Aimless
Chapter 8: Soku

This story is copyright © 2016. All rights are reserved by the author, including that of publication.

I cried myself to sleep. The last thing I remember was the Floozy hugging me.

Here I was, trapped in a foreign country, and I didn’t have any idea what was happening to my daughter.

I woke up from an erotic dream to find the Floozy between my legs, licking. It felt wonderful to be in full contact, and I remember it was with the Floozy that I first experienced it.

I couldn’t stop thinking of her as the Floozy. I knew her name, but she seemed to get a kick out of my description of her. She still considered me to be the “Slave.” She sometimes called me Peanut, although I never asked her to do so. As I mentioned before, there was something that put me off about her. She told me she betrayed Master and disgraced her company. For Master to do what he did to her--a partner, no less--it must have involved him enough that he’d want to get even with her for good. If anything, he treated her worse than he actually treated me. Imagine being assigned as a sexual servant to everybody you used to know before you were collared! If that was the case, she could never be a sister to me, even in our servitude. I’d stick with the name “Floozy.”

I pat the Floozy on her head to let her know I appreciated her attentions. I wasn’t a lesbian, but I didn’t have any qualms about her actions with me. Master already made me force sex from her before she was collared, so it wasn’t as if I never experienced it. I was also in “full contact” mode, which made it enjoyable. Perhaps, if she wanted, I might even return the favor, but somehow I knew she was simply thanking me for my attention yesterday afternoon.

The other whores walked by us, saw what was happening, and none of them made any comments.

Around breakfast time, we were all dressed in our uniforms, ready for another day.


I was alone in the hotel room. Everybody seemed to have assignments except me. Maybe Jerry just pretended to be infatuated with me yesterday. I didn’t really care at the moment. I just curled up in my little cubby and tried not to think about my daughter.

It was funny. I could usually turn my mind off. However, my mind was still swirling with the fact that I could be so easily deceived.

There was a knock on my door at around ten. I first ran into the bathroom to remove the tears from my eyes. I needed to look presentable, even though the last thing I wanted to do that day was to serve.

When I opened the door, it was Master.

A mess of emotions ran through my mind. I knew I couldn’t act on my anger, so I took a deep breath and somehow, I fell back into my slave persona. I felt the bonding as well. Damn that fucking collar!

“Master! I haven’t seen you since we were parted.”

“The chairman of Nissei Konos gives you the highest compliments.”

“Who?”

“You knew him as ‘Jerry.’”

“Oh.”

“You seem upset.”

“I ... I miss Shirley.” I knew Master didn’t have any interest in my child. Would he get angry at me for bothering him with something he didn’t have any interest in? However, he knew I was upset, and I couldn’t lie to him.

“You think I sold her into adoption, is that right?”

I nodded. How did he read my mind so easily? Was it his magic ring? I didn’t even see him glance at it.

“I saw somebody you call the Floozy. She told me you actually told her that name.”

“She thinks of me as the Slave,” I answered, “but sometimes calls me the same name you call me.”

“She told me that you got upset when she told you that as a collared person, you cannot possibly be Shirley’s guardian.”

I nodded and bit my lip. A good little whore doesn’t cry in front of her Master, I kept telling myself.

“Let me assure you. The Floozy, as you prefer to call her, isn’t a lawyer. She’s an ex-partner, and not a very smart one at that. Exceptions can always be made, and don’t forget it. May I come in?”

It was ridiculous for us to be having this conversation in the hallway. Besides, Master didn’t even have to ask. I nodded and he came inside.

Master walked over to the hotel room comm unit, identified himself, gave an authorization code, and whispered a few commands over the comm.

Next I knew, the holo in the room came to life. On the screen was Shirley at the Day Care, happily playing with some of the other kids. I recognized the room she was in, as it was the room where I picked her up from the day I taught a lesson to the staff. Master whispered some additional commands to the comm, and I saw a teacher lead Little Rambo out of the room.

“Little Rambo?” Master asked, as he heard the conversation.

I felt I needed to explain. “I’m Lady Rambo, so Shirley is Little Rambo.”

Master looked at me without comprehension. All of a sudden, recognition appeared. “Oh. Maybe I should use that name for you.”

“Whatever you wish, Master.” I actually became fond of “Peanut,” but whatever Master wanted, I’d live with.

All of a sudden, the holo changed and the “two-way” indicator was on. I recognized Shirley sitting in an office with her teacher.

“Hi, Pumpkin!” I said.

“Mommy! I missed you!”

“I missed you too, honey. How is your babysitter?”

“She’s nice. She doesn’t cook as nice as you. It tastes like shelter food.”

I imagined the babysitter was able to access to the automatic controls, but since I doubted the kitchen was programmed for Shirley’s tastes, it used a generic program, which is what the shelter apparently used.

“Well, I’ll be home in a few days. Are you being a good girl?”

“I’m a good little girl, both for the Day Care and for the babysitter, Mommy. Is that a new dress?”

That phrase, again.

“It’s a kimono, what all the ... uh ... girls wear here. Well, I just wanted to check up on you. I’m glad things are working out, and you’ll be eating Mommy’s cooking very soon.”

“Thanks, Mommy!”

“Good bye, Little Rambo!”

Shirley giggled. “Good bye, Lady Rambo.” The teacher turned white at the mention of our nicknames.

Master disconnected the holo.

“I didn’t want you to worry. Any time you want to talk with her, tell them authorization code ‘Track Little Rambo.’ That program will be set up once I leave this room. Obviously, if you’re in service, you won’t be able to do so, but anytime you’re in this hotel until you leave, you can access it. It will follow her at the Day Care, at home, or wherever she is. Is that all right with you?

I threw myself to my knees at the legs of Master. “I’m sorry I doubted you.” I cupped his cock through his trousers, patting it affectionately.

“No worries, Peanut, and I meant what I said before about the chairman. I have a feeling you’re going to be in service exclusively to him.”

“Master, you can use the real words. I have no shame. I will be his exclusive whore.”

“He considers you more of a soku.”

“He said that word to me. What does it mean?”

“Soku? It’s short for Sokushitsu. It literally means a nobleman’s lover, and involves extensive training, not only in sex, but in all forms of pleasure, from entertainment to art. Most Americans confuse the concepts of Geisha and Soku. Geisha would never be sex workers, although they might play act at it. Soku doesn’t really translate to ‘whore’ though. More like ‘concubine’ or ‘companion.’ A soku is a sexual artist, and one that appeals to her clients on multiple levels, not just sex. Rarely do they entertain in groups, but are assigned as expensive decorations to powerful men and women. I’ve experienced their pleasure a few times. They’re beautiful, nice, and exotic.”

I nodded, but I was confused. How could the chairman of such a big corporation mistake me for the kind of person Master just described?


That afternoon, I was in my ready position against a wall in a conference room. Both Master and master were there, and everybody spoke Japanese, so I didn’t have any idea what was being discussed. A few other American whores were sitting around on benches looking bored, but would give flirtatious looks when one of the Japanese contingent would look at them. A few Japanese girls were against the wall as I was. Only one of them was staring straight ahead, completely nude as I was. I turned my mind off, and I was excited to be in the presence of my Master as he worked. Master and I were working together, albeit in sharply different roles, I thought happily.

The meeting lasted a couple of hours, but it seemed to fly by in minutes.

Afterward, the chairman took my hand and led me back to his office.

“You are such an astonishing woman,” he told me, holding me once we were alone in the office.

“It is my pleasure to be of service.”

“If it were legal in your country, I’d purchase your contract in a heartbeat. An American soku. There have been stories, but I never met one before.”

“Master Chairman Jerry,” I said, “if, by soku, you are differentiating me from any other whore from my country, I must inform you that you are mistaken. I am but a common whore, and nothing special. I am here to serve. Somebody explained to me what soku means, and I would never use that word to describe myself.”

“You are most certainly uncommon, my American soku.”

Somehow, that caused a tiny tingle.

“I thank you for thinking so.”

“Would you accompany me for dinner tonight?”

“If it is your wish, chairman, I’d love to accompany you.”

“Call me Jerry, or Jirou.”

“Jirou,” I said, making sure I pronounced it exactly as he did, with a long “o” at the end. “The second son?”

Jirou’s eyes widened. “You speak Japanese?”

“No,” I admitted. “I once saw an anime when holos first came out. My friend in high school loved watching them. All the programming was in Japanese. The holo I remembered was in English. Jirou was the second son, but he got the girl by the end of the episode. I’m not sure why I remembered that particular detail, but when you told me your name, there was that memory.”

“It was most likely dubbed, but you are correct. I am the second son of my parents, and my name celebrates that. Maybe, I’ll even get the girl.”

I smiled. “If you will have me, I will be honored to accompany you for dinner.”

“Thank you, Jess, my American soku. Tell me, do you enjoy sushi?”

“I’m on a strict vegan diet, master Jirou.”

“That can be accommodated, my dear. Do you have any other dietary restrictions?”

“I’m not sure of this one. Since I have been collared, I have not consumed alcohol. It’s not that I have a problem with it, but it has not been offered to me, and I made a personal choice not to drink before I was collared. I don’t know my Master’s intentions regarding alcohol with me.” I heard the reports of heavy drinking, and knew that I was in no way capable of drinking as much as I heard.

“We can provide you with a nonalcoholic sake if that is what you’d prefer.”

I smiled. “That would be nice.”

The chairman then moved close to me and kissed me on the lips. I closed my eyes and kissed him as passionately as I’ve ever kissed anybody.

When we broke the kiss, the chairman said, “You are very unique, my dear Jess.”

That tiny tingle felt good. I moved to the wall where I assumed my ready position after stripping off my uniform.


At dinner, I noticed Master was assigned his own whore, a lovely Japanese lady whose age I couldn’t determine. She was completely nude, her face painted white, and her hair in a style that seemed to defy nature. She was on her knees with his big cock in her tiny mouth as he sat at his table.

Unlike the other whores at the dinner, I was the only one seated. It was as if I was the chairman’s date and not his whore. Master glanced at me once or twice, but mostly didn’t pay any particular attention to me.

Everything on my plate was vegan, and it wasn’t slop, either. In fact, unless you looked carefully, you might not even notice anything different between my meal and that of the others.

A lot of the conversation in the restaurant was Japanese, so I was unable to follow any of it. The chairman was a popular person, and many stopped to have a chat with him. Still, he made time to speak with me in English. It was mostly small talk, but it was a long time since I was even in a restaurant.

A lovely Japanese lady came over to the chairman and chattered away. The chairman said just a few words, and then the lady looked at me. “Bad English. Sorry. Serve?”

“Excuse me?”

The chairman moved his head closer to me and whispered. “It would be an honor to be in service to you.”

The meaning of what he said was unambiguous. “In service to me? I think there’s been a mistake!” I was flabbergasted.

“Please. She would consider it her highest honor.”

Knowing the propensity of these people regarding honor, I couldn’t refuse. The lady smiled at me, and with a fluid motion that I actually envied, the kimono she wore simply disappeared. If it slipped down her body, I wasn’t aware. I was actually captivated by her eyes, which were stunning.

The lady was beautiful. There was a sun tattoo on her thigh, but the rest of her skin was a pale alabaster. The lady with Master was wearing pale makeup, but this woman’s skin looked naturally pale. She moved toward me and planted a tiny kiss on both of my cheeks before kneeling down in front of me.

The lady’s entrance and performance in her strip tease was definitely noticed by others around me, including people being serviced.

If Master did one nice thing to me in my entire life, I would have to say it was to allow me to be in full contact mode during this trip.

The woman was incredible. She ducked under my kimono and seemed to intuit what my body desired, and she fulfilled those desires and then some! I never liked constant direct contact on my clitoris, for instance. She seemed to know that and instead gave it tiny little butterfly kisses with her tongue, setting me to heights that I’ve only ever associated with being close to Master. As I approached my orgasm, she eased off, allowing me to just go over without my vision blurring and screaming my ass off.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close