Leben
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2016 - 2017 All rights reserved.

Angelika - Like an angel
Truda - Fighting woman
Varick - Protecting Ruler
Harman - Man of the army

“You did what!?” Varick was practically screaming. “I thought I warned you not to! Now that repulsive son of a bitch will be after us even more! We aren’t strong enough yet to completely resist him!”

Alan sighed and tapped Varick on the shoulder the man suddenly finding his voice had stopped, “Thank you now if you’ll allow me to explain you’ll see just why I did ok?” Varick was only glaring at Alan if the old saying was true about looks being daggers, and then Alan would have died quite a few times. “Look I apologize to you, uncle Varick, you were getting far too upset.”

Angelika smiled a moment later, “You mean you’re telling us that you think we are strong enough to actually resist the assistant and the doctor?”

Alan looked at the four faces that had turned toward him, and then he sadly shook his head no. “Varick I feel, could resist both of them for a time. Harman isn’t far behind, though his control is far better at the moment. You Angelika are at the start of being to resist the assistant however, the doctor is a different story. The strange thing with you Truda; after what I helped you with a few days ago actually have a defense against the doctor not that strong, but it is there and I feel it growing stronger.”

“So you’re saying that we need to stay here underground longer? Honestly Alan we do want to see the sky again.” Angelika told him.

“I realize this but I am afraid that either of the two of them could zone you out again. With your moving ability they might try to make you come to them then it would be hell getting you out let alone locating you. I just found all of you especially a mother I thought had thrown me away.” Alan stated as he tried to not look at Angelika.

“We realize you are having a hard time we all are, try to bear with us a little longer.” Varick said after Alan released him.

For the rest of the week they all trained as hard as Alan could push them, as he did himself. Finally, at the end of the week, he felt that they were getting to where he’d hoped they would. Hell, as powerful as Varick and Harman were, he’d take them into the assistant’s place with no fear of the man taking them over, or making them ignore danger. Sighing there was of course the doctor, that asshole was far stronger in different ways.

Alan looked at Angelika she had come up herself, her abilities were almost double what they had been. The assistant might influence her a bit but that was all. Then there was Truda, ‘Damn it’ Alan thought, ‘that bastard doctor had screwed her mind up so bad Alan knew he needed to go in and clear more. Thing was he wasn’t sure if Truda was ready, just removing the fear that he had scared her and him nearly shitless.’ He had to though, or she would never grow stronger, not with the strangle holds the doctor still had on her.

Alan walked to Truda when he finally got a moment with her alone. “Truda I need to talk to you.” Alan said as he approached her.

“I already know Alan I can feel it I haven’t grown strong enough yet. The doctor did a real screwed up job on me didn’t he?”Truda said first shocking Alan that she knew then he nodded his agreement.

“I need to go back in and clear more but I am afraid that you aren’t strong enough.” Alan told her sadly.

“Look Alan I am of no damn use like I am, anything we can do that will help me to be normal as I can get, I am willing to try.” Truda told him; though her face was grim, Alan could see gladness in her eyes that he was willing to help her.

Alan concentrated and called the others, “I have to go back into Truda’s mind. That bastard still has a hold on her she can’t grow stronger he has something in her to stop it. Please stay near when I go in I may need one or more of you.” They all nodded as Alan closed his eyes and entered Truda’s mind again.

Looking around Alan could see that the doctor had spent a hell of a lot of time in here. Heading to the area that Alan knew affected her ability to grow her resistance he hoped he had the strength to defeat it.

Alan landed in a dark area that should have been a lot more lit than it was. Shit he thought the bastard has completely shut it all down now I just have to find the start and get everything going again. Reaching out Alan had Truda’s strength finally starting to grow when he heard an evil familiar laugh behind him.

<Hello you bastard! You really think you can free her? You might have opened some of her abilities up, but you will fail here I have been here almost as long as she has had her abilities. There is no way that you can win this mind is mine oh! Don’t worry we are gathering to retake the area you freed up. Fear not we will have all of her again. As for you I think it’s time for you to DIE!> The doctor laughed harder and shot several bolts of energy at Alan.

<I am not the same who was here before you might find me far more difficult to do much of anything to me!> Alan stated as the bolts were suddenly turning back and striking a startled visage of the doctor.

<Ah! Very good, I doubt you can keep that up long, here eat this bitch!> Several stronger bolts were again heading toward Alan. Though harder Alan managed to turn them all, the doctor was screaming this time as its own bolts struck it. <You bastard I have taken far too long with you I... >

<I think you need to piss off you damn old fuck!> Came the voice of Truda as she hit him with several bolts of her own. <This is my mind and body and I am not about to give them up to the likes of you!> Screaming the visage tried to mount an attack but Alan was now attacking as well.

<NO! We will not lose! Enjoy this victory you little bitch! I will screw your mind up worse than I ever have. You just watch! Then with a final scream, the doctor was gone.

<This will go far in helping you grow stronger Truda though I am afraid he is still in many areas of your mind. I feel that you are gaining strength to fight him, I will help you all I can.> Alan told a now widely smiling Truda.

<Yes Alan, I do feel stronger, anything you can do to help me please don’t hesitate to ask anymore.> Truda told him, nodding they both ascended to the top.

Alan’s eyes snapped open suddenly, shaking his head he saw the other three gathered around Truda. Opening her eyes slowly she smiled at her brother and waggled a finger at him. “I can see what you are thinking brother. Are you in need of a woman that bad?”

Harman actually blushed then looked at Truda, “Get out of there, that is private and you know it!” Snarling, he turned and hit the wall.

“I’m sorry brother but you are putting it out there so strong I didn’t even have to go there.” Truda said as she blushed also at the thoughts that her brother was having.

Alan smiled he’d have to keep a tighter rein on his own thoughts as Truda would be far more sensitive to strong thoughts now. Giggling for a moment Truda looked over at Alan, and then a look of first confusion, then concern crossed her face.

Alan again smiled at her, “You are going to have to learn to tune down Truda. A lot of people have thoughts that they never act on. If you raise an alarm each time you see something bad, you are going to make yourself crazy. Also I suggest you stop trying to see me, I am far stronger than you thought.”

Truda nodded with a pout then went after her brother to try and smooth things over.

Sighing Alan sadly shook his head, “What’s wrong Alan?” Angelika asked.

“I am afraid that the bastard doctor screwed with her mind much more than I’d like to admit. For now I have helped her over her fear. I helped her to start growing, what she and I destroyed was one of the oldest blocks he placed in her. Unfortunately it wasn’t the strongest, I can feel some that make it and the first we defeated seem like nothing. She is by far stronger but she will need many more attempts before she has more of a handle on her own mind.” Alan told her.

“You can help her right? I mean you helped all of us.” Angelika asked Alan.

“I can help her to be stronger, so she can destroy the blocks but I can’t actually destroy them. To do so might also destroy part of her mind. That’s why I always ask her before I go in; I don’t want to hurt her.” Alan replied.

“Alan you are a good man you couldn’t...” Angelika started.

“Am I? Have any of you forgotten what I was doing when you first found me? I am not the goody-goody you think I am. I have a temper that boils more than I like to admit. When you first saw me I had just finished having sex with a porn star. One I might add that I MADE have sex with me. Me a good man? No, I don’t feel I am any better than that asshole doctor.” Alan said as he hung his head a deep sense of regret filling him.

“I do realize all of this Alan. I am after all your mother you had to have gotten some of this from me. I have seen some of what you have done. It’s true you aren’t the gentlest man in the world but you are a hell of a sight better than most I have seen. As you know I am a lot older than you so that is quite a lot of men!” Angelika told him a grin starting to slowly spread on her face.

Alan tried not to, honestly he tried, but the sincerity of his mother finally got through as he started to grin. “Alright, alright, so I’m better than most but it doesn’t excuse what I did.”

“Actually you are a normal male Alan,” Varick spoke up. “Since you adjusted my mind, I myself have been having thoughts along the same lines as you. The only thing is I try to avoid acting on them. I have always felt that any attention we might attract would make it that much easier to be found. We have been hiding from the doctor for so long that it has become a way of life for us. Hopefully, with your help, we can change all that.”

Alan looked at Varick with sudden interest then started to smile. Yes, he could see Varick was starting to have some pretty erotic thoughts and visions. “Not bad Varick I especially like the red head.”

Varick nodded then smiled himself, “she is a favorite of mine.”

Truda came back in a moment later her hands on her hips, “I tried to apologize to him, but he won’t talk to me. Damn! He’s acting like a child! Why does he have to be like that?”

“Truda you remember how the doctor was in your mind all the time?” Alan asked. Truda nodded her lips in a tense line. “You like having the privacy that you have now right?” Again she nodded, though Alan could tell that she was starting to see where he was going. “Your brother has had the doctor and the assistant looking into all of your thoughts. I think that he feels he is finally able to think and not have it changed or looked at.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is SciFi-Stories

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close