A Good Man - Cover

A Good Man

Copyright© 2014 by PARS001. All rights reserved.

Chapter 7

Awakening Tom was still tired, damn hadn’t been like that since all this started. Rolling out of bed he was shocked to see Futha sitting beside his bed, she hadn’t made a sound upon entering waiting quietly for Tom to awake.

“Hello Futha, I’m sorry I wasn’t awake to greet you,” Tom said.

Again Futha was surprised no one apologized to brownies, especially mages, they always seemed aloof like they were better than everyone. Hell that was the main reason the council of magical beings was formed to keep the mages mostly in check.

“Hello mage Tom, I am here today with a request for you, as you know I have now lost 2 children. I wish more but with my husband dead I haven’t much hope of his children any more, unless there is something you can do. I have heard that you may be able to obtain what I need just from something of his, my question is can you?” Futha sat back a look of hope on her face as she waited with baited breath for Tom’s answer.

Thinking for a few minutes, Tom tried to think of a way to do this with out interfering with the past or traveling there. “Do you have something of his I could see? like a hair brush a shirt anything that might have touched his body,” Tom replied an idea forming in his mind.

“Yes, I have his hair brush,” she said as she handed it to Tom.

“Ok Futha, give me a day, see me tomorrow but be prepared you might have to do something you might not want to do,” Tom said, had it been any other mage, Futha, would have expected the worse but with Tom she wasn’t afraid.

After she left, Tom experimented, seeking the hair on the brush Tom looked extremely close seeing exactly what he needed. Removing the brown hair Tom made a stoppered vial and began making the genetic material he needed.

Two hours later he was ready to start stripping the hair down he finally found it, set it in the vial then made what he needed. Good he thought this was ready now he had to work on defeating Malamon. Sighing he knew he couldn’t kill him, he was too strong to freeze and strip him of his powers, though he’d removed at least 15 abilities from him, Tom knew he was still powerful. He knew that the next time they faced off Tom might not make it.

Sitting Tom was deep into his concentration when Frilly flew next to him. For an hour she watched Tom wondering if she could help him, Sighing she layed down knowing that Tom might be at this for the rest of the day. Several plans started to form but Tom disregarded them seeing that too many beings would be destroyed, killed or maimed these people had seen too much of that already this shit needed to end. Sitting up he noticed Frilly nearby, he hadn’t seen her much the last few days and had been a little worried about her.

Stirring Frilly looked up seeing Tom staring at her, “I was wondering if there was anything I could do to help you Tom sir.”

A little taken aback Tom thought she didn’t know just how much she had helped him. “Yes Frilly, I need you to tell Futha I will be ready in the morning for her,” Tom said

“Yes sir, anything else?” she replied

“No, that’s about it right now but stay near me I might later,” Tom was watching her especially when she was smiling after he suggested she stay nearby. Tom knew something was going on with her but wasn’t quite sure what problem was right now he didn’t have enough time.

The next morning Futha arrived Tom was awake and waiting on her. Sealing up the house he had Futha remove all her clothes and lay back on the bed spread as wide open as she could.

“Alright futha, I have it right here, I am sorry you had to disrobe but I have to see to do this,” Tom said as he tried to not become aroused, she might be short but damn! with her plain clothes off she was somewhat sexy. Reaching between her legs her vagina grew large then larger still, Tom slowly pushed his hand into her now huge sex. Reaching her cervix he had it opened and released the genetic material directly into her womb. Withdrawing he saw that it had taken and she would soon be pregnant.

Not lost on her reaction, she was breathing very heavy and had even had a small orgasm. Tom told her that she could get dressed now but he needed to see her in a few days, to make sure it had really taken. Her eyes huge she could hardly believe that he had been able to do it. Thanking him with a kiss on the cheek, she left a warm glowing feeling between her legs. Tom had gotten a little too excited and relieved his self before he began to look for Malamon again.

Reaching out Tom began listening to all the beings again, after 2 hours it appeared that Malamon was still hurt and hadn’t been out to hurt anyone else yet. Sighing Tom withdrew sitting for a moment, he thought he heard someone in the front room. Sneaking a peak the odor hit him before he had his head around the corner, hmmm must be the Trolls. Tom noticed that the troll seemed to be in distress, that didn’t help the fact that Tom’s eyes were watering from the fumes the troll was exuding. In a booming voice it stated, “I am looking for the great mage Tom.”

Tom trying not to gag opened his mouth to answer but snapped it shut just as quickly. Waving his hand the smell was gone, “now then, what brings you here?”

“We wish to report that there are strange goings on in our territory, we fear it is Malamon several of my people have disappeared,” the Troll said.

“Ok.” Tom replied, “I’ll look into it.” the Troll hesitated giving Tom a look he couldn’t discern, “is there anything else?”

“We are hesitant to ask,” the Troll started, “many don’t want to be near us.”

“You may ask, I do not judge,” Tom replied.

Sighing the Troll brought a smaller version of itself forward, “this is my son, yesterday he returned from hunting for herbs, he collapsed soon after. He screams and moans at times his mother nor anyone in the family can wake him.”

Tom reached out, moving in and out he delved into the young trolls mind, the deeper he went the stranger it got. He was deeper than he’d ever been, when he felt what felt like steel doors closing behind him. A moment later he could also feel Malamon, snapping out he caught the doors and flung them away towards Malamon, the satisfying crunch and scream of Malamon’s that came back a few minutes later, made Tom smile. Reaching the bottom of the boys mind Tom found all the bad thoughts that had been planted, destroying those he suddenly noticed the small figure that was watching him.

“Are you here to hurt me too? The other man promised me a lot of things, then he put those things here. They hurt so much I had to hide so they wouldn’t hurt me any more.” the small figure asked.

“No I’m not here to hurt you, I am here to take all of the pain away, is that ok with you?” Tom asked hoping he could lead the boy back out.

“If it makes the pain go away then sure, who are you? You look like a mage but papa says that mages and most other races are afraid of us,” the boy said

Drawing close Tom replied, “yes, I am a mage but many of the races have said I am different, I don’t know, I am the same as I have always been, do you want me to be like the others?”

“Oh no! I like you, you really are different from the others, does this mean I can go out now?” the young boy asked.

“Yes, as soon as I put a happy thought in the front and hide away the bad, so that they are more like bad dreams then you and I will will go out ok?” Tom said to which the boy nodded.

Finally finishing up they moved toward the top, Tom told the boy he’d be out there when he woke up. Tom exited and looked at the boys father, “he should be ok now, he was coming to the surface when I left.” With that, within moments, the boys eyes opened, looking at his father he leaned over to whisper in his father’s ear. The adult troll looked up at Tom tears streaming from his eyes.

“I didn’t believe many of the stories I heard about you, healing the minds of different races, now I am glad my wife convinced me that you are different. I am sure you have heard this before but I also owe you a life and that of my family,”the adult troll said, “for this you have the loyalty of all the trolls.”

Though not that surprised Tom was a little taken aback, he didn’t think that the trolls ever would pledge themselves to anyone not even each other. Shit! what the fuck was going on? He had over half the races pledged to him and he felt he hadn’t even done anything. Waiting for the trolls to go, he told them he’d follow. After they left he cleared the room and told Frilly he was going to the Trolls territory, though she’d seen what had passed she was still afraid for him, she too knew that the Trolls were loyal to no one. Tom assured her that he’d be fine and to let the council know where he was going.

Flashing into the bog area of the Trolls, Tom waved his hand and any stench that would have reached him was gone. Several trolls were waiting for him and pointed to a cave nearby. Advancing, he could feel Malamon deep within the cave, drawing his power in Tom took a deep breath and walked into the mouth of the cave. Malamon felt Tom as soon as he entered the cave, drawing his shields up he waited, nothing but hatred on his face. 60 of his strongest cronies were also waiting, Tom entered feeling each man in the room. he’s already removed 3 of the men’s power and they weren’t even aware, the second 3 were done as soon as he rounded the corner, the third set as soon as he saw Malamon. Still trying, he had 12 powerless when the other 48 attacked.

The source of this story is SciFi-Stories

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close