A True History Book One - Cover

A True History Book One

Copyright© 2020 by StarFleet Carl

Chapter 8

It only took us a few moments to get ready for bed, as all we did was take our clothes off and slip under the covers once in my room. Beth had been on a slow boil for most of the afternoon, her pussy literally dripping with desire. She grabbed my cock, started sucking on it so I was hard, then fell backwards, her legs open wide.

“Fuck me, fuck me good, my lover!” I had no trouble at all sliding into her, she was so wet. It literally only took her a few seconds to have her first orgasm. I kept going, I was nowhere near being ready. I kept pumping into her, bringing her to her peak again and again. If my skin hadn’t been impervious, she would have left my back a clawed and bloody mess from the way her nails were ripping at me.

I finally felt it coming. “You want this, you nasty girl? You want me to shoot my load into you? You want to feel me fill you belly with all I can?”

“Oh, Gods, yes, FUCK ME!” I shot my load into her. She screamed in pleasure as I filled her up, then just held onto me, quivering, for the longest time as we both slowly came down from the mountain we’d climbed together.

I heard the shower start up, then another door close. I realized we hadn’t closed our door, but it wouldn’t have made a difference, as loud as Beth had been. Poor Harry. I also looked down at my waist.

“Uh, Beth, are you reasonably coherent now?”

“I think so, lover. Damn, that was more intense than anything I’ve ever felt.”

“Yeah, well, I think I broke you.”

“Oh, shit. No wonder things felt like they did today. Oh, quick, get up. Maybe we can save the mattress. Go ahead and use the sheets to wipe off, we’ll have to just throw them away.”

“That ... uh ... gives a whole new meaning to the phrase, ‘a bloody mess’. Get your delectable butt into the shower, I can have this all cleaned up in a few seconds.” She looked a little upset. I grabbed her, giving her a kiss, before she could leave. “It’s all good, sweets.”

I wiped all of the blood off me that I could, took the sheets down and put them into the burn barrel, gave it a quick zap of heat, incinerating them quickly, ran back upstairs to put clean sheets on, then joined Beth in the shower, so I could soap her back.

“Cal, are you upset with me for this?”

“No, why would I be? It’s part of the human reproductive cycle. Keep on your pills until we decide that you don’t need them any longer. That’ll be a few years, I expect.”

“Yeah, but that means you and I can’t ... make love ... for a few days.”

“Beth, what we have between us isn’t simply defined by physical pleasure. I’m not exactly sure what is going on, but there’s something much, much more. And it puzzles me, to say the least.”

She stopped. “You mean, it’s not normal for, when one of us is asleep, to dream about what the other is seeing or doing, if they’re awake?”

“Not in the least, or not that I’m aware of, from any of the books I’ve read. I’m ... well, it will sound strange if I ask it, but I’d be interested to know if Eve or Dora do that, or if it’s only you. If it’s because we’re sleeping together, or because we’re making love so much. Which, if that’s the cause, means you’re going to know a lot more about me. I have no desire to quit doing that.” I bent and kissed her on the nipple.

“Ow, oh. Sorry, they’re a little sore right now.” She looked pleased, though. We got done and dried off. She put a small device up to her pussy, inserted it, then pulled it back out. A small string was dangling from her. She then took a pair of panties and put some kind of pad in the crotch. I looked at it with interest.

“Most guys would be totally grossed out by now. That thing up inside is a tampon. It’ll help absorb the blood and tissue my body is getting rid of. Since we’re going to sleep, I put a pad into a pair of panties, and will wear them, too, in case the tampon fills up during the night and leaks out. What’s happening is my body is shedding the old uterine lining, and it’ll put a new one in place. That’s another reason I take the pills, because in about two weeks, I’d be at the peak of my fertile period. Which would mean nine months later, Cal Junior would show up, otherwise.”

“Interesting. Do all women do this?” I knew from my biology books they did, but had never actually experienced the process.

“Yes, until we go through what’s called menopause. Then our bodies are too old to get pregnant. Eve will hit her period probably Wednesday, Dora not until next week. And don’t even ask why we know when we all have our periods, it’s too long a story.”

“Then tonight, I won’t. Let’s get some rest. I start college tomorrow, after all.”

“I love you, Cal.”

“Love you, too, Beth.” She dozed off in my arms. I lay there for a few minutes, my imagination giving me pictures of all three of my girls with swollen bellies, carrying my children. It wasn’t an unpleasant thought for me at all.

The next morning at school, there was an announcement that Kathy Allen would not be in school for at least a week, due to a death in her family, and to keep her in prayers. Dora glanced over at me. I just looked back at her. I noticed that she was wearing both my ring and my necklace. I smiled in approval at her. It was difficult to tell, due to her skin tone, but she blushed.

My next two classes were about as boring as I expected, but at least I was learning a little in each of them. I showed up for lunch, to find three tables now pushed together.

Half a dozen girls were at one end, half the offensive line at the other end. Jerry just shook his head. “You’re setting a bad example for us, you know.”

“What’d I do that’s so wrong?” He nodded at the other end of the table, where my girls were showing the other girls their necklaces and friendship rings. “Oh, those. What’s the big deal? It’s just a public statement of friendship and affection, after all.”

“Yeah, sort of like Larry Allen making a public statement that it’s not wise to swing a crow bar at a police officer. He didn’t hurt you with it, did he?”

“Never touched me. And how do you know so much?”

Aaron looked down the table at me. “This is a small town, Cal. Something happens that could affect one of the team, or something big, everyone knows about it. That’s just the way things work around here. You get used to realizing that if you break the rules and your parents don’t know about it, by the time you get home, someone will have called them and told them. It’s not as bad as some of the really rural communities, but in those, everyone has the same DNA, anyway.”

Terry said, “By the way, in case you didn’t know, we do NOT practice this Thursday. You take all your gear home with you, so you’re ready for the game on Friday. Our first game is at Wichita. JV will play at 7:00, Varsity at 8:30. Team bus will leave school at 5:00, so be here, with all your gear in a duffle bag, no later than 4:30. Dress code is a white shirt, black tie, and black dress pants, for the ride down.”

The rest of the team nodded at that. “I guess that means no driving down there myself.”

“Oh, hell, no. If you’re not on the bus, you don’t get to play. That’s the rules. We all know them already, because most of us have been doing this stuff for a couple of years.”

“Thanks.”

We spent the rest of the lunch discussing plays. I gave all three of my girls a quick kiss on the cheek, told them all I was proud of them, and headed out for college.

My first class was Engineering Physics. I’d already found where my classes were located, so I was there before the previous class let out. There wasn’t a bell, it was just a large rush of students leaving the room. I wasn’t the only student waiting by this time to get into the room. Two girls and a boy were also there. Once things emptied out, we entered. At the front of the room, the instructor had written his name on the chalkboard.

“Come in, find a seat. This isn’t high school, people. Take a seat, any seat at all. Those of you who plan to pass this class might sit a bit closer to the front is all. That’s right, this is Engineering Physics One. Pass my class and you can spend a second semester learning how stuff in the real-world works.”

“Very good, settle down. You can see my name on the board. If you can’t, I suggest glasses or other optical assistance. This is Engineering Physics One, and this is the text you should have.” He held a book up in the air. I had mine on the desk in front of me. “Very good. I don’t take roll call. You’re responsible for the material. This being the first day of the new fall semester, how many of you are incoming students, never taken a college class before?” Half a dozen of us raised our hands, out of the twenty students.

“For you new people. Some of you are coming to college after having been in the workforce for a few years. Some of you are straight from high school.” He looked at me. “And some of you appear to be straight from junior high school. It doesn’t matter. In college, no one checks to make sure you’re in class, on time, and every day. In college, you are responsible to learn the material. If you need help, and by that, I mean actual assistance, my office location and office hours are on the board, under my name.”

“Gentlemen and ladies, this is not an easy course. Unlike general physics, which is the study of all areas of physics, we will be studying how real-world applications of physics apply. One of those applications is harmonics. Can anyone explain to me what that is?”

An older boy in the back raised his hand. At a look from the teacher, he said, “It’s a component frequency of an oscillation.”

“Very good. In physics, you simply study that. In engineering physics, we find out what happens when you didn’t build a structure with those harmonics in mind. There’s lots of other things we study, but I find that this is the most interesting way to make you aware of how important what we do is, in real world applications. This is not theory, folks. This is how people can get killed if you make a mistake.”

With that, he flipped a switch and the lights in the room dimmed. A screen on the wall lit up, and a movie started to play. It was a ten-minute movie about the Tacoma Narrows Bridge, known as Galloping Gertie, that opened for traffic in July of 1940, then fell into Puget Sound on November 7th of 1940, due to oscillations in the bridge caused by wind.

When the video was over, he continued talking about how things we studied in physics weren’t just equations, but could cause real world issues, including load stresses and force vectors from unexpected causes. He then said, “At the same time, we can also make physics work FOR us, in engineering.” He clicked play again, this time a video showing building implosions played.

“Again, applications of physics in engineering, specifically how to safely utilize force equals mass times acceleration. The explosives remove key supports, which allow the mass of the building to begin accelerating down at one G. Due to the way the charges were placed, instead of blowing up the building, they allow the building to fall within its own footprint. And no, in this class, we will not be blowing up any buildings, that’s for the advanced class. But you’ll learn some of the principles involved.”

“All right, I don’t have much more today. Please read the first two chapters of your text for Thursday. We’ll start getting in depth into the subject then. Dismissed.”

I had a feeling I was going to like this class. I gathered my books into my backpack and headed for my next class, General Physiology. The classroom was empty when I got there, so I went in and took a seat. The room itself had a lot of charts and diagrams on the walls, showing cells and internal biology of different creatures. While I’d already read the book, as I had with all my text books, I hoped I would learn more in class, especially with experimentation.

Over the next ten minutes, people started wandering in, then a middle-aged woman walked in holding a briefcase and went to the front, sitting down. She looked at her watch as a couple more students came in and took seats.

“Good afternoon. I am Miss Harrison. As this is the first day of classes, let’s make sure that everyone is in the right place. This is General Physiology. Are you all in the right classroom?” No one got up. “Good, we’ve had that happen in the past, is why I ask. Now, this is college, so no one will be taking attendance. You are responsible for being here and for knowing the material. Those of you who’ve never attended college before may not be aware of that minor detail. And if you’re failing in this, or any class, we will not be calling your parents to get on you. This is a step closer to the real world, people. So, grow up and take responsibility for yourself.”

“Soapbox out of the way for now, as I said, this is General Physiology. The root words are physics, meaning nature, and logia, meaning the study of. Thus, we will be doing the scientific study of the functions and mechanisms at work within a living system. There are basically four different subcategories, animal, plant, cellular, and microbial. We will be touching on all four, but not delving too deeply into any one specific field. That will be for when, or if, you pursue a four-year degree.”

“All right, let’s dig in.” She went on for the next hour, covering some material that was in the books, but also getting into examples and discussion that weren’t there. I thought this might also be an interesting class.

We got out at 3:00, which was plenty early for me. I was dressed and ready for football practice on time. Before we did calisthenics, the Coach went over what Terry had said to me at lunch with everyone. He also reminded us that this would be the norm for the rest of the year, depending upon how things went. My personal cheering section was present, sitting on the tailgate of Beth’s truck, doing their homework.

I was done with my laps at the end of practice ahead of everyone else. The Coach gave me a little wave over. “Mister Lewis, I heard about the incident in town at Skaets, as well as the aftermath at your home. If you need to talk about it, let me know. I don’t believe that any of your teammates feel that you are sexually attracted to any of them.”

“Coach ... I’m fine, and ... it may be a little personal, but I can definitely state that I am not into that. If there are any rumors otherwise ... I would not like to do so, but I have three people that can testify otherwise.” My gaze went to the girls.

“I don’t think that will be necessary. See you tomorrow, Mister Lewis.”

I ran to the girls, giving them each a kiss where everyone could see, then ran into the locker room for my shower. A couple of the guys made appreciative comments about my having three girlfriends, and that was it. Nothing else was said.

When I got out, the girls had gone, Beth taking them home before she went home as well. I headed home myself, barely beating Beth home.

There were a lot of stakes in the yard, as well as a small house trailer. Harry’s truck was parked where it normally was, with a large flatbed trailer behind it. Beth pulled up as Harry was walking out of the house, a grin on his face.

“Um, this is more than I expected to see when I got home.” Beth walked over to me, putting her arm around my waist.

“The old expression, money talks and bullshit walks, really applies here, Cal. Darrell called me just after you left for school this morning. He’d already contacted the cement and garage guys. They made arrangements to all meet here at one. I went into town and got a car hauler trailer, that was the only thing quickly available, ran back here and got the gold loaded up and to the bank. I think the jig is up, because with a hundred and ten bars being carried in, the police ended up getting involved to help provide security. And while you can carry ninety-five hundred pounds of gold without an issue, even with a two-wheel dolly, it still took us thirty trips to get it inside the bank.”

He laughed. “It was sort of amusing, especially when I told them, no, I trusted them to weigh things, I had more important things to do. Emily was watching and I thought she was going to bust a gut laughing. This is the biggest thing to hit this town in decades. Anyway, when I got back here, the cement guy had a small trailer behind his truck, he left it here to be their job shack. They’ll bring a porta-potty out tomorrow, and a couple more trailers. The surveyors will be here for site work, these are just the preliminary stakes for about where we want things.”

“Is this a bit faster than normal, then?”

“I’m guessing someone lit a fire downtown, that’s for damned sure. Yes, this is quicker than normal. It’s a good thing our trucks are all four-wheel drive, we’ll be going through the yard for several days. I, uh, may have offered an incentive or two as well, to get the work done quicker.”

“Good. That helps with the image of you that we want to project.”

“I thought you’d like that. Net result is that there will start being a bunch of semi’s here over the next few days, dropping off equipment. The two of you will need to drive through the yard and park on that side of the house. I’m not happy about it, but I’m going to have to pen Jethro up. He was going nuts today.”

“Jethro, come here,” I hollered. He came running up, his tongue hanging out. “These are all good guys. There’ll be a lot of work being done. You need to stay by the house and leave them all alone, okay?”

He barked, then ran back up to the house.

“Will he really do that now, only guard the house?” Beth asked. Harry had a wondering look on his face as well.

“I don’t know, I don’t speak dog.” I started laughing.

Beth smacked me on the arm, then she and Harry started laughing with me.

“Okay, you got me on that one, Cal. You’re still a teenager. Damn.” He shook his head. “Come on, let’s get dinner.”

I checked Beth’s homework, which was all correct. I made sure they knew I would have to take the bus to the game Friday. They would drive down with Emily, once she was off work. That night, I simply held Beth, snuggling with her. She gave me kisses and thanked me for being understanding about how she felt.

The rest of the week went by pretty quickly. My other three college level classes were interesting, as they included lab work as well. It seemed our yard was becoming a heavy machinery parking lot, with trailers for a bulldozer, a front-end loader, two skid steer loaders with an assortment of buckets, as well as a tanker trailer with fuel. More stakes appeared, as well as some temporary electric poles and another meter.

The only jarring moment during the week was on Thursday evening, when a detective came out with another report that I needed to sign. As Harry and I were witnesses, we had to swear that the shooting by the officer was justified. We both signed off on that.

When Friday rolled around, I was actually a little nervous. The lunch crowd had grown so much that we now had five tables. We’d changed things around a little, so that my girls and I sat in the center, so we could at least be together. Apparently, the last class of the day had been canceled for a pep rally. Unfortunately, my last class had not been, so I had to miss it.

I had hurried home after school, dressed appropriately, and was back at the school and waiting by 4:15. The Booster Club had us all line up for about ten minutes of pictures, then we got onto the buses, Varsity on one, JV on the other. There would be at least one fan bus leave the school at 5:00, and arrangements had been made for a second in case there were enough people that showed up. It seemed the word had gone around that the Salthawks weren’t going to be pushovers this year.

Apparently, no one bothered to inform West High School that the crowd would be a bit larger this year. While we were changing into uniforms, they had to hustle and bring out three sets of temporary bleachers for our fans. By 6:30, they had to find another one, when our second fan bus showed up. Both Coaches had a simple pep talk with us in the locker room, then we jogged out to take the field. There was a roar from the crowd on our side as we took the field for stretches.

The Varsity took the bench. Our JV was actually ready to play, and were fired up. At halftime, we were ahead, 21 to 3. The final score was 35 to 10, with Jerry throwing for two touchdowns and running for another. It was right at 8:30 when we took the field. I’d already found Beth, Harry, and Emily. Dora and Eve were with them, along with several people that I figured were the Menendez and Patrick families.

We lost the toss, so the Pioneers received the kickoff. Our defense held them to a field goal. Aaron caught the ensuing kickoff, but was tackled at the 12. Our offense took the field. The Coach had already told me what he wanted our first two plays to be, if we needed both of them, of course. The guys huddled up around me. “Gentlemen, are we here to kick some ass tonight?”

Ten voices yelled their approval. “Let’s blow this place up on the first play. 24-Right on first sound.” I got behind the center, scanning the defense. We had two backs stacked behind me, like we were going to run up the middle. They were in a regular 5-3 defense, ready to stuff a run up the middle. I looked to my left and right, then called for the snap. I stepped back and faked the hand-off to Mike Kingman, the second running back. Our tight end had hit his man, then pulled off him so he could be my lead blocker.

“Let’s go, Billy boy!” We cut around the end, turning upfield. Our receivers had turned into blockers, so that took care of their backs. Bill was on my flank the whole way. I stayed with him, so he could block their safety that was cutting across, then crossed the goal line for our first score. The referee’s arms shot into the air, signaling touchdown. I gave him the ball and jogged back to our bench.

“Mister Lewis, why were you dawdling out there?”

“Coach, in case anyone scouts us, they won’t REALLY know how fast I can run!”

“That, unfortunately, makes sense. Save it for when we need it.” We scored the extra point, now leading 7 to 3, with barely 4 minutes gone in the game.

The ensuing kickoff was returned to the 30. Their offense made two more first downs, but ended up stalling at our 12, so they had to settle for another field goal. They kicked off to us with just over two minutes left in the first quarter.

Aaron got it back to the 20 before being tackled. Coach had told me our next two plays before we went back out. We huddled up again.

“Okay, Salthawks. We need to give our defense a break until the end of the quarter, so they can rest. 21, left. Billy, line up like we’re doing 24. On three!”

The defense saw me lined up with the two backs behind me, with my tight end like he was going to be lead blocker on a run to the right again, and started calling audibles for their coverage. I took the snap, turned like I had the previous play, moved my body a bit to the right to disguise that I really had handed the ball off, then took off behind Billy like we had before.

I’ll be damned if they didn’t bite on the bait, and come swarming at me. I saw that Mike was ten yards past their line and simply ran out of bounds. Their defense was looking puzzled that the referee didn’t blow the whistle when they heard the screaming from behind them. There was a little difference this time; the free safety was faster than Mike and caught him at the 10-yard line, giving us first and goal.

That negated our next play, which was going to be a deep pass, so I looked at Coach. The clock was still running, Terry came running in to substitute for Mike. He said, “51 left. I hope you didn’t forget that all backs are eligible receivers. Cal, I’ll be rolling right.”

We lined up with Jeff behind me, Terry behind him. I took the snap, blatantly pitched the ball to Terry, who started running right. I ran left, past the end, and cut upfield. Terry had tossed the ball towards the side of the end zone, where I was the only one around. It was about a foot over my head, so I just hopped up and then came down with it in the end zone. The whistle blew, the ref’s arms went up again. I tossed him the ball and we ran back to the bench. The extra point made it 14 to 6.

“Sorry, Coach, they didn’t cooperate in letting us run the clock down.”

“That’s why we play the game, Mister Lewis. I suspect our defense is feeling a bit better with this lead about now.”

The drive after the kickoff for the Pioneers went nowhere. They ran the clock out for the rest of the first quarter, but had to punt from their 36 on the first play of the second quarter. It went out of bounds at our 22.

Coach had once again given me two plays to run before we got out there.

“Gentlemen, it’s time for some air. 32, left. And to let the defense rest for a couple of minutes.”

We lined up, I took the snap, made a quick pass to Bill for a gain of 4 yards. Our next play was a play action pass to a wide receiver. That one succeeded for a 9 yard gain. Coach looked at me from the sidelines with the signal that I could call my own plays.

“Salthawks, time for me to get involved with blocking. 52, right. Have fun, Jeff.”

When we lined up in the shotgun, two of their backs jogged backwards. I called for the snap, caught it, flipped it to Jeff, while Terry, Mike, and I formed a wedge to the right in front of him. Terry made one block, Mike another, then Jeff was down the sidelines right in front of the bleachers. A free safety and one of their backs were coming at an angle.

“Keep running straight, Jeff, I’ve got this!” I yelled.

I hit the back, lightly, driving him sideways into the free safety. Jeff crossed the goal line, scoring a touchdown. There was a penalty flag back upfield, but it was holding on the defense, which we declined. After the extra point, it was 21 to 6.

“Nice block, Mister Lewis,” Coach told me when I got back to the bench.

They ate up a good chunk of the second quarter with short passes and runs that made first downs. One of our guys tripped, allowing them to finally get a touchdown. They went for the two-point conversion, but one of our tackles slipped between their line and got the quarterback before he could hand it off, so it was 21 to 12. Three minutes were left on the clock. Coach sent me out in case they tried an on-side kick, but it went deep. I ran back to help Aaron, but he was already down at the fifteen before I could get there.

Coach called for some different tactics then. “Lewis, you’re now a wide receiver. Davis, short routes to Lewis, 5 to 8 yards per play. Get it down to about ten seconds, then score again. The defense is getting tired. Everyone else, you know what Cal can do, just ... let’s keep a few secrets for the rest of the season.”

We went back out, with me lined up on the right side. When the ball was hiked to Terry, I quickly cut into the middle. I put one hand up, caught the ball and brought it down, then let one of their guys hit me. I went down for a six yard gain. The next play was the same thing, only with me on the left. That time I made seven yards. Their coach was yelling at his defense to stop me.

The next play, I cut to the middle, then went back outside. One of their backs was pulling on my jersey but I still caught the floater for eight yards. The pass interference flag changed the eight yards to fifteen, giving us an automatic first down as well. Walking back to the huddle, I caught Coach’s eye and gave him the signal for a couple of runs. He nodded, passing that on to Terry. The next play, I moved like I was going for another pass while Terry handed off to Mike. Two of their backs took me down, one purposely targeting my legs. That added another fifteen yards to what Mike gained, putting us at their 34. I stood up like nothing had happened to me. They called time out with a minute and a half left.

“Enjoying the abuse, Cal?”

“No one would think I played football if I didn’t get my uniform dirty, right?”

Coach came up to us. “Very good. Davis, hand off to Lewis. Run it up their gut for a couple of plays, but don’t score and don’t get a first down until third down. I want that clock down.”

“Your command is our wish, Coach!”

That’s exactly what we did, taking time off the clock. I rushed for four yards the first time, three the second. They thought they might have a stop in them, lining up heavy. I tried not to hurt them too badly with a five yard run right through their line. I got a first down, which stopped the clock, and they had two of their players down, one with a sprained knee, the other with a twisted ankle.

When we were back and going, there were 20 seconds left on the clock. This time, we pulled the QB pitch back to me, I ran like I was going around one end, then passed it to Terry in the end zone for our fourth TD. That put us at 28 to 12 after the extra point. We kicked off to them, and they just took a knee, ending the first half.

When we ran off the field to the locker room, my girls were right by the path we took. They were jumping and applauding our team. I saw that Harry and another man that I didn’t know, but guessed was Dora’s father, were right behind them. I simply gave them a thumbs up as I jogged by.

The source of this story is SciFi-Stories

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close