A True History Book Two - Cover

A True History Book Two

Copyright© 2020 by StarFleet Carl

Chapter 20

I think Toby had fun at Busch Gardens.

He and Jeffrey went on most of the coasters together, and had a blast, screaming at each other as the rides twisted, corkscrewed, and went upside down. My younger three and I went on them as well, so the soon to be mothers could experience the rides through the eyes of the girls. Then we all got to get soaking wet on the log flumes, including the older crowd.

I was sitting next to Marcia on the train ride through Africa when she leaned over to me. “I’m guessing you figured out that thrill rides just aren’t, any more. For us, anyway.”

“I hope you still get a thrill riding me,” I lightly said.

“Always, my love. No, it’s...” She stopped for a second.

I nodded. “It’s that you’ve seen through my eyes, and now you’re seeing and hearing through their eyes, feeling what they feel. How can a simple thrill ride compete with the thrill of actually flying?”

“Dammit. I always wanted to learn how to fly a plane. Now, in a few months, I’ll be flying without a plane. It almost doesn’t seem fair.”

“Look at the bright side. You could always study hard and become a test pilot. Then, if the plane crashes, you won’t actually have to worry about it,” I said with a smile.

She sighed. “I’ve thought about that.” She sadly shook her head. “I’ll learn how to fly a real airplane, even if it’s just a little Cessna. That’ll at least be on me.” She looked at the animals, seeing the birds flying around.

“At least I’ll still be able to soar with the eagles that way.”

Leaning forward from the seat behind us, Margie said, “Just remember. As God is my witness, I thought turkeys could fly.”

That made both girls snort and break out laughing. I decided to tune them out the rest of the afternoon, when they started talking about someone named Les Nessman.

Our drive down the Gulf Coast the next day was easy. You could tell when we really got into south Florida, with the increase in the humidity. Even in December, it was fairly high. The beaches became more pristine, and whiter, too. We passed several golf courses and retirement communities.

It almost felt like a different world, when we drove through Naples. The average age of people walking seemed to be older than Elroy, with the cars on the road becoming more expensive. Since we were off the Interstate by this point, there were canals right beside the roads. I saw something I didn’t quite believe.

“Elroy, surely those aren’t alligators in those canals?”

“Huh?” He’d been in conversation with Gloria and Earl about something. He raised his head up and looked. “Oh, those. Yep. Any little bit of open water around here is likely to have a gator in it. Down here, they don’t get nearly as cold as they do in Orlando.”

“But ... there’s a canal with alligators in it right here, and on that side of the street is a McDonald’s with a children’s play place right in front!”

“Don’t worry. They seldom attack people. Now, you let a dog out to do his business? He’s liable to become a snack if you’re not careful. We won’t have to worry about them tonight, and playing in the Gulf tomorrow. You’ll see plenty, though, on the Tamiami trail.”

When we pulled up at the hotel, Mary went in to confirm the updates she’d made to our reservations, to get our room keys. Margie and Mike went in with her. It seemed like they were in there for a long time, before they finally came out, laughing. “Go ahead, park over there.”

“It seemed like you were in there a while,” I said.

“It turns out that our Disney and Microsoft cards are good for more than just what we thought. The clerk was trying to say that not only didn’t he have our reservation changes in his system, he didn’t even have our original ones in there. The manager came out when we mentioned that I doubted they had very many parties with more than thirty people reserving rooms for tonight and tomorrow night. Turns out that when our names came up in their system, we were recorded as Microsoft executives, and they’d put things under that instead of how Mary had booked them.”

“Once that screw up was figured out, and I opened my purse to show my Microsoft ID, they saw the Disney Special Guest tag in there. Turns out Disney owns this resort. We just got upgraded.”

We unloaded into the hotel, which had a very nice view of the beach and the Gulf. Then we put on our swim wear and went down to the beach. This was something we could all do, play in the surf and sand. They had a beach volleyball court set up, so we messed around with that for a bit, too. It was getting late, so we went in, showered, then ate at the hotel restaurant. They had a lot of fresh seafood.

I could see Beth looking a little wistful. “Not as good as Cancun,” I whispered to her.

She nodded. “Don’t get me wrong, this is ... good. Very good. But there’s just something about a small place that does it their way.”

“Well, if they were cooking for as many people as they are here, it’d probably taste a lot like it does now. That’s the advantage of being small.”

“You know, it’s only five hundred and fifty miles from here. Want to zip over there and see them?”

I sighed. “We could, and give them more money, since we have loads of it. But it’ll be in the future. Those damned redneck assholes. I’m not complaining that we’re stuck with all the security, but we’ve got to be really careful until we’re back in Kansas. They all know we’re different, I just want to get through the rest of the vacation with our powers secret.”

“I wish I didn’t understand, but ... I do. I really do. Sorry, Lover.”

Before we went to bed, I called all of our family into our master suite for a quick meeting. “I’m sure you’re all wondering why I called you in here tonight.”

“Slightly, mate. It’s been fun so far, but this feels like another shoe is going to drop.”

“Not quite that bad, Andrew. I just thought that having everyone together for a few minutes might be a good idea. I’ve got something to say to Helen. Dear, would you please get up there in front of everyone?”

She got up, a look of concern on her face. “What’s going on, my King?”

“Earlier today, when we were playing in the surf, and you complained that I wasn’t being gentle, tossing you around in the waves, that I’d tickled you? That wasn’t me. That was a feeling coming from inside your body as you started to adapt to a change inside you. Earl, Elroy, in about nine months, you really ARE going to become grandparents, since the daughter of your wife has implanted and is now officially pregnant.”

Before they could start celebrating, I held my hand up. “I’m letting you all know this now, so that when I ‘officially’ confirm that Helen is pregnant in about two weeks, you’ll know to act surprised then. Otherwise, let’s keep the noise down, because Mike and Chuck are already suspicious about some things.”

That was probably one of the quietest celebrations ever had. Although the men did do just a bit of drinking, with their toasts to one another and to all of my mothers-to-be.

We got to look around at some of the houses on the island the next day, sort of as a tour, on our way back to the highway. I couldn’t believe the size of some of the homes, or how small their yards were. I thought it was rather ridiculous.

The drive to Miami was anything but boring, with stopping for a two hour air boat tour in the middle of it. Those things are noisy! We may have had something like them on Star Home at some point, but I’d never heard of them before. Just take a small, flat bottomed barge. Put some seats on it. Then put a car engine on the back, with an airplane propeller facing backwards, so it’s acting like a pusher instead of a puller. Put a big wire cage around the prop, and some huge vanes that are vaguely controlled by a big old stick. Incredibly simple, but also what was needed for the swamp, because a regular boat propeller wouldn’t work.

That actually was fun for all of us. We got to see a bunch of snakes, more alligators than I thought possible, a huge number of birds, and we even saw a couple of panthers in some trees.

By Sunday night, I’d decided that I didn’t want to be a rock star. We were in Miami, but only to sleep. We had a little bit of time to see the Atlantic Ocean, but no time to soak up the culture or anything else, before being on the road to Key West Monday morning. The biggest thing that amazed me was that bridge. It just kept going on and on.

When we stopped in Key West, one place we had to visit was the big concrete pillar that marked the southernmost part of the United States. We were less than a hundred miles from Cuba. There were two naval ships docked at Key West as well. One was a US destroyer, the other was a Soviet frigate. They were getting some shore leave, while working together in the blockade of Cuba.

The next day we went deep sea fishing. Elroy and Earl were having a blast. Jeffrey did too, but Andrew and Mahlee were both rather apprehensive about the whole thing. It seems that they’d never really been on a boat on an ocean before. Ours almost didn’t count as a regular deep sea fishing boat, it was so large. We ended up in a school of dolphin fish, and landed more than a dozen of them. Even Toby managed to get one.

Most of them were around three and a half feet long, giving us almost three hundred pounds of fish. That was going to be one heck of a fish broil tonight. While we were slowed down from catching everything and started heading back to Key West, Gloria decided that she could try this, too. She’d been a bit nervous, like Mahlee, but figured it’d be worth trying.

We had two lines out behind the boat. Suddenly, one of them tripped. A crewman reeled the other one in, and made sure Gloria was in a chair and strapped in. He gave her instructions on how to brace her feet, how to lean, and when to reel. She was smiling so brightly and giggling like a little school girl, it was fun to watch. It took her almost an hour to get the fish close enough to the boat, it had fought her that long.

The captain of the boat came down while they were trolling the fish alongside the boat. “It’s nowhere near a record size, but it’ll make an impressive picture. And be some pretty damned good eating.”

“What is it?” Gloria asked.

“Yellowfin tuna. That’s a good five footer. About a hundred sixty pound fish, probably half as big by itself as all the dorado we caught.”

“I thought those were dolphin fish?”

“Dolphin fish, dorado, mahi-mahi ... all the same critter. We get this one to the dock, they can tell if it’s sushi grade or not. If it is, you’re looking at a $500 fish there.”

I stepped in. “We’re here to have fun. I know you have freezers on here, and we can get dry ice and coolers on shore. We’re not worried about selling the meat for profit. How about you simply do what you have to do, and we’ll split all our catch with you. We can get more dry ice, so we can have a fresh caught fish broil when we get back home to Kansas.”

The captain nodded. The crew on the boat processed the dolphin fish for us on the way back to the dock, while dragging the tuna behind the boat so it could bleed out. Once we got to the dock, there were a bunch of pictures taken, and an official weight of 161 pounds was recorded for Gloria’s fish. They cut fillets off for us, and we got two big coolers and some dry ice to keep things cold until we got home. At the hotel, I looked at everyone and said, “Anyone else just want to drive straight through to Orlando and not stop any more?”

The consensus was to do just that. The judges both had things to do, in selling houses and getting new places to live, and we had more things to do when we got home, before moving to California. Phone calls were made to make sure our pilots were back from playing with the snake eaters, and that our house would be empty tomorrow night.

That night I snuck out of the hotel room, for a quick flight to Cancun. The restaurant was already closed for the evening, but I could hear them cleaning up inside. The area outside where I’d cut into the sidewalk was roped off, with several candles burning. I knocked politely on the door.

“I’m sorry, we’re closed for the evening,” came the voice of the waitress from inside.

“I understand. I was nearby, and I wanted to apologize for not returning your bowl.”

I heard the latch on the door get worked. There were two faces looking out at me; the owner and the waitress. They both looked shocked, then huge smiles broke out on their faces.

“Welcome, welcome, my friend. May I get you anything?” the owner asked. The waitress just looked at me with adoring eyes.

“Thank you, but no. As I said, I was in the vicinity ... which for me, means within a thousand miles of here ... and I realized that I’d forgotten to return your bowl. I don’t have access to it, so I thought I’d make amends to you. Is Pedro still helping people?”

“Si. He is doing what you told him. The people are listening to him, too.”

“Good. I don’t have a lot of time, as I said. You know how they say crime doesn’t pay? It may not, but sometimes the criminals do. There is no way to find out where this came from, but it can do a lot of good. This is for you, to help you and your shop. I believe that I can trust you to give the rest to Pedro, to help all the peoples of Cancun.”

“Certainly,” Their eyes grew wide at the sight of the pile of money I gave them.

“And this is for you. Consider it a part of your dowry when you meet the right man, which I will never be.” At the look from the store owner, that was exactly what she’d been thinking. I handed her some money and a necklace that had been in the stash of the County Councilman.

“And now, if you’ll excuse me, I have a couple of more stops to make this evening.” I stepped outside and then took to the air.

I flew over Cuba. There were Cuban troops lined up outside the American base at Guantanamo. It looked like things were quite tense. I noticed that there were a couple of bodies in what appeared to be a neutral zone. Using my vision, I saw that they were wearing Soviet Navy uniforms. From the way they were laying, they’d been shot in the back while trying to make it to the base.

Some of the Cubans were yelling at the Americans inside the base to move back or that would happen to them. An American armored truck began moving forward, in an attempt to retrieve the bodies. The Cuban began shooting at it. The Americans stopped, but didn’t shoot back.

I sighed, then slowly came in for a landing beside the bodies. The Cubans made a very bad mistake; they started shooting at me. I had been in a good mood from helping the folks in Cancun; now I was upset. I shook my head, then started walking towards the Cuban troops. One of them opened fire on me with a machine gun, while another fired a rocket propelled grenade at me.

I let the RPG hit me in the chest, exploding and doing nothing to me. The machine gun rounds were annoying, so I simply stopped, and turned on my heat power. A quick swivel of my head and there were no more Cuban troops in front of me, just some burnt bodies.

From behind me, I heard an American voice yell out, “Hold your fire, men. That’s the Messenger from Above. He may not be on our side, but he’s sure as hell not on theirs.”

I laughed, turning around. “Exactly. Now, please feel free to retrieve those bodies, and would someone enlighten me as to what is going on here?”

Half a dozen Marines came running out with stretchers, while a Major and a Gunnery Sergeant came up to me. They were all wearing full combat gear, and armed.

“Sir, the island has been blockaded by US and Soviet forces working together. We also have some British and French ships out there joining in as well. Fidel is pissed at his former Soviet allies. This was their Naval attaché and his aide. They’d been told they were being brought here to join us, we were told they were coming, then they were gunned down in front of us. We’re waiting for some reinforcements from Little Creek, then we’re going to try to rescue the Soviet ambassador and his wife.”

“I see. I don’t suppose you know where they’re being held, do you?”

“Our best intel has them being held in the Presidential Palace, as hostages against air and naval gunnery attack.”

“What happens if they’re not there any longer?”

“Then we still get the reinforcements, go get the Soviet troops that are holed up on the south side of the island and defending there, link up, and wipe out Fidel’s government. Once that’s done, we and the Soviets pull back to here, and let the free people of Cuba decide their own government.”

“Really?”

“Yes, Sir. That’s orders straight from both DC and Moscow. It’s a weird world for us since you’ve come along, but other than shit head assholes like these, I like it.”

I nodded. “I see.” I turned back around, where some other Cuban troops had come up to see what was going on, and were looking confused. “Let’s see how this works.”

I took off, flying to the Palace. Using my vision, I found two people locked in a guarded room on the second floor. It was simple for me to disable the guards outside without killing them, and break the wall open to their room. The man in the room had turned at the sound of the wall coming down, trying to protect the woman behind him.

In Russian, I said, “I believe you’re the Soviet Ambassador?”

“Yes, I am Konstantin Katushev, this is my wife, Valentina Kutusheva. Are you...?”

“Please stay that close to each other. It’ll make this easier.” I grabbed both of them and quickly flew them back to Guantanamo.

“Here you go, Major. Two new guests. Give me a minute more.”

I flew back to the palace, where the noise I’d made had disturbed the guards. They’d called for reinforcements. Not only were there more soldiers, but two men had also come running up to see what was going on. I flew into the room. Some of the soldiers started shooting at me, but I walked through the gunfire, grabbing both men. The troops quit shooting at me for fear for of hitting Fidel or his brother, Raul.

One more quick trip to Guantanamo later, I said, “Here you go. Have fun. Consider the actions you’re about to take to restore Cuba to the will of the people as sanctioned by me. Which, come to think of it, they are. Have a good evening.”

I took off, leaving both Castro brothers blustering at finding themselves prisoners of American Marines. Someone had been in close contact with the forces deployed offshore. Naval bombardments and airstrikes commenced almost immediately. I watched for an hour just to make sure nothing untoward happened, like Cuba trying to fire a missile or two at the US.

They didn’t, and it looked like it was going to be over relatively quickly, so I headed back to the hotel. It was easy slipping in. I had a quick shower and slipped into bed with some girls that were both amused and aroused at what I’d done. I did apologize to Beth about visiting Cancun without her, but she wasn’t upset.

Our bus trip through Miami the next day was like driving through a wild celebration. There were people everywhere, dancing in the streets. I asked what was going on. Chuck went to the front of the bus and listened on the radio for a bit.

“Seems that the stalemate in Cuba isn’t a stalemate any longer. Our combined forces have captured Fidel Castro and are working to finish liberating Cuba ... again.” He shook his head. “At least Reagan wasn’t leading the Rough Riders up San Juan Hill.”

I frowned. “But Teddy Roosevelt wasn’t President when he did that.”

“I sometimes think Reagan feels that way. He’s played a cowboy so much in the movies that the Soviets used to think he was one.” He shook his head. “Oh, well, that seems to have worked out okay for us. Go ahead back to kissing your girls and watching the sights out of the window. We’re still on schedule for Orlando.”

It was just getting dark after eight hours in the bus, but both of our jets were ready and waiting for us. While we were getting things loaded up, I did a walk around with the pilots. I was pretending to make small talk about their SERE training, while double checking things to make sure nothing had actually been planted in either plane. Turns out they really did get to eat some snakes while they were in the swamp.

We said goodbye to Mary, but she’d be in Hutchinson sometime between Christmas and New Year’s. She was excited about the new job opportunity. And seeing Dave, too.

We landed at Hutchinson at 10 pm local time. Both of our large buses were there to carry us and our belongings home. There were so many toys and souvenirs for everyone that we ended up filling both luggage compartments on the buses.

There was really only one minor detail that I’d forgotten, and that was where Andrew, Mahlee, and Jeffery were going to stay. Turns out I didn’t have to worry too much.

Allen and Marianne had moved into Margie’s old house, since she’d never sold it. As the three of them were only going to stay through Christmas, they moved into Harry and Emily’s guest rooms.

We tucked Toby into bed, with there barely being room for him and the Shamu whale that he carried. Then the eight of us went to bed to get some rest from our vacation.

The ringing of our phone at 8 the next morning was an unpleasant awakening. I was in the middle of getting reacquainted with the bodies of all my ladies.

Toby ended up answering it. “Dad! It’s for you.”

I picked up the extension in our bedroom. “Thanks, Toby.”

I muttered under my breath a little, then said, “This is Cal.”

“Good morning, Cal. Sorry to bother you so early, I know you had to have gotten home late last night. I don’t know if you remembered or not, but we’re having the combined graduation ceremony for you, Dora, Beth, and Eve this afternoon at 3 in the high school auditorium. Yesterday was our last day of classes, and we need to wrap some things up for this school year.”

I blinked. “Sorry, Mister Anderson. For some reason I thought it was tomorrow, not today.”

I could hear him chuckle. “I knew from your schedule that things would get a little hectic. With the issues you had in Florida, it’s no wonder they slipped your mind.”

“Wait, what?”

“Oh, yes. It made the news here, after all. The girls did a good job taking out the trash. If you could get to the school by 2:45, so we can have you sign some paperwork, that’d be great. Welcome back!” He hung up.

I stared at the phone for a second, then hung it up. “I thought things weren’t until the 21st, for our graduation. Apparently, I was mistaken.”

Beth looked at me, puzzled. “Well, yeah. That’s why we were glad you’d decided to just not stop on the way back to Orlando, so we wouldn’t be getting here barely in time today to make it down there.”

“I see. Is there anything else I need to know that I don’t?”

She shook her head. “Shouldn’t be. I asked Dad last night when we got home. He and Emily have already gotten our caps and gowns, and all the other arrangements have been made, so all we have to do is show up.”

I paused, blinking. “Other arrangements? Why do those two words suddenly fill my heart with terror?”

That got a laugh from all of them. Margie said, “Do you think we would do anything at all that might possibly shock, surprise, or otherwise startle you?”

Marcia then said, “Don’t answer that. It was obviously a rhetorical question.”

Whereupon Jennifer said, “Don’t worry, Dear. We’ve got things well in hand.” She then reached out from the bed, to where I was standing, naked, and took hold of my cock. She then gave it a bit of a pull, bringing me back into bed.

“I think we might have a way of relaxing you, so you don’t worry too much about it.” She then licked her lips, her mouth taking my semi-flaccid cock into it, and started working on me with her tongue.

I fell back onto the bed, suddenly not being able to see, due to a dark butt sitting on my face. The aroma of Helen’s moist pussy filled my nose, as my tongue shot out to begin licking and sucking the juices from her, while also swirling around on her clit, probing inside, too.

I didn’t see Dora, Eve, or Beth get out of bed and go into the other part of the house. If I had, I would have presumed it was simply because they were making sure Toby was fed. I would have been very wrong.

I could feel Margie and Marcia licking and sucking on my fingers, then running their hands over my body. The four of them were doing this to keep me distracted. I’m a guy, and I’d forgotten that the girls had all had makeovers in the styling salon at Disney. They’d also found out how to recreate the effort, and for the three of them, it was going to take a solid two hours of uninterrupted work.

My other four made sure the younger three had that two hours of time. I didn’t even hear the door to the house open, with Emily, Gloria, and Mahlee bringing over dresses. Nor did I know that the six of them left on one of the small buses, so they could stand and wouldn’t get mussed. They also made sure Toby was with Harry and the men.

The only thing I knew was that by eleven, I’d cum three times inside three different women’s mouths, and all four of them were sweaty.

There actually was an alarm clock that went off at eleven. The women all stopped moving, then climbed off of me.

“Okay, buster. Your clothes are in the third bathroom. Get up, go get showered, dried off, and make yourself look presentable. You’re allowed to sit down at a kitchen chair, as long as you don’t have your jacket on. Otherwise, no. Harry is supposed to have made sure your shoes are shined, so double check them. Now, git! We need the other two showers and two hours ourselves,” Margie ordered.

I had to shake my head a little. “What the heck?”

“You heard our sister-wife. Go get a shower and clean the wax out of your ears,” Marcia said. Then she looked at my head. “Or however much of our cum has built up in there. It’s time for us to get ready.”

I did what I was told. I went to the third bathroom, on the other end of our home. I was stunned to find a navy blue suit jacket, white shirt, red and blue tie, and navy blue dress pants hanging on the door. A new set of form fitting boxer underwear, black socks, and a pair of dress shoes so shiny I could see my reflection in them completed my wardrobe.

I sighed, then surrendered.

Once I was done with the shower and dried off, I made sure and styled my hair a little. I figured that instead of just letting it just sort of hang like I normally did, I ought to try to comb it. When I opened the drawer on the sink to find a comb, there was a note.

‘Make sure all of your clothes fit, then get dressed except for your jacket and go sit on a kitchen chair. Someone else will do your hair.’

I sighed again, then got dressed.

“What’s the matter, Cal?”

“Oh, Mike! I didn’t know you were back in here.”

“Yes. Harry brought me over yesterday, before you got home. But you didn’t answer my question.”

“One of those minor ... or major, depending upon your perspective ... goalposts in life. I’m graduating from high school today. And the ladies have taken it upon themselves to make sure that I look like they want me to look.”

“Based upon my analysis of the situation, you should simply go along with whatever they wish you to do. That will make life easier for you.”

I lightly chuckled. “I don’t think I needed a created intelligence to tell me that bit of wisdom regarding life.”

“While that is probably true, I’ve spent many hours in stimulating conversation with Emily and Harry, after your sudden trip home. You should know that they both have quite the regard for you, as well as intense esteem. In addition, they are incredibly proud of you.”

I blinked. “Um, okay. Any particular reason why, or why you’re sharing this?”

“You ... we ... are aliens here. At least to the culture, even if not to the people. You could have used your powers for precisely what Shiva did with his. As I was active well before being placed in your capsule, I got to interact with other members of the group your parents were associated with. Do you think that Velrynth would have done what you did here?”

“If he had my powers? Not hardly. The planet would have become one huge toy for him to play on. I don’t know how he ever made it through Scout training.”

“His own parents used their political influence to make that happen. I bring him up to you, as I used him as an example to Harry and Emily that not everyone from our home was like you.”

“Thanks ... I think. And ... I hate to ask you to do this, because it bothers me. Can you listen in, to see if any of our guards suspect that I’m not just a kid?”

I finally got to hear what Mike considered laughter. After he was done, he said, “I do have to apologize, Cal, but none of them consider you to be ‘just a kid’. I presume that you’re concerned that, due to their closeness to you and the things around you that aren’t explainable by ordinary means, that you’re concerned some of them think you might be the Messenger from Above.”

“To the best of my knowledge, and I have been listening in, none of them actually have that as a consideration. Currently, their main consensus of thought is that you may have been genetically created at a secret government facility. There are, or were, places with those kind of experiments going on. Mike Douglas is quite correct in stating that he’s aware of two facilities like that. I’ve found records so far of five of them; none of which are still in existence. They consider your intelligence and skills to be a byproduct of the programming done to you while they were creating you, and that you were raised by two people posing as your parents that were killed during whatever went wrong.

The source of this story is SciFi-Stories

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close