A True History Book Two - Cover

A True History Book Two

Copyright© 2020 by StarFleet Carl

Chapter 15

That seemed like a plan. Sharon left us, to stay in the suite, guard the gear and rest, as she’d be the first one on duty overnight, while the rest of us went downstairs.

Of course, like most plans, it didn’t survive first contact with the enemy. In this case, the enemy was the restaurant, because as soon as the smells coming from there hit us, nearly everyone’s stomach rumbled. The minor detail that Goofy and Pluto were standing near the entrance pulled Toby like a magnet that way.

“Okay, disregard the plan. Let’s get something to eat first, and look the maps over while we’re eating.” There was a line of people waiting to get in. But suddenly Goofy came walking up to us, shook hands with Toby, then escorted him past the line, right into the restaurant and to a room where things were set up for large groups. At least we weren’t the only large group present.

Goofy put a finger in the air, like he was checking the way the wind was blowing, then walked over to a waiter and escorted him back to us. We went with a light lunch; sandwiches and fries. Goofy had left us while we were eating and going over things on the map. We decided that sticking together as much as possible would be the way to go, at least for a while. When we were done, I gave the waiter my room key for meal charges for the whole group. That’s when Pluto showed up, making motions in pantomime for the waiter. Toby laughed when Pluto pulled on his collar, showing his tag, then pointed at the tag Toby was wearing.

The waiter smiled, simply handing my room key back.

I looked at Elroy, with a raised eyebrow. His own look of confusion was enough to let me know this was more than he’d expected. I’d paid attention to the waiter’s nametag.

“Jimmy, um, you’ll have to excuse us and the big furry beast here. There’s apparently a couple of things we don’t know about.”

“It’s all good, sir. We seldom see people with those tags, so Pluto was reminding me that your meals or drinks of a non-alcoholic type are no charge.”

I saw Mary’s eyes open at that. Apparently it was something the concierge hadn’t told her.

“I would presume that we’ll still pay for souvenirs and such, though. And what about tipping you for your service?”

“Any park amenity, such as restaurants, use of the golf courses, and of course, all of the attractions, are yours for the asking. I apologize for not knowing the answer about souvenirs, but I’ll send Pluto here to go find out for you before you leave the building. Tips from anyone with those tags will not be accepted.” Pluto nodded, then bounded off.

While we were gathering our things up and leaving the diner, Pluto came back up with Eric Lawrence in tow. “I gather there were a couple of questions you have. Of course, Pluto here doesn’t know the answers, but he’s able to help get someone who does.”

“And, of course, by being in costume, that enables you to have Disney security monitor us as well. Not an issue. I don’t think until we were discussing upstairs that we found out a bit more about these things,” I said, pointing at the Special Guest tag. “But we also don’t know all of the ramifications of them.”

“I understand. What questions can I answer for you?”

“Let’s walk over to the Magic Kingdom. You can only keep a nine year-old from the wonders for so long,” I said.

“Or a sixty-seven year-old, either,” Elroy said, with a twinkle in his eyes. He took Toby’s hand.

Lawrence filled me in as we walked. What Mary had told us about the Disney Special Guest tags was correct, as far as it went. We were first in line for everything, with unlimited access to literally everything, including back stage. That made Marcia happy, so she could see and play with the fireworks. We also got free meals and drinks. The servers would record how many people that they took care of, so they’d be compensated by the park for tips they wouldn’t receive.

If we wanted any souvenirs, we could buy whatever we wanted. The shops would make sure they were delivered to our rooms, so we wouldn’t have to carry them anywhere. We’d also be charged a special price for them, more in line with the actual cost, so a t-shirt might cost us five dollars instead of ten. We could play unlimited golf, with free cart and club rentals, too.

“Miss Ellis, serendipity has made you the recipient of fortune, especially since you’re a Florida resident. Not only will you get to keep your Special Guest pass when they’re done with their visit, but you and your agency will be elevated to preferred vendors with us. The only difference is, you will not get to purchase souvenirs, simply due to the potential for someone in your agency ... well, you understand.”

Mary shook her head. “I ... think the only thing I can say is, thank you.”

“Not a problem, Miss Ellis. There are certain things that are handled at the higher corporate levels, and it’s easier to simply go with the flow, if you will. Thus, when I received phone calls from upper management that whatever the CEDEM party wanted, the CEDEM party gets, and you then contacted me about their private security needs, well, that makes our decisions quite simple, doesn’t it?”

I nodded. “That also means don’t be too shocked while on property if we see more than the usual number of cast members in costume, because your security will be monitoring things as well. Not to watch or spy on us, but as an additional layer of protection for the ten of us.”

“Of course, Mister Lewis. It’s our privilege.” He and Pluto left us at the entrance to the railroad. Our first ride took us on the railroad that surrounded the whole property, so we could look at things. It took us about twenty minutes in total. I admit that Toby wasn’t the only one amazed and excited about going on these primitive entertainment rides.

While we’d been eating, all of the girls and I had looked through the brochures and maps. As soon as we were slowly walking up Main Street, Beth, Eve, and Dora took off for the Emporium, with Jenny following them. The rest of us kept walking towards the large castle, and they quickly caught up with us, as we weren’t in any hurry. They had purchased a dozen disposable cameras.

“I can’t believe we forgot to get cameras before we left Kansas,” Beth said by way of explanation as she handed them out. “And our getting these was simple. We each grabbed four, carried them up front. Someone is definitely watching us, and making sure they know where we are, because as we were walking towards the register, one of the clerks stopped us, simply wrote down on a notepad what we had and the room number, and let us go. I was paying attention. She handed that to a supervisor behind the counter.”

We headed left. The first attraction we went on was to climb the Swiss Family Robinson Treehouse. This was one of those common cultural things that I’d missed out on, but everyone, including the guards, knew all about. I thought it was interesting, but not to the level of fascination that the girls and Toby did.

Once we were done climbing through that, we went to sail on African rivers. Or at least took the Jungle Cruise. The girls and Toby all screeched a little when the hippo came up out of the water. The guards’ hands barely twitched when the ‘guide’ pulled his pistol and fired blanks at it. I was amused and intrigued by the level of realism that they’d been able to achieve in the whole thing. This was state of the art planetary technology.

Once we were done there, we headed for the Pirates of the Caribbean. A cast member in a pirate outfit met us at the entrance to the line. “Argh, mateys! Ye be part of the Captain’s Council, ain’t ya? We been warned to watch out for ya scalawags! Ya better foller me, then.”

He led us around the queue to a side entrance. “Git on in, before they gets wise to ye presence, mateys! I’ll cover yer back.” Going through the door, we found ourselves at the very front of the line, on the ride attendants’ side of things. We loaded up into boats, with me, Jennifer, and Toby in the front seat of our boat. He laughed and screamed at the same time when we went down the waterfall.

Jennifer leaned over his head when we saw the pirates chasing the wenches. “If it was you chasing them, they wouldn’t be running.” She’d said it loud enough that Beth and Margie in the second seat started laughing in agreement. Then they laughed louder, when we got near the end of the ride, and the wenches were chasing the pirates.

Leaving that ride, Toby saw the Frontierland Shooting Gallery off to his left. “Hey, Dad, can we try that?”

“Sure. We can go over there.”

All the girls except Beth split off from us, to go watch the Tiki birds. We agreed to meet up at the Diamond Horseshoe when we were all done. Chuck and Dave stayed with us. Rather than take over a big section of the rifles, we just took three of them.

I could see the infrared beams that the rifles were shooting at the targets. Beth leaned over to me, whispering, “Cal, should I see that?”

“IR? Actually, yes,” I whispered back. In a louder voice, I said, “Good job, Toby! You beat Grandpa Earl and Elroy!” They’d had 35 shots, he’d hit a target 26 times, they’d both only hit 20 times.

“How good can you do, Dad?”

“Never fired one of these before, Toby. Probably not that good,” I said.

“How about you shoot against Chuck and Dave? They’re both good shots. Harry has let them help me.”

I could see that I wasn’t going to get out of this one. Things got ready for the next round, with me in the middle of my two guards. Before the guns were activated, Chuck said, “You know, I don’t think I’ve seen you fire anything.”

“Never needed to, Chuck. Let’s do this.”

When the virtual smoke cleared, they both had 34 hits. I had 35. Dave shook his head. “No way. Can we go again?”

“It’s free for us. Go ahead,” I said.

That time he got 33, Dave got 34, and I again went 35 for 35.

“Oh, that’s disgusting,” Dave complained. “I thought I was pretty good.”

“Well, I relinquish my firearm to the young lady. Here, Beth.” She took my place, and the next round, the score was Dave, 34, Chuck, 33, and Beth, 35.

“Okay, I give up,” Dave said. “Here, Toby. Shoot things for me.” We got one more round in, then Beth touched my arm.

“Come on, pardners, we’ve done enough damage tonight. Let’s go get something to drink or an ice cream. I’m honestly feeling a little tired.” I picked Toby up, putting him on my shoulder, carrying him to the Diamond Horseshoe. The others met us there, but instead of going in, we went over to the Golden Oak Outpost, getting some chicken nuggets and cokes for an early evening snack to eat while we walked.

It was starting to get dark by now. The screams from the roller coaster hadn’t subsided the whole time we’d been eating, and watching the ride.

“That looks like fun!” Marcia exclaimed.

“Not for any of the three of us, though,” Jennifer said. “I’m the only one of us who’s been in this situation, before. At this stage in our pregnancy, there is the risk of placental separation. Meaning that roller coasters are not something we can go on.”

With Elroy and Earl both deciding to stay with the three expectant mothers, that cut down on how many of us would go on the ride. It was still fun, especially seeing Toby react to everything.

We decided that the Country Bear Jamboree would be our last attraction for the evening. I was rather amazed at the automation and level of robotics that the Disney engineers had achieved. While the bears were obvious attempts to be cartoon type animals, with proper styling of the skins, these could make great simulacra of real animals.

Once we were done with the attraction, we came back through to Main Street USA, and went into the Crystal Palace buffet for dinner. We made sure that Mary had a good evening meal, while we discussed what we would do tomorrow. We made arrangements to meet her in the dining room of the Contemporary Hotel for breakfast.

After a leisurely meal, she said goodbye and headed off to where her car was parked. The rest of us stopped to watch the Disney Electric Light Parade. I noticed that some of the shops appeared to have actual balconies. Glancing around, I saw a cast member dressed in colonial clothing.

“Pardon me, but I don’t suppose there’s any way that we could gain access to one of these balconies, is there?”

He turned and said, “I’m sorry Sir but ... Yes Sir. If you’ll come with me, it’s right this way.” He took us down an alleyway that was marked Cast Members Only, then turned and opened a door. “If you’d follow me, it’s right over here.” There was a stairway that led up to a door that opened onto a balcony, overlooking the parade route. There wasn’t quite room for all of us out there, but security stayed behind. The cast member stayed with us for the entire parade, then escorted us back through the souvenir shop.

That may have been done on purpose, because there were several tri-corn hats and a couple of wooden cap-gun muskets that were purchased. Since we were headed back to our rooms, we went ahead and carried those.

We made it back to our rooms in time to watch fireworks going off over the lake from our balconies. After that, we decided to explore the Contemporary Resort. It turns out that there were quite a number of things that we could do within the resort. There were several swimming pools, including some that were still open. We could take a pontoon boat out onto the lake, there were tennis courts, volleyball courts, and some basketball courts nearby as well. They even had fishing excursions, and a large indoor game arcade.

We spent almost an hour in the game arcade. I had never played a pinball machine before and found that I had to be very careful. Apparently, slightly shaking the machines at times was acceptable. Giving it a bit of a shove was not. Toby was trying and not doing very good at one of the machines. I came over to watch him. I could see that he was trying, but his hand eye coordination wasn’t quite good enough. I wasn’t sure if it would work, but I tried to slow the balls down using my mental power. That made them a little bit easier for him to hit.

I stood there and cheered him on as he suddenly got a lot better. The girls had been playing air hockey. Finally one of us noticed that it was almost 11 o’clock, so we headed upstairs for bed. Elroy and Earl had found a place where they could have a drink and smoke a cigar. The rest of us just went to bed. Everyone was so tired that there were no extra activities.

We set alarms for 7:30 the next morning. For us in the presidential suite, that was plenty of time. There were two tubs and two showers, so all eight of us could get done quickly. The temperature outside was quite pleasant, in the high 60s. There was a quick coordination via phone, to make sure that we were all ready, then we met in the hallway to go downstairs for breakfast.

One of the concierge staff was waiting by the elevators. We weren’t the only guests heading out this morning, there were a couple of families coming from the other way. The staff member had a cart with small packages of something about the size of a fist. We saw him give the other families the packages, then he saw us.

“Good morning, folks. We hope you’re enjoying your stay at the Disney Contemporary Resort. Even though this is sunny Florida, it’s still December. We’re expecting a cold front to come through, with showers and colder temperatures from the early evening on into the night. Here are rain ponchos for you, should you need them today.”

He handed all of us one; they went into pockets. I said, “We’ll have one more joining us at breakfast.”

“Certainly, Sir.” He handed me a couple. “A spare, just in case the young man has an accident.”

Once we were all downstairs, we went to the restaurant. Mickey and Minnie were waving and greeting everyone. Minnie saw us coming, and led us into the dining room. It seemed like a good idea to have a fairly large breakfast. I had to laugh when they brought pancakes out for Toby that were shaped with mouse ears and chocolate chips for the eyes and mouth. Mary showed up about five minutes later.

“Apparently, it’s supposed to get wet and cold this afternoon and evening. Of course, our definition of wet and cold may not quite match your definition,” Elroy said.

Mary nodded, saying, “I would imagine not. What will happen when it rains is that some of the outdoor attractions will be closed for safety’s sake. The Skyway and the Grand Prix Raceway for certain, probably Tom Sawyer Island and Fort Sam Clemens, as well. Rainy times are when it’s good to be in the Haunted Mansion or the Hall of Presidents.”

We decided to hit the speedway first. The minor detail that there was a center guide rail meant that it really didn’t matter how you steered. What I thought was amusing was that Earl and Elroy took cars next to each other, and legitimately tried to race each other. When we were done with that, we went to the Star Jets. Toby got a kick out of flying like this. We made a couple of revolutions around the tower that looked like a Saturn V rocket, then he turned to me with a big grin on his face.

“Gee, Dad, is this what it’s like when you fly?”

“Not exactly, Toby. That’s not really something we need to be talking about right now.”

He got that look in his eyes. “Oh. Okay, Grandpa. I’m sorry, Dad. That just sort of slipped out. Grandpa said he’ll watch for that.”

“No harm done, Tobias.”

When we were done with the ride, I was noticing the weather. That pretty much made it time to take the Skyway to Fantasyland.

Once we were off the Skyway, we headed for the Haunted Mansion. The clouds were starting to roll in, so it was nice hitting the front of the line and avoiding the rain. This was an interesting ride, the way they used brightly lit reflections on tilted glass, to show the ghosts. Toby jumped at the end of the ride, when there was a ghost in the car with us, seemingly sitting on his lap, then started laughing incredibly loud.

“You okay, Son?”

“Sorry, Dad. Grandpa said, ‘I hope you know I don’t look like that!”

Jennifer shushed Toby. “Not out here, Son.”

“Sorry, Mom. There were just some words being used that I’m not allowed to say, is what made it so funny to me.”

The ride ended right after that. The skies had opened up outside, and it was coming down in a nice, torrential downpour. There were two ride attendants helping people out of the cars and ushering the rest of our group towards me.

“Okay, this isn’t going to cut it.” I walked over to another attendant. “Even though we’ve got ponchos, I’m not taking two older men, three pregnant women, and a child out into the rain. Would you please be so kind as to show us downstairs, so we can get to the Hall of the Presidents without getting drenched?”

“Sir, I’m not allowed to ... just a second, Sir. I can’t leave here, but I can have someone here in less than two minutes.” He went over to a wall and picked up a phone. It must’ve connected him right with some dispatch area, because less than a minute later, another park employee came from behind a hidden doorway.

“Brad, they said you had someone needing escorted downstairs?” The quizzical tone in her voice made it clear she wasn’t sure she’d heard correctly.

Brad waved over to me. “Carla will escort you to the Hall of Presidents via the tunnels, Sir. Thank you for visiting the Haunted Mansion.”

Carla’s eyes widened when she saw our badges. “Oh, of course, Sir. It’s my pleasure. Please, watch your step, there’s very little light on this stairway.”

They actually had blacklights in the corridor, with the stairs in fluorescent paint. Once we were at the bottom, we went through a dark curtain and into a large, well-lit, cement walled tunnel. There were several cast members walking around. The smell of food being cooked filled this area. Once I was sure we were all safely down, I nodded to Carla.

“Right this way, folks.” She led us due south. We had to stop at a crossing, for an electric powered cart pulling wheeled wagons full of trash to pass. There were large rooms off to one side, full of colonial costumes, with cast members switching out from wet wigs to dry ones. We went south for quite a way, then turned east. “Folks, the Hall of Presidents show is currently active. It’ll take about ten minutes for this one to finish, five more to empty out, if you’d like to have a seat. I’ll run upstairs and make sure of their schedule, so we can get you right in to the next show.”

“Thank you, Carla,” I said.

She disappeared up a stairway. We got a couple of odd looks from cast members, at least until they saw our lanyards. I looked down our group, where Mary was eagerly drinking things in.

“Never been down to the ground floor, Mary?” I asked.

“No, Mister Lewis. Obviously, it’s not much of a secret that the entire Magic Kingdom is effectively the second floor, with this tunnel complex being the actual ground floor. It’s just something that they don’t share with the public, to maintain the illusion.”

“That’s certainly true,” Carla said, having returned to hear the last of Mary’s speech. “But, just as obviously, you’re not the general public. I’ve been working here for six years, and this is only the second time I’ve seen badges like those. We’re all trained to recognize them if we see one, of course. If I may ask, are you part of the family?”

“You may, and you just did. If you mean specifically the Disney family, no. But we’re quite ... I suppose you could say ‘well connected,’ is the best way to phrase it. The minor detail that my Grandfather can call two of the three Disney board members, and both the CEO and COO of Disney, probably has something to do with it, also.”

Carla nodded thoughtfully. “That’d do it.” She glanced at her watch. “If you’d all follow me, I can take you to the entrance to the Hall of Presidents.” She took us down a corridor, to another stairway.

“Just curious, Carla. Do you have to fill out a form, that you interacted with us?”

She almost missed a step climbing. “I ... can’t really say, Sir.”

“I see. However, from your physical reaction, the answer is yes. Not an issue. When we get to the top of the stairs, since it’ll take a moment for us all to get up, if you’d call your supervisor, and have him meet us, I’d appreciate it.”

“Yes, Sir.” I could hear the fear in her voice.

Once we were at the top of the stairs, and while we were waiting for everyone to climb them and for the attraction to be totally reset for the next showing, Carla used a phone that was on the wall. She was speaking in hushed tones, but I could hear her asking for the Liberty Square shift supervisor to show up immediately, someone with Special Guest Passes had asked for him.

The door to the Hall opened and everyone started going in. I made sure that they’d keep a seat for me. The supervisor showed up just then.

“Sir, I’m Michael, the shift supervisor. Can I help you with something?”

“Yes. I didn’t think about this last night when we were watching the Electric Light Parade, but we’ve asked two cast members or attendants for things that are over and above what they should normally have to provide.” I paused, remembering the name tag of the cast member last night. “David, on Main Street last night, and just now, Carla here, have both been very courteous and attentive to our needs. I realize that we’re not quite like regular guests of the Magic Kingdom, and I want to make sure they’re recognized for their efforts in going above and beyond, especially as it’s taken them away from their regular duties. That’s all.”

Michael blinked in surprise. “Sir, I can certainly do that. Thank you very much. Is there anything else I can do to assist you?”

“No, thank you. I appreciate you coming here.” I heard some commotion from behind me. “Oh, sounds like the show is about to start. Thanks, again.” I hurried in, taking my seat at the end of our row.

Chuck tried to get me to switch, I waved him down. “Just sit. I don’t think we’re going to have an issue with assassins in here.”

“No. By the way, that was a good thing you did. I’m quite certain that at some point that those two employees are going to receive an evaluation, based upon their interaction with us. Nicely done, Boss.”

“If we are only the second time in six years that someone with these passes has been to this park, then there’s an issue with corporate that needs to be addressed.”

The animatronic presidents started speaking then. I was amazed at the level of automation and realism that was achieved with these robots. I could easily see a robotic head connected to a computer actually acting as a replacement tour guide. This was very well done.

When the show was over, I asked Elroy, “Just curious. You’ve been alive long enough that you remember seeing several of these presidents in real life. How do the robots that we just watched compare?”

Elroy shook his head. “Downright creepy.”

I looked at Earl, who was nodding. “I agree with Elroy,” Earl said. “The level of realism, and the way they captured the voices and mannerisms of Eisenhower and Truman are just spot on.”

While the rain had not completely let up, it was now light enough that it didn’t merit putting the ponchos on. Not when the next destination for us was right next door, at the Columbia Harbour House for lunch.

We were quite pleased with how good lunch was. There were cast members dressed in colonial costumes that were serving us. After a leisurely meal, we headed back out. The temperature was dropping due to the cold front that had moved through. While it did not affect me or the three younger girls, it was quite obvious by the time we got off of the submarine attraction, ‘20,000 Leagues Under the Sea,’ that a quick trip back to the hotel to change into pants and long sleeves was necessary.

I noticed that both Earl and Elroy seemed to be flagging a little bit, and even though his spirit seemed to be willing, it looked like Toby was getting tired, too. I made the command decision that we rest for an hour, before heading back out. We weren’t on any kind of time constraint, so it wasn’t like we had to shove the whole experience into a very short period of time.

I suspect that Tobias suggested to Toby that he take a nap with Earl and Elroy, so that my ladies and I could have some privacy. Either way, it was appreciated. Mary went downstairs, to find Eric and discuss Marcia’s request to see the fireworks up close, and would wait for us with the concierge when she was done.

Both Beth and Eve just wanted to snuggle. Beth was still having her period, and Eve’s was starting a day early. The three expectant mothers were also feeling a little bit of the strain from walking so far. They moved the table and lamp that was between the two queen size beds, shoved both of the beds together, and just snuggled as a group with some light kissing and petting before taking a nap.

On the other hand, Dora wasn’t tired at all. We got a couple of drinks, and went to the balcony that was outside of the end bedroom. She stood at the railing, looking out over the park and the lake. I simply stood behind her, admiring the changes to her figure and how nice she looked in her clothes.

She turned around, her hands still on the railing. “Mi amor, have I told you lately how happy I am that you’re in our lives, in my life?”

“Adorable Dora, you do every day, simply by being a part of my life.”

She glanced around in all directions, using her vision to make sure that no one could see us. Her hands moved from the railing to the buttons on her blouse. I had been able to smell her arousal, even in the stiff Florida breeze. Within a few seconds, the breeze wasn’t the only thing in Florida that was stiff. My cock was threatening to burst through my zipper.

We both made sure that our clothes ended up inside the bedroom, as the balcony floor was still damp. Dora hopped up onto the railing, spreading her legs wide for me.

“Isn’t that a little uncomfortable?”

“No, mi amor. I’m actually not sitting on the railing itself, I’m just floating here. I think I should be at the right height.”

She was. My cock spread open her pussy lips, then slid deep inside her. Because of the angle of her pelvis, her clit was riding along the top of my cock the whole way. She was gaining extra stimulation from the angle as I was going in, and pulling back out.

The sound of our hips slapping together was echoed by the wing flaps of the seagulls flying overhead. The curious birds were the only witnesses as Dora and I made love on our balcony. She and I were both getting close to our peak, and her moans and squeaks were coming louder than the noise being made by the gulls. I covered her mouth with mine, my tongue shooting into her mouth to dance with hers. I could feel her vagina starting to ripple and pulse as she reached her orgasm. Her scream was smothered by my mouth as she continued to cum. About her third peak, I filled her, my cum shooting deep inside of her.

She brought her legs together behind my back, locking her heels. Her arms holding onto me, I turned and walked us into the bathroom, so we could shower off.

The source of this story is SciFi-Stories

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close