General Sid
Chapter 38

Copyright© 2021 by Lazlo Zalezac

Sid climbed out of the healing chamber feeling refreshed. He looked at Sally Caretaker and swept her into his arms. Nuzzling her neck, he said in a soft voice, “I missed you so much. We’ve been separated for two and a half years.”

“I missed you, too,” Sally said although a lot less time had passed for her. She almost felt guilty for having rushed him into the healing chamber on his arrival. His kisses on her neck were making her knees weak.

“Trying to satisfy all four Damsels at once is going to kill me. I’m afraid that I’m not going to have any time with you,” Sid said enjoying the feel of her body close to his. She was topless and wearing a little loincloth that left enough to the imagination that it was truly exciting.

Feeling his hard erection pressing into her, Sally said, “You don’t have to worry about that. They are coming through the portal one at a time. Laura was the first one to come through. Once you’ve driven her into unconsciousness a few times, I’m sure that I’ll have a chance to be with you. We’ll have about four months together.”

Surprised at the news, Sid pulled back and looked at Sally. He smiled and said, “When I’m done with Laura...”

“Then you’ll have Mary,” Sally said completing the sentence for him. She grabbed his arm and said, “Time for you to get clean. You’ve got a very horny woman waiting for you in bed.”

“Okay,” Sid said thinking that the term horny described every woman from Cassandra that he had met so far. It was their natural state.

The scent of an excited woman nearly knocked Sid out when Sally led him to the bedroom. Laura was lying naked in the center of the bed shaking from a self-induced orgasm.

As soon as she saw Sid, she said, “Come here, now!”

Laura practically dragged Sid into the bed with her. She did tear the robe that he was wearing in her rush to get him naked. Afraid that she was going to kill him with her eagerness, Sid grabbed her wrists. Once he had control of her, he started kissing her neck. Taking his time, he proceeded to kiss every inch of her body. It was an hour and a dozen orgasms later before he reached her clit.

When Sid’s lips touched Laura’s clit, she let loose a scream that could have shattered glass. Never in her life had she been so sexually excited. Her hips rose a foot off the bed, her legs locked him in place, her stomach vibrated, and her eyes rolled back in her head. When she started to come down from that orgasm, Sid slid his cock into her. Laura wrapped herself around Sid so tightly that he couldn’t even take a breath. About the time when he thought he was going to die, Laura collapsed onto the bed, unconscious.

Taking his time, he made love to her. Twice she regained consciousness and then lost it again before he finally came.

Rolling off of her, he said, “Restorative please.”

Nothing happened until Sally entered the room and said, “Restorative please.”

A restorative appeared on the nightstand by the bed. Sid reached over and drank it down in one gulp. He tossed the empty vial in the air and watched as it disappeared. Smiling, he said, “That’s such a neat trick.”

Sally took a seat on the bed next to Laura. Looking over the woman, she said, “I think you killed her.”

Worried, Sid sat up and looked at Laura. He relaxed when he realized that she was still breathing. Shaking his head, he said, “Don’t tell me things like that.”

“Sorry,” she said. Laura was still unconscious. Sally smiled over at him and said, “She’d love to go out that way.”

“Is she okay?”

“My magnificent Hero, she’s in heaven,” Sally answered. She looked up at the ceiling and said, “Smelling salts and a restorative.”

Two vials appeared on the nightstand next to the bed. Sally reached over and picked up the smaller vial. After removing the lid, she smelled the contents and pulled her head back at the strong odor of ammonia. She waved the vial under Laura’s nose. It took several seconds before the woman reacted and opened her eyes. She was too weak to pull back from the odor.

Sally put the cap back on the vial of smelling salts. She picked up the vial of restorative and helped Laura drink it.

While Laura drank, Sally said, “Isn’t he amazing in bed?”

Feeling a little stronger, Laura answered, “Amazing isn’t a strong enough word for it. I’ve got to sleep.”

Sid watched Laura roll over and fall asleep. Worried, he asked, “Is she going to be okay?”

Sally stood up and removed the transparent gown that she wore. Moving sensuously towards Sid, she said, “She’s going to be fine. I’m the one that needs a little attention now.”

An hour later, Sid fell back on the bed and dropped off to sleep sandwiched between two women. Neither woman minded that he had fallen asleep as they were in no shape to care about anything. Laura had managed to sleep while the bed had shaken under her, Sally had screamed out a dozen orgasms, and Sid had grunted his way to an orgasm.

Sid awoke to find that Laura was watching him from the far side of the bed. Sally was nowhere to be seen. Looking at Laura, he asked, “What’s the matter?”

“That shouldn’t be possible,” Laura said. She touched her arm and felt a tremor as a very minor orgasm wash over her.

“What?”

“No man should be able to do that to a woman and survive. I must have come a million times,” Laura said with obvious awe in her voice.

Sid reached for her, but she backed away saying, “Don’t touch me. I can’t even touch myself without coming.”

“What?” Sid asked surprised by her reaction.

“You must have left my orgasm switch in the on position. I can’t even move without having an orgasm,” Laura said. Every little shift of the bed seemed to send orgasmic jolts through her body.

Not really believing her, Sid laughed and reached out to touch her. When his hand came in contact with her arm, she practically went into a seizure. Sid scrambled back and stared at her in amazement. Laura stared at him with a dazed look on her face. A huge shudder went through her and then she collapsed on the bed.

Worried, Sid shouted, “Sally!”

Sally came into the room. Before she had a chance to say anything, Sid said, “We need to get her into the healing chamber!”

“What happened?”

“I don’t know. I touched her and she had a seizure. She’s unconscious.”

“Did she say anything to you before you touched her?” Sally asked looking worried.

“She said that I left her orgasm switch in the on position and that she couldn’t even move without having an orgasm,” Sid answered looking at Laura with concern. The next thing he knew Sally had landed on top of him and was covering him with kisses. Confused, he tried to pull Sally off of him. It took a little effort, but he finally managed to get free.

Pointing to Laura, he said, “We’ve got to take care of Laura.”

Bouncing around on the bed, Sally replied, “I can’t believe you managed to do that to her.”

“What did I do to her?”

She clasped her hands together and shook her body. If Sid hadn’t been so worried about Laura, the sight of Sally’s body jiggling in such an attractive manner would have given him an erection.

Sally shouted, “She’s in a hypersensitive orgasmic state! Do you know that there have only been two recorded instances of that ever happening as a result of a man having sex with a woman?”

“I’ve never even heard of it,” Sid answered wondering if there was really such a thing as a hypersensitive orgasmic state.

Sally jumped out of the bed and grabbed him by the hand. She pulled him up and said, “Let’s go in the other room and talk about it. She’s going to be okay.”

“Are you sure?” Sid asked looking down at the unconscious woman. Frowning, he said, “It looks like she’s in a coma.”

Sally was practically dancing all over the floor as she said, “Oh my wonderful Hero. You’ve made me so proud. Every woman in Cassandra is going to be so jealous of me when they hear about this! Ah! This is so great!”

“She doesn’t look good,” Sid said pointing at Laura.

“She’s going to be having orgasms for a week, maybe more!” Sally danced around the room again.

“I’m worried about her,” Sid said.

“Don’t be. We need to get out of here so that she can start to recover,” Sally said.

“Why?”

“Every time we shake the bed she has a little orgasm,” Sally said. Realizing that Sid had no idea what she was talking about, she said, “Look. The women of Cassandra have evolved so that the men of Cassandra can give them a little pleasure with the six seconds of sex they can manage. A whole lot of sexual pleasure can flip a little switch in our brains that gives us almost continuous orgasms for a long time.”

“You’re kidding?”

“Nope. Although it is very rare, a woman can use a vibrator to take her to that point. The idea that a man drove a woman to it is just unbelievable. Every woman on Cassandra is going to be so jealous of me,” Sally said hugging herself.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is SciFi-Stories

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close