A True History Book One - Cover

A True History Book One

Copyright© 2020 by StarFleet Carl

Chapter 15

On shaky feet, Margie stood up and let me help her to the edge. Elroy was standing at the door, looking into the barn, to see if we were in one of the empty horse stalls.

Margie quickly ran her fingers through her hair, picked up a little bit of loose straw and threw it into the air, so it would stick to her hair, then straightened and walked to the edge of the hayloft. “Hey, Uncle Elroy. Sorry, we’re up here. You know, I grew up here in town, but this is the first time I’ve ever been in a hayloft. It’s a bit dirty up here, but also sort of neat.”

Elroy looked at her, then saw Beth and I. I’d pulled my pants back up, and had Margie’s shoes in one hand. “High heels not appropriate for climbing a ladder, are they?” he said with a grin.

Eve said, “No, and Margie didn’t know how hot it could get up here. We’re all used to it, but she needed a drink, that’s why you saw me come back in. I’m sorry, is Dora helping everyone inside okay, or do you need anything else I can help with?”

Elroy took in a deep breath, then saw something on the ground floor, and let it out in a big whoosh. “No. We’re done, and I was going to ask Margaret if she wanted to go have dinner with me, but ... haylofts are dirty, it’d take her a while to get clean. I’ll be in touch, with all of you, later this week.” He shook his head, a broad smile on his face that he didn’t even try to hide, turned and left. We heard car doors open and shut, as all three of them left.

“We are SO busted,” Margie said with a giggle, one of her arms around Beth’s waist, the other around mine. “Good god, I’ve never done anything like that before in my life.”

“I could tell. You didn’t have a hymen, but it felt like you were still a bit of a virgin, if that makes any sense at all.”

She looked into my eyes with warmth. “I was. Toys in college with some of my friends are all that’s ever been in there. You’re right, I’m not a lesbian. But until I found the right man, I didn’t see any reason to even bother. I could make myself feel good without any other mess. Not that this is a mess, but ... damn!”

Eve and Beth giggled. “Sister, you have no idea. Come on, you’re about Dora’s size on top, we ought to have something inside to fit you, get you a shower and cleaned up a little.”

Margie chuckled again, then stopped cold. Her voice changed. “Hang on. How’d I get up here?” She was looking around.

Eve didn’t know any better. “What do you mean? You were up here when I brought you the water from the house. It looks like you reacted like Dora did, passed out the first time she made love to Cal.”

Margie slowly said, “Yeah. But that was ... down there. Not up here.”

Beth nodded. “You’re right, it was. Cal carried you up here.”

Margie’s eyes were looking around. “How? I don’t see a grand staircase, just a simple wooden ladder.”

I looked at Beth, nodded at her. She moved back, so I could take Margie in my arms. As we were almost the same height, it made it easy for me to look in her eyes. “Margaret Ann Miller, do you trust that I will never do anything to hurt you, cause you pain, and that I will care for you, cherish you, and be with you, so long as you wish, for the rest of your life if that is your desire?”

Her eyes were intense. “I feel like you’re staring into my soul. Like I’m looking into yours. This ... this is like we’re getting married, isn’t it? Except that I’ll share you with Beth, Eve, and Dora, and I’ll share myself with them, and they’ll share themselves with me. No wonder Beth called me sister. I’m closer to her, to all of them, than I ever was with Emily. You’re all truly my family. You love me, for what I am, for who I am, with no reservations and no hesitation. And...” Her face broke into a beautiful smile. “I can feel it. I can feel the love in me for you, for all of you. Yes! Yes, Cal, I trust you.”

Beth hollered from behind us, “That’s good, my sister. Now, you might want to consider looking down,” she said with laughter in her voice. Eve was chuckling as well.

Margie frowned, then reached down with her toes. The look of amazement when she realized there wasn’t anything under them was hilarious. We were floating over the middle of the barn, about ten feet off the floor.

She looked down, then to both sides, then back into my face. There wasn’t any fear in her face, just sheer delight. “If you tell me that you’re using the Force to do this, I’m going to tickle you so badly when we get down, it’s not funny.”

At her words, Eve and Beth nodded to each other, then took the ladder down, while I gently lowered us to the floor. Dora had come out to the barn as well, once the others had left, and was watching us with tears in her eyes. “Welcome to the family, sister.”

“I, uh, don’t suppose you could teach me how to do that?” Margie asked. “Or is it some kind of a mutation, like in comic books?” She spotted something. “Oh, double shit! I am going to be in SO much trouble.” Her glasses were sitting on a sawhorse, plainly visible from the entrance to the barn.

Beth shook her head. “Sorry about that, Margie. You were sort of out of it, and the closest flat place to lay you down was on the hay. Which probably just means that Uncle Elroy thinks you were enjoying a roll in the hay, even if you’d actually been making love down here. Either way, it’s no big deal.”

“No big deal? NO BIG DEAL? How can you say that? Oh, my god, he’s probably on the phone to my parents right now.” She was starting to panic.

“Actually, I doubt that. As I said inside, I’d tell you the second reason later. I’m quite certain this was the second reason that Elroy invited you out today. I don’t think you saw the grin on his face. He’s a fine one to call me a devious bastard, when I think he set you up.”

She stopped moving. “Hang on. Uncle Elroy called you a devious bastard? To your face?” I nodded. “Huh.” It was like all the panic immediately left her. “That’s the highest compliment that he will ever give anyone. He must really like you, then.”

Dora said, “He’s called Cal the Grandson he never had.”

Margie thought for a couple of seconds, walking over and getting her glasses, to give herself time to think. Putting them on, she said, “If Jane and Jill aren’t related to him, then what he did makes perfect sense to me, now. He knows how intelligent you are. At the same time, he would only want to leave his money to a blood relative. I know there are some agreements that he, Judge O’Connor, and your grandfather, Harold, had made, about taking care of family.” She brought her hand up to her chin, thinking.

“That would mean that putting the control of the funds into the hands of someone he completely trusts, while setting up a trust for any grandchildren. Emily and I are nieces, and while we could inherit, he’d want things set up for OUR children. That means with Emily pregnant, any of their children will be wealthy, of course. He’s probably got it set up so that Harry and Emily receive a nice amount, as trustees, in and of itself. And with you figuring out how to grow the wealth to incredible amounts, our family will be a power not just in Kansas, but also in the nation.”

She looked at me, a wry smile on her face. “How’d I do?”

“I think you only missed one thing,” I said.

“What’s that?”, she asked, her face curious.

“You’re also his niece. Why would he not have been upset to realize that you and I were, to use the term, rolling in the hay?”

She looked amazed for a second, then started laughing. It took her almost a minute to stop. “That devious bastard DID set me up. He knows that I was probably never going to find a man that met my standards, and he already knew one. There was no way that under regular societal rules, I could even think about dating you. Especially with the unconventional family you have. Damn.” She shook her head. “I’d be angry with him, but I’m too grateful to him, for setting me up with you. With all of you.”

The girls all gathered around Margie, giving her a hug. “Come on, let’s get into the house, so you can get a shower, before your legs accidentally end up glued shut,” Beth said. At her look of confusion, Beth said, “I’ll explain later.”

We got into the house and up to our bathroom when Margie stopped. “Um ... I don’t have any clothes to put on. I probably...” Dora put a finger to her lips.

“You look about my size on top, so I’ll get one of my bras for you. If nothing else, I have a sweatshirt that I know will fit you. I’d say that Eve has sweatpants that’ll fit you, maybe even panties. Just strip down, sis.”

Margie looked a little embarrassed, but pulled her dress off. Once freed from her bra, her breasts stood tall and proud on their own, her areola almost the size of the palm of my hand, her nipples erect. The girls all looked at her pubic hair.

Eve giggled, singing, “I dream, of Margie, with the light brown hair. Very pretty. We’ll have to have another shaving night, so you can get sculpted.” She pulled the front of her pants down, showing her red star and pale skin. Margie gaped at the sight, so Dora pulled her pants down, showing her black heart, contrasting with her brown skin. Beth pulled hers down, showing her completely shaved pussy.

“Oh, my. Do I get a choice of designs?”

“Nope, that’s up to the stylist, here. Cal does good work. But we’ll not worry about that right now. Both of you, strip and get in there,” Beth said.

I pulled my clothes off, handing them to Eve, then followed Margie into the bathroom. “My, that’s a wonderful view from back here, my dear,” I said, admiring her firm butt.

“You’re welcome. I try to stay in shape, because I know that working behind a desk will give me armchair spread if I’m not careful.” She turned around, sucking in her breath at the sight of me. “My god, you’re built like an Adonis ... except you’ve got a very nice sized cock, unlike the statues.”

I smiled at her comment, turning the water on. “Set the water however hot or cold you want; it won’t bother me either way.”

She adjusted it a bit warmer, then stepped in. “Let’s get those legs cleaned off, so there’re no issues.” I got in, soaping my hands up, then running them up and down the insides of her thighs. Once that was done, I started washing the outside of her legs, then rose up, letting my soapy hands caress her breasts, my index fingers making circles around her nipples. I smiled at her, the lust building on her face again.

“Keep that up, buddy, and I’ll be jumping your bones here in the shower!”

“Sounds like something reasonable to me.” I leaned forward, letting my mouth seal onto hers again. I could feel the moan in her throat as our skin touched. Her hand reached down, grabbing my cock, rubbing the tip through her pussy lips, over her clit.

“Oh, Cal, I could fall so deeply in love with you so easily right now, it’s not funny.”

“You mean you’re not already there? I think you could have fooled me.”

“But ... our age difference...”

“Doesn’t mean shit. You already saw that my ladies have accepted you as their sister.”

“I ... I don’t care what my parents say, what anyone thinks. I do love you, Cal Lewis.” She had tears of happiness flowing down her cheeks as she kissed me again. I turned her, so that she was up against the back wall of the shower, raised her up a little, then with her back against the wall, let her slide down so my cock could enter her pussy. “Oh, that feels so wonderful, so good.”

Keeping her in place, I used my abdominal muscles to thrust in and out of her. “OH! Your cock is rubbing right on my clit! I’m ... I’m ... I’m not going to last! OH!” She clenched her muscles, her feet wrapped around my legs, her hands clawing at my back as another fierce orgasm overtook her. I didn’t stop, kept thrusting, and she screamed her release as she started rolling into a series of continuous orgasms. After a couple more minutes, I felt the pressure building in me.

“I’m going to cum inside you again, my love. Are you ready?”

“Oh, please, oh, God, fuck me, cum in me, fill me up!” I did just that.

This time when I pulled out, the overflow that was dripping out ran down her leg and into the drain. Her eyes were a little glazed again, as a hand came through the shower curtain with a couple of washrags. “Thank you, love. I’m glad the three of you aren’t the jealous types,” I said. A different hand had a glass of cold water in it, which I passed over to Margie. She drained it, then realized that the girls were standing just outside, helping.

The words I spoke sank in to her. “Really? You all three accept me? Just like that?”

Beth said, “Of course we do. Cal is our man. Our only hope is that when he’s the most powerful man in the world, in all ways, not just the ways he is now, that we’ll all still be with him.”

“Not planning on changing things that much, Beth. We’ll be in a different house or two at that point, obviously.” I handed Margie a washcloth and soap, while I started using one on myself. “But I’ve had a bit of an epiphany this week, as you’ve no doubt figured out. The five of us will have to have some serious conversations about the future, if for no other reason than I bounce some ideas off you.”

We rinsed off, then dried off. Margie tried Dora’s bra on, and while it was a little loose, she adjusted the shoulder straps and it fit. Eve’s panties were a little tight, but they fit as well. The sweats hung on her like they were ... sweats. I pulled on some jean shorts and a t-shirt, and slipped into some tennis shoes. The other three girls were downstairs when we were dressed.

“Well, you look a bit more relaxed, Margie. Um, your dress needs to be dry cleaned, there’s no way I’d run it through the washer at this point. And we got some flip-flops for you to wear tonight, your high heels need polished and don’t quite go with what you’re wearing, anyway. Do you have your keys and license in your purse?” Eve asked.

“Uh, yes. Why?”

“Just wanted to make sure. Technically, Cal is the only one with a restricted license, but no one is going to pull him over. Do you want us all to follow you, or will just a couple of trucks do, for tonight, and we can get the rest of your things later?”

Margie’s mouth hung open a bit. “Things?”

“Of course. You’re our sister now, so you’re going to live here with us. Cal will have an easy practice tomorrow, so what we don’t get moved over here tonight, we can always pick up tomorrow. But you’ll want your own clothes and underthings, and shoes. We won’t worry too much about your furniture, until our house is delivered,” Eve finished.

Margie shook her head. “What the hell, this has been a crazy day anyway. Why not? But I do have to know, before I do anything else. Cal was at least levitating a bit ago, wasn’t he?”

Dora looked at me. “Yes, he was. Actually, he was flying. I think it’s more fun than just watching through his eyes.”

“Don’t worry, we’ll figure something out, probably in the not too distant future. I think we have been a bit busy, haven’t we?”

“Si, mi amor. I’m not upset, I just have to tease you.”

“I know, adorable Dora.”

“Beth, you said something while we were in the shower. What did you mean, most powerful man in the world, not just in the ways he is now?”

“Come on outside, I’ll show you,” Beth said. “You’re not a farm girl, but you know what this is, right?”

“Sure, it’s an old four bottom plow.”

“Very seriously now, with adding you, there’s only 7 people in the world that know all about Cal. Dad and Emily, and the five of us. Even Uncle Elroy doesn’t KNOW, because Cal has told him that he’ll never lie to him. He knows that Cal is probably the smartest man in the world, and he is, that. But he doesn’t know anything else, like Cal can fly. Or that Cal can do this,” Beth said.

With that, I walked over and picked up the plow again, with one hand.

“Holy shit. You are a mutant.”

She didn’t run in terror, just looked at me with a gleam in her eyes that I recognized from seeing it in the other girls’ eyes.

Beth chuckled. “Not exactly. Have you ever heard the phrase, ‘Gort, Klaatu, Barada, Nikto’?”

“Of course, I have. Where’s your spaceship?”

“What’s left of it is inside that shipping container in the barn. It survived entry into the atmosphere, it didn’t survive crashing into the salt mine over in the field when I was landing. I really am an orphan; my home planet blew up from a natural disaster barely a day after my parents launched me into space.”

She rubbed her eyes and pinched her nose. “Emily knows? And obviously, Harry. But NOT Uncle Elroy? Why not him?”

“He’s an officer of the court. Even though I’m not an invading force, or anything else, he’d be legally bound to report me. Keep in mind that he does know I can read fast, just not how fast. And he knows I have access to treasure. Like you said, Hells Canyon, and I’ve also cleaned out Victorio Peak. What the government left, anyway. I haven’t gone anywhere else; I haven’t needed to. If we need another couple hundred million, I can go find it, somewhere, without too much trouble.”

She frowned. “He’s got to suspect, though.”

Eve laughed. “Cal blatantly said it, right in front of Elroy. But ... here’s how. You know my brother, SJ, right?”

“I haven’t seen him for years, but yes. He was a couple years behind me in elementary school. Why?”

“He’s a Marine, now. He was injured when a Lebanese group working for Iran blew a bomb up at our Embassy in Beirut Thursday morning. Cal knows Governor Carlin, got him to make a call, so we could find out what was going on. There were a couple of Marines at Mom and Dad’s house Thursday afternoon. One of them asked Cal how he knew what had happened to SJ, and how the bombing had happened, when they didn’t, and he told them he was an alien from another planet, with a computer that had hacked all the government computers here and overseas. Everyone laughed at him, so he said that his father really was a rocket scientist, his mother was a world class biologist, and due to how and where he was raised, he had access to information few others do.”

Margie tilted her head. “And Uncle Elroy was right there, when he said that?”

Eve smiled. “Exactly. You’ll note that Cal parsed things appropriately, too. He never lied to Elroy, and technically, he didn’t lie to the Marines. He simply told them the truth, and when they didn’t believe him, rephrased the truth about his past to make it better fit to their preconceived notions.”

Beth quietly said, “You know Uncle Elroy stayed here Thursday night, don’t you?”

Margie shook her head. “No, I didn’t.”

“Yes. He came here, after we all got home. He was actually crying, because he was afraid that Cal might get injured doing something,” Beth continued.

I had put the plow down quite a while before, which was a good thing, because Margie almost fell over, she sat down so hard on the back tire. “You’re kidding. You’re talking about the same Judge Elroy T. Bannister that’s the toughest son-of-a-bitch in all of southern Kansas, crying? Because he thought Cal might get hurt?”

“Monday evening, when we all had dinner together, Cal spoke in certain hypothetical scenarios, so I’m quite sure that Elroy knows that he’s not from here. But since he hasn’t actually asked, or been told, then legally, he won’t do anything, because it’s supposition.”

Margie took in a deep breath, then gave off a huge sigh. “No wonder he told me to be aware of smart-ass comments. And that was all he said. He did set me up, though, to come out here tonight, and to fall in love with you, with all of you. I don’t get that.”

“I do. You’re family, related to Elroy. You’re smart, incredibly smart. But it’s all book smarts, not people smarts. Someone else might hurt you, might break your heart. Elroy knows that I’ll never do that. And that I’ll kill anyone who hurts someone in our family.”

Margie sat still for a couple of long minutes. “Do any of you have my purse? I think if a couple of you follow me home, we can get what I need, clothes wise, and get anything else later.”

Beth and I drove our trucks, with Dora and Eve riding with Margie. We still had some extra trash bags from going over the other girls’ hanging clothes, so we didn’t have to stop anywhere. The first thing Margie did when we got to her house was walk in and call Elroy.

“Hello, Uncle Elroy. No, that wouldn’t do you any good, I won’t be here that long. No, we’ll probably stop somewhere and grab a sandwich on our way back home, but thank you for the invitation. I think you know exactly what I mean. There’s only one problem when you set something up. Sometimes it works a little better than you planned, unless this was your plan the whole time, you devious bastard. Of course, you are. You set me up today, we figured that out a long time ago. I’m doing the same thing that Dora and Eve did, I’m getting some of my clothes. We’ll get anything else I need later, when we’re not so rushed for time. Because I want to get home and make love to my man and the rest of his women. Uncle Elroy, are you okay? It sounds like you’re having a coughing fit, do you need a drink of water? Okay, I will. Take care. I love you, you old fart.”

She hung the phone up. “Serve him right, choking like that.” She giggled. “Now, let’s get some things.” She went into one closet, pulling clothes out and laying them on the bed. The girls started bundling them into the trash bags, so they could hang them back up when we got home. Margie grabbed her laundry hamper and started piling shoes into it. Then she looked at the dresser, sighed, and started to pull out a drawer.

“What’s wrong?”

“Nothing, I can just take a couple of drawers tonight.”

“Beth, back your truck up to the front door.” She ran out and did that. Once she had that done, I simply picked up the dresser, carrying it through the house and out the front door, setting it into the bed of Beth’s truck.

“Okay, hang on. I can understand that you could pick the plow up in the middle like you did, but you just picked the dresser up by pulling out a drawer a little, on one end, with your other hand balancing it on the back. That should be physically impossible, simply because of the stresses on the wood,” Margie said.

“There is only one actual difference between you and I, other than the rather obvious physical characteristics. Our people both have a common ancestor, some race was going around, seeding the galaxy with us. I have a single organ that we thought was vestigial, but you don’t have it, I presume. I know the girls don’t. Anyway, I process the energy from the Sun differently, and I have both conscious and unconscious control of what my body can do. That’s why, for example, you can rub my pubic hair with your body, but a single strand of it can cut a carrot.”

“Seriously? You cut a carrot with your pubes?”

“Um, no, I did that, the night he was shaving us. We thought he might look cute with a trim. The only thing we did was dull the blade. That’s also why he can cum inside of us, and not kill us. The one time he masturbated, his cum knocked a hole in a water tower three miles away. And trust me, NEVER let his cum dry on you. It’s worse than contact cement, and the only way to get it off is for him to pee on it.”

“If I hadn’t just seen him do something impossible with my dresser, I’d say you were pulling my leg. Damn, this is going to be fun, isn’t it?” She had a big grin on her face.

Eve said, “Keep in mind something that Cal said earlier. Was Mister Baker at the school when you were a student here?”

“No, I’d left before then. I heard about an incident, though, where someone shot at some kids and missed pathetically, then almost died from it.”

“He didn’t miss. Cal caught the bullet that was going to kill me as it flew by him, then caught the one that was going to hit him. It wouldn’t have hurt him, but it would have raised a lot of questions. He intentionally punched Mister Baker in the throat, to crush his windpipe. It’s only because the responding policeman had a kit to do a tracheotomy that he didn’t die. The family incident, where Rusty got stabbed by Don, was because Rusty was attacking Elroy, then Don tried to help Rusty with a steak knife.”

“Shit, I hadn’t heard about that. I was out of town, and I guess Mom didn’t think it was too important to tell me when I talked with her.”

“She was there; so was your Dad. That was also the night they found out Emily was pregnant, so there may have been a bit more on her mind,” Beth said. “And when we were attacked, while eating at Skaets, Cal was ready to fight that night. Next morning, when Larry Allen came out to attack us, Cal simply held him until the police got there, then let him go. Larry was stupid enough to swing a tire iron at the officer, so the police officer shot and killed him.”

“I wondered what happened to him. I had some paperwork this week that said he was deceased, and to cash out his accounts,” Margie mentioned.

Eve proudly said, “Of course, that’s nothing compared to what he did when SJ got hurt. He flew to Lebanon that night, killed the terrorists that blew up the embassy, and since they were sponsored by Iran, flew to Tehran and destroyed the runways for the main airport there, and all their military equipment.”

“That’s ... around 7,000 miles, if I’m thinking correctly. Is that what they meant, about seeing through your eyes while flying?”

“Yeah. I ... look, I had no idea this would happen, so it’s not like I planned it ... I’m linked, mentally, with all three of them. When they’re asleep, and I’m not, they can see through my eyes, Beth better, I think because she’s been with me longer. And we have a working hypothesis that my semen is making them smarter. We know something is, and so far, that’s the only common factor. Before I came here, I ... really already was a genius. Since then, I’m ... a lot smarter, as well. Since we’re not sure if it’s vaginal or oral sex that makes a difference, and no one really cares a whole lot to abstain from either for more than a single night, as a controlled scientific experiment, that’s just been pretty much thrown out.”

Margie firmly nodded. “Good. Now that I’ve experienced loving with you, I’d rather not go without at all, either. This will probably be the only time in my whole life you ever hear me say this, but screw science.”

We’d continued working while talking, so all of her makeup items, and two more closets of clothes, had been emptied. We’d also gotten a cooler from her garage, putting all of the refrigerated items in it. At some point, we’d get the freezer items. She was looking around the house for anything else that she might need, in case she didn’t come back at all this week, when the phone rang.

“Hello? Oh, hi, mom. Oh, I guess it is almost night. Sorry, time got away from me and I forgot to call you earlier. Well, meeting with a client, to figure out where to invest his funds. Turns out I really can’t help him too much with that, but we’ve hit it off otherwise and I’m moving in with him tonight.” She held the phone out from her ear as she said the last. We all heard her mother scream, “WHAT!”

Grinning, Margie said, “No need to shout, mother. I’m an adult, and I can make my own decisions about that. Oh, I just met him earlier this afternoon. He’s the perfect man for me, he’s smarter than I am, incredibly good looking, incredibly talented, and so wealthy that I really don’t have to work anymore if I don’t want to. Oh, I don’t have to introduce him to you, mother, you already know him. Of course, you do. Your brother is the one who set things up so I’d meet him, after all. Who said anything about him being my age?”

She laughed. “Oh, lord, no. Seriously? He’s old, fat, and doesn’t know his asshole from his elbow. Not him, either, ewww! Wow, you are SO going the wrong way on this. Of course, I mean that. Had three girlfriends. Now he’s got four. Hello? Hello? Mom, it sounded like you dropped the phone. Not in the least. We’re getting some of my clothes from my closet now, so if I don’t make it back here this week, I’ll have things to wear to the office. Yes, I know he’s still in high school, but he’s also in college. I’ve met all of them, they’re very lovely young women. No, actually everyone is standing right here, because we were just getting ready to leave, it’s almost dark, and we need to carry things in at the house when we get back. Okay, fine, put Daddy on.”

“Hi, Daddy. Well, I haven’t lost my mind, but that’s what’s happening. You and I both knew that finding the right man for me was going to be difficult. Turns out that Uncle Elroy happens to think very highly of him. Not just a little money, Dad. I know you don’t like the language, but he’s not just got fuck you money, he’s got fuck the world money. And I don’t care about any of that, because he makes me happy. Well, yeah. I mean, it’s not like Emily invented it, since no one bothered to call me that she was getting married, and I didn’t find that out until today. Actually, I’m not upset. But if either one of you warn her before she gets home, you won’t like it. That surprise is on me. Look, we’ve got to go, so we can unload the trucks before it gets too late. I have to be at the office in the morning, so I can start calling my clients about their long-term portfolios. Dad, he’s smarter than I am about this. Okay, you’ve both given me your verbal authorization. I’ll move your money around tomorrow. Good night, Dad. I love you both.”

The source of this story is SciFi-Stories

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close