Arkadia
Chapter 27

Copyright© 2020 by SunSeeker

Dalilah let me know she had the Body Shield and complete physical done, and Sam said that there was info on Elven Health characteristics already on file though it was a couple 100 years old. Sam would have other Furst get up to date info from Elven as soon as possible.

We had a seafood sampler dinner tonight. Well, Dalilah and I had the seafood sampler as Sam decided to abstain from eating tonight. Simply meaning, we had Chef give us several different seafood dishes, from several different seafood restaurants. The food was good but I’ll admit it that the seafood bites I had on Queen B’s ship had a more memorable taste.

Dalilah said the Mer raised and made the best seafood that she had ever eaten. Sam explained that the Mer are what we called Mermen and Mermaids here on Earth. Cool! They really exist too! I asked Sam if it was possible to get some examples and recipes for our replicators and for use on Arkadia as well. Sam said no problem getting them for our replicators but examples for Arkadia would have to wait until we could get physical specimens ourselves.

It was time, so we let Trank know we were going to secure the restaurant now and transported down to the restaurant. Trank let Sam know they would be ready on their end.

My Security informed me the only weapons in the place were the knives and cleavers used in the kitchen and for eating so we were good to go.

Sam and I knew the scientists by sight and welcomed them as they arrived, showing them and their families to the private dining room. Once everyone was seated I asked if they had their Arkadia and Confederacy CAP cards with them, and to give them to Dalilah as she passed by them.

Dalilah gave the cards to Sam, who took the Arkadia cards and gave the Confederacy CAP cards back to Dalilah, who returned them to their owners.

2-1 informed me that Larry and Eve had arrived and were seated at the far end of the main dining area.

I apologized to the families of the scientists telling them that they were here because I would not knowingly split families apart and when the coming opportunity arrived, they could each make their own decisions.

I then told the 5 scientists that I knew about their plan to go to Arkadia, learn all they could and then return to Earth with the knowledge. I let them know that I was never going to let that happen and that they no longer were invited to Arkadia AND they also no longer had jobs at Arkadia R&D.

Of course, they sputtered and denied everything, while their families just stared at them.

I told them all was not lost though as there would be a Confederacy pickup happening momentarily and they’d be leaving Earth anyways. That news caused an even bigger ruckus!

One of the scientists’ wives jumped up asking if they had to go with their husbands to the Confederacy. I told her that would be their choice as it would be a regular Confederacy pickup and they could not be forced to go. I told her that she would also be free to try and get picked up by any other sponsor in the place tonight.

I saw the grey curtain fall then a few seconds later heard a voice boom out, “this is a Confederacy pickup”, and a couple of the scientists’ spouses stripped and run for the door. I guess they weren’t interested in leaving with who they came with.

Sam, Dalilah, and I made our way past where the Marines were getting the pickup started and over to where Larry and Eve were. I could see the surprise in the eyes of both Larry and Eve as we stopped at their table.

I confront them both and tell them there is no way Eve is going to Arkadia. Eve just keeps looking from Sam to Dalilah and back to Sam. Larry whines that he loves her and I should let him take her. I tell him he is in enough trouble with me so don’t push it.

The orgy part of the pickup is underway and I can see 2 Marines chatting to some women. Fuck they are big! I see women asking the Marines questions then shaking their heads, or the Marines ask something and the woman shakes her head.

I say to Sam that the extractions still look pretty tame and she agrees. Eve looks at the extraction, then at Larry, then at myself, then at the extraction again. Quite a few test drives are going on but nothing really degrading.

Eve stands up, sheds her clothes while looking at me then heads over to the orgy, looking back only once but at me not at Larry, which puts an even bigger pout on his face.

The 2 Marines see her coming and intercept her before another interested person can get to her. They appear to be trying charm on her as they are all smiles and she turns for them showing her body, answering their questions, and doesn’t leave like the other women did.

Next thing we see, she is on her knees giving each a bj, until one of them moves behind her and starts fucking her pussy. He sticks a thumb in her ass and she shakes her head no but the Marine leans forward and says something and Eve’s eyes look wildly around the area, but all she sees is people fucking. We can see her shoulders slump as she realizes all the sponsors are occupied and that this is her only chance and she nods her head yes. The Marine then shoves his Coors can sized cock in her ass and she can only scream through her nose as the guy in front shoved his down her throat at the same time.

Larry is almost crying at seeing this. I tell him that she willingly did the same with me and her girlfriends and asked for more. I then asked what he thought I should do with him as he tried changing information in our database so Eve could come to Arkadia when he knew I wouldn’t allow her to come.

He didn’t say a word, he just sat there with his head hanging down.

I told him I no longer trusted him and that he was guilty of Corruption and accepting a Bribe. He just hung his head even lower. I asked him for his ULT and Arkadia card, telling him he was no longer Mayor of Arkadia. I then asked Sam to revoke his access to the website and everything else he had access to.

“Your CAP testing said you were easily manipulated by pretty women and you sure proved that correct didn’t you Larry. You should count your blessings we aren’t on Arkadia already as you know the punishment for your crimes would be Death. I guess you can always go take the Confederacy CAP test again and hope to be in another pickup.”

I see the test drives are about done now. Eve nods her head while looking dazed, cum seeping out her ass and one hand wiping it from her face until one of the Marines slaps her ass making her jump and scream, “yes I do!”

That wakes Larry up and he runs to a Marine saying he has a 6.5 CAP card. The Marine checks his name and says yes he does but he is part of Arkadia and had revoked his volunteering for the Confederacy so the Confederacy cannot take him. (I knew that none of the 5 scientists had revoked their volunteering for the Confederacy so knew they’d be taken tonight). Larry tells him he is no longer with Arkadia and that Guardian Prime is here and could tell him that too.

Larry leads the Marine to me, and after the Marine asks, I tell him that yes Larry was just fired here tonight and so is no longer part of Arkadia. The Marine thanks me, then turns to Larry and asks, “are you volunteering for the Confederacy?”

Larry says yes he is, and the Marine tells him it’s his lucky day then as this is a pickup and he is allowed 2 concubines, so he better hurry and pick them.

Larry runs to where Eve is blowing one of the Marines again yelling that he can take her. The unoccupied Marine steps in front of him saying that Eve is their conk and for him to fuck off. The Marine then turns around and starts fucking Eve’s pussy.

Larry falls to the ground crying no no no, and at the end when it’s time to leave, one of the Marines that was fucking Eve, grabs Larry and throws him through the transporter. Eve looks towards me with sad eyes as she walks towards the transporter and I just smile at her. Want to kill me eh bitch!

The grey curtain disappears and the people that got test-driven but not taken start looking around for their clothes. I don’t see any of the scientists’ family members anywhere so I guess they all got taken.

“Well wasn’t that a lot of fun! Let’s go pay for the private dining room then head back to the J&J” I say as I feel my phone buzz telling me I got a message. I see the message is from Dean asking me to call him.

I pay the bill and we are back aboard the J&J when I call Dean, “Hey Dean I got your message what’s up?”

“DD, could you meet with Marsha and I tomorrow morning?”

“Sure Dean, is 9 am good for you both? Can you tell me what you want to see me about?”

“9 am is good DD. Yeah, Marsha and I are having second thoughts about staying here on Earth and we both wanted to talk to you more about Arkadia. I’m also interested in what you’d do with the company if we came to Arkadia.”

“Ok, that’s great news for me, Dean. We’ll talk in the morning and answer any questions you both have. Do you mind if all my girls are with me? They may be able to give you guys a different point of view. Oh, and if you know someone who’d make a good city Mayor let me know. I find I am in need of a new one.”

“Bring all your girls DD, Marsha would love to meet them. And I guess maybe you were too young and don’t remember that Marsha was the Mayor here for more than 10 years when you were a little tyke.”

“DAMN! I don’t remember that! Excellent! You know I’m going to try the hard sell on her tomorrow don’t you?”

“Yes, I know DD. You probably won’t need to try too hard though ... but we’ll talk in the morning. Go spend time with your girls and we’ll see you in the am.”

“So we are meeting Dean and I’m guessing his wife tomorrow? About anything interesting?” Sam says.

I tell Sam and Dalilah about my conversation with Dean and that Marsha was a Mayor for more than 10 years when I was younger, so I may not need to hunt too hard for a new one.

“That would be nice DD just keep in mind what you know about old politicians though. Speaking of politicians, the Furst keeping tabs on our “conspiracy” politicians informed me that they are talking about “Nationalizing” R&D companies once they get the Confederacy to start supplying them with weapons for fighting the Swarm with. Arkadia R&D was specifically mentioned by them.”

“Huh, well if Dean and Marsha come to Arkadia with us I’d probably sell it then. With them and a majority of our employees coming to Arkadia, along with this news, I have no reason to keep it. Remind me to mention this tomorrow when we speak to Dean.”

It’s just myself, Sam, and Dalilah romping together tonight as 2-2 and 2-3 are on duty until midnight. I wake momentarily and give them each a soft kiss when they slide into bed with us and am immediately asleep again.

Ah, good morning again! A great coffee then off for training. Things were going a bit better, meaning I was concentrating and seeing the area around me better, until Sam, Dalilah, 2-2, and 2-3 showed up. Fuck me but their workout outfits should be illegal! Needless to say, my concentration went into the tank and I got hit by more and more tennis balls.

1-1 got pissed and said that this was EXACTLY why she didn’t want them around when I was training! I told her it was better I got used to something like this here where it was safe for me to fuck up, then to see scantily clad women at the wrong time and get fucked up. I told 1-1 to give me time and it wouldn’t affect me so much.

I needed a cold shower but took a hot one anyways hahaha. A great breakfast from Chef, another coffee, and we get the reports from everyone that things are tranquil and unchanged. I told Sam to call Trank and thank him for his help last night. Trank said that Larry had still been in a funk when the ship departed the system and may need to be retested. Oh fuck! Not good for him!

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is SciFi-Stories

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close