Aliens and Cowboys - Cover

Aliens and Cowboys

Copyright© 2019 by KKindle

The Embassy

Mark checked out some of the articles and videos that Cricket had been collecting. Since Cricket already had access to the Internet, she constantly had queries running on key words like Mark Phoenix, Atlantis, Atlantean Federation, Liyana, Henderson Ranch, Rylen, Atlanterra, etc.

He saw a clip of the Prime Minister of Canada saying that he welcomed the Atlantean Federation to Earth and that he was proud that Canadian citizens were able to change their minds about this planet and that he was especially proud that a Canadian citizen was now the King of the Atlantean Federation. Many other news sources from around the world had similar statements welcoming them to the planet.

Mark said quizzically, “I wonder how far that Rylen IV video has gone?

Cricket answered, “The video has over 50 million views, and I have created a list of countries that have welcomed the Federation.”

Mark replied, “Keep doing that, those should be the countries we should approach first about setting up a shuttle service.”

As Liyana was walking up to the terminal he was at, she said, “We should bring Elisha and Gerald up and let them broadcast from up here!”

Mark said, “That’s a great idea, I’ll email her,” as he logged into his webmail account and sent an email off to Elisha.

Mark got a reply back, within a minute, saying they would be out at the ranch tomorrow morning.

He continued to review news sites and, although he saw many clips welcoming them, he also saw lots of negative videos and articles. Some saying they were heathens for not having religion, others saying they were racists because they discriminated against languages other than English and, of course, there were some that said that the Rylen video was fake and they were just trying to scare everybody.

Rayven and Liyana had been going through all the news and opinions with Mark, and Liyana kept asking questions about certain things that were in the articles.

Liyana eventually asked, “So, my King, what are you going to do about all those negative opinions?”

Mark didn’t even hesitate to answer, “Absolutely nothing!”

Liyana was surprised, “Really? How come?”

Mark explained, “Most of the people of this planet, have lived all their lives believing whatever the people with the biggest, fanciest soap box says, regardless of any real facts. Unfortunately, the people with the biggest, fanciest soap boxes are governments, religious leaders and movie stars, sports celebrities or attention seekers who, 99% of the time, have no real credentials to be speaking about anything.

It’s how religions get started ... enough people congregate together that either can’t think for themselves, or don’t want to take responsibility for their own lives, so they look to others to tell them how to live and what to do! Some opportunistic person will step up with their soap box and start preaching whatever they want, as long as their soap box is big enough or fancy enough, those weak-minded people will believe whatever is spoken from it.

Why do you think most preachers call their worshippers, their flock, or their followers? Weak-minded people are sheep ... they’re good for making your clothes, mowing your lawn, feeding your hunger and spreading shit around. The worst thing is, some sheep get so brainwashed that they pick up their shit and go out looking for other weak-minded people to give it to! It’s no wonder the world stinks!

There’s no use wasting time on sheep. Concentrate on the people that do actually think for themselves ... survival of the smartest!”

Liyana had a big smile on her face, “The way you explained your reasoning, is exactly why I think you’ll make a remarkable leader! You accept criticism, but don’t let it bother you, you actually think before you act and you’ve proven you can handle adversity well. The Federation will be in good hands, once we can get you on the throne.”

After getting their fill of news, they relaxed around the lake for a bit and then the evening was very quiet. With just staff there, pretty much everyone ended up at the bar. Eventually it more or less became a public forum with everyone getting involved with the plans for moving forward. It started with Liyana and some of the other ambassadors discussing how to best organize shuttle service, and many had suggested just using the ranch.

Mark instead suggested they should set themselves up as a private airline and just use the airports. His argument was that the ranch wasn’t very convenient for anyone further than a couple hours drive, but it could always be a fallback option. Airports, however, were perfectly setup for the shuttle service, they have security screening, they have long term parking, plus they have easy access to hotels, public transit as well as other cities and countries we may not have formal agreements with.

The trick was that they were going to have to install transponders, so the shuttles would be identifiable on Earth radar, and they would need to somehow figure out a way to communicate with the air traffic controllers.

Cricket said, “I’ll start looking into how to start an airline that can use the airports.”

Liyana said she would work it into the broadcast tomorrow with Gerald and Elisha.

Once everyone had started yawning, it really was contagious and soon everybody was headed off to bed.

Being on the embassy with all the artificial light and only clocks to determine time, it was easy to lose track of it.

Mark woke up Tuesday morning, but really had no idea what time it was. Living in space just didn’t have the same feeling as waking up with the sun, it was like he was disconnected. He got dressed and left to go down to the restaurant to get something to eat.

He exited his room and it seemed like everyone on the embassy was already up, he went downstairs and found Liyana and asked “What is going on?”

Liyana replied, “Apparently, someone on the planet does not like us. They’ve launched a nuclear missile at us!”

Mark was amazed, “What? Seriously? Who?”

Liyana answered, “They have tracked it back to the middle of the Pacific Ocean, so it was likely launched from a submarine or ship.”

Mark asked, “Do we have any weapons what-so-ever?”

Liyana replied, “Not on the embassy, no!”

Mark asked, “Is there someone in charge of the embassy that I can talk to?”

Liyana replied, “Yes, follow me.”

Liyana led Mark into the office building and then up to the top level. Mark now understood why that building was taller than the others, it was the communications hub and acted like their air traffic control.

Liyana led Mark inside and the man in charge said, “This is a restricted area ambassador, why have you brought a visitor up here?”

Liyana calmly said, “Captain Braundar, this is Mark Phoenix, our new King. I have brought him here to help you out. He has a very tactical mind and may offer some ideas.”

Braundar’s eyes were wide as he bowed his head in shame. “My apologies, my King, I shall relieve myself from duty.”

Mark stated, “No you won’t! I don’t know anything about this ship! I’m just here to discuss options ... So what are our options? Do we have any weapons? What is the ETA of the missile? Do we have shields? If we have shields, can they withstand a nuclear explosion?”

Braundar thought for a second before answering, as there was a lot of questions, “We have no weapons. We do have shields and they should be able to withstand a nuclear blast, but I really don’t want to test them. The missile will be here in 4 minutes and 39 seconds. The only weapons are on the Battlestar, and they should be here any second now, as they were on the far side of the planet.”

Mark asked, “OK, so we really have no options, but to get saved by the Battlestar or we hope our shields can withstand the blast.”

As if on cue, the image of a man in uniform popped up on the communications display.

The Captain saluted and said, “Commander Topos, thank you for coming to our aid.”

The Commander said, “Hello everybody, do you need us to rid you of a pesky little bomb?”

Mark said, “Wait! Can we get a picture of it?”

The Commander asked, “Who is this guy and why would you want a picture?”

Liyana said, “Ummm, Commander, this is Mark Phoenix, our future King.”

The man’s eyes went wide as he turned and said to someone out of view, “Just send someone out to take some damn pictures!”

He then turned back to face them, “We’ll have pictures for you in a minute or two, my King!”

Everyone waited patiently, then the Commander said, “OK, we have some pictures, can I blow it up now?”

Just as that was said, there was a massive explosion, the call disconnected, the shields turned red and the embassy shook like a small earthquake for a bit and then everything got quiet and the red shields slowly faded back to invisible.

When the Commander was reconnected to the call, Liyana asked, “What happened?”

The Commander said, “They either detected us and detonated it manually, or they calculated wrong and it detonated too soon. We didn’t destroy it and the ship that went out to take the pictures was blown off into space, but they’re OK and returning to the Poseidon as we speak.”

Mark then thought of something, “They probably detonated it based on the position of the ISS. That thing orbits the Earth every 90 minutes and, if they damaged that, it would cause major conflict between the governments. My guess is they thought they were close enough to cause damage and the ISS was at it’s farthest point from the blast zone. I wouldn’t doubt a few satellites just got fried though!

On a positive note, we know the shields can stand up to a nuclear explosion! Can we get some weapons on this thing before we leave the embassy sitting here alone, and maybe even some thrusters or some way to move, in case they have to?”

The Commander replied, “We can’t add thrusters, weapons potentially, but at the very least we can station a few fighters there,” as he ended the call.

Mark smiled, “Well, we avoided that disaster. That could have created a big mess of our plans. Speaking of mess, I was on my way to get some breakfast.”

Liyana shook her head in confusion, “How do you get food from mess?”

Mark replied, “In the military, the place where you get food is called the mess hall.”

Liyana asked, “OK, now I see the correlation, may I join you for breakfast?”

“By all means,” Mark said as he held his hand out for her.

When they arrived at the restaurant, Kaley directed them to a table, where they ordered some bacon, eggs and toast with orange juice.

Mark asked, “How can I see those pictures they took?”

Liyana tapped her wrist and brought up her holographic console and soon they were looking at the pictures.

It was easy to see it was the Chinese that launched the missile, based on the very clear pictures they got and to top it off they even captured it on video. The video even showed the blast and the wild ride they took out into space. The icing on the cake though, was the fact that the ship was literally right beside the missile when it blew and the guys were laughing and you could hear them say, “That was fun! Can we do it again?”

Mark suggested posting that video on the Internet along with a statement saying that they would be well within their rights to retaliate, but that they were there in peace. The lack of response to such a major attack would show the world that no one on the planet was really a threat and that would go far further in talks with world leaders.

Liyana asked, “So what did we do that has upset them?”

Mark shrugged his shoulders, “I’m not exactly sure, probably just us being us has upset them.”

Liyana was confused, “What do you mean?”

Mark explained, “Well, you show up out of nowhere and demonstrate that you clearly have superior technological capabilities over everyone else on the planet, and they feel threatened because they were one of the major superpowers on the planet and, in comparison, they really aren’t that powerful against a far superior civilization.”

Liyana asked with a bit of worry, “Are there any other superpowers that we need to worry about?”

Mark replied, “The 3 big superpowers in the world are China, Russia and the United States. There’s a few other upstarts that want to think they are big, and they may be contemplating taking a shot at us to try and make a name for themselves, but I think they may think twice now.”

Liyana asked, “Do you think we will have troubles with any of them?”

Mark smiled, “Well, I think they may cause troubles as they will feel threatened by no longer being superior to everyone else, but after what the Chinese just did and us not retaliating, I think that will go a long way to saying, ‘We come in peace,’ but then silently also says, ‘We don’t consider you a threat, but don’t fuck with us!’”

Cricket announced, “Elisha, Gerald and some government people are at the ranch.”

Mark said, “Elisha and Gerald are at the ranch, I’ll go with Maren to pickup them up and maybe a few government dudes that are at the ranch this morning. You stay here and think about what you want to say, making sure to include all the points we want to discuss.”

Mark called up Maren, when she answered she was naked on her bed, “Mmmm good morning! Finish up what you’re doing there and come on down to the restaurant, we need to run down to the ranch to pickup a few people.”

Maren replied with a noticeable blush to her skin, “I’ll be right there.”

As Mark ended the call, Liyana took a guess and said with a smile, “Maybe you should go help her finish up, my King.”

A minute later, Maren came into the restaurant, she sat down with Mark and Liyana and ordered a cup of hot chocolate and some toast.

Mark gave Maren a quick kiss, “Good morning sexy bunny!”

She ate her breakfast, while Mark summarized what had happened this morning and what they were going to do.

Once she was done eating, they walked off to the shuttle.

Mark felt guilty, “Sorry I interrupted you this morning,” as they were walking down the clear tube toward the shuttle garage.

Maren said, “Don’t be sorry. You’ve seen me naked before.”

Mark suggested with a smile, “We’ll have to try the body call some other time.”

Maren blushed as she suggested as they entered the garage, “Or you could just come over and fuck me!”

Mark grabbed the bunny, pushed her up against the shuttle and kissed her as he unzipped her jacket and ran his hands inside her pants, cupping her ass and exposing her breasts, which he then bent down and gave a quick kisses to both her nipples. “You’re right, it’s not the same when there’s no touch,” as he smiled and then left her panting beside the shuttle as he walked up the ramp into the shuttle.

Maren continued to strip off her jacket and pants and then ran up the ramp behind Mark, dipped her fingers in her pussy while her other hand spun Mark around. She withdrew her fingers from her pussy and put them to Mark’s mouth, which he happily sucked on.

“You may be the King, but you do not get me all worked up like that and then leave me!”, as she was unfastening his pants and pulling his rapidly hardening cock out.

Mark playfully said, “My! Aren’t you a demanding little bunny?”

She pushed him down into one of the jump seats, turned around and impaled herself on his cock. “Yes I am, and I demand you fuck me ... my King!”

Maren rapidly fucked herself up and down as she leaned back into Mark, who was reaching around with one hand massaging her breast and the other hand rubbing her clit. It really didn’t take long, with the spontaneous and fast paced fuck, before Maren was in the throes of orgasm and Mark wasn’t far behind her as he started pumping his hot cum deep into the bunny girl.

Maren sighed, “Mmmm, that is definitely what I needed this morning!”

Mark agreed, “Me too! Thank you my sexy bunny!”

Suddenly, someone said over the shuttle speakers, “Wow! That was hot! You got me all horny! By the way Maren, you are clear to take off whenever you two get your clothes back on!”

Maren apologized, “Sorry Sarah, I kind of got caught up in the moment.”

Sarah said lustfully, “No kidding, it was quite the moment! Have a good trip ... I think I’m going to slip off to the bath house for a bit.”

Mark laughed and then said with a grin, “Maren, I ummmm ... I just remembered ... I forgot to take a bath this morning.”

Sarah said over the comm, “Bring it on flyboy!”

Maren laughed and pushed Mark into the seat, “Sit down and strap in, MY KING!”

Sarah suddenly remembered who Maren was with, and apologized, “I am so sorry for calling you a flyboy, my King.”

Mark smiled and said, “Don’t worry about it Sarah, I think you’ll find I’m not very hung up on titles and all that stuff. I will see you later!”

Mark watched what Maren was doing as the shuttle lifted off and exited the garage. Once they got away from the garage, Maren decided to give Mark a flying lesson and soon they were speeding away toward the surface of the Earth, following the flight path to the ranch. All he had to do was follow the holographic line that he could see in front of him. They were skimming along at a pretty decent speed, when Mark saw a couple of fighter jets a little ways off.

Mark asked, “Maren, we’re not cloaked, are we?”

Maren looked at the console, “No, why?”

Mark pointed to the two fighter jets now turning their direction, “I think we may have company ... look over there.”

Maren reached down towards the cloak button, but Mark stopped her.

Mark grinned and said, “No, let’s see what they do! We’re no where close to max speed, so I suspect we can easily outrun them. Plus the shields are on, aren’t they?”

Maren replied, “The shields are always on, you can’t actually turn them off.”

The two fighters came up along side the shuttle. They were pointing down, but Mark just smiled and waved at them, knowing full well they wanted them to land.

Mark asked, “Maren, can we figure out what communications channel they are using?”

Maren flipped a couple of switches and within a few seconds they could hear the pilots, “Unidentified craft, you are not authorized to be in this airspace, please identify yourself and land your aircraft.”

The source of this story is SciFi-Stories

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close