A True History Book Two - Cover

A True History Book Two

Copyright© 2020 by StarFleet Carl

Chapter 14

When I walked into the entryway, I realized that things were not exactly what I had expected to find when I got home. Someone had been busy. None of our furniture was in the room, and while the TV was still in the corner, there were large posters of a tree in front of it.

The girls were all wearing white cheerleader outfits with the Stanford ‘S’ in the middle. They each had a set of red and white pom-poms. A record was playing in the background, ‘It’s all right now.’

Shaking their pom-poms, they started from left to right, jumping into the air a little bit and spinning around. On the back of their uniforms was the number eight, and a big letter. The letters were capitals from A to F. I noticed off to the side was another uniform, with the combination eight G on the back of it.

I was standing there with a shocked grin on my face, when they spun back around. I couldn’t help but laugh a little, because none of them were wearing panties.

They started doing a rather nontraditional cheer. “Give me your C! Give me your O! Give me your C! Give me your K! What’s that spell?”

In unison, all six of them fell to the floor, with their legs spread wide, showing me their wet pussies. “Give me your COCK!”

Under my breath, I muttered, “For the feast in which I am about to partake, I am thankful!”

I hadn’t really noticed that they had also put some plastic tarps down in an attempt to save the living room carpet. It was probably a good thing. The room ionizer was already running in the corner, and I’m quite certain that it spent the next four hours working overtime.

The girls had been lined up in order of height, but as I noticed before, they were all the same height when laying down. It really didn’t take any of us anytime to be completely out of our clothes. I kept them laying down, and started at one end, giving Beth a hug and kiss, while sliding my cock inside of her. One quick stroke, then I was out and on top of Eve, doing the same thing.

I continued down the line, with the girls actually giggling now. When I got to Dora on the other end, and finished my stroke inside of her pussy, I went back onto my knees. They were all laughing now.

Jennifer said, “This is our version of the Dollies.” They quickly got up and came over to me, kissing me, running their hands over my body, and in Beth’s case, getting down on her hands and knees and taking my entire hard cock into her mouth. Eve and Jennifer were both sucking on my nipples, while Dora had moved around behind me and was kissing the small of my back. I hadn’t noticed, but Margie and Marcia had gone over to a table and brought something back.

With my dick about as hard as it could be from Beth sucking on it, she pulled back. She spun around, presenting her shapely ass to me. “It’s time, my love.”

Marcia took some of the lubrication and spread it over Beth’s ass, making sure to get some of it into her asshole. In the meantime, Margie was doing the same with the head and shaft of my cock. Once things were well coated, Beth scooted back until the head of my prick was just touching her butthole.

I was rather hoping that our unconscious control wouldn’t allow us to hurt each other. At the same time, I did find myself eager to claim the last bit of virginity that Beth had. I know I had stuck the head of my cock into her ass before, but we had never actually fucked this way.

Her ass was tighter than Dora’s virgin pussy. I let her control the pace that she was backing onto my cock, and held rather still. I could hear her say, “Oh my God, it feels so good.”

I couldn’t quite all fit inside of her. Once she had reached the furthest back that she could, and her asshole was stretched as far as it could, I started gently pulling back and then thrusting into her. Her breathing was coming in short pants, and she started moaning and screaming with pleasure.

Quickly realizing what was happening, Dora moved from behind me to in front of Beth, and pulled Beth’s head down so that Beth’s mouth was buried into Dora’s pussy. By locking her thighs onto both sides of Beth’s head, Dora was muffling the sounds that Beth was making. At the same time, that did also mean that Beth was able to lick and suck on Dora’s clit.

Jennifer and Eve reached down with their free hand and began rubbing Beth on her clit as well. Marcia had moved over and was kissing Dora, their tongues dancing the duel of lovers. Margie had moved to me, and was giving my tongue a work out with hers.

I continued thrusting into Beth for a good three or four minutes. I really wasn’t sure how long had passed. I did feel her channel tightening up on me, and the pressure had built inside my balls as well. With a powerful groan, I began emptying my balls into her bowels. That was pretty much all she needed, to reach her orgasm as well.

It really was a good thing that Dora had already been enhanced for a full week. It also helped that Beth’s mouth was completely coated with Dora’s pussy juices, and there was almost a vacuum seal between the two. As it was, Beth’s scream of pleasure otherwise would have rivaled one of my shouts.

I realized how far that Jennifer had progressed sexually when I was backing out of Beth’s butt, and she didn’t hesitate to lick the cum off my cock or begin licking and sucking the cum from Beth’s ass.

There were wet and warm wash rags that had been prepared in advance. After a quick cleaning, the seven of us made love for several more hours. This wasn’t the bestial or out-of-control orgy that we’d had before. This was gentle, loving, and caring.

This meant that after several hours, we had food and drink, and we were still able and conscious enough to take baths and showers. I fell asleep with only one regret. That there were only six of my women here, and that the seventh was unable to participate.

The next morning, I woke up to the vision of two loving women looking me in the eyes. Margie had a gentle smile on her face. “Still the face I want to wake up to every morning for the rest of my life.”

Beth had a twinkle in her eyes. “Totally and completely yours. And don’t feel too bad about Helen. She at least got to vicariously participate.” She reached up and tapped the side of her head. “It’s a good thing that she’s of age, and isn’t attached to anyone down in Australia. If we weren’t going to meet her later this week in Disney World, I think she’d be trying to swim from Australia to here.”

Margie snickered. “That’s for damned sure.”

I could smell bacon and sausage being cooked. “I presume that Toby was not here last night.”

Beth shook her head. “God, no! He spent the night next door, with Harry and Emily. Are you ready to get our Sunday going? We still need to pack for Florida.”

I grinned. “I would presume that Disney would have an issue with us swimming or parading around in the outfits that we’re wearing right now.”

Margie giggled. “Not exactly what they would consider a family-friendly environment, no. Come on Tiger. Let’s get our Sunday rolling.”

I was rather surprised that all of the furniture had been put back where it belonged. I was even more surprised that there was no smell of intense sex in the room. I mentioned that while I was eating my eggs.

“You’re not the only one that doesn’t need to breathe now, mi amor. And being able to take in a deep breath, and shoot it out somewhere else, is very convenient.”

Jennifer called Emily, to send Toby home. He was escorted by both Harry and Emily. They were all carrying pieces of luggage. Emily said, “I don’t really know how much luggage that you guys have, but it’s not like you’re going to lose this going through an airport.”

Margie said, “Thanks, Sis. Those of us that are actually over 18 have our own luggage, makeup cases, and hanging bags. I know the girls went out and picked up a few things. But I doubt that we have enough for all of the clothes that we’re going to need for two weeks.”

Jennifer nodded. “To a certain extent, I was just planning on getting some new clothes for Toby while we were down there. Everything available here locally is winter, and a lot of what he’ll use in California is going to be of the same style that he’ll use in Florida.”

“Si, that makes sense. I have clothing for warm weather and cold weather, because I am from the south. One thing that you will all have to do is make sure that you have plenty of sunblock. Otherwise, you will all be as brown as I am. Or worse, my sisters. A fair complexion with red hair when combined with the subtropics sun has a very bad tendency to produce severe burns.”

Jennifer nodded. “Been there, done that. That’s why I keep a bottle of aloe vera gel.”

We spent the rest of the morning getting all of our suitcases packed and ready. There were still going to be a few things that would be last-minute additions.

Just before lunch, two vehicles pulled up out front. SJ, Ramona, and Elroy got out. Elroy was his usual irascible self when he got into our house. “Well, isn’t this a fine mess. Heading out for a trip, and just abandoning things here.”

“Really?” I asked. “You better have your bags packed, or we’ll leave without you.”

He shook his head. “Not a chance of that. Although I’m a little concerned about that phone call I received this morning. Attempted bribery of a federal judge?”

Ramona looked startled at his comment. I just laughed. “Earl hasn’t had the amount of time with us that you have. It’s not bribery if I’m simply bringing another grandfather along on a trip.”

“Fine, be that way. But what about Allen and Marianne?”

Emily said, “Mom and Dad are staying here. Unlike some people who shall remain nameless, but whose initials are ETB, the rest of us have too much work to do to take a vacation at this point. Not gonna say that there’s not going to be a vacation in a few months, but some of us actually have real responsibilities.”

Elroy looked at his niece. “Emily, if I didn’t know you any better, I’d almost think you were a little upset with me.”

“I love you, you devious bastard. I’m also three months pregnant with my first child. Absolutely no question about who the father is, either. I’m starting to find that my clothes don’t fit, and I don’t even want to talk about how many times I have to go piss a day. Right now the only thing that makes this tolerable is that Harry rubs my feet whenever I need it.”

Elroy nodded. “No worries, Emily. I won’t disown you for getting angry with me. Hell, I’ve spent the last 40 years purposely making people get angry with me. We all know that’s just how I am.”

Margie laughed. “I can’t ever see Elroy Bannister being one of those touchy-feely kind of people, saying that he’s totally in touch with his emotions. I know I’m only a month behind you, Sis. He doesn’t piss me off yet, at least not any more so than usual.”

“Yeah, but you’re going to be in California,” Emily said.

Margie quickly glanced to make sure that Toby wasn’t in the room. “I prefer it when California is in me.”

SJ shook his head. “I can’t believe you just said that around Ramona. She hasn’t had that much time to get used to your slutty ways.”

Ramona looked a little confused. I said, “By the way Ramona, my first name isn’t Cal, it’s California.”

Even though she turned beet red, Ramona didn’t flee. I nodded to myself. “SJ, I think you have something hanging on the refrigerator. You might want to go ahead and get it off of there.”

He walked over to it, and saw the magnet with a necklace hanging from it. “Sometimes, I think you’re almost a mind-reader, Cal.” He walked back over to where Ramona was still sitting and shaking her head.

“There’s something missing, that you don’t have, Dear. My little brother happens to be rather good at making things. I was going to ask him to do this for you before he left for Florida. Apparently, he’s one step ahead of me.”

She looked at him, slightly confused. He showed her the 20 inch necklace, with the charm on it that was his initial, with her initials inside of his. There was also about a 3 carat blue sapphire in the middle. Her eyes flickered at the necklace, up at his eyes, then on his grin. Her head turned, and she realized that she was the only woman in the room that was not wearing a necklace.

“You and me?” He nodded. “Is this like an engagement ring?”

Eve said, “For some of us, it effectively amounts to our wedding ring.” She held up her left hand, showing the simple gold band that she was wearing. “There’s six of us, and we can’t legally all marry Cal. For the two of you, I would take it a little slower. Your Mom and Dad aren’t quite as totally up-to-date on everything that they need to know. At the same time, yeah, I think you could consider that an engagement ring. Or an engagement necklace.”

Ramona wrapped her arms around SJ’s neck, and gave him a big kiss. “I love you, Steve!”

Once the two of them were done with that, we sat down for lunch. There was a discussion of the classes that SJ would be taking the spring semester. He was making sure that he would still have free time to help supervise our growing air fleet operation.

At the same time, there was also some discussion about whether or not Ramona would continue along her same line of study, or if she would switch into a business mode. The minor detail that SJ had a house inside the city limits that was his to live in, which meant that Ramona would not have to drive back up north of Hutchinson to Medora if she didn’t want to, may have slightly influenced her decision.

We made sure that there would be nothing left in the refrigerator that could spoil, once we left Tuesday morning. I also made sure that Harry would pick up the hundred pound balls of lead tomorrow, for storage in the bank vault. Because we were going to be in California for a couple of years, the girls also spent the afternoon and evening going through their drawers and hanging clothes. They were going to leave some things here, take some things with them, and we ended up with a huge pile in the entryway of things that were being donated to charity.

There were even quite a few of my clothes that were in that pile. The minor detail that I had grown nearly two inches in height over the last few months meant that a lot of the items that Beth had first chosen for me at Walmart no longer fit. There were even a few of them that were still brand-new, that I’d never even had a chance to wear.

We had clean sheets ready, and spent a bit of time just getting the bathrooms completely cleaned up and picked up. That’s not to say that things were very messy in the first place, but when you have half a dozen curling irons and hairdryers, as well as the differences in makeup, there was just a lot of stuff out nobody really paid that much attention to on a daily basis.

SJ and Ramona went home after an early supper, so they could talk to her parents. Marianne called, to see if it was okay for them to move in while we were gone. After a little bit of discussion, we decided to move Mike from our house back to the barn, until we got back from Florida. Roberto still had a crew working on upgrading the old farmhouse.

Earl would drive down tomorrow from Kansas City, and spend the night at Elroy’s house. It turns out that while both of them had been to Florida in the past, neither of them had been to Disney World.

Elroy went home about nine, the same time that Toby went to bed. The girls and I snuggled for the evening. We had confirmation that even though Beth had the vestigial organ in her, it was not interfering with her regular menstrual cycle. There was a little bit of discussion regarding who and how many people in the family truly needed to know our secret, but we didn’t pursue that line. As far as I was concerned, the only people that needed to know about us were the ones that already did know about us.

When we showed up for school Monday morning, there were signs posted that an all school meeting would be held in the gymnasium after the last lunch. During the morning, the girls spent the time cleaning their lockers out, getting everything that they had present on the school property out and into their vehicles. Other than maybe coming back for the usual end of semester presentation, that was held just prior to the Christmas break, today would probably be the last day that any of the four of us would be present.

We did a lot of shaking of hands, clapping on backs, and in general simply saying goodbye to our friends. The same thing happened during our lunch, with a whole lot of people coming by to just simply shake hands, or thank us.

Mister Anderson tracked us down just prior to the end of our lunch, and had us go to the office. We spent some time filling out the paperwork for early graduation from school. Once that was done, he escorted us to the gym. We could hear the band playing from halfway down the hall.

We opened the door to the gym. Based upon how empty the halls had been, I was pretty much expecting to see what we did. Both sets of bleachers were full, and the entire basketball court was full of kids sitting on their butts. The stage at the far end of the gym had both the JV and varsity football teams sitting on it. The band was in one section of the bleachers, playing some popular music.

There was a walkway through the crowd to the stage. Anderson smiled, and gestured for me to head that way. I nodded, and started walking. The girls didn’t get spared. Anderson made them follow me as well. The cheerleader squad met us at the free-throw line, with their pom-poms shaking for us the rest of the way to the stage.

The applause and cheers inside the gymnasium were almost deafening.

Coach Thompson let it go on for a few minutes, then he blew his whistle a couple of times. That got everyone to settle down.

“Thank you all for coming here this afternoon. This is a scene that I had hoped that I would see, when I first took over as the head coach here for the Salthawks. I’m very happy to see it now, and I hope that this is not the last time that we get to do this.”

The student body cheered and applauded his statement.

“We are here today for the formal recognition of and actual awarding of some letter jackets to the members of the Salthawks football team. In addition, we will also be awarding jackets to certain boosters and students, due to their extraordinary support of Salthawks athletics, that have in our opinion, earned them. But first, we need to get Principal Anderson down here. ‘Come on down!’”

Anderson walked down, through the aisle of students. He was applauded by the student body. Once he got to the stage, he took the set of stairs that were at the front up and joined everyone on the stage.

“Aaron, Cal, you two are the team captains,” Coach Thompson said.

I whispered to Aaron, “This one is all on you.” He gave me a dirty look, then grinned.

“Principal Anderson, on behalf of the Salthawks varsity football team, it is my pleasure to present to you this trophy that we have earned. The 1984 Kansas State High School Football Championship!”

Aaron and I held the trophy out to Principal Anderson. He had a huge grin on his face, as he took it from us. He turned, faced the student body, then held it up over his head in triumph.

I thought the noise inside earlier was deafening. I was mistaken. The screams, cheers, and whistles from the entire student body were noisier than a jet engine on takeoff. It took a good five minutes for everyone to settle down from this.

“On behalf of the staff and student body of Hutchinson High School, it is my honor and privilege to accept this trophy that was earned by our Salthawks! I think we all know where this is going to be sitting, in the trophy case by the front office. Let’s make sure that this is not the last one of these that we ever have!”

That got everyone fired up again. It only took a couple minutes for the crowd to settle down this time, though.

After that, there were some new letter jackets handed out to the members of the JV squad that this was their first year in football. For those members of both squads that had already played football at least one year, they received additional markings for their jackets. I thought that things were going to wind down with that. I should’ve known better.

Once the last of the new jackets and markings had been handed out, Coach Thompson pointed for us to get off the stage, and take seats at the edge of the basketball court. As we were doing that, they were lowering the blinds over the glass blocks in the walls, to cut out the outside light, and dimming all of the lights in the gym. Two large screens descended from the catwalks above the stage.

Coach Thompson said, “We borrowed a couple things from HCC next door. They have a better AV department than we do.” The screens lit up, showing the same thing on each of them. They were both angled slightly, so that it would be easier for people on one side of the gym to see one screen.

“I know that not everyone was able to attend the game on Saturday. We still ended up setting a record for the highest attendance at any high school state championship game in any sport. In addition, we set a record for attendance at the Emporia Stadium. We have two films today. The first one is about 20 minutes long. Roll it.”

Coach put his microphone down. The first thing that came up on the screen was a slide saying, ‘Courtesy of ABC Sports’. It was a highlight reel from our game, with commentary by Keith Jackson. They had brought in several camera crews and a professional director, so that we had more than just one or two views of the field.

The kids in the gym all applauded after our first score. They cheered again after our second. Everyone got quiet, though, after their midfield punt that pinned us on the three. Even though everyone knew what was coming, they wanted to hear it said by the announcer.

“Okay, ladies and gentlemen, I’m quite certain from having seen other tapes of the Salthawks games that they have some kind of a plan. They’ve huddled up deep in their end zone, and are now coming to the line. They must have some faith in their quarterback, because it looks like they’re all laughing.”

“Lewis takes the snap. He’s rolling to his left, looking for an open man. His receivers are covered, here comes a defender through the line, Lewis gives him a stiff arm and put him on the ground. He spins, making another defender miss. He’s running along the back of the end zone to the other side, pushing defenders down that are trying desperately to grab him. And there’s the pass!”

“Oh my God, this isn’t just a Hail Mary, it’s an incredible long bomb! The receiver is wide open! His hands are out! He’s got it! He’s got it! A 96 yard touchdown pass! Ladies and gentlemen, this isn’t just high school history, this is football history!”

The gymnasium erupted with cheers and shouts again. We finished watching the highlight tape of the first game. The last scene on that tape was the scoreboard, where someone had taken a white sheet, put a big black line down it, and hung it in front of our score, as the scoreboard only had two digits. 133 to 12.

Coach Anderson turned his mic on. “Okay, we have one more short video for you.”

The speakers began playing the theme song from the ABC Wide World of Sports. Their main announcer was on screen. “Good afternoon and welcome to ABC’s Wide World of Sports. Several times this year, we’ve highlighted a small Kansas football team. They, and their quarterback, have been playing at a level that is practically unheard of, as far as high school football is concerned. The state championship game was held yesterday, and ABC Sports broadcast that game, live. Surprising no one, the Hutchinson Salthawks won the state championship. However, there’s more to this story than just a football game.”

The camera cut to an aerial view of the Emporia Stadium. “This is the Emporia State University Stadium, where the class 6A Kansas high school football championship game is held. The Hutchinson Salthawks were led to victory by this young man, Cal Lewis.” It cut to a picture of me, holding the trophy over my head.

“Earlier in the game, Lewis threw a 96 yard pass to Terry Davis.” The screen cut to the shot of that play. “This play has been verified by state officials. It will now go into the record books as the longest ’in the air’ completed pass in any game: high school, college, or professional. But something unusual happened in this game as well. Lewis didn’t play in the second half.”

He played my comment, “That’s why I sat on the bench the entire second half. I wasn’t needed out here to ensure our victory, but we are a team. As a team, and as Captain of and quarterback for this team, it is my job to make sure that everyone on this team can perform at their absolute best. Everyone that goes to Hutchinson knows that I’m going to be going to college in January. The rest of our team, the rest of my team, will not be going there. So what I did was simple. I let them shine on national TV, so that they can be recruited by the best college team that will work for and with them.”

The camera then cut to an aerial view of the eastern side of Hutchinson. It showed the dirt work and site preparation being done on all eight square miles. “This is the other side of the state championship. Siemens is building a factory here to manufacture wind turbines. Microsoft is setting up a Technology Research Park. Cisco Systems is building a manufacturing facility for networking equipment. And here on the east end of this industrial park, the chemical plant that will manufacture Ice–X is being finished. Just north of here, you can see where thousands of houses are going to be built.”

“Some may question why Mister Lewis didn’t play in the second half. Why did he want his teammates to shine on national television? The answer to that is simple. He could go to any college that he wants to. He, and the financial group that he is a part of, either own or are major investors in, every bit of the construction work that we just showed you. Lewis crushed the hopes of hundreds of college football coaches yesterday by announcing that he will be going to Stanford University. I contacted Stanford for a statement. This is Donald Kennedy, President of Stanford University.”

“Now that it’s been publicly released, I can confirm that Cal Lewis will be attending Stanford University. He has chosen us for his higher education because we are one of the premier colleges in the world. I have met this young man, and having spent some time with him, I look forward to the changes in the world that he will make, courtesy of the education that he receives here at Stanford. I also look forward to us having a winning football team with him as our starting quarterback.”

The camera cut back to Keith Jackson. “As a side note, every member of the Hutchinson Salthawks football team has been recruited by multiple Division I schools. I suspect that we are going to have a very highly talented group of players available for the NFL draft in 1988. For ABC’s Wide World of Sports, I’m Keith Jackson.”

All I could hear were the cheers of the entire school. My three girls were hugging me, which was good because that meant no one could see that I was actually crying a little. The screens were retracted, and Coach Thompson and Coach Myers took the stage. Beth gave me soft kisses on my cheeks, taking my tears away.

That was a good thing, because Coach Myers said, “All four of you get up here.”

The girls looked puzzled, but followed me up onto the stage.

Coach Myers said, “This is not something that we normally do. But the entire team, both the varsity and junior varsity, unanimously agreed.” With that, he and Coach Thompson reached into boxes that were sitting on the stage. There were Salthawks letter jackets for all three of my girls. In addition, they had a new one for me. On the back, it had my name, then my number under it. On the right breast, it had the Salthawks emblem. On the left breast was embroidered, 1984 Kansas State Football Champion.

It took us an hour to finish things up at school, after that.

When we got home, we didn’t even get a chance to sit down. The other three and Toby were waiting on us, ready to go. I hadn’t given much thought to it. We loaded up into one of the small buses, along with Harry and Emily. Mike drove us into town for dinner.

I didn’t get a chance to hold the door open, Toby ran forward and did that. That meant everyone that was inside of Skaets started applauding when I walked through the door. Francine was waiting. She already had a table set up for us.

Mister Palatki came out to take our order. This time, there were four moon burgers and six ribeyes ordered. We talked about the game, and several other parents came up while we were eating to congratulate us. Of course, the food was cooked to perfection.

In keeping with our bet, there was no ticket presented to us. But we’d also gotten sneaky. As we were walking out, I looked at Toby and said, “Son, did you forget something?”

He smiled. He ran over to Francine. “Thank you for the meal, Miss Francine. It was really good. We almost forgot to leave you a tip.” He had what looked like a shiny penny in his hand. She held her hand out, then he held the shiny penny up in his right hand, over the palm of her hand. “Oh, wait. Wrong hand.” He brought his left hand up then, quickly opening it, let four gold Spanish doubloons drop into her palm. Then he ran for the door.

The source of this story is SciFi-Stories

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close