Opet and the Tales of Heroes - Cover

Opet and the Tales of Heroes

Copyright© 2021 by CMed TheUniverseofCMed

Chapter 17: The Day After

The UHN Opet was isolated near the edge of a distant nebula. The pink gas cloud was the remnant of some ancient star that exploded long ago. For Raavi, he knew that the time was coming to a close. The incident at the Artifact was something that he would remember for a long time.

He was in his room naked on the bed as he waited for Opet to come out. She was busy taking care of her hair and ensuring that it was still tied up the way that she preferred. He was used to seeing her naked, but each day, her belly only got bigger. It was the constant changes that were going on with her body that he was all too aware of.

“Hmm ... hmmm,” Opet remarked as she was looking at the refrigerator. “I don’t feel too hungry than I have been the last couple of days.”

“Surprising,” Raavi replied as he wiggled his feet. He looked at them closely as he flexed his toes. A part of him still wondered about something that bothered him, but he quickly pushed it away as he always did.

In the living room, the display was showing some sitcom that he was used to watching with Opet. Depicting a Yuki actor, it was some boring romance flick that he was never into that much but apparently watched on New Olympia. It was only natural that a world of people had their own shows that they made and observed. Unfortunately for him, the show was little more than a soap-opera with typical clichés. He would only glance at it to see a moment where the lead actress was swooning and holding onto her rat-like tail with the cheesy music played in the background.

“I will say this,” Raavi remarked. “New Olympia really needs to improve on its shows.”

“I never really got into them either, but ... I am still wondering if Celina is going to fall in love with Matthew’s brother by accident.”

“Ugh ... Even Sethos’s movies were better than this. I can see why Akari likes watching it.”

She seemed to pause for a little bit as she swung her crocodile tail. “Perhaps you will get a chance to meet him,” she replied as she patted her head. She looked at a reflection of herself as she posed to it. “How do you think I look?”

He turned over to look at her. He gave a nodding look of approval. “Like a fat hippo.”

“Hey!” Opet said as she walked over to him. “That isn’t fair that you keep putting kids into me.”

“And it isn’t fair that you keep them in you either,” he said as he folded up his arms.

She could see him on the bed as she would bounce around a little bit.

“You seem happier than usual,” he said.

“I have news for you, husband.” She explained. “After all the data from the Artifact, the council and Fleet Admiral Yuki both believe that the ship should return home.”

“Really?”

“Yeah,” she nodded with a sigh. “They were happy to see us alive, but the council wishes to review the information for a little while.”

“At least we managed to get over ten months of exploration done.”

“According to Fumi, they are going to keep the Artifact a secret from the UWA for some time.”

“Why am I not surprised?”

She nodded again. “Akari has been reviewing the information we analyzed yesterday. It was definitely a part of something much larger before something tore it apart. It might have been an egg or spherical in shape, but she needs to study it. This information right now is deemed to be too much to bring up to the UWA. It surprisingly more about us than the Artifact itself.”

“I remember what you said a while back when it came to the origins of the mythics. This protoenergy that you were talking about. Do you think that the Kiline or this race may have been the creators of the mythics?”

She shook her head. “I don’t know. I remember being born from my mother, but my mother can’t remember being born. She just remembers being alive and having certain memories. It is the same for many of the oldest mythics that weren’t born from another mythic. Sadly with many of us wiped out from Cataclysm, some of those mysteries are going to remain for sometime ... but, the fact that we have encountered a race that seemed to be playing around with ‘Thought Creation’ is very interesting. What many would consider magic is something that is actually viable to achieve. Things that are outside the laws of physics are actually something that the Kiline were trying to reach.”

“You really think it was the Kiline?”

“I do ... I think it is more of the idea that the Itreans had of them. Perhaps the myth is something that fascinates me. For me, I get to go home finally, have a family, and know that I was able to discover something of great importance.”

Raavi could see that Opet was in a peaceful state. After the events of the day before, it would seem jarring for the least. Regardless, much had been accomplished as well.

“You know ... I have to thank you for suggesting what you did yesterday,” Opet said.

“With what?”

“When you mentioned the idea of it being a mirror.”

“Well ... I don’t know if that accomplished anything at the very moment. I was just spitting out ideas.”

“No,” she said as she shook her head. “It was enough to pull me out of my thinking. I felt so helpless with the whole situation. I love my daughter very much, but I was still a little rattled after the event with her. Having to deal with its aftermath and having to deal with a massive discovery just overwhelmed me. You helped balance that out for me. Aegus seemed impressed as well.”

“I thought he was going to turn on you when you suggested laying down our weapons.”

“Aegus is a loyal soldier. He is vocal, but he has always followed orders, even if he technically outranks me. I think after the events, his curiosity has run out.”

“He didn’t get what he was looking for, wasn’t he?” Raavi asked.

“No, he didn’t. I feel sorry that I had pulled him away from dead space, but I feel that if the Itreans abandoned it long ago, then we shouldn’t be there either. I think that humanity should find its own way to strive for peace with the Itreans without us to intervene.”

“Especially with the Kiline...”

“Especially with the Kiline,” she said as she looked down. “I wonder what happened to them.”

“To have such a huge structure like that ... and that thing was just a piece of something even larger. It is beyond the imagination of what they could do.”

“That is why I believe it has to be them, but for now ... we must return home. Tomorrow we teleport back to New Olympia, and I will settle down in a home that will be close to my sons and daughters. It is time that I close this part of my life.”

“Well ... at least for now,” Raavi said. “Maybe long after I pass away, you can come back to this.”

She shook her head. “Nah ... I have had enough of it, to be honest. There are other things that I can do out there. I am happy that Aegus is going to get his wish, though. Fumi told me that it is confirmed. She is going to be moved to the Vishnu, and Aegus will get her ship in return.”

“Who will get this ship, though?”

“I think it will be Gaap, but I still don’t know. I haven’t really put much thought into it.”

Raavi seemed to give a sigh as he looked over Opet. His eyes naturally gravitated toward her large breasts. Even her head and snout tilted down as she looked at them.

“Look at what you have done to me,” she remarked. She began to play with them. “You know I am making way more breast milk now.” She began to squeeze them a little bit as some of it began to dribble out her right nipple. She took her finger and wiped it as she began to lick it. “Hmmm ... not bad. I need to eat more strawberries.”

Raavi could feel an erection growing from his soft member. Opet could see it happening as she spun around in place. Her tail and pregnant figure were alluring to him as he began to think of wild thoughts.

“You know...” she said as she paused for a little bit. “There are some things that I want to do for you.”

“Like what?” Raavi asked with a smile.

“I have been thinking of everything that happened. With the recent events and the announcement that we will be returning home, I am going to give you your greatest wish. However, there is something that you must give me in return as well.”

He shrugged. “What is that you want?”

He watched as she used her finger and placed it at a familiar spot. Located to the right portion of her pregnant belly, the finger began to glow as she guided it toward the location of her womb. He understood the gesture as she pulled her hands away from her body.

“I know...” he told her.

“That ... actually isn’t what I am talking about,” she said as she waved her finger at him. “It is something that I am really curious about and something we never tried yet. I was thinking of mentioning this yesterday, but well ... everything happened.”

“Of course. I remember it quite well.”

“Husband,” she almost seemed ashamed of asking it. “We haven’t had sex in zero gravity yet.”

“Wait, what?” he asked as he gave her a questioning look.

“I am really curious about it. I have always heard of it ... I have even seen a couple of videos about it, but ... well ... I never experienced it.”

He went and got off the bed as he looked up at her. He was genuinely curious about the idea, but he didn’t know how it would work or not.

“Well ... I am ready to do it, but I don’t know how to make it happen. I am not exactly interested in going outside the ship and doing it.”

“Oh no, no, no,” Opet remarked. “I am not doing that again, I promise you. No ... I have the best idea.”

Raavi was wondering what she was getting at as she grabbed his hand. She gently coaxed him to flatter floor of the kitchen as she made sure that he was standing on it. She tried to dance around a little bit as she felt that there was something that was missing.

“Computer, close down the show,” Opet ordered as she looked at the living room. She looked at Raavi and then came up with it. “Play the album of music from the band ‘Yes.’ Ummm their first album starting with the song ‘Looking Around.’”

Raavi could hear the melody of another 1960s song erupt in the room. Opet’s favorite time period was a constant, especially when it came to the music that she listened to. He was starting to admire the singer as he listened to the lyrics of the song.

“Another 1960s song?”

She shrugged. “Of course. Better than hearing Akari singing her New Funk 1980s retro crud.”

She danced a little bit as she carefully twirled around. She avoided slamming her long crocodile tail into him by accident.

“Honestly, this band is so much better as the years passed on,” she said. “I listen to all of their music. That singer never lost that beautiful voice too.” She paused a little bit before she finally said it. “Thankfully, we have nothing that will go flying in here. Computer, remove the gravity in the room.”

It took Raavi by surprise. He hadn’t even considered that idea as the computer of the ship followed the order. The gravity in the room suddenly stopped. He felt weightless, but it was for a minor second until his augmented feet activated. His feet clamped to the deck, preventing him from floating around.

“There we go,” she said with a smile. Her body suddenly became buoyant. With nothing holding her body down, any force naturally pushed her around easily.

Raavi could feel the weightless environment as he watched Opet become lighter than air. Even with her towering size and pregnancy, no gravity meant that she was insignificant. She had a good grip on his hand to prevent her from floating away. Her tail that helped keep some balance for her went and twitched around as her pawed feet tried to grasp whatever was around her.

“I got you,” Raavi said.

“Heh...” she smiled. “I forgot about your augmented feet. I almost feel like that is cheating.”

“Well ... I had my reasons for getting them. I thought that I was going to be on a ship that wasn’t going to have gravity on it. They limit what we can get for augmentations. Sure someone on my planet may get an augmented dick, but they won’t bother getting augmented lungs to handle the lower oxygen content. Have fun getting intimate with a woman outside before passing out.”

Opet laughed. “I can imagine that happening. You held up pretty well, even with me all over you. All that rock climbing kept you in good shape. Even poor Stephen was getting a little on the heavy side when he was in his forties and fifties. I don’t imagine that happening with you, though.”

“Thank you,” he said. A part of his body displayed a form of his manliness to her. She looked down at him as she continued to float in place.

“Even with my size,” she commented. “I am nothing in gravity. How well can those feet handle me on you?”

“It can handle at least 350 kilograms of weight, but in zero gravity, it can handle extreme forces. It was the one thing that Qing didn’t even have to check over a year ago.”

“Extreme forces like me?”

“Well ... I guess we have to find out,” he said with a smile.

The lack of gravity had turned Opet’s body into a mere bulk of mass. She was free to do what she wanted without any force being pressed down on her. Regardless, her attention was on Raavi, and she had a natural anchor to go upon. She wrapped her body around him as he stood in place. Her warm body and smooth skin felt comforting to hold.

“It feels so weird,” he told her.

“I know ... I wanted to experience this at least once before we live in New Olympia. You will have full control over me. I know I was much heavier than you, but now ... now I am nothing.”

He embraced her as his feet kept himself clamped down to the deck. With her immense weight, it would have been downright impossible to hold onto her, but with the lack of gravity, she could easily wrap her legs around him. Her jutting pregnant belly pressed to his stomach. Ironically, only her belly was actually making it hard to hold onto her. He held onto her as his hands naturally caressed her.

The one thing that she hadn’t considered was that her hair was floating around. She felt it bump into her eyes. She used her hands to tuck it into her headband, but the tip still hovered around. Another issue was the pendant that was wrapped around her neck. She went and took it off and also tucked it neatly into the headband. It was the only action that she could take, but nothing else mattered.

As Raavi’s hands caressed her huge breasts, he could feel his erection growing. He could feel the desire grow within him. She gently began to straddle him. Unlike laying down on the ground or bed, weightless environments provided unique benefits in the art of sex, especially when one is prepared for it. In prolonged exposure, the benefits might not have been productive, but having the ability to switch it on or off allowed the body to be at its maximum advantage. Raavi was all too aware of this as Opet could as well. In fact, even thinking of the possibilities only encouraged their resolve.

“I feel like you are so strong,” Opet said as she caressed him. “I would crush you so easily, but I am helpless in this environment.”

She reached around her protruding stomach towards Raavi’s member. Her fingers danced around his shaft as he got harder and harder. Despite being able to stand in zero gravity, his muscles still had to work hard in keeping him upright. He saw the counter to his right and moved towards it. The feet would naturally disengage and reengage the moment that it touched the ground. There was enough room for Opet to keep her feet and legs wrapped around him as he pressed his back to it. This kept the pressure away from his muscles and made the process extremely easy for him.

Opet’s fingers found their way to his shaft as she began to pump it a little bit. Not much effort was needed on her part as he was fully erect. He moved her almost curled up pregnant body with simple ease and pressed the tip towards her vaginal entrance. It didn’t take much for it to naturally slide in as they both reacted to the pleasure being brought to them.

“This feels amazing,” she commented. “I feel lighter than a feather.”

He pushed his rigid member deep into her as she wrapped her entire body around him. He replied the same way as he used his arms to wrap around her hips. He felt her belly pressed to his. He didn’t move his feet as he felt the intensity of being inside of her.

The source of this story is SciFi-Stories

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close