Arkadia - Cover

Arkadia

Copyright© 2020 by SunSeeker

Chapter 28

At least when shopping with females that can transport things I don’t get turned into a pack mule! I guess I should be thankful for that! Every bag was transported to our suite on the J&J after it was paid for. I swear my card was heating up! The shopping was a boring few hours for me ... except for when they were in the lingerie and swimwear stores of course, I think to myself with a BIG GRIN!

Back in our suite, I couldn’t believe the pile that was on the bed! Well, I think it was on the bed though I couldn’t actually SEE the bed. I grabbed a Guarana and glass of ice then went over some reports while I waited for Marsha’s Medical to be completed. The Furst going over Larry’s account and files reported there didn’t appear to be any abnormalities other than what he was trying to do for Eve. That was good to know!

Dean called and he and Karen were ready to come up. I told him someone would be down on a few minutes to bring them up.

“Sam is Marsha out of the MedBed yet? Dean just called and they are ready to come up.”

“The Doc is just about to help her out of the MedBed. Why not have 2-2 or 2-3 get them and bring them to the dining room? We can all meet there.”

“Ok sounds good to me. See you there.”

“2-2, 2-3, will you go down and bring Dean and Karen up in a couple minutes? Meet us at the dining room with them ok?”

“Can do love” they both say and give me a quick kiss before leaving.

“Well, Dalilah mi amor. Do you wanna take a walk with me?” I say to her as I hold my hand out for hers.

She takes my hand in hers while caressing my face with the other, “any time my love, any time.”

Now of course we are the last to arrive since we were WALKING. And of course, we got kidded about it.

Everyone was hungry so we each placed orders with Chef and chatted about nothing important. Once everything was dumped into the recycler Marsha took Dean and Karen back to the table and told them about the breast cancer being found, having it treated, and now being cancer-free. Needless to say, they were dumbstruck for a moment before asking her how she was feeling now. She reassured them she was feeling fine and the Doc said there was no more cancer in her body. That she was 100% healthy now.

Dean and Karen both wanted to get the Medicals done right away so we took them to the Med Bay. When we arrived Dean thanked the Doc profusely for curing Marsha and went to give her a hug. And yes, his arms went through her! He did look a little embarrassed for a moment until I told him there was no way of telling if they were in a body or not, so not to feel embarrassed.

While Dean and Karen were getting their Medicals done we started bringing Marsha up to date on what we knew about the different projects. She said this is pretty much the same info she now had on her head, though she did have a little more.

She tells us that Larry was pretty organized and it appeared to her that many of the projects were nearing completion. She says that there are many purchases to be finalized and that she wants to go over them in more detail tomorrow before updating us. I tell Sam to get her purchasing authority on our bank accounts so she can sign off on them as we would be gone in a couple days on our trip.

Sam, Dalilah, and Marsha went into a huddle about “woman” things (hey that’s what they told me!) so I ran away over to the TV and took a look through the website. The Sponsor/Concubine section had quite a few gals and even a few guys listed as willing to be Concubines. There didn’t appear to be any complaints yet which is always a good thing.

I did have to satisfy my curiosity and look for Aline’s, Brenda’s, and Cassandra’s names ... well whadya know ... they were already spoken for. Good for them. The file on their sponsor said he was a computer geek and yes he looked like your stereotypical computer geek. Hey, I’d do the same if I was in his shoes and take them as a sure thing, rather than see who I might meet on Arkadia. I WAS going to take them, remember!

Dean and Karen are done with their Medicals and both are in good health with no problems.

“Hey DD, 5 of our scientists didn’t show up for work today. Rumor has it that they and their families are gone. You have any idea where?” Dean asks with a smile.

“Huh, 5 of your scientists and your ex-Mayor get taken when Arkadia people and properties are supposed to be off-limits to the Confederacy. Ok DD, give it up, tell us what you did,” Marsha says with a smile.

“Ok look, it’s like this. We knew that the 5 scientists had plans to go to Arkadia, learn everything they could about our advanced technology, and then say they wanted to return to Earth at the 11-month mark. There was no way I was going to let them continue working at Arkadia R&D, let alone take them to Arkadia after learning this, so I had Sam email them that they were being considered for a top-secret project and to be at the restaurant with their families where they’d be told more.

We had also found out that Larry had hooked up with Eve again. She was his girlfriend and mine at the same time a few months ago and had lied to both of us about it. We both dumped her and I put her on the “no way Jose” list, meaning “no way Jose” was she going to Arkadia. Larry knew she was on the list as this happened the first time I met Larry and before he was made Mayor.

After they got back together Larry had been actively trying to get Eve off of the “no way Jose” list, and on the list of people going to Arkadia. He had tried changing her status and her name, tried deleting her name and re-adding it, and had even tried getting a fake Arkadia card for her.

The Furst watching Eve thought she had gone nuts. She was sweet and nice when with Larry and others but went psycho when alone, ranting and raving about how I had fucked her over and ruined her life, how she was going to get Larry to take her to Arkadia, and then she could get close to me and win me back. Then she’d kill me and make the Arkadian people worship her.

I had Sam contact Trank, the Confederacy Moon Base AI, and I asked if he could help me with a personnel problem. I told him I’d get 5 very good scientists and my soon to be ex-mayor together in one place and would the Confederacy be interested in extracting them? I told Trank that the 5 scientists had not revoked their volunteering for the Confederacy and that the other one had, but would probably volunteer again after I fired him.

Trank checked their names and said that the Confederacy would definitely be interested. He then asked if 2 Confederacy Marines could join the extraction and look for a conk. He told me these 2 belonged to a group of Marines that shared all their conks. Their conks could be fucked by any of the group at any time, and once the Marines tired of them, they were traded or given to the Civil Service and ended up in the planet whorehouse. They were on the transport that was here on Earth orbit and were looking for new conks.

I said they were welcome to join in and I may have sent Trank Eve’s photo to give to the Marines with a note saying that she was a sex freak and into everything and anything.

Once everyone was at the restaurant the Confederacy then came down and did an extraction taking my problem children away. I didn’t see the scientists leave but Eve did get picked up by the 2 Marines before Larry re-volunteered and was extracted too.”

“Damn DD! That’s ... wow! Devious, very devious! What the heck did you do that the Confederacy would even consider doing something like that for you?” Dean asked.

“I’d rather not get into that Dean ok?”

“Ok, not a problem DD. Now I think it is time for us to go home. Can anyone give us a lift?” Hahaha.

Sam transports them back to the office building so they can get their vehicles and go home after I tell Marsha to call us if she has any questions or needs anything, and to let us know when she has gone over everything and is ready to give us her take on things. I remind her that we will be going on our tour soon and I’d like her input before we leave.

The 5 of us sit around chatting and listening to tales of Elven from Dalilah. Damn her father sounds like one huge asshole. Almost makes me wish he was still alive so I could kill him again.

I got more than a little angry when I found out that house ‘Alihila, now house ‘Sanderson, my house, has slaves. Some are debt-slaves meaning they owed a debt to the previous Duke and couldn’t pay the debt, so they were forced to work for the Duke until the debt was paid, though they never seem to be able to pay off the debt.

The other slaves were “owned” and of various races including the Mer who made the delicious seafood. As a matter of fact, the Mer of house ‘Sanderson raised and made almost half of the seafood that was available on Elven and for export.

I let Dalilah know that this would change as soon as we got to Elven. I’d be setting house ‘Sanderson slaves free and offer them a wage to continue working for me, or I’d help them move back to their homeworld if that was possible.

Dalilah could see I was angry and started apologizing. I asked her if there was anything she could have done about it, and she said no she couldn’t, no one could, not even her stepmother. I hugged her and told her she had nothing to apologize for.

I did tell them all that Queen B knows my view on slavery and that I wouldn’t enter into an alliance with a race that kept slaves. That news shocked them all!

The girls could tell I was still more than a little pissed so it was just a cuddle and hugs night once we were in bed. It was nice and I could feel the anger quickly dissipating. Slaves? Not in house ‘Sanderson. No freakin way I was going to be a slave owner, even if I had to find them their own planet!

Hmmm, what a great way to wake up! Surrounded by nubile, naked bodies! Training, followed by my morning routine, then an artery hardening breakfast from Chef and I was rarin to go!

Sam and the girls come in while I’m relaxing with my coffee and Dalilah comes back with a plate full of bacon!

“I take it you like bacon, Dalilah?”

“This bacon tastes incredible. Like nothing I’ve ever had before. Because I haven’t! We have nothing like this at all on Elven. It tastes soooo good it is almost addictive!”

“Well don’t eat too much of it all of the time as it can raise your cholesterol levels or even worse, you may come to no longer like it.” Hahaha. She just looked at me like I was nuts.

“DD, I got a report from the Furst watching the politicians. They have heard the rumor about you possibly selling Arkadia R&D and have contacted companies that they “own”. They expressed their desire to get hold of your company if possible as for some reason they seem to think there may be more advanced or even alien tech there than you have shared publicly.”

The source of this story is SciFi-Stories

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close