Another Welcomed Guest - Cover

Another Welcomed Guest

Copyright© 2021 by Pars001

Chapter 16

Greek Gods


Zeus - King of the Greek gods
Hera - Queen of the Greek gods, sister and wife of Zeus
Hades - god of the underworld, brother of Zeus
Poseidon - god of the sea, brother of Zeus
Demeter - goddess of harvest and fertility of the earth, sister of Zeus
Aphrodite - Daughter of Zeus and Dione, Goddess of love, beauty and sexuality
Artemis - Daughter of Zeus and Leto, goddess of the hunt, the moon, and chastity
Athena - Daughter of Zeus and Metis, goddess of wisdom, courage, inspiration, civilization, law and justice, strategic warfare, mathematics, strength, strategy, the arts, crafts, and skill.
Ares - Son of Zeus and Hera, god of war
Apollo - Son of Zeus and Leto - god of the sun and light, music and poetry, healing and plagues, prophecy and knowledge, order and beauty, archery and agriculture.
Dionysus - Son of Zeus and Semele - God of the vine, grape-harvest, wine-making, wine, fertility, ritual madness, religious ecstasy, theatre
Hephaetus - Son of Zeus and Hera - god of fire, metalworking, stone masonry, forges and the art of sculpture.
Hermes - Son of Zeus and Maia - Messenger of the gods, god of trade, thieves, travelers, sports, athletes, border crossings, guide to the Underworld
Eris - Daughter of Zeus and Hera, sister of Ares - minor goddess of discord and strife
Deimos - son of Ares, twin of Phobos - god of dread
Phobos - son of Ares, twin of Deimos - god of fear
Dolos - Personification of trickery, cunning deception, craftiness, treachery and guile
Apate - Counterpart of Dolos, goddess of fraud and deception.
Enyo - Daughter of Zeus and Hera, goddess of war and destruction, another sister of Ares


Ephus - the godling man with an unsual power.
Dr. Quinn Markov - human wife of Ephus
Aniketos - Human who is the Caspian god killer
Amaunet - sister of Aniketos, the Eternal Nile Serpent


Egyptian Goddesses and wives to Ephus


Bast - Goddess of cats, protection, joy, dance, music, family, and love
Sekhmet- Goddess of fire, war, and dance
Hathor - Goddess of the sky, dance, love, beauty, joy, motherhood, foreign lands, mining, music and fertility.
Serket - Goddess of scorpions, medicine, magic, and healing venomous stings and bites
Maat - Goddess of Truth and Justice
Tefnut - Goddess of Rain, Air, Moisture, Weather, Dew, Fertility, and Water


Brothers of Bast and Sekhmet


Thoth - God of knowledge
Sobek - God of the Nile, the Army, military, fertility and of crocodiles
Anhur - God of war and the sky bearer - Full brother of Bast and Sekhmet
Horus - Ancient God of the sky and kingship
Min - God of fertility
Khonshu - God of the Moon
Apophis - God of Chaos and darkness
Shu - God of the wind and air


Ephus quickly removed his shirt to try and put Serket fears to rest. “I do not wish to make you afraid my Serket.” Ephus told her

“It is not fear hus ... husband, I am excited for the first time. I have been so afraid for so long; it has always hurt. As my sisters have told me, it will not be like that with you. They praised your skills, they said you excelled at this love making.” Serket whispered excitedly

Ephus’s eyes were wide at this praise. He’d heard them say that he was a good lover though nothing as long these lines.

Serket quickly looked up to see Ephus’s chest, immediately she started to feel a warm tingling between her legs. She’d felt it before though nowhere as strong as this. “Husband, I am afraid, I have always hurt when this was done to me.”

Ephus reached to Serket softly caressing her face, a sigh escaping her lips. “I do not wish to hurt you my Serket. As with your sisters, that is something that I will never do.”

“Thank you, husband, for the first time I am only afraid of the act though nowhere as much as before.” Serket whispered as she lay back on the bed.

“May I?” Ephus asked as he touched Serket’s attire.

In an excited, whispering voice, Serket said, “please husband!”

Ephus nodded as he slowly started to remove Serket’s attire. The whole time Serket was trembling leaning into Ephus. When she was naked Ephus drew in a startled breath, “so beautiful.”

A huge smile appeared on Serkets face, “thank you husband, you are also beautiful.”

A slight shocked look came to Ephus’s face, “beautiful? No, my dear Serket, that term I have never associated with myself.” Ephus said as he gently started to caress Serket’s breasts.

“Ephus!” Serket suddenly shouted.

Even as Serket started trembling Ephus leaned in to gently suckle, then nip lightly at her nipples. This of course had Serket nearly rising off the bed, her breath coming faster.

The whole time Ephus had let his hands roam free feeling Serket’s skin, inching ever closer to the junction of her thighs. Ephus smiled as he could feel Serket’s legs slowly open like a blooming flower.

Ephus finally reached the edge of her clit when she gasped, snapping her legs tight shut. Ephus had started to quickly remove his hand, afraid he had hurt or scared her when she grabbed his wrist keeping his hand near her sex.

“I am sorry husband, I trust you more than any being, more than my sisters. As I said before I am afraid, though not nearly as much, when I with you. Please bear with me, your touch is doing things to me that I have never felt before.” Whispered Serket.

Ephus held still not wanting to cause more fear, letting Serket move when she was ready. It was a mere ten minutes later when Serket began to slowly open her legs. Then she was gently, slowly guiding his hand close to her opening.

Ephus thought he understood as he very slowly, began to gently manipulate her sex. A look of shock and surprise dominated Serket’s features, her mouth going into a surprised “O” shape, with a small whimper.

“I will not force you my Serket, I will stop if that is your desire.” Ephus told her as he started to slowly remove his hand.

Far faster than he’d seen her move before, Serket locked her hands around his, stopping its movement. “No!” Serket almost shouted surprising the both of them. “please, do not stop.”

Ephus nodded as he continued his ministrations also starting to kiss his way lower from her taunt, pink nipples. He’d just reached the top of her clit, his hand still stimulating her when she started to buck and thrash.

Serket was surprised not only had there been no pain, she had an overwhelming feeling growing inside. Then, Ephus had started to tenderly kiss his way lower. Now the overwhelming feeling was becoming all consuming. At least it had ‘til Ephus reached the top of her sex setting off wave after wave of pleasure and warmth through her.

Again, she nearly threw Ephus off her as she bucked and thrashed riding the waves of pleasure. Ephus could feel her sex start to flood his hand with her fluids.

In a shaky panting voice Serret looked deep into Epus’s eyes, “take me, your wife, I wish to carry your child as my sisters have.”

Ephus nodded as he kissed her sex tenderly, then moved up to kiss her passionately. Serket returned the kiss with equal fervor only slightly tensing up when she felt him at her opening.

As gently as he could Ephus began to ever so slowly start to move his self within her. No wonder she had hurt so bad Ephus thought, he’d never felt any vagina as tight as Serket’s. Not even the virgins from a few years ago.

Ephus tried to keep his movement as slow as he could, there was no way he was going to hurt her.

Serket had prepared for the pain that she was sure was about to come. Her eyes snapped open when not only did Ephus not plunge into her, he was going as slow as he could. For the first time ever, Serket could feel the pleasurable waves of pressure from before start to build, with Ephus in her.

This was different though, entirely different, it also felt far more urgent than before. The deeper Ephus slowly entered the better she was feeling, disbelief showed on her face. Silently she said several thanks to her sisters for convincing her to go through with this.

It had taken more than a few minutes to completely fill her, then Ephus was as still as he could be to let her adjust to his girth. It was only when she started to move a little that he slowly started to pull back.

A small whimper escaped Serket’s throat as she started to feel empty as Ephus pulled back. Serket, then gasp as nearly out of her, Ephus slowly pushed back in. By all the power of the realm! Was this truly how it was supposed to feel?

Ever so slowly, Ephus, could feel Serket’s sex start to loosen slightly. Still holding a slow pace was about to drive Ephus mad. Finally, Serket wrapped her legs around Ephus when he was nearly out pulling him deep in one quick motion.

Ephus looked deep into Serket’s eyes, nodded then started to move faster. Serket’s eyes got large as another different wave of pleasure washed over her.

For a moment, Ephus thought he wouldn’t be able to continue when Serket clamped down so tight he couldn’t move. “My Ephus,” Serket said dreamily, “is it always this way?”

“No, my Serket, at times it can be better.” Ephus replied.

“For so long, I have been afraid. Waiting for the day that it wouldn’t hurt, that it wasn’t just something to get through. Husband?” Serket asked a little concerned. “Is it possible that we can do this again?”

A smile dominated Ephus’s features, “as often as we can my Serket.”

An even broader smile came to Serket’s face, ‘til Ephus started to move again feeling his impending orgasm building.

Serket started to pant again, then she erupted into her second orgasm as she felt Ephus’s hot seed flood her. Neither had noticed that they were both floating off the bed ‘til they both started to return.

Serket giggled a bit, “I guess we got a little carried away.”

Ephus smiled then suddenly, threw his hands out as there was a titanic explosion outside. Both of them were dressed in a moment, appearing outside.

Serket was standing next to Ephus, an extremely mad, almost seething look on her face. Upon seeing Ares standing there with a sword in his hands, she released a low menacing hiss.

Ephus suddenly turned to stare at Serket, then slowly started to back away. Serket’s skin was glowing as were her eyes, eyes that were zeroed in on Ares.

“You have interrupted our time together, a bad mistake. I...”Serket started.

The source of this story is SciFi-Stories

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close