Another Welcomed Guest - Cover

Another Welcomed Guest

Copyright© 2021 by Pars001

Chapter 18

Greek Gods


Zeus - King of the Greek gods
Hera - Queen of the Greek gods, sister and wife of Zeus
Hades - god of the underworld, brother of Zeus
Poseidon - god of the sea, brother of Zeus
Demeter - goddess of harvest and fertility of the earth, sister of Zeus
Hestia - the virgin goddess, ordering of domesticity, the family, the home, and the state. sister of Zeus.
Aphrodite - Daughter of Zeus and Dione, Goddess of love, beauty and sexuality
Artemis - Daughter of Zeus and Leto, goddess of the hunt, the moon, and chastity
Athena - Daughter of Zeus and Metis, goddess of wisdom, courage, inspiration, civilization, law and justice, strategic warfare, mathematics, strength, strategy, the arts, crafts, and skill.
Ares - Son of Zeus and Hera, god of war
Apollo - Son of Zeus and Leto - god of the sun and light, music and poetry, healing and plagues, prophecy and knowledge, order and beauty, archery and agriculture.
Dionysus - Son of Zeus and Semele - God of the vine, grape-harvest, wine-making, wine, fertility, ritual madness, religious ecstasy, theatre
Hephaetus - Son of Zeus and Hera - god of fire, metalworking, stone masonry, forges and the art of sculpture.
Hermes - Son of Zeus and Maia - Messenger of the gods, god of trade, thieves, travelers, sports, athletes, border crossings, guide to the Underworld
Eris - Daughter of Zeus and Hera, sister of Ares - minor goddess of discord and strife
Deimos - son of Ares, twin of Phobos - god of dread
Phobos - son of Ares, twin of Deimos - god of fear
Dolos - Personification of trickery, cunning deception, craftiness, treachery and guile
Apate - Counterpart of Dolos, goddess of fraud and deception.
Enyo - Daughter of Zeus and Hera, goddess of war and destruction, another sister of Ares


Ephus - the godling man with an unsual power.
Dr. Quinn Markov - human wife of Ephus
Aniketos - Human who is the Caspian god killer
Amaunet - sister of Aniketos, the Eternal Nile Serpent


Egyptian Goddesses and wives to Ephus


Bast - Goddess of cats, protection, joy, dance, music, family, and love
Sekhmet- Goddess of fire, war, and dance
Hathor - Goddess of the sky, dance, love, beauty, joy, motherhood, foreign lands, mining, music and fertility.
Serket - Goddess of scorpions, medicine, magic, and healing venomous stings and bites
Maat - Goddess of Truth and Justice
Tefnut - Goddess of Rain, Air, Moisture, Weather, Dew, Fertility, and Water


Brothers of Bast and Sekhmet


Thoth - God of knowledge
Sobek - God of the Nile, the Army, military, fertility and of crocodiles
Anhur - God of war and the sky bearer - Full brother of Bast and Sekhmet
Horus - Ancient God of the sky and kingship
Min - God of fertility
Khonshu - God of the Moon
Apophis - God of Chaos and darkness
Shu - God of the wind and air


Another Welcomed Guest 18


Ares and his sons worked for another day to finally get his body back together. Both Phobos and Deimos falling to the ground exhausted when the last part re-attached. Though he was grateful, he wasn’t about to appear weak thanking them.

The whole time, Ares was trying to figure a way to turn a duel between the godling and himself, to his advantage. There had to be a way that, no matter what happened, he was the victor and also the hero. Problem was a great deal of the supposed allies he had, had disappeared or been captured.

Thinking of both his sisters, a curse slipped from his lips. As much as he had used them, he found that he still had feelings for them. Bah, like he was ever going to admit to anyone, especially them. Fortunately, here he looked at his sons, he still had them.

With a stretch of his arms, Ares tried to summon up his power. Another curse escaped his lips, he could only feel about half his power.

He soon admitted a growl when he got only a little more as he tried to power up. Damnit! That little Egyptian bitch had done some serious damage to him. Another one that he would so enjoy breaking when he took her down.

The problem with that was that Ra was her father. Another head god that had, some serious power like his father had. A chuckle came from Ares, true his father wasn’t as strong as her had been, to Ares he was a useless thing.

With a plop Ares sat in the nearest chair. This was going to require a great deal of planning. That bastard demi-god was probably making sure that he had as little time to recover as he could.

Ares again started to chuckle, demi-god, not even a full god, unworthy of the power he held. A truly evil, wicked smile crossed Ares features, it was about time he, Ares showed that coward true power.

With a last look at his sons, Ares extended his senses. Ah! Good, the three conflicts he had started were still going on, though, they did seem to be winding down. Well, he thought, we can’t have that, appearing near the first he quickly started to insight their anger. A sigh escaped his lips as he felt renewed strength flow into him.

Within a few hours Ares was laughing evilly, good he had all his strength back. Not only that, he could feel it starting to inch higher. This should be fun he thought as he reached out to find Ephus.

A sick, twisted smile came to Ares, with this added power, his far superior skill, he should defeat, hopefully kill Ephus. That sounded so sweet, it had been a very long time since he had ended a god’s existence, let alone a demi-god. To feel the eternal life force, drain from a god, so good!


Ephus started to stride toward his home when he felt two whooshes of power. Stepping back Ephus powered up not completely sure of the company about to appear.

A moment later a male and female appeared looking suspiciously, like Dolos and Apate, though these two looked younger.

To his complete surprise the both of them bowed slightly to him. “Hail Ephus, we know not what you have done, we both wish to thank you.” Here the male looked at the female who nodded. “We, also wish to pledge ourselves and our services to you.”

Again, Ephus was surprised, “I was not looking to have slaves, servants, only allies. That plus, I wished only to do what was right. I felt what had been done to the both of you, it felt right to remove that.”

The male’s eyes narrowed when Ephus stated this, “what may I ask do you desire if you do not wish these things? It has always been the way to...”

“I told you before, I AM NOT LIKE THAT!” This time it was Ephus’s eyes that narrowed, “don’t make me angry Dolos, you wouldn’t like...”

Ephus was stopped short when Dolos doubled over in pain, the elbow of his sister jammed into it.

With a hiss she started, “I can see that even after what he did and said, with the evidence you feel, you still act like this. Prepare for a long time of pain, if I have to keep correcting like a child!”

“But...” Dolos began.

“Shut up brother, continue on like this, I might have to do that constantly to keep you quiet!” Apate turned to Ephus, “I will have to remind him a lot, it appears he cannot trust his senses. Should only take a thousand years or so.” This last Apate said with a smile.

“One can only hope that he will trust them one day. I hope that the task I set for the both of you wasn’t difficult?” Ephus asked.

Dolos again started to open his mouth, only to grunt in pain as, Apate’s elbow was again, lodged in his stomach.

“Not a word brother, at least, ‘til you open your stubborn eyes. No, it went far better than we thought it would. The first part of you plan is in place, though I fear the outcome.” A sad looking Apate said.

Ephus nodded also with a sad look on his face, “as do I, though, it appears this may be the only way. I have already spoken with Zeus, Poseidon, Hades, Demeter and Hera though I don’t think she will be able to assist. The strange thing is I haven’t been able to contact Hestia.”

“You might have trouble there she...” Apate said her elbow poised near her brother’s stomach.

There was a huge whoosh of power as a red headed goddess, appeared looking, very much like Hera appeared.

“I came as soon as I could though, I cannot stay long. The fires of Olympus do not tend themselves.” She had to do a double take as she was suddenly staring at Ephus. “By the holy ground of Olympus! What is this overwhelming power that I feel?” A look at Apate, showed that the lovely, younger looking goddess, was also feeling it.

With a groan, Apate waved her hand as she and her brother vanished. Hestia, nodded, a groan of lust escaping her lips as she turned back to Ephus.

“I know not where this compulsion is from, I have to have you!” Shredding her clothes, she reached aggressively for Ephus who held out a hand, causing her to whine.

“Follow me,” Ephus then led her to the small building near his home. “I will help you, it will be my way though, lay down.” Ephus nodded as she quickly did as he told her. Removing his clothes, he saw that she was starting to pant faster and faster. This turned into a yelp, then a scream when Ephus kissed her ample breasts, then her lips.

“I have never felt this before, I feel such a need to have you in me, to complete me.” Hestia said in a panting voice filled with desire and lust.

Without saying a word Ephus started too slowly. agonizingly work his way down her neck, again lavishing attention on her taunt peaks. Another scream escaped her lips when he took each of them. Moving lower he stopped momentarily at her belly button causing her to gasp trying to rise off the floor.

Finally, he reached the small thatch of hair that covered her sex. Diving right in Hestia’s eyes went wide as she felt a feeling flow through her like nothing she’d ever felt. It was in that moment that Ephus stopped his face in shock.

“Hestia? I cannot go further; I did not realize that you were pure. I cannot do this, not like this with this power.” Concentrating, Ephus passed a hand over Hestia, shaking a moment, Ephus nodded then passed another hand over her. Hestia was immediately dressed, then she was staring at herself, then Ephus.

“By all the powers of the realm! Was I bare before you?” Hestia asked to which Ephus nodded. “Then I am no longer pure, am I? It has been said that, there is nothing harder to change than the mind of a human male, when sex is involved.”

When Hestia lowered her head, Ephus cleared his throat gaining Hestia’s attention.

“I did nothing more than use my mouth, I apologize that you cannot remember all. You no longer have anything to fear from me, you are the only one. Not even my mate is completely immune as you are.” Ephus said.

Hestia’s eyes went wide as she ran a hand between her legs, then a shout of joy as she kissed Ephus.

“For this ultimate gift you have bestowed upon me, if you have need of me as you do my sisters and brothers call out. I owe you a debt that I can only hope to repay you, I was completely powerless to you.” With a bow she said, “Again I thank you.” Then she was gone in a moment.

The source of this story is SciFi-Stories

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close