The After Seeding a Second Wave Book 2 - Cover

The After Seeding a Second Wave Book 2

Copyright© 2021 by Pars001

Chapter 5

John, Mitch, Helen, Millie and little Mica were all somewhat worried though it had been two weeks, they knew that a major confrontation wasn’t far away. John had been through all of the six oldest daughters, three had turned up pregnant, surprisingly Ava, Canella and Elly the first 3 hadn’t, even blasting and filling Elly twice in the same day. Glory, Ida and Kelly had (though they were wanting their second turn) all would have had a second try had it not been for Glory being gone for over a week. Then come to find out that she was STILL a virgin a fact that shocked all her sisters since she had been the second most vocal about wanting John.

Thankfully though, the one time with Canella and twice in one day with Elly, had flooded Trey’s system with more than enough hormones to sustain him better through the week John though was still in shock worried that these other children would be like Mica.

“No John, Mica was accelerated through both of you and the over abundance of the nanomite system in place,” Helen said to reassure him, “though they will be brilliant many, many years ahead of any other children.”

This made John feel a hundred times better knowing that his sisters-in-laws wouldn’t have the babies talking to them scaring them half to death. The only thing left now was the fact that they had eight homicidal aliens heading for their planet and god only knew when they’d arrive.

Trey had finally spoken to John allaying any of his fears that Trey was in danger, it seemed Trey was having an even harder time adjusting than any of the first three had. Trey had liked the idea that John had come up with, something he’d thought of centuries ago but hadn’t put into practical application because the situation though the same had been very different. Mitch had increased to about a sixteen year old now Helen about equivalent to a ten year old physically, Mitch’s powers were greatly strengthened but he was afraid that he’d still be no match for the sun killer as he called him.

John’s abilities had also increased. Mitch was surprised that John was as strong as he’d been when he’d met the sun killer all those centuries ago. John to say the least was exhausted, plus he had harvest again a week before Trey was due.

The second of the two weeks John and Barry had struggled to build the machine Trey outlined to Mitch, Trey tsking that the machine wasn’t that hard to build. Helen had gone back to watch the others while they worked on it. With Mitch’s increase in power he could make the trip in a minute so this really wasn’t a problem. Toward the end of the second week they almost had it together when both Mitch and John felt the powerful presence of two more Triacarians fast approaching the planet.

Mitch estimated that they had three days at the most. John had been hard at work on the farm and learning the strategies that Mitch was trying to teach him, getting through the basics Mitch felt a lot better about John surviving but the sun killer was a different situation. As Mitch had found out later, the Triacarian had been the best strategist of their race. Mitch still wondered how he’d beaten the Triacariae, though one of the best of the whole planet his strategy skills weren’t as high as the Triacarian.

John was hoping this idea he’d come up with would work, they couldn’t afford to fail to stop the enemy. It had been almost three weeks, time was drawing near for Trey’s birth or emergence as they called it and John had harvest in a few days. Things were starting to come to a head, John was hard pressed to get everything done in the next few days.

Mitch had decided to come with John to provide extra protection, both had felt the agents sniffing near John’s property and didn’t want to take a chance that they might actually get lucky enough to capture one of them, John, though this time was more than ready for everything that they could send at him. With the new machine finally complete and active John breathed a sigh of relief, if this went as well as he hoped, they might never have to worry again about the Triacarians or the agents again.

Setting out not long after Mitch had switched Helen and Barry John was still surprised, after all this time that his harvest was as large as it was, he knew that the nanomites had improved not only him, Millie and Mica but had also improved all of his equipment but somehow he felt they had gone a little too far. They’d just exited the last of John’s shields when John stiffened feeling at least forty agents, Mitch wasn’t that concerned John was surprised but kept his guard up, not far from town they both felt the agents start to move closer. John got a lot more for his crops than he expected it seemed that everything he’d grown the leech ferns had almost devastated in the area though the man said nothing, he did look at John a little suspicious. They had both just exited the store when they both felt the dampening field go up around the town.

John look at Mitch with a hugely incredulous look, (Do they really think this is going to stop me or you? Hell for that matter even slow us down?) John started laughing, only for a second till he realized that the streets were empty except for the agents and them.

A moment later, an agent John recognized from over a year ago stepped out into the street ahead of them, “John Bowers!” The man shouted at him, “You are under arrest for conspiring with an unknown alien race! Said conspiring as a prelude to invasion, there by making you a traitor to humanity!”

John was about to speak when Mitch placed a hand on his shoulder to stop him. “Trinon, Trinon Hypus,” Mitch started, “I am one of the aliens you are looking for! I am one of the last survivors of an old race that you have labeled the three super races.”

The man in front of them gasp as did many of those around the man, “We have no proof of this, though I know you can very well disguise your self if you are who you say you are, our instruments would have alerted us to your energy signature. Yours does not match those of one of the super races.”

“Trinon, I do not have time to debate this,” with that Mitch extended his arms and a massive energy wave shot out from Mitch not too different from the one John had used a month ago. “I was afraid that I’d have to facilitate the use of the null wave, had they no suspicions that we were here before they will have none now.” Mitch sighed.

“Will this cause them all to come here?” John asked.

Sadly Mitch said, “Yes, and unlike before I am afraid that they will have an advantage over me.”

“You forget that I am in on this also Mitch? You said I am as strong as when you met the sun killer that’s not an advantage?” John asked.

“It is with any of them except the sun killer, I’ve just got you started on recognizing that the others were using strategy against you and many ways to counter them but John, I don’t think either of us is ready for him not yet and he may be here too soon for us to prepare.” Mitch replied a little drained from using the massive wave.

“Was that an erasure wave?” John asked.

“Yes, much like the one you used but with far reaching effects, it will erase us from any that think that there are unknown aliens here, any they talk to also and any who think you are involved. It will also cause them to erase any and all files on you and us.” Mitch said

“Holy shit!” John said, “That would have sapped me too damn!”

Mitch was surprised something like that had come from John, after all, with his abilities linked to his emotions. At the present John’s were about the same level as Mitch’s unless he was upset then hmm his levels went extremely high. John quickly sped up putting as much distance as he could between them and the agents in the town.

Plus the fact he felt safer within the confines of his own property, his shields with those he loved as close as he could get them. They had almost reached his land when they both felt the first of the Triacariae land on the planet, not as strong as the two he’d beat but they still had substantial power. John wasn’t sure he could handle both at the same time, though Mitch had assured him that he indeed had the power to resist and defeat both.

The source of this story is SciFi-Stories

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close