Awakenings - Cover

Awakenings

Copyright© 2014 by PARS001. All rights reserved.

Chapter 7

Tahir was worried now. He had been searching almost all day. Still he had searched until he had run out of options. Thinking for only a minute he reached out and found Helena. Pulling, she was suddenly there next to him. Screaming at him, she tried to desperately escape screaming that she had to save her daughters. Intrigued, Tahir, listened as she explained why she had done what she had and why. Believing her, he touched her arm and they were back in the east waiting for the man who had contacted her. Looking first pissed, then shocked when he couldn’t move, Tahir reached deep into his mind. Finding that he indeed had Helena’s daughter, he snapped all the man’s abilities, leaving him there as Tahir took her hand.

Appearing in a small warehouse, Helena stayed where Tahir put her. Walking out he began to stun and strip the three men of their abilities. Reaching the small office he pulled and the girl and the last man were before him.

Grabbing the last man by the shirt Tahir asked, “Where is the other girl being held?” He snarled into the man’s face.

The last man began to laugh, till Tahir reached in his mind and began to cause extreme pain. Reuniting mother and daughter, he told her he knew where the other girl was, letting the other man’s body slump to the ground. Searching the area, he found that he couldn’t find her. It appeared that she was in an old, refrigerated meat factory. After a few minutes Tahir thought of an idea, reaching out he listened for a slower heartbeat, praying that he was right. Appearing in the office, the man watching the little girl was shocked when he found that he couldn’t move.

Leaving the man there stripped of his abilities; Tahir knew that his friends would take care of him. Still, he was glad that there was no new news of Kim having been captured. Grasping Helena’s hand, he pulled and they were back in the west office. Both girls screamed when the guards pointed guns at the group. Explaining after the captain walked up, they were allowed to go to her old room but were told that they had to stay there.

Reaching out again, Tahir started searching in an ever widening circle away from the airport. The problem with his plan was that it would have been perfect, had Kim not been captured a few hours before. Shaking, she wondered where in the hell they had taken her, it was frigid cold here, almost like a cooler. The leader smiled an evil and wicked smile; at last he’d have the edge on that bastard ass Tahir! He wrung his hands in joy; oh he was going to enjoy using the shit out of this one!

Drawing nearer he felt her defenses snap up, what the hell!? No one told him that she was this strong, hhhmmmmmmmm this might be a problem. Kim felt what she could only describe as pure evil approach, a strong, thick, slimy wave of energy swept over her making her shiver and shrink away. Again she tried to contact Tahir damn it! Where the fuck was he? He had never let her down before. Tahir was almost out of hope when he felt the first twinge of Kim. Reaching as hardas he could he still only felt a twinge but he was sure that it was Kim. It wasn’t all that strong but he was certain it was her ... Listening, he heard her heart beat, then he heard it start to beat faster, there was another there. Kim felt him getting closer she had her defenses up as high as she could get them like Tahir had shown her.

Calming herself she concentrated, that was when she felt the man start to falter, then she felt the rise of his anger as he turned and walked away. The leader wasn’t about to let that little bitch get away from him, her energy was way too tempting for him to pass up. Damn it! She was almost as strong as Natasha, shaking he thought that was one bitch he wasn’t about to tangle with. She might not be as strong as Tahir but she had enough experience that she’d probably screw his whole damn day up.

Ordering several men into the room, he had Kim brought out and stripped. AH! Lovely he was definitely going to enjoy taking this one’s brains out. Struggling to get loose, Kim kept her defenses high as the strange small man looked over her body. From what she was feeling, she was about to vomit, the pure evil oozing from him was literally making her sick. It wasn’t until the others left and the strange man removed his clothes that she started to snicker. His mouth dropping open he couldn’t believe that the little bitch was laughing at him!

That was it! Pushing his power up as far as he could, he felt her hang on, growling he began to push even harder. Kim was at her extreme limit now but kept pushing back as hard as she could. Kim was afraid that she wasn’t going to make it, the strange; little penised man was starting to overpower her.

Laughing as he felt her abilities start to falter from his, he once again felt powerful as he settled between her legs and tried to cram his little member in her. He was about to lunge forward and shove his now lengthening and hardening, member through her cervix, when he heard the explosion from outside. It wasn’t the explosion as much as the blood curdling screams that were heard that caused him to stop.

Damn it to hell! Wasn’t there anyone that could keep this shit head away from him while he got a little? He could definitely tell it was Tahir, though for some reason he felt different his time. Withdrawing all the way (Kim breathed a sigh of relief) he was starting to get dressed when the whole wall blew out next to him, pushing through it also contained the remains of about 15 of his men. Looking back the sight almost made his heart stop.

Tahir finally found her but something or one was in the way he couldn’t just bring her back he’d have to go there. Preparing to leave he felt Kim’s distress begin to climb higher that as when the cold cleared and he saw the leader trying to rape Kim. With a primal roar his anger reaching new heights, Tahir appeared in front of the building Kim was in. Releasing a huge wave of searing energy, within 2 minutes there were only dead and dying left.

Rounding a corner 15 men stepped out to attempt to stop him, with a nod and a growl they were shredded and blown through the wall. Walking nearer Tahir felt Kim’s fears start to ease but not quite enough to calm him all that much. Walking into the room what he saw enraged him further. The Leader had never seen anyone’s eyes glow before, he wasn’t sure if this was Tahir or just a bad dream.

Tahir saw just how close he had been to losing Kim, she was spread eagled tied to the bed, her hole was slightly stretched but she was alive. Looking at her bonds they were just as easily dispensed with. Turning his attention towards the leader he almost whispered, “Ar trebui sa te omor pe loc” (I should kill you where you stand)

“Nu aveti curajul”(you don’t have the balls) the leader sneered.

Tahir reached out with 2 fingers and with a snipping motion cut the leaders balls off.”acum, nici tu,” (Now neither do you.)

Tahir gathered a now unconscious Kim into his arms and vanished amid the screaming and cursing. Natasha had only just arrived when she heard the leader start. screaming. Shaking her head she thought the imbecile will learn one day not to fuck with Tahir.

Having 2 men wrap the leader in a blanket, she directed them to the van and away to the doctor’s lab. Sighing, she had missed Tahir again, maybe it was for the best he never finished her when he was nearby and that above anything else was the most frustrating of all. Loading everything up, they headed back to the city and the doctor’s lab. Once they were on the way Natasha started the healing process which finally relieved some of the pain of the leader.

Arriving back at the west base Tahir gave Kim to the nurses and doctors and refused to leave her side. Knowing of his abilities no one even tried to argue with him. When he was finally satisfied that she was out of danger he went to report to the Captain. Roberts couldn’t believe what Tahir told him (Though he did have to smile at Tahir’s words.)

The Captain was sure that this wasn’t the end of this war, he had known leaders like this before and he knew that he’d come back madder than before. Sighing, he wished that Tahir had finished him off. Thanking Tahir again he went to check on his daughter. Tahir walked back to the infirmary, hoping that Kim was really ok. He was also hoping that she could forgive him. Walking in he found that she had already awoken and had been waiting on him.

The source of this story is SciFi-Stories

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close