General Sid - Cover

General Sid

Copyright© 2021 by Lazlo Zalezac

Chapter 39

Mary turned out to be a very enthusiastic lover. She was ready for sex at the drop of a hat and, while preferring Sid as a partner, was just as likely to turn to Sally for a little action. It was obvious that she was just as happy making love with a woman as a man. Based on her attitude towards sex alone, she was the wet dream of every adolescent boy.

When she had come out after a month’s stay and announced that she was pregnant, Sid was sad to see her go. He didn’t have much time to dwell on it since he’d had to rush to the portal to welcome Mandy before she had a chance to get too upset about not finding him in the portal with her.

Mandy enjoyed sex, but she really preferred the seduction that preceded sex. She reveled in long slow dinners that led up to explosive sex. Unlike most of the Damsels, she never demanded that he move faster towards insertion during foreplay. The longer he stroked her body and the more he kissed her, the more she wanted of it.

Throughout foreplay, Mandy experienced a nice golden glow of a gentle orgasm that once started seemed to never end. She would find herself in a state of continual bliss and never want it to end. Of course, it did end, but with a big bang that left her dazed, confused, and very happy. Sessions with Mandy lasted for hours.

For Sid, his time with Mandy was fun. It was nice to be able to take his time with her and enjoy her body. She had a nice body that was built for enjoyment. She had curves in all of the right places, soft skin, and well proportion features. Sid was convinced that she’d have won playmate of the century, based on appearance alone. Of course, Sid thought that every Damsel looked that good.

The time while Mandy was visiting wasn’t the best of times for Sally. The one thing that Mandy didn’t want was to share her bed with Sally. The long sessions in bed kept Sid from spending much time with Sally, but Sally didn’t mind. She knew that Sid was giving Mandy more pleasure than the woman had ever thought possible. Her Hero was earning a reputation on Cassandra that made her the envy of every woman.

Sid and Sally were eating breakfast one morning when Sally said, “Mary has been here about a month. I imagine that she’s going to announce that she’s pregnant soon.”

“I’ll be sad to see her go,” Sid said meaning it.

Sally understood what Sid meant. It was hard not to get close to the Damsel during the month that they stayed there. She had every intention of looking up Mary when she returned to Cassandra after Sid left.

She said, “Yes. She’s really enjoyed your attention.”

“It’s been nice spending so much time with you, too,” Sid said reaching out and stroking her along the face.

“You sound like our time together is about over,” Sally said looking at him puzzled by that comment.

“Alice is next,” Sid said. A small tremor of fear at what Alice was going to do when she arrived flitted through his body.

“So?”

“I have a feeling that she’s going to be very demanding,” Sid answered. He had just started to tell her about the time spent with Alice when Mandy came in the room. She had a serene glow about her.

He looked up at her and asked, “Are you pregnant?”

“Yes, I am. Thank you so much,” Mandy answered. She leaned down and kissed him. Looking him in the eye, she said, “You’ve been wonderful beyond all my dreams, King Sid. My time here with you is like a Fairy Tale come true.”

“I’m glad,” Sid said.

Mandy turned to Sally and said, “I’m sorry that I didn’t spend more time with you. It’s just that Sid is so special that I never wanted it to end. You’re a very lucky woman to have him.”

“Thank you,” Sally said. Mentally she added a hash mark on Sid’s scoreboard of happy women.

“I’ve got to go now,” Mandy said.

Thinking back to the days trapped in the cellar, she remembered thinking that there was no way that such misery could be worth it. She thought differently, now. It had all been worth it.

While Mandy made her way to the portal to Cassandra, Sid and Sally made their way to the portal from Chaos. They made it just in time to see a very worried Alice step out of the portal. Without breaking eye contact, she stalked towards Sid like a Lioness after a Gazelle. A little frightened, Sid backed away.

In a very even voice, she said, “Now you are mine. There are no excuses. There will be no delays.”

Sid backed away and then Alice pounced taking him to the floor with her atop him pinning him down. Sally had to wrestle Alice off of Sid and force her into the healing chamber. Sid was on the floor staring at the ceiling in shock.

When Sally returned to the room, he said, “Oh my.”

Grinning down at Sid, Sally said, “She’s not going to be easy to satisfy.”

Laughing, Sid said, “I guess this is going to require me to apply all of my seduction skills.”

Not even bothering with a pose, Sid sat on the edge of the bed waiting for Alice to arrive. The door opened and there was a blur as the woman charged into the room. She looked around for a fraction of a second before heading towards Sid. His eyes widened when she launched herself at him. The collision wasn’t hard, but Sid ended up on his back with Alice straddling him.

Without even a pretense of foreplay, she grasped roughly grasped his cock in one hand and started to lower herself onto it. She screamed out an orgasm almost the moment that his cock touched her private parts and then collapsed unconscious atop him.

From underneath the woman, Sid laid there for a moment wondering what to do. He hadn’t even gotten a fraction of an inch of his cock inserted into her. He stared up at the ceiling and said, “This is ridiculous.”

Sally came into the room and looked at the situation. Puzzled, she asked, “Is she done already?”

“I don’t know,” Sid answered maneuvering Alice off of him.

Once he was clear of her, he sat up and looked down at her wondering if she suffered from a female version of premature ejaculation.

He said, “I didn’t think we even got started yet.”

“That’s strange,” Sally said.

Alice recovered and looked over at Sid trying to figure out what had happened. Deciding that it didn’t matter, she pushed him onto his back and climbed on him again. She screamed and lost consciousness the same time his cock touched her private area. There hadn’t even been insertion. They hit foreheads as she collapsed.

Sally covered her mouth and laughed at the situation in which Sid found himself. From underneath Alice, he said, “Help me get her off of me.”

“Just stay there,” Sally said trying hard not to laugh.

Several hours later, the situation hadn’t improved. It seemed that every time Sid got his cock near her vagina, she screamed out in orgasm and lost consciousness. Alice was getting frustrated by it. Sid had passed frustrated hours earlier, and was just trying to survive the encounter.

Finally, Sally had enough. She decided that it was time for Sid to get some pleasure from this encounter.

Looking up at the ceiling, she said, “Eye-bolts in the four corner posts of the bed with ankle and wrist restraints attached to them.”

Sid looked at the corner posts and saw that Sally’s request had miraculously appeared. It took Sally two minutes to get Alice secured to the bed with just enough slack to wiggle around a little.

Looking at Sid, she said, “Have at her when she wakes up and don’t stop until you’ve come twice.”

“That’ll kill her,” Sid said.

“Just do it,” Sally said.

When Alice woke up, she tried to climb atop Sid. Thanks to the wrist and ankle restraints her attempt was unsuccessful. She struggled for a minute and glared at Sally sure that it had been her idea. The glare turned into crossed eyes when Sid gently ran a finger along her jaw. She struggled against the restraints trying to put her arms around him to pull him closer. Sid ignored her actions. She purred when he knelt over and started kissing her neck. From there, he kissed her lips, her eyelids, and her ears. A hand roamed over her body touching her with soft delightful caresses.

Unable to control the situation, Alice relaxed and enjoyed his attention. Encouragement was in the form of little animal noises and squeaks. For the next half an hour, Sid touched and caressed her body in all of the ways that she had dreamed about when held as a slave in the whorehouse. Her pleasure was building with small plateaus that corresponded with little orgasms. Higher and higher she was lifted.

When Sid slid his cock into her, her hips rose off the bed to ease entry. There was another of those little orgasms, but it didn’t diminish the overall excitement she was feeling. When Sid went to work thrusting into her, she lost the ability to even make animal noises.

When he was about to come, Sid gently bit down on her nipple. That triggered the most intense orgasm that had ever been experienced in that room. Despite being restrained, Alice lifted them a foot off the bed as her body reacted. They landed on the bed as he poured his seed into her.

Sally watching from the end of the bed said, “Oh, my. That was a good one.”

Sid and Alice collapsed with him still inserted into her. Sally smiled and went to the corners of the bed and removed the restraints.

Looking down at the exhausted pair, she said, “Two restoratives.”

The vials of green liquid appeared on the nightstand beside the bed. She went to the head of the bed and picked up one of the wrist restraints. Placing it around her wrist, she said, “I’m going to have to try that sometime.”

Looking down at the couple, she knew that they didn’t need her watching over them any longer. She removed the last restraint before turning to leave the room. She needed a little time to recover from the excitement caused by watching them.

Sid woke up to find that Alice had wrapped her arms and legs around him. She was undulating beneath him enjoying the feel of his cock inside her. It was a very nice way to awaken. His erection hardened even more. He wrapped his arms around her and started thrusting. Alice groaned and headed towards another orgasm.

Several hours later, wearing a robe, Sid staggered out of the bedroom and collapsed on the couch. He looked over at Sally and said, “I’m exhausted.”

“You look horrible,” Sally said. He had rings under his eyes and looked like he hadn’t gotten any sleep in days.

The source of this story is SciFi-Stories

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close