A True History Book One - Cover

A True History Book One

Copyright© 2020 by StarFleet Carl

Chapter 9

She took in a deep breath. “You did say you were going to ask me anyway, and I’d made my mind up I was going to say yes. So, my answer is yes. I just ... wasn’t planning on having to have a wedding quite so quickly.” She turned to the back seat. “Girls, this is what happens when you get a little out of control.”

Eve laughed. “Emily, all three of us would, and will, gladly have Cal’s babies, when he’s ready for us to do so. I don’t think you can quite grasp what it means to us to be his ladies. However many of us there end up being.”

She frowned. “Hang on. However many there end up being?”

“Si, Miss Emily. I think you still see Cal as a teenage boy. A very gifted, very wealthy, teenage boy. We don’t see him that way. I don’t know if I can put into words exactly how we see him. But he literally completes us, each of us, all of us. It’s not just the physical sex, at least Eve and I have only made love to him once.” Her hand went to her chest. “But he is here, within us. As we grow older, there will be others that join us, as his women, his ladies. I wouldn’t be surprised if we’re not half a dozen strong within a few years, maybe a dozen or more when it’s all said and done.”

I stuck my head out from where it was behind Beth. “Just for point of reference, I have not had this discussion with the girls, so I’m hearing this for the first time, too.”

Beth giggled. “We don’t just do homework when we’re watching you practice. Don’t worry, we’ll let you know when you’re ready to add someone else.”

Harry shook his head. “What do you want to do, Emily? It’s up to you.”

She looked at us in the back seat. “None of you girls are virgins, are you?” Three heads shook no. “Then take me home, and fuck my brains out, Harry. Their moms weren’t the only ones turned on by Cal’s power. Monday, you’ll meet me at lunch, we’ll go to the clerk’s office. There’s a three-day waiting period. Because of the timing, I’ll have Uncle Elroy free Saturday at noon. Does that meet with your approval, Cal?”

“Don’t look at me. I’m already thinking the girls are going to have to go shopping for dresses tomorrow. I doubt if Judge Bannister can get that stone faceted that quickly, you might just have him trade it for something.”

Harry hadn’t pulled back onto the road yet. “Um...”

“Home, Harry. Not my old place in town, but our house. These kids know what’s going to go on. Step on it, or I may have to see if we can still do it in the front seat.”

He spun out a little, getting back onto the road.

We pulled into the yard a little quick, getting Jethro excited. Emily pushed Harry out of the truck, laughing at him. I could sympathize with him. It was obvious he was having difficulty walking with relatively tight jeans and an erection trying to burst through his zipper. Beth had been doing her best to get me going by rubbing her butt on my crotch while we drove home.

Harry turned to me, almost helplessly. I waved at him. “We’ll have pizza or something downstairs when you need it,” I said. I just laughed as he was almost dragged into the house by Emily.

I glanced up at Beth’s eyes. They were twinkling with amusement. “I’ve just started my physiology classes. What is it that makes women so horny when they think they may be pregnant?”

“If it’s with someone they love, it’s just something within us, I think.”

“Speaking of something within us, mi amor, I see that Liz may have gotten you a little excited yourself, on our drive home. I know my sisters may not be capable today, but I am certainly able, willing, and ready.”

Beth smirked. “Yeah, I saw you rubbing yourself through your jeans with your free hand. I’m surprised you didn’t ruin the seats of Dad’s truck.”

Eve laughed. “They’re leather. It’ll help condition them.”

“It’s almost 6:30. I have no desire to have to get dressed at nine pm to go get pizza or anything else,” I said, as we walked into the house. Beth pulled her keys out, going to the bag I’d mentioned and getting some money. She then picked up the phone.

“Two large supreme, one meat covered, and one veggie okay with everyone?” We nodded. She called the Pizza Palace and placed a to-go order. “They’ll be ready in twenty minutes. It’ll take me ten to get there. Give me kisses until then.”

The four of us shared kisses for a few minutes. Beth had set the kitchen timer, so when it dinged, she reluctantly broke off. “Cal, your bed has the cleanest sheets. Eve, there are more pads in our bathroom if you need them. I’ll be back shortly, and join you.”

With that, she walked out. “I believe that was her suggestion that we go upstairs, was it not?” Eve said. She winced, just a little.

“Are you okay, Eve?”

“That ... bloated feeling. I’m having a good one, this month.”

I picked her up in my arms. “Dora, would you lead the way up to my room?”

“Si, mi amor.” From behind, I could tell that Beth hadn’t been kidding in the least. The back of Dora’s jeans were much darker, where her juices had collected. She giggled a little as we walked by Harry’s closed bedroom door. The sounds from within were quite explicit, the moaning and slapping sounds made from hips pounding together.

Eve brought her head closer to the side of mine, licking on my ear a little. “I wish that you could do that to me tonight.”

“It’d have to be in the shower, it’s really messy and ruins sheets.”

“So we heard.” She giggled. I put her down on the bed while Dora shut the door behind us. Eve looked up at me, meeting my eyes, as she unbuttoned her blouse, letting it fall to the bed. Her pale skin was accented by her necklace and darker bra. She continued holding my eye contact while Dora joined her on the bed, reaching behind Eve to undo Eve’s bra.

Dora had already taken her top off, her darker skin also set off by the white bra she wore. Once Eve’s breasts were free, Eve reached behind Dora and undid her bra. I stood there, watching, while the two of them, almost like synchronized dancers, undid their jeans and pulled them off, kicking their shoes off at the same time. Dora then pulled her panties off, which were already soaked through.

I undid my pants, pushing them and my underwear to the floor, then stood back up. Eve and Dora both leaned forward, licking on either side of my cock. I leaned my head back in delight, at the feeling of both tongues playing, while gentle kisses moved up and down on my shaft. Rather than unbutton my shirt, I grabbed it at the bottom and pulled it over my head. When I brought my hands down, I put one on the back of each of their heads.

I gently moved Dora down a little after about a minute, so she was licking on my balls, while moving Eve over so that she was now sucking on my whole cock, taking it deep into her mouth. I could see that each of them had a free hand in the other’s pussy, Dora rubbing Eve through her panties, Eve with her fingers stroking Dora’s distended clit.

I felt things build within me, Dora turning her head so she could get both my testicles in her mouth at the same time. She moaned and licked them, feeling them contract. Eve was also moaning in pleasure as I filled her mouth with my cum. She swallowed the first shot, then when I pulsed again, kept it within her mouth. Dora let my balls go, bringing her head up to Eve’s mouth, where Eve shared my spend with her.

The girls switched a little. Dora scooted back on the bed, turning so she was laying down behind Eve. Eve used her hands to stroke me back to life, then pulled gently on me, leading me down to between Dora’s legs. She held my cock in one hand, rubbing it through Dora’s sopping slit, teasing Dora with it, then moved her hand, pushing the crown in through Dora’s tight sheath.

Once I was inside, Eve got onto the bed, straddling Dora’s face. If she hadn’t had her panties on, Dora would have been able to lick her clit. Instead, Dora brought a hand up, letting it slide just inside her panties and touching her clit, while she kissed the inside of Eve’s legs. I pulled Eve forward, kissing her and exploring her mouth with my tongue, while my cock got reacquainted with Dora’s incredibly tight pussy.

I felt Dora have an orgasm almost immediately, as she tightened on me even more. Eve quickly followed, her moan of pleasure going into my mouth as Dora continued rubbing her. I wasn’t ready, by any means, this time, so I simply kept going. Dora began to cum again, this time more explosively. Her butt was rising off the bed now, her legs pushing down and her back arching. She had to remove her hand from Eve’s panties, as they were now flailing about. I pushed Eve down, so her panties now were on Dora’s mouth, which helped muffle the screams of ecstasy that Dora was now screaming out. The walls of her pussy were continuously pulsing now, her hands now grabbing my back, her nails trying to dig in as she bounced harder and harder under me.

I was surprised at how strong Dora was, raising up, letting me get as deep as I could inside her, her muscles now clamped hard onto my cock. I was ready now, and let myself shoot inside her. The flood of cum shot deep within her. I could tell she felt it, her body was quivering, shaking like she was having tremors. I stayed in place while I finished emptying my balls into her, while her shakes subsided, then let her relax.

I felt a different material under my legs as Dora and I returned to the bed surface. Beth had come home with the pizza, gotten a towel, and spread it onto the bed to help absorb Dora’s juices. She also had a wet, warm rag, to wipe up my excess cum.

Eve moved off of Dora’s face. Dora was simply laying there, effectively out of it for a while. “I think you broke her. Damn period.”

“Tell me about it.” Beth was nude except for panties. “There’s always something else we can try, though.” She held up a tube of petroleum jelly.

“Let’s wait until we’re in our own home for that. There’s a certain amount of prep work that you have to do, first, or it could get even messier than sex while on your period,” I said. I shivered a little, myself. “I admit the thought of spreading your cheeks while you’re bent over in front of me is something I want to see and do. However, I could easily hurt you physically without meaning to do so.”

“Thank you, Cal. I’m not sure I’m really ready yet for that, just yet,” Eve said.

“Question, because I really don’t know. I saw that Dora had her finger down the front of your panties.”

Eve giggled. “Naughty girl. I’ve a tampon in, the pad and panties are to help with any overflow. As long as all she did was touch my lips and rub my clit, she wasn’t getting blood all over the place.”

“Good, that’s what I wanted to hear.” I grabbed Eve by the waist, flipped her upside down, and pulled the top waistband of her panties down far enough that my tongue could lick her clit.

“Cal, there’s not enough room up there for that,” Beth said.

“You’re right, scoot the stuff out of the middle of the floor.” Beth quickly did. I stood up, still holding Eve upside down by her waist, then knelt down and lay down on one side. Beth moved so that she was on the floor, with her panties right at Eve’s tongue level as well, her mouth now licking my cock. Eve figured out what I wanted, pulling Beth’s waistband down so she could lick Beth’s clit while I was licking hers.

Both girls had a good cum, then we switched so that Eve was sucking on my cock while I licked Beth and she licked Eve. I felt more than saw Dora finally get off the bed. She curled up behind me, licking on my balls and literally kissing my butt. That was enough for me to shoot off into Eve’s mouth, the two of them again sharing my load. Beth was cumming then, so Dora moved over and helped work on Eve so she had another cum.

I rolled onto my back on the floor, shaking my head. “Beth, I think some blankets and pillows are in order, as well as everyone making sure they’re relatively washed off.”

“Yes, no dry cement. Sisters, for whatever reason, if it dries in the air, Cal’s semen is a good substitute for industrial strength glue. Make sure you’re cleaned off. Come here, Eve, you’ve some dripped down on your boob.” Beth licked it off. “Yummy!”

Beth got the pillows off her bed and brought them into my room, as well as a couple more blankets. I stripped my bed and moved everything to the floor. I heard the door open to Harry’s bedroom, and stuck my head out into the hall, with the girls all behind me. Harry looked out and then saw me.

“If you and Emily get hungry later, there are pizzas downstairs. I think we’re going to bed early tonight.”

I saw Emily stick her hand out from behind Harry, with a new ring on it. “He had a ring for me already, Cal. Thanks for being such an understanding boy.”

“No problem, Emily. I think we have enough robes in case anyone gets up in the middle of the night, and if not, I really don’t care. Which means my ladies won’t care,” I said.

“You treat those girls right, young man. And I’ll treat this man right, too. Night!” I saw Harry shrug, then go back into his bedroom, shutting the door again.

The girls were all sitting on the floor, with their legs crossed. Beth nodded at me. “I heard. Good, Dad’s going to need someone since I’m not going to be taking care of him for much longer.”

I went over and sat down with them, crossing my legs as well. My tall blonde was to my left, my dark skinned, black haired beauty was across from me, my red head with the pale boobs and cute nipples to my right. Our knees were touching. The girls reached out and took each other’s hands, Beth and Eve reaching for mine.

I managed to get my eyes up from their enticing flesh and asked, “Okay, I guess there’s a reason we’re all sitting like this. Would you clue me in?”

“You may think I’m silly, but ... we’ve all talked about the dreams we’ve had. We want to see if we can connect this way, through meditation,” Eve said.

“What dreams?” I asked, curious.

“It’s common for someone to have a dream of flying. That represents freedom, at least according to the book on dreams that my Mom has. So, it wouldn’t be unusual for us to have dreams of flying, especially after meeting you. You’re...” She smiled. “You’re giving us our freedom, all three of us. We’ve chosen to be yours. To me, to us, that frees us from all the other decisions and restrictions that have been placed upon us by school, our parents, society in general.”

“You’re my special women, you’re not my slaves.” I frowned at that thought.

“We know,” Dora said. “The necklaces we wear aren’t collars to bind us, they’re to warn others that we have given our hearts, our souls, to you. The thing is, you’ve given us something as well, perhaps a gift, we’re not sure.”

Eve nodded. “Last Sunday night, all three of us had a similar dream. I wouldn’t have even thought to discuss it with either of these two, except for something I saw Monday.”

“Si, mi amor. I saw the same thing. Having a dream, not of me flying, but of you, and of you holding that blue container ... and Eve having the same dream, and our sister Liz eventually telling us that she did see that as well ... we think there may be a connection that we have. We’d like to find out for sure.”

I looked at Beth, who had her eyes down. I took a deep breath, then let it out. “I’ve read a couple of psychology books. You’re right about the dream of flying, typically it does mean freedom. I guess if we tried to meditate a little, it couldn’t hurt.” That brought a smile to Beth’s face, and a look of relief to her eyes.

Eve smiled as well. “Good. Mom’s book said that if we touch like we are, hands joined, and since we’re all ... lovers ... that by sitting together, eyes closed and listening with our hearts and minds, not our ears, we might connect that way.”

I remembered the psychology book discussing new age meditation, that it was unproven in Western culture, but a single paragraph mentioned how it did seem to work for some Eastern cultures. Since my culture was neither, I figured it would just be something for them to work out tensions and get a good night’s sleep.

“Okay, let’s take hands, like this. Good. Now, everyone sit as straight up as you can, keep your knees touching, close your eyes, and let’s just breathe in and out for a while. The book said something about a mantra, but I’m thinking we can just think about our love for Cal, and he can think about loving us.”

I closed my eyes, letting my head clear. I realized that, other than sleeping, I really hadn’t had a lot of downtime since I’d been here. I let my mind wander, just breathing normally. I didn’t, couldn’t, forget the girls in the room with me, my hearing and smell could keenly pick each of them out. They each had a special scent, different from the other two. I could hear their heartbeats, the blood pumping through their bodies. After a short period of time went by, I realized that their hearts were now beating in rhythm with each other, they had synchronized somehow. I felt my own, and they were beating in time with mine.

That would have been something that would have intrigued my mother. As a biologist, she would have loved studying this. I don’t know if she would have approved of me, sitting naked, with three girls, at this point in my life, but she could sometimes be more analytical than motherly. I remembered the expression on her face, the tears running down her face, as the capsule closed over me. I felt her love for me, but also could feel the pain of my own as I lost her forever.

I could feel a tear running down my face, but I kept my eyes closed. My father, resolve on his face that I would live, as he closed the capsule over me. His pride in me, again my love for him, then the loss of him forever as well.

It almost seemed that I was hearing something from far away, then suddenly it was right next to me. “Oh, my God, you poor boy!” “Madre de Dios!” “Oh, I know that pain!”

I opened my eyes. All three girls had tears running down their cheeks. They all dropped their hands and reached for me, moving so they could hug me. “Oh, Cal, I’m so sorry. I never realized you’d felt that much pain, that much suffering,” Eve said, crying on my shoulder.

Dora had her head on my chest. “My poor Cal. Losing your parents like that, so much pain, so terrible.”

Beth was on my other shoulder. “You’ve not had much time to grieve for them. I’m still not over the loss of my own mother, I don’t know how I’d react if both of them were taken from me like that.”

“Um, what did you see?”

Dora said, “There was an installation. Secret. There were explosions. You were put into an escape pod of some kind. It was dangerous, but the only way for you to survive. Your mother, so beautiful, I could feel her love for you, how proud she was that though they would perish, you would live.”

“Yes. A secret lab. Something gone terribly wrong, not your parents’ fault. And no way to save anyone but you. They sacrificed themselves so you might live,” Eve sniffed out.

“You’ve told me of this before, but I’ve never seen it, not in my mind. Not like I just did. I could feel the sting of the needle when your father injected you, even,” Beth said.

Dora and Eve shook their heads. “I didn’t feel that.” “Me, either.”

Beth nodded. “I think it may be, because I’ve been closer to Cal, for longer, than either of you. All the more reason for us to be together as soon as possible.”

I heard all three of their stomachs rumble at almost the same time. “I’d guess that what we did, somehow or other, took quite a few calories from you. You better go get some pizza.”

“Are you sure, mi amor? I can stay here with you.” I could also feel her pussy hairs brushing against my legs.

“All three of you, get downstairs. Throw one of my t-shirts on, so we don’t scare Harry too much, I’ll put some shorts on. I think we need to watch a movie now.”

Understanding dawned on Beth’s face. She quickly stood up, helping the other two. The four of us went downstairs, to find Harry and Emily sitting on the couch in the living room, eating pizza as well.

“Man does not live on bread alone, but if you put some sauce and toppings on it, he can live quite a while,” Harry said, a grin on his face.

Emily smacked him. “That’s just bad.” Harry looked unrepentant.

He had a t-shirt and gym style shorts on, which put him one piece of clothing over me. Emily was wearing what looked like a pair of shorts and a button up shirt that was half done. Her breasts were pressing the material out enough that I could see her nipples through it. That was only fair, as Dora and Eve were stretching two of my cotton t-shirts in ways they weren’t meant to stretch, their nipples visible through the fabric as well. Beth, with her smaller breasts, didn’t have that issue, although with her height, all of her panties were in plain view.

“I guess a not quite late-night snack was in order for everyone,” Harry said. Then he saw the expression on my face. “What’s wrong, Cal?”

“Tell you in a few minutes, Harry. The girls need some pizza. I need to go through the movies, so we can all watch one.”

“I don’t know about watching a movie tonight,” Emily said.

Harry picked up on my tone. “Second shelf, on the far left.” I gave him a thumbs up, then got the television and VCR turned on, ready to play.

“Ladies, when you’ve got your food, come on in.” I looked at Harry. “Eve’s mom had a book on New Age meditation.”

Emily scoffed, “That stuff? I didn’t think Jennifer was into that. It doesn’t work.”

I shook my head. “Oh, it works. The problem is, the girls all had a common dream, so just for the heck of it, they wanted to see if it would work with me.”

Harry sat back. “I’m guessing it worked, too well.”

Emily was just looking confused at this point. I nodded, then looked at her. I used my vision, to look inside her. There was already a small mass of cells embedded on the front wall of her uterus. “I think things went too well for both of us. Emily, are you certain on when your period should start?”

“Excuse me? Don’t you think that’s a little personal?” I just looked at her. “Sorry, Cal. Knee jerk reaction. Uh, no, my job stress sometimes causes me to be off by a few days. Why?”

“Presuming that Harry is the only man you’ve had sex with recently, then you’re proof that condoms are not 100% effective as birth control,” I said.

“I don’t know whether to be insulted or completely curious now as to what you mean by that. I may settle for both. I think if it was anyone else but you, I’d get up and hit them for the insinuation. But since it’s you, I’ll let it slide.” She frowned. “Yes, the only man I’ve had sex with recently ... and I’m not going to get into how long it was before Harry, if you don’t mind ... has been your cousin, Harry.”

“That’s what I figured, based upon the size of your embryo. It’s already attached to the front wall of your uterus, which only happens after about 6 days.”

“The size of my WHAT?”

“Beth, would you hit play, on the VCR please?”

“Hang on, Elizabeth. What the hell are you talking about, Cal?”

“Sit back, watch the movie, don’t make any comments during the movie, and I’ll answer your questions afterwards. You’re close enough to family now, with being engaged to Harry and pregnant with his child, that I will talk to you.”

Harry looked at Dora and Eve. “They won’t say anything.” In the meantime, the VCR tape played the standard warning that I’d grown used to seeing, while watching current movies so I could understand common culture references.

The screen changed to black and white, music began playing, the 20th Century Fox logo coming up. There was some music, certainly unlike anything current, then the opening credits for the movie. I was the only one who got up during the movie, to get more pizza and drinks for everyone, my girls all sitting on the floor watching the movie, Harry sitting calmly with his arm around Emily. Emily shot several looks at me during the movie, but did what I’d requested, remaining quiet while it played.

Michael Rennie made his final comment, “The decision rests with you.” then entered his spaceship and left the Earth. The end credits started playing, and I turned the VCR off. Beth looked at me. “Cal, Klaatu, Barada, Nikto.”

I put my arms out straight in front of me and started walking like I was the robot from the movie. I got to her, then bent forward to tickle her some. She started laughing, with Dora and Eve joining in tickling her as well. Dora forgot she wasn’t wearing panties, so Harry and Emily got a great view of her bare butt.

Emily was looking at me, with an expression that I hadn’t seen before. I wasn’t sure what to make of it. I gave Dora a light smack on her bare butt, as a reminder about her nudity, then moved over to Harry’s chair and flopped down in it.

Finally, Emily asked, “Who knows?”

“The five of you. That’s it. I’m sure Elroy suspects something, but I’d certainly guess not this.”

“So ... all that gold, it wasn’t an inheritance, some buried treasure you found?”

“Oh, it certainly is, or was, buried treasure. Left over from when the Spaniards were in control, or not so much in control, of this country. I’ve no reason to steal, not with as much wealth has been hidden over the centuries.”

“Where are you from? Really?”

“Really? My mom and dad, just like everyone else. Okay, it’s not funny, sorry. I don’t know, and ... it doesn’t matter. It doesn’t exist any longer. Destroyed by natural disaster. My parents really were scientists, as I’ve said, and I really am a super genius.”

Emily finally made the big statement. “But you’re not human.”

I sighed. “I hate to sound vague, but the answer to that is both yes and no. If you use the strict definition of human as someone who grew up here on Earth, then no. My home planet was a bit larger, and our star wasn’t a yellow dwarf like this one is. But if you use the definition of human as, do I have DNA like everyone else in this room, am I capable of abstract reasoning, and am I, effectively, anatomically identical to every other male on this planet, including Harry, then yes, I’m human.”

“Which, according to Beth, includes having absolutely zero sense of fashion. Thus, I have recently acquired a rather large collection of clothing upstairs.”

Dora and Eve both nodded about that, Emily now looked intrigued rather than the fear, loathing, and something else that was on her face earlier. “Your strength, your skill on the football field ... where did that come from?”

“So far as I can tell, internally I’m ... literally the same as Harry, since he’s right here. My suspicion is that there is something in the star that Earth orbits ... the Sun ... that was missing at home. I had no idea, and my ship’s computer was destroyed when I crashed here. For better or worse, this was completely a one-way trip for me. Not like I would have a planet to go home to otherwise. More than twenty billion people, a culture and civilization that had existed for at least eighty thousand years of recorded history ... all gone.”

“That’s why I told Elroy what I did. Hutchinson ... this is my home now. These girls, Harry, you ... you’re my family now. I’m sort of treating Elroy as a grandparent, but he’s a tricky man. I’m not sure what he’s got planned for me, actually.” My voice broke. “I have to have you all as family. Otherwise, I’m just a fourteen-year-old boy. completely alone, by myself, no one left for me in the whole universe.”

I couldn’t help my emotions; they got the best of me and I started crying. “I thought he was sixteen,” I heard Emily say, as she got up from her seat and came over to me, gathering me to her and giving me a comforting hug.

Harry shook his head. “Elroy made him that way legally. It was easier for him to be in school with Betty than not.”

“Damn. Girls, what do you think?”

They looked at each other, then Dora nodded and said, “Cal is mi amor. I love him, and have heard nothing to change my plans to be with him for however long I can be. We all feel that way, Miss Emily.”

Emily used the bottom of the shirt to wipe my eyes. I nodded, thanking her. She went back to sit by Harry. I could smell that being close to me, holding me, had also excited her. I snorted a laugh.

“What’s wrong, Cal?” Beth asked.

I shook my head. “I suspect I’ll get punched if I say the truth.”

Emily looked at me suspiciously, then down at her shirt front. “I didn’t stick a boob in your mouth or eye, did I?”

“No. It’s ... I don’t just have exceptional speed and strength. I also have a very good sense of taste and smell. I think you saw that today, when I ate the hamburgers. Which is also another bit of proof that I’m human, I can eat all the food here without any issues. No, I smelled you when you were hugging me.”

“Hey, we took a shower before getting dressed and coming down here, which is more than you kids did.”

“No, you misunderstand. I didn’t smell a body odor.” I looked up at the ceiling, then down. “When we were sitting around the picnic table today, and I was talking to Jennifer and Stephen, to Roberto and Esmeralda, about the gold coins, and then how many tens of millions of dollars I have available, I could smell the women’s sexual desire. Quite frankly, I think Jennifer was flooding her panties, she was that excited. In your office, the first time we met, I could tell that you were intensely attracted to Harry. It’s just body chemistry, for the most part, completely involuntary. Sort of like the erection I now have because you held onto me, it’s something you can’t control.”

The source of this story is SciFi-Stories

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close