Gabatrix: the Cipra Campaign - Cover

Gabatrix: the Cipra Campaign

Copyright© 2022 by CMed TheUniverseofCMed

Chapter 13: The Battle of New Hong Kong Part 1

Gunfire erupted from the end of Dean’s barrel when a small red metal insect got struck. The rounds easily pierced the side of the tiny object that was no bigger than the size of Dean’s hand. It toppled over and powered down in the sand.

It had been thirty minutes. Most of the vehicles had made single-round shots at the crawling mines, but the gunfire had become increasingly rare by now. Iz’tre was a little bit ahead of Dean. She had found another crawling mine that was on top of the sand dune. She pointed her scaly finger at it. Dean came charging forward to stop, aim, and destroy it as well.

“I got that one ... and...,” Dean said as he saw another one towards what Iz’tre was pointing. He fired a three-round burst smashing the mine to pieces.

“Good...” Iz’tre tried to say. “No kouhh!”

The way that she said the last word was supposed to reminisce the sound of an exploding bomb using her vocal cords. She even held her hands up, almost as if she was trying to mimic the idea of something exploding.

Dean turned to see that the column of vehicles was also moving along. From the ground, the MMACC was far more extensive than it appeared. The Cipran sun was moving further and further down the horizon as the day was going by. It was also slightly larger as the dust storm was getting less and less extensive. The heat was still present, but it started to die down some. The thick haze of sand in the air was also less current but still made things hard to see. There was a large set of sand dunes to the west and south. The wind naturally shifted these sands as time progressed. The canyon wall still remained to the right, but it was getting harder to see it.

Even at the current speed, Dean, Iz’tre, Bekra, and the other marines were having to press into a jog to keep ahead of the vehicles. The constant running through the thick sands was exhausting. Even Dean was huffing and puffing hard. Thankfully, the gear was perfect at circulating and keeping him cool. Even then, he was still sweating hard. Iz’tre never seemed to be affected, even with her helmet off. The Itrean physiology, or the simple fact that she was used to operating in desert environments, played a crucial role in allowing her to handle the hot weather with ease. Occasionally, she would snort a little bit to prevent excess dust from collecting up in her snout.

Bekra was not far behind them. For the first time, however, Dean had a chance to see one of the other Itrean mechs that were like Bekra. He hadn’t had the chance to talk with her, but she had been in the rear compartments of the MMACC. Right now, this other was also a part of the column in the distance. Bekra had been on the lookout as every other person was doing. Her systems scanned the environment ahead of Dean and Iz’tre to ensure that they were alright.

“I’m not detecting any more mines,” Bekra stated on the primary comms. “Dean and Iz’tre had destroyed the last set within our distance.”

“Confirmed,” Patricia stated. “Anything else we left behind us, sir.”

“Then we are clear of the minefield,” Kosai responded on everyone’s comms. “Attention all marines, report back to the MMACC immediately, so we can make way to New Hong Kong. All personnel not wearing power armor will undergo proper quarantine procedures before entry.

“Ah ... bummer,” Dean remarked as he looked upon himself. He wasn’t the only individual, as five others were not wearing their respected power armor suits.

“All stations come to a halt so that we can pick everyone up. Those that are behind us will assume proper formation before we set a course due north.”

All the vehicles slowed down to a stop except for the few stragglers. Dean and Iz’tre had the furthest to travel as they crashed through the sand. It would take a couple of minutes to reach the great vehicle.

“So, like...,” Dean asked her as he was breathing hard. “You’re ready to fight the Aksren?”

“I fight...,” Iz’tre understood. “I kill ... no happy.”

“Oh ... I understand, Izzy. Make peace, not war, man.”

“Peace, no war ... children happy ... Gersa happy ... Iz’tre happy.”

Bekra overheard the conversation and continued her walk. The idea sat well even in her own mind. She turned and spoke to the two.

“So, would I,” Bekra stated in her mechanical voice. “I would be ready to surrender this mech and never look at it again.”

“Phew...,” Dean had to slow down in his run as he almost stumbled in the dirt. “I hear you, Beck. I almost get like ... used to seeing you that way ... you’re armored body thingy.”

“It is ... cumbersome. Our people spend tens of thousands of years to make these things, and it lacks ... so many things. Only the recent mechs have more suitable equipment to make their lives more adequate ... especially with their mates.”

“Man ... that’s ... like ... a total bummer,” Dean commented. Iz’tre stood next to him to help him move. She even offered her shoulder for him to partially lean on. “Like ... I really think you’re cool, Beck. You can be a mechanical woman ... but in the end ... you have a good heart and stuff.”

Bekra looked at Dean. If she could smile, she would have. Instead, she simply kept it in mind as everyone was climbing up the lowered front ramp of the MMACC...


The inside of the bridge of the MMACC consisted of many of the same people. Every vehicle was picking up speed as they moved and turned north. Patricia wasn’t present to get something to eat and relax for a little bit before having to resume her post. Five minutes had passed when Dean and Iz’tre finally walked inside. Dean’s helmet was off the moment that he stepped inside. Another man was present and not far from the door. He was dressed in a similar pilot jumpsuit uniform. Both Kosai and Nari were discussing everything that was going on.

The center display console showed the layout of Cipra’s surface. Unlike how it was several hours ago, their location seemed so much closer to the capital. They were near the outer edge of the northwestern tip of the Lantau canyon wall. The capital and target were right there past that point.

“Hello, sir, like ... Pilot Dean reporting for duty,” Dean paused and saluted him. Confusingly, Iz’tre saw the hand salute. She almost tried to mimic it when he saw him do it. Nari almost chuckled when she saw it, but she kept it mostly hidden.

Kosai almost ignored the salute outright. It was unknown if he was too busy looking at the map or just chose to ignore the pilot. Nari responded by giving a simple hand salute in return.

“At least you know how to treat an officer,” Nari replied to him. “Or I should say ... both of you.”

Dean held a thumbs up and smiled back. Iz’tre dropped her efforted salute and saw the gesture of the thumbs up. Her head cocked to a light angle as she tried to figure out more of the human emphasis in hand words.

“Dean, I trust that you went through the proper quarantine procedures?” Kosai asked as he shifted his arm cast. He finally stopped looking at the console and looked at him.

“Oh, of course, sir,” Dean replied with his stoned-like demeanor. “I was given the all-clear, sir. I don’t know about you, but ... I think everyone is treating this disease like it’s serious or something. Like ... all five of us, including Izzy, don’t have it.”

“It’s true then. That disease should have reached us by now. The disease doesn’t target Itreans. The vaccines are working, and those that are properly vaccinated and exposed to it aren’t carriers, another set of good news.”

“Yeah, otherwise Dean and those that aren’t in power armor wouldn’t be a part of this conversation right now,” Nari added. Then, she dropped the topic and resumed the main issue.

“Petty Officer Dean,” Kosai commented to the two. “Iz’tre ... I have Bekra patched in from the comms to help translate for you. However, this topic has little basis in need of your services at the current time. I understand that you wish to be by Dean’s side, so I’ll allow it.”

Bekra translated the words through the console comm link. Iz’tre gave a quick nod as she understood and remained quiet. Dean turned his head to the left and recognized the pilot immediately. He had a pale complexion and oddly cut hair. One side was a little bit longer, but it was still within military regulations. Many could have described his facial features with that of a person from Germany from former Earth.

“Whoa, man. Hey, Diedrich,” Dean said. He offered his hand to him as a pleasant, friendly gesture. The man seemed rigid by comparison. He lightly extended his hand and shook it briefly.

“Hello, Dean,” Diedrich replied in his raspy voice.

“How are you, man?”

“Well enough.” There was a hint of mild irritation, but it was unknown if he was truly upset by Dean’s repour or not. He put his hands behind his back and looked upon Kosai.

“Dean, eyes on me,” Kosai addressed him.

“Oh, sorry, sir,” Dean replied.

Kosai gestured to the console. “I’ll get to the point. We are currently increasing to full speed that this vehicle is capable of right now. We are encircling around the north polar region of Cipra where we will head due south into New Hong Kong. We will reach the capital in about less than three hours. I’m expecting the Aksren clan to throw everything they have onto us, and it’s up to me to use everything that I have available to fight back. My sensor operators are getting faint vague readings of nuclear explosions that are occurring in distant orbit. That’s good news for us. It means that there is still a battle in space and that the allied forces haven’t given up on us. Otherwise, the assault on New Hong Kong will be a very short fight.”

Kosai directed his hand at the console. The specifications of the B-110 stingray bomber showed up. It also showed the current location of one that was on top of the platform of the MMACC.

“Stingray-Bro,” Dean remarked with a smile and pointed his finger at the console. Diedrich gave a confused look, and Kosai sighed. Nari was trying to remain professional and ignore the comment.

“Yes,” Kosai tried to explain. “We’ve been aware that the technicians finally repaired our sole surviving aircraft for this operation. We rearmed it, but there wasn’t much that we needed to do since it never had a chance to deploy any of its munitions.”

“Besides the guns and countermeasures, Diedrich explained. “The damage was the only thing that it needed to be looked after, sir.”

“Of course,” Kosai held his finger up. “Here’s my problem. This aircraft that I have is the only thing that I have to take to the air and provide aerial support to our ground assault operation. One bomber/gunship to fight off what will probably be a hundred Aksren fighter craft.”

Diedrich sighed as he thought about the odds.

“Whoa, man ... that’s like ... a lot of aircraft,” Dean remarked. “We should like ... ask for the Aksren clan to lend us their aircraft or something.”

“You seriously going to ask the Aksren clan to give us their...” Diedrich was cut off as Kosai held up his hand to pause both of them. The pilot looking at Dean gave a look that questioned his sanity.

“Here’s another problem. The bomber has two seats,” Kosai explained. “It requires a pilot, and it requires an operator. Technically, Diedrich, you flew the aircraft by yourself and had the computer assist you with everything else, is that correct?”

“Yes, it was, sir.”

“At this moment, I’m tempted to select, Diedrich to fly and provide aerial cover for us. However...” he paused. He seemed like he didn’t like where the conversation was going to go. “I’ve been made aware of the recent events of your flying, Dean. A part of me knows that the odds gravely against us, but if any historian would question my motives, they would have to question in why the hell I would even consider in having you take UP ONE OF THESE SEATS!?” He yelled the last sentence at Dean that it made a few of the people on the bridge momentarily pause their work.

“Well, sir,” Dean explained and put his finger to his palm. “I would think that ... anyone would want to have me fly, sir. I have a good record ... I know how to switch the button to turn on the aircraft ... umm ... I know how to turn it off ... How to fly left and right ... landing the aircraft ... ummm ... landing the aircraft safely ... remaining relaxed while flying...”

“Dean,” Nari addressed him. “We ask that you take this very seriously.”

“Oh, like ... I really do, ma’am. To me, flying is a difference between life and death. I can promise you that ... I take the role of flying with honor and ... umm ... respect.”

“Then why do I have a recent report of a pilot that decided to fly away during a fight today? Why did the corpsman report to me that you are under the effects of hlen’weed? Why do I have the report that you’ve been under the influence while flying?”

“Well, sir, like ... I have the right to be able to...,” he was cut off.

“I don’t care if you have the right or if the UHN has very little to control for drug use, but I do have the right to question how your influence will work in an aircraft. I need to have everyone be able to perform their duties correctly, but not if it endangers the lives of others.”

“Sir, I like ... I get this argument all the time. I fly the shuttle ... I fly the aircraft ... and people enjoy it. I’ve flown like ... we’ll I’ve flown a lot, sir. I just choose to be comfortable. To me, being a Cebravin is an honor. For I am Doper Dean. Like ... I choose to fight for the UHN because I defend the right to smoke weed. I smoke weed to fight for the UHN. Whoa ... I just got that ... wow.”

“Dean...,” Nari explained to him. “I’m the one that’s asked you to be here. Kosai feels that you wouldn’t be good for this job, but I’ve had a chance to evaluate you. I don’t know how, but your flight test results are in the levels of top ace mastery.”

“Yet, the records only give us hints that you’re under the influence while doing it,” Kosai added. “There’s a shuttle incident with your name on it.”

“Well ... I wouldn’t say that it has my name, exactly, sir. I was really sorry about that whole incident. Like ... when you fly an aircraft all the time ... eventually you’ll just crash into someone. What matters is that no one gets hurt, you know ... or anybody that you knew. I was smoking weed. I was experimenting, and I just had the best ride in my life, you know. After that, people like ... called me Doper Dean. They didn’t let me fly a shuttle but felt that I would fly an aircraft better than anyone. But ... it was like what my mother always taught me. ‘People may underestimate you, but you have to prove to them that you can fly.’ I choose to fly, sir. I choose to serve the UWA. I choose to be Doper Dean because I know that I can wear that name with pride.”

“Well, I can’t question your beliefs, Dean,” Kosai explained. “The problem is that I don’t fully trust your abilities. I have the final say if you’re going to take to the air or not.”

“I stand ready to fly, sir,” Diedrich says. “But ... I ... can’t fully ignore what Dean has done for me. I saw him flying out there in that sandshit of a storm. I don’t know how, but he was performing maneuvers and fighting every enemy aircraft. He ... saved my life. He helped defend that bomber. He managed to do all of that when we were completely outnumbered.”

“And yet, you were questioning his sanity a minute ago?”

“I think that’s what I’m getting at,” Nari commented. “I checked the logs, and he was able to take down half of the Aksren patrol squadron by himself today. His record proves that he is more than capable of doing that. I know this sounds crazy, but ... whatever he’s done ... whatever influence he’s under, it seems to be working. Diedrich, we have no doubt that you’re a good pilot, but I believe that Dean should be the one flying out there.”

“Ugh...,” Kosai put his hand to his head. “No ... this is insane. I can’t trust a person that’s under the influence ... stoned out of his mind to fly the sole aircraft against the entire Aksren airforce. I know that Dean is one of ‘those,’ Cebravins, too. I won’t be brought into a prejudiced argument over what planet he comes from, but I know that I can’t be influenced by what I see. I have to go with my gut instinct. I have to go by the record of what he did after the fight.”

“You mean finding me and bolstering your assault?” Nari questioned.

Kosai crossed his arms and was about ready to overrule everyone. However, even a tiny part of him genuinely wondered about the possibility of having Dean as the pilot of the aircraft. The battle of Cipra needed a miracle to win. A portion of him knew the risks of having a pilot that couldn’t perform their job correctly, but what if he was wrong? This was a confounding dilemma. The enemy simply had sheer numbers like it always did. Even Nari understood the grasp of the situation. If there was somebody that could go through waves of enemy fighter craft and turn the tide of an impending out-of-control battle into a victory, then it might be good to go insane and embrace the madness. Perhaps Dean was that solution. Perhaps a pilot flying while being heavily under the influence was the lesser of two evils. Kosai simply needed a way to convince him fully.

“I believe that Dean should fly the bomber,” Bekra called out from the comms.

“You too?” he asked her.

“It is my belief that Dean is a viable pilot to fight for us. Dean has expressed his desire to fly and serve our army. I have been watching him thoroughly while he was on the top deck. In the Itrean armies and ground forces, we have a saying of ‘Gasi’ko Click Sajin,’ or ‘the connection.’ Sometimes a soldier ‘connects’ with their vehicle or equipment. Their mind, body, soul, or whatever it is, fights because they care for everyone, including the aircraft or vehicle. They can fight like a hundred soldiers and can be difficult to stop in difficult battles.”

“I’m not here to share philosophies in an upcoming battle,” Kosai told her. “I can’t have someone flying under the influence, crashing the only aircraft that I have. My logic tells me that it’s insane.”

“My point is, officer Kosai, that Dean has been helping us since the beginning of this entire operation. He has proven to have this connection. He fights like a hundred men. He even helped repair the bomber that the technicians were trying to fix.”

“What?”

“Oh yeah, man,” Dean commented. “I helped point out what was needed to fix Stingray-Bro.”

“He was crucial to getting it fixed because the lead technician was killed in combat,” Bekra explained. “Without him, the bomber wouldn’t be operational right now. You criticize him for being under the effects of medication or drugs. Our people not only used chemicals to destroy our enemies, but we also used chemicals to enhance ourselves long ago. I’m sure that in your history books that you had soldiers that used drugs to ‘enhance’ themselves prior to a fight. We have the right to question the morals of such methods, but a battle is about using your best assets. Let Dean serve us where he is best suited.”

“Ugh...,” Kosai put his hand to his forehead and turned around.

“I agree,” Nari added. “You have the right to feel that way, but I had to make tough choices just as you’re doing. Let Dean do it.”

“Fine...,” the CO relented. “Dean, I’m selecting you to be the pilot of the aircraft. I’ll hold no issue with what you use.” He raised his finger. “But, Diedrich will be the weapon’s operator. Even with computer assistance, having Dean take complete responsibility for the weapons and flying of that aircraft puts too much in a battle that is likely to put even the ... best in an out-of-control situation. Diedrich, you’re more valuable up there than down here.”

Diedrich gave a look of surprise upon hearing it. His eyes widened. His face was flushed as he looked at Dean. It was a look of genuine terror of the concept of letting a pilot, such as Dean, take control of an aircraft and put his life on the line.

“Don’t worry, sir,” Dean stated and raised his hand. “I like ... humbling accept this assignment with ... umm ... honor ... yeah.”

“Um...,” Diedrich commented. “Uh ... aye, sir.”

“Now,” Kosai explained to the two. “This is how we’re going to commence with this upcoming assault.” He pointed at the map layout of the landscape of the Lantau canyon and valley. “The B-110 is a powerful bomber and gunship. It’s capable of providing adequate support fire from above. We originally planned on the assault in using them to level and wipe out any remaining defenses that lay on the top of the canyon wall, but everything obviously changed. Regardless, according to the intel, we can still try to take out some of these defenses that lay on the top of the Lantau Canyon wall.”

Nari raised her hand over the display to zoom out to the layout of the northern and eastern sides of the wall. A green arrow showed the direction of where the UHN marine task force was going. A series of green dots appeared on the top plateau of the wall, followed by question marks.

“It’s likely,” Kosai continued. “That the Aksren clan will have artillery vehicles and other ground defense missile silos that will try to use the height of the wall to rain down weapons fire onto us. In less than two hours, we will be clear of the sandstorm. Our ground forces will have no choice but to hug the portion of the wall and hope that the orbital fleet will have a harder time targeting us when they begin their bombardment. I have to ignore any other possibility that the enemy will have more of those ... mines in that portion.”

“It is possible,” Bekra stated. “However, even with the resources of every clan, it is difficult to place mines on every meter of terrain on a planet. I would only recommend going to the wall once we are out of the storm. If we maintain our fastest speeds and drive through it, it will mitigate our potential losses.”

“It’s a risk that we have to accept,” Nari stated.

Kosai nodded his head while keeping his hand to his chin. “It will be the importance of the bomber to take down any artillery vehicles that are on top of the wall. Don’t worry about the torpedo launchers. Let the MMACC try to take it out, but if you can, try to take out the autogun emplacements that might shoot down our missiles. I’m not expecting a clean-cut but to inflict as much damage as possible. Speed is the key to reaching the capital. We are expecting heavy resistance from the Aksren ground forces.”

Nari changed the layout of the map to show the central city of New Hong Kong. A series of red dot question marks appeared that littered the entire spectrum. A single green arrow was heading straight down the middle to the edge of the city.

“From here, we will move and engage the enemy. We don’t stop at all. I want the Aksren clan to know that we aren’t going to stop and sit and wait for the orbital defenses to bomb us into dust. We expect the heart of the defenses to be sitting there and waiting for us to come. It will be the responsibility of the bomber to provide whatever assistance that you two can give. The biggest threats are the Aksren assault carriers. Supposedly, the Aksren have one carrier, but the vessel is capable of flying over us and bombarding our forces.”

The Qo class Assault Carrier specifications were displayed for the two pilots to look upon.

“Whoa, giant winged scorpion thingy,” Dean remarked.

“Yes,” Nari explained. “The carrier measures to be around 150 meters in length. It is designed to provide significant support fire for its ground forces. It has two railgun turrets, scatter pack missiles, and autoguns to target anything close.”

“The defenses would make it very hard for the bomber to damage,” Diedrich stated. “The Gatling gun wouldn’t even pierce the armor. The B-110 only carries one single ballistic missile that could completely gut it, but that’s assuming that it can even touch it.”

“We wouldn’t expect to have a single bomber take down this thing on sheer firepower,” Nari continued. “However, the vessel still has some weaknesses. It uses eight VTOL thrusters to keep itself in flight. Six of these are located on the wing housing struts. If you can target and bomb either the port or starboard wing station, you can take out three of them. The vessel would lose control and put it out of commission.”

“That’s assuming that we can get through the autogun emplacement,” Diedrich commented with some agitation. “Ma’am, I had this discussion earlier before the operation. It’s possible, but one lone bomber is still going to have a hard time taking it down. We don’t even fully know if the Aksren are going to have any further vessels down there. It’s why we were going to use numbers to take down anything that could fight us. We were expecting 30 bombers to provide and attack anything of opportunity. It’s not supposed to be the other way around!”

His frustration was in full swing by the time he finished his comment. He sighed as he tried to keep himself composed.

“Hey, I agree, man,” Dean replied. “It’s a bummer right now, but like ... how about you and I get a chance to smoke the bud that I got? I think it will help relax and stuff before the fight.”

Diedrich gave a mean look at Dean.

“You just have to do your best,” Kosai told him. “I won’t deny that the odds are strongly against us. I’m tempted to call in the Rio De Janerio to help provide aerial fire towards the ground. The problem is that it’ll be destroyed quickly by the orbital forces. Any action that we take, the enemy will have numerous ways to counter us. Air, ground, it makes no difference. I want you two ready to fly in two hours. We’ll further discuss other operational updates as we acquire more information. Dismissed.”

“Aye, sir,” Diedrich responded. Dean gave the nod in response. With that, Diedrich, Dean, and Iz’tre proceeded to leave. Dean had a question that he wanted to bring up with Diedrich. They had gained enough distance from the bridge in the outside passageway when he decided to speak to him.

“Hey, um...,” Dean asked him. “Diedrich, why did you like ... stand up for me earlier, man.”

“What do you mean?” Diedrich replied to the stoned individual.

“Well...,” he scratched his head. “You had my back, man. You helped like ... support me when it came to saving your life and all.”

“Oh, that. Well, it was true. You were pivotal in chasing off that air patrol squadron today.” Diedrich pointed his finger at him. “Doesn’t give you an excuse to get yourself wasted, though.”

“So like ... you’re trying to become a bro? Diedro-bro, buddies for life.” Dean held his hands up in triumph.

“Buddies,” Iz’tre said as she happily clapped her hands together. Diedrich only sighed.

“Dean, if you must know, I wasn’t the one that necessarily tried to defend you. It was Chao. She and a few pilots survived the attack earlier. Chao spoke highly on your flying skills and that you were ... able to perform maneuvers that no human should have, but you did. The reason why we are standing now is that you helped chase off the enemy. Granted that Chao doesn’t know that you’re alive right now, but ... if she did, she would be supporting you. Therefore ... I choose to honor her opinion over my objections.”

“Whoa ... far-out, man,” Dean happily replied. He walked over to the side of Diedrich and delightfully wrapped his arm around his shoulder. “So like ... we are buddies, man.”

“Ugh...,” Diedrich sighed again. “I just want to live, Dean. We have the enemy and your odd flying habits. If I’m going to die today, it will be because the enemy shot us down, not because you crashed it.”

“Oh, don’t worry, Diedro-bro,” Dean pointed his other finger to him. “Dean’s got your back, man. Like ... the enemy won’t see us coming for a long way.”

“They will completely see us coming, Dean. They have every sensor and radar seeing us from kilometers away.”

“Oh yeah. You’re right, man. Don’t worry, though. Stingray-Bro will keep you safe because ... I’ll keep it safe.”

Diedrich’s rolled his eyes. “That’s what I’m worried about.”

Dean let go of Diedrich as he leaned down to look at Iz’tre. “Hey, Izzy. I’m like ... totally sorry, but Stingray-Bro won’t have room to take you with us. It only has two seats, and it will get ... really heavy to have you in there with me. Like ... there isn’t that much room to put you in my lap or anything.”

Iz’tre tried to understand what Dean said. She seemed to scratch her chin.

“I’m going up,” he gestured to him and Diedrich. “You’re staying down here ... like...” He looked up. “No, actually, you would be going up too. You would be on the top deck with Bekra and Zalika shooting the bad guys...” he paused. “Bad women ... and then you and I will go to Cebravis and ... um ... what do they call it ... live happily ever ... after ... yeah ... something like that.”

“Wow...,” Diedrich quietly said to himself.

Iz’tre seemed to understand enough, but she spoke in both her language and the English language.

“Fly?” She asked him. In which Dean nodded his head. She understood that he was going to go into a perilous situation, something that he might not be able to walk away from. With that, she grabbed and hugged him tightly. She began to say other words that Dean couldn’t understand. Dean hugged her and tapped her back.

The source of this story is SciFi-Stories

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close