and not even 2 minutes later our wings come. I told them to start with one of the Honey & Garlic or Teriyaki ones first and eyes light up as they taste them, saying they were so delicious! I try one of each and they are very good!

Next up I try one of the Blazing Hot wings thinking I will ease my way up to the Burn The House Down Hot ones. Oh man but that’s hot! I grab a piece of bread and just hold it in my mouth for a couple minutes waiting for the burning sensation to pass. Dalilah is looking at me with eyes wide open.

She picks up one of the Smoldering Hot wings and sticks her tongue out at the thing but doesn’t touch it. I start laughing and tell her to taste it. She looks at me, takes a big bite, and immediately grabs for the glass of water, her eyes as big as saucers! I yell no! no! no! and give her some bread instead, telling her to hold it in her mouth for a bit then swallow it and take another piece.

Sam, 2-2, and 2-3 are staring at her.

Her face and neck are red, her eyes are starting to tear up but she is silent. People are looking at me and I just shrug and say, “she’s a hot wings virgin.” They laugh and some of them tell her not to worry that they get better the more you eat them. She swallows the bread in her mouth and I tell her to take a drink now if she wants.

“That was so hot. I thought my lips were on fire! But it was good! Can I try another one?” she asked causing some laughter at our neighboring tables.

They all ended up trying at least one of each but only 2-3 and I liked the hottest one which left more for the two of us. The others just shook their heads watching us eat them.

I paid our bill and Sam transported us back to the J&J. All in all it was a fun night.

I asked Sam about them eating tonight when they never did before, and she said that they don’t need to eat but they did tonight for the experience as they had no idea what spicy wings were all about.

The source of this story is SciFi-Stories

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close