Gabatrix: the Shira Maneuver - Cover

Gabatrix: the Shira Maneuver

Copyright© 2021 by CMed TheUniverseofCMed

Preface

Tags: Swearing, Space, Science Fiction, Future, Sex, Love, War, Violence, Blood, Interspecies, Male Human, Female Alien, Scalie, Human/Alien Sex, Rough Sex, M/F

If you wish to support me on Patreon (TheUniverseofCMed), you can. Note that my Patreon cannot be located in Patreon’s own search (since it deals with adult material). It can be located by regular search engines though (CMed Patreon for example). Money goes into helping me get additional artwork and helps me keep writing in general.

My books are available on Amazon Kindle and Google Play. Money made from that also goes into the universe too.

Further artwork and concept work can be found (TheUniverseofCMed) on Deviantart, Furaffinity, Sofurry, and HF websites.

Disclaimer 1: This is the sixth story of the Gabatrix series. It is highly recommended that you read the other Gabatrix stories to enjoy the full experience before getting into this story. This story deals with a war between humanity and an alien race and does contain violence.

Disclaimer 2: This story is meant for adults as it contains sex, violence, cursing, and blood.

Special Thanks to my Patreon supporters:

Jordy, Mike Nixon, Frank Nordhaus, Quintin Martin, Nightsound, and Anthony Kestle for their generous donations

And, of course, the other patron supporters for allowing me to write and supporting the universe that I write. :)

By CMed

Prologue »

Close