Power Tool ~ Revised 2021 ~ - Cover

Power Tool ~ Revised 2021 ~

Copyright© 2021 by Ernest Bywater

Notes

Week 01

Background

John Smith is a tall blond man of average build with fair looks who lives a very quiet life. It’s like he’s hiding from the world, which he is. Despite this lifestyle he’s well known and liked in his local community. His only family is his niece, Brooke. His older brother married a much younger girl while in high school, she was pregnant at the time. John was nine and his brother was eighteen when Brooke was born. She was nearly eight when an explosion and fire destroyed the home of John’s parents, killing her parents and grandparents. Both John and Brooke were injured too. Brooke needed blood transfusions to survive. She’s type A, while both of her parents were type O. It’s clear John’s brother isn’t Brooke’s biological father and she’s no blood kin to him. However, John takes on responsibility for the young girl because he’s the only living relative to either parent and they have a strong emotional link. The two have lived together since the explosion and they’re very close. John has been living a life centred around her care and welfare since she was released from the hospital after the fire. He’s very devoted to her, and she to him. John is determined she won’t suffer due to those events and he has surrounded her with all of his love. They were very close friends before the fire and they’ve grown much closer since then. He thinks of her as his ’little girl.’ Brooke is no longer a little girl, but he doesn’t know that - yet. She’s short for her age and a ’late bloomer.’ A slim brunette with an athletic but petite build who looks to be younger than she is due to her size and build, but she’ll soon be eighteen years old. John went to work as a security guard at Preston Industries when he took over Brooke’s care after the death of their families.

Several years later John is working night shift when he suffers serious injuries as a wall falls on him when part of the facility explodes and is destroyed in a fire. In order to save his life and give him some sort of quality of life Dr Elizabeth ’Liz’ Preston, the majority share owner and Chief Executive Officer of Preston Industries, uses John as the humanoid element in her Powerman Project. Without this help he’s a basket case as John has no limbs and is on permanent life support. His destroyed body is replaced with an integrated mechanical one. Surviving core elements of his biological being are retained inside the unit, thus he becomes a cyborg. This is possible because his brain, spinal cord, and essential organs are intact. They’re safe inside the Kevlar and composite torso with his nervous system linked to the computer and mechanical components. Full sensitivity nerve receptors are placed in very limited locations to save on weight, control circuits, and costs. Much of his arms, legs, and body have only one tenth of the overall sensory capability of normal human limbs to keep the weight and control systems within manageable limits of the software. Thus many of the control and feedback parts of his biological nervous system used for surface sensitivity are redirected for use in the control of the many other mechanisms inside the mechanical body. The artificial outer covering looks, feels, and reacts like normal skin. Full sensory capability is extended to areas where Liz feels they’re needed: the hands, the face, the feet, the neck, and the groin. John’s body is a lot stronger and more durable than his original was due to it being made of carbon fibre and Kevlar. His sight, hearing, strength, speed, and endurance are mechanically augmented. He has built-in tools that are activated by verbal or mental commands, and most of them use the command prefix of ’Pman.’ To ensure he gets the command right he’s trained to vocalise it. The system is tuned to respond to both his and Liz’s voices. One good side effect is he’ll never again be hurt by something being over hot or over cold as his body will adjust to the environment as well as all he touches or consumes. He now has microscopic, telescopic, infra-red, and ultra-violet vision. He can hear the full audio spectrum, and he can also imitate any voice range. The eye, ear, and voice enhancements use thoughts to activate them without the formal command formats of most of the other components. He no longer needs sleep to rest his physical body but he does still needs to rest his mind from time to time, so a few hours of sleep each night is best for his long term welfare.

The firm’s injury insurance company is unaware of the top secret project and they don’t expect him to live, or be a productive person again if he does live. John is paid one million six hundred thousand dollars in compensation based on the company injury compensation schedule in the policy. It’s a one time payment for all of his injuries and medical costs. As Preston Industries pays for all of the medical costs while he’s in hospital due to it being part of the Powerman Project John gets to keep all of the insurance payout money.

John spends many months in hospital recovering from the trauma. During this time he’s often visited by Brooke and they talk of many things. They even plan some changes to their house. Thus Brooke has builders visit John in the hospital so they can get it started as it will help to distract him from his other concerns.

The most significant change is the building of an enclosed area of twenty metres by twenty-five metres with a twenty metres by ten metres swimming pool on one side and a grassed sunning area beside it as well as a section between the pool and the main house. Its amenities include four toilets and an open shower rinsing area abutting the house as part of it. All of this is inside a roofed structure built against the back of the house. The structure has three metre high brick walls topped with two metres of tinted Plexiglass plus a tinted Plexiglass roof. The structure is designed and built as energy efficient as possible with minimal heat loss through double layered Plexiglass sections and windows. It’s designed to stay at twenty-four degrees Celsius with automatic heating and cooling controls to maintain the temperature. The walls have murals of hedges painted on them to make it look like an outside area. The work is very simple, thus it’s completed well before John is ready to be released from the hospital. The water is also kept at a comfortable temperature.

During his time in hospital John is worried about Brooke’s welfare so he asks an old friend, Police Sergeant Steve Katz, to keep on eye on her and their house. John is aware of a great mental turmoil going on inside of him because of what has happened, and his biggest concern is hurting Brooke by leaving her alone with no family. Adding to this is his thoughts that the destruction of the building at Preston Industries is likely to have been aimed at killing him. Thus, he realises he needs to totally re-evaluate his life and how he lives, but he can’t concentrate too well on these thoughts due to his current emotional mess about Brooke and life in general.


The New House Plans

Both Brooke and John are pleased with the planned renovations when they’re given to the builder to do the work. It’s all new construction being attached to a sound existing building without making any structural changes to the existing building so the work is simple and done very fast. Brooke likes the look of the finished work.

power-house-ren-1st-level.jpg

Renovated House First Level

2nd Level

Renovated House Second Level


All images are also available in high resolution at:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ebk8ve052m0c1rs/AACohN7e_x8OuRFrn0EbQ2L6a?dl=0


Testing Times

When John is recovered from the physical trauma Liz gives him an extensive set of training and testing procedures to be sure he knows how to use the built in mechanical tools of his new body in a safe way. This is a complex process as he’s got a prototype Search and Rescue (SAR) body. Most of the tests are done in the main lab with the specialists on hand. He handles normal movement well, but he has trouble mastering the use of some of the special equipment. He’ll think of using one item while saying another. This is due to him changing his mind about which to use, and this causes some interesting results. For example: to check something in a pile of material he starts to vocalise the command to use the infra-red sensor then he thinks the ultra-sound sensor may be better to use, and this confusion activates the remote pulse sensor. It takes some weeks, but one Thursday afternoon he’s passed as having an acceptable level of control of his body and the SAR sensors in it. From now on he’ll always have the right tool for the job, whatever the job is; except for a gun.

The next morning Liz and her senior assistant, Mary Jones, take John to their special lab to verify the working and control of some special equipment that uses a different set of control commands. When she leads Mary and John into the smaller, warmer, and more comfortable lab that looks more like an executive office than a lab Liz double locks the door behind her so no one can disturb them.

Liz says, “John, please don’t get embarrassed, but we need to do some special tests. I’ve been putting them off until you had full control of the rest of your equipment. In the accident your penis was severed and badly damaged but your testicles are perfectly OK. We’ve retained them within your new body while we installed a very realistic mechanical penis and testicles that look and feel real.” He looks at her with surprise, and is embarrassed by the talk. “Your genitals have full sensory capability and are as sensitive as your original equipment. However, you’ve a much higher level of control in reaching an erection and in maintaining it for as long as you wish. Ejaculation is at your command and your sperm is very potent so you can get your partner pregnant, as we tested that before including them. To allow you to satisfy a wide range of partners your penis has four lengths and three width sizes. Also, being erect or flaccid is at your discretion, thus you may ejaculate and keep your erection.”

On seeing where Liz is heading is embarrassing John, and he isn’t sure he wants to get this personal with his boss, especially at such short notice. Liz says, “You control your penis in the same way as your other mechanicals by verbal or mental orders. The command is ’dickman’ not ’Pman,’ followed by an instruction word. They’re ’floppy’ to go flaccid for a limp one hundred and fifty millimetre long by thirty millimetre wide dick; ’stiffy’ for an erection, with numbers and letters for size and width. If you leave out the number or the letter, ’stiffy’ will give you the default setting of a ’one T’ penis. The length setting are ’one’ for two hundred millimetres, ’two’ is two hundred and fifty millimetres, ’three’ for three hundred millimetres, and ’four’ is four hundred millimetres. The width diameters are ’T’ for thin at forty millimetres, ’M’ for medium of sixty millimetres, and ’W’ for wide of eighty millimetres. The command to ejaculate is ’coom.’ Each ejaculation is a set amount, so it takes over a dozen ejaculations to empty your storage. We need to test the settings and sensors work. Mary and I’ll assist you in this. Please get undressed. You may as well relax and enjoy this session as you can’t leave without me opening the door and your penis will also respond to my voice.”

John is embarrassed as he hums and haws while backing up. Mary slides up behind him to reach round and undo his shirt buttons. While he’s distracted Liz steps up and undoes his trousers. She’s quick to slide his trousers and shorts down. They soon have all of his clothes off of him. Then women start to undress. They’re both lovely women and John is no longer against the tests. He’s always liked them as people and he always found them physically attractive, but he can now see all of their physical charms as they remove their clothes and he really likes what he sees. Liz is a tall willowy woman of athletic build with firm well shaped breasts of more than a handful each while Mary is shorter and Junoesque with larger breasts. Both are very pretty. Looking at all this beautiful flesh has only raised a smile on his face. This also gets him thinking on his life etc.

Mary slips a hand down his chest and starts playing with his penis. It feels wonderful, but no erection. Liz says with a big grin, “Dickman stiffy.” He instantly has an erect penis 200 mm long by 40 mm wide and the sensitivity doubles. Dropping to her knees Mary examines his dick, leans forward, kisses it, and takes it in her mouth. It feels marvellous. As Mary lifts her mouth away from his penis Liz says, “Dickman four W.” It’s clear they’ve worked out the test schedule in advance. His prick is now 400 mm long by 80 mm thick. Stretching her mouth wide Mary goes back to sucking it. She’s so good he moans with pleasure. She tickles his balls, his moans grow louder. Mary releases his penis and Liz orders a 1T, it shrinks. She puts his dick through all of the length and thickness combinations with Mary giving it a good suck between adjustments. After thirty minutes Liz has his penis at the 3M setting as Mary is giving it a good sucking. She has an excellent deep throat technique. Liz drops to her knees and takes over sucking on his penis. Mary stands up, walks over to a couch, and pulls it out into a bed. She lies on the bed with her legs spread wide, so the next test is obvious to all involved.

This situation has reawakened thoughts John had in the hospital. His life is completely changed because of the explosion and fire. His body is different and he’s now a public figure in the city due to being front page news for months. He’s no longer one of the faceless crowd. He’ll have to take a lot more control of his life as he goes back to directing it instead of just living it. Also, he’s not happy with Liz having control over his dick as it’s just too personal. Time to make a major change to his behaviour again, and one he thinks he’s going to like a whole lot more than the last one he made several years ago. Putting his hands on the back of Liz’s head John holds it still while he looks down at her as he thinks the command ’coom’ to come in her mouth. She keeps sucking as she glares at him and swallows it all. When he finishes ejaculating into her mouth he stands back while saying, “I want your voice activation of these commands removed right now!” Neither woman has seen John in such an authoritative manner before, so they’re both very surprised by his ’take command’ approach at the moment. He’s always been so shy and unassuming, so quiet and obedient, a very retiring type you overlook.

Looking up at him Liz gulp, and says, “Pman, program command, security protocol, root access, authority change, user ID Preston, delete access DM command authority.” A short wait, “Dickman one W.” His penis doesn’t change its size so John smiles at her, and his smile makes her feel happy.

A smiling John walks over to Mary as he waves his dick at her. She says, “I’m a size queen, can you please use a four W and fuck my brains out.”

He grins down at her as he changes to a 4W. John kneels on the couch bed to settle himself between her thighs while thinking, ’This looks like being a very nice test.’ He places his dick head at her vaginal entrance and lowers himself into her waiting pussy which is very wet. He slides in until his groin rubs against hers. He pulls out and slides back in. He increases the pace with each thrust until he’s pounding her pussy at top speed. She’s moaning and coming on every entry. At first she heaves her hips up at him as he thrusts forward. Many minutes later she’s very tired and she lies there unmoving with a huge smile on her face as he thrusts in and out. She’s having an orgasm each time he slides in to her. Deciding it’s time to pleasure Liz he thrusts into Mary and holds still. As she has another orgasm he comes in her twice. He holds her tight with his dick deep within her as he fills her with his sperm. Her eyelids flutter as she moans in orgasm. When he finishes flooding her with his sperm he withdraws and stands up. He smiles at her and she smiles back.

Mary says, “Bastard, you weren’t supposed to come in me. I’ve been on antibiotics for the last two weeks and not taking the pill. You were so far up me it’s likely you got me pregnant.” She’s smiling as she loves being fucked hard and fast just like he fucked her. She also loves his current alpha male action and behaviour which she finds is a real turn on for her.

He smiles, “You should have spoken with me about this before organising to mouse trap me into fucking you senseless. I expect you’ll be available to me whenever I want to repeat this exercise!”

She grins, “Bloody hell yes! That’s the best fucking I’ve ever had.”

He turns to Liz, “Your turn now, Liz. What size and where do you want it, desk or floor?” Shaking her head she backs away. He leaps across the room and grabs Liz by her arms. After lifting her up he holds her to him, so close her breasts are pressing into his chest, a very delightful feeling. Bending his head down he kisses her as he swaps to a 1T. His dick shrinks to half its length and width. John slides a hand down to her arse. Cupping an arse cheek in his hand he slides the other down to cup her other arse cheek before he lifts her off the floor. He maintains the kiss as he walks to the nearest wall. He keeps his mouth on hers as he leans her against the wall while moving his hands to grasp the inside of her thighs. She struggles as he pulls her thighs apart. He keeps up the pressure until her legs are wide apart and in a splits like position. He lifts her whole body to move her vagina up along his dick. With the head of his dick pressing at the entrance to her vagina he lowers her until his dick head is just inside her love tunnel. Her eyes are wide in fright as she struggles hard. She prefers to be in control and his aggressive behaviour is scaring her. It scares her a great deal, but it also excites her much more; and that worries her a great deal more.

Like this he can’t lower her any more without increasing the risk of dropping her. He changes to a 2M and his penis enters her further. Her eyes go wider as she realises he’s fucking her by adjusting the size. He changes to a 3M, and his penis lengthens inside her vagina to fill it. Realising he’s going to fuck her regardless she resigns herself to the situation by relaxing into his embrace and returning the kiss to enjoy herself as she does. He breaks the kiss, smiles at her, and carries her over to the desk. Laying her down on the empty desk he commences to really fuck her brains out. Within a few minutes she’s having an orgasm on each thrust. A few minutes later she’s laying there unmoving, tired, and well fucked with a huge smile on her face. She’s never before had sex this good, and never has she been so overwhelmed with pleasure. Smiling, he holds her tight as he thrusts forward and comes in her twice. Her eyes grow wide as he comes and shoots his sperm into her. He withdraws, “You’ll be available when I want you!” It’s a statement, not a question.

Although she didn’t like it when he took control she finds she liked it more because he did. She nods, “At least up to the last trimester. I was going to give you a condom to wear as I wanted you to come in me, but I’m not protected at the moment, either.”

John picks her up and he nods at Mary. She’s now able to stand by herself due to a thirty minute rest as he fucked Liz. They go into the en-suite for a group shower. He holds Liz while Mary washes and rinses her. He and Mary have fun washing and rinsing each other. He holds Liz while Mary dries her then they dry each other. Dried, they return to the main room and get dressed. While the ladies sit on the lounge John gets them drinks from the small kitchen hidden in a cupboard. Hot chocolates all round because the ladies need the lift and energy it gives.

As John sits down in a chair after handing out the drinks Mary studies him real close and says, “John, I’ve always liked you a fair bit, but I wasn’t interested as you were such a quiet person and I like my men to be more assertive than you’ve previously shown. Where the hell did your Commander John attitude come from, today?”

In a concerned tone Liz adds, “Your personnel file psych test shows you as being quiet and easy to command. Nothing about any possibility of giving orders or taking control like you just did. I wanted to help you with the Powerman body but some of the board were concerned. They only agreed because the psych profile said you’re very submissive and would be easy to control. They’re worried you’d go crazy or something. I can’t understand how the psych people could get it so wrong.”

John grins, “Those psych tests are easy to fool when you know what they’re for and exactly how they work.” Both ladies look shocked. “I don’t think you were aware of it Liz, but I knew your father well and I spoke with him, at length, before applying to work here. He advised me to rig the psych test as a true evaluation would’ve caused a lot of trouble. I knew your father through my parents. In the three years prior to their deaths they did a lot of top secret theoretical work for your father. They usually met on weekends when everyone was at the hunting cabin out in the woods having a weekend away. Since I was often with my parents I got to meet him. I wouldn’t be surprised to learn some of what they worked on has ended up in this body as they were two of the top theoretical scientists in the country, some would say in the world.” Liz is very surprised to hear all of this as it’s all news to her. “Your father offered me a good salary to go to MIT and study, provided I signed a ten year contract with Preston. I’d accepted, but the death of my family changed that. Your father offered to employ me in a way that allowed me to look after Brooke. He even had a new job created to allow that. One of the reasons I was the main guard on his lab during the day was because I sat inside with him and we discussed his work. Until the day he died I was his main discussion board. I knew a lot about various aspects of the Powerman Project, but not its current state or the intended final product. Your father was the only person in the company that knew I’m a genius. He got me a copy of the psych test two days beforehand and I worked out how to answer it to give them the profile your father suggested I give them. After mum and dad died he was like a father to me and Brooke. I liked him a lot and I miss him almost as much as my own parents.” Both ladies are stunned by this revelation.

Gulping, Liz says, “Well, that explains how you could rig the test results, but not why.”

“I suspected the people who killed my parents also wanted to kill me. So I wanted to vanish, and a low profile was the next best thing. Your father helped me develop such a profile and advised me on how to maintain it. I’ve been living a lie for eight years by living in a way to make people not notice me and to forget me. With my name it was very easy to convince people I wasn’t the one who was believed to have been killed with my parents. It’s now clear I can no longer do that, so I now have to take charge of my life again and I have to take full control of it. To do that I have to go back to being what I was before my parents’ murder and for me to be my real self. You just happened to get caught up in the first instance of it.” Liz nods in understanding. While putting down his cup John stands then he heads for the door. Liz stands and goes to unlock the door to let him leave the lab. He’s on his way home now he’s been released from medical care.

The ladies sit around resting for an hour before making notes in the office’s stand alone high security computer files on the ’test’ and the results. It’s just going on noon, yet they feel like they have done a full day’s work already. The test didn’t go exactly as planned and they got a few surprises, but they’re very happy with the test results and the outcomes. They’re happy with the results from both a technical and personal perspective.


Day 01 - Friday

John arrives home for the first time since the explosion eight months ago. He’s spent all of the time in hospital or the labs. The house is clean and tidy. He’d expected it to be messy because Brooke is living here on her own. Walking through the house he looks out into the backyard. The pool and enclosure are finished, they’re ready for use, and both are very inviting. He thinks, ’They’ve probably already been used by Brooke.’ Sitting down in the lounge room he goes through the mail Brooke hasn’t yet taken to him at hospital or the lab. There’s nothing of interest except the one about his new credit / debit card awaiting collection at his local bank. It was sent there for safe keeping until he’s released from hospital. It’s lunchtime and John decides to have something to eat. Liz had explained he needn’t eat anything as his body has a power cell and vials of drugs needed for his biological parts. The system can also derive some power, minerals, and vitamins from what he consumes so eating will extend the life of the built-in resources. After checking what food is in the house he heads to the bank for his card and some money. It’s only a short walk and it’s a nice sunny day which is ideal for taking a walk in the sun.

At the bank he gets his card and withdraws some money. He does some grocery shopping and he walks home carrying the shopping. He smiles as he knows he’ll never get tired by walking now. While putting the groceries away he thinks about what to do for Brooke’s eighteenth birthday in eight days time. He goes upstairs to lie down and think about the events of the last year. He takes a nap as well as old habits are hard to break and this is an ideal nap time.

A few hours later talking nearby wakes him up. Getting up off his bed he can tell the sounds are from the bedroom window overlooking the back of the house. John’s room is upstairs at one end of the house which runs across the front of the large block. His room is the full width of the top floor of the house with the front windows looking down onto the lower roof of the front half of the lounge room, the front garden, and the street. The back window used to look out to the backyard. It now opens into the pool enclosure. He goes to the window and he looks down.

Three nude teenage girls are swimming in the pool and four more are lying on the grass sunbathing. He wonders what’s going on until he sees Brooke walking out from the house with a tray of glasses and bottles of drink. She puts the tray down on a poolside table and the girls gather around for drinks. John uses his telescopic ability to focus on the faces of the girls. They’re all friends of Brooke he’s known for some years. He smiles as he realises they’re not little girls any more but are very beautiful young women, including Brooke. He’s wonders, ’When did they grow up so much?’

Having a thought he grins, goes downstairs, and through the house. There’s plenty of noise from the girls as he walks through the lounge room and into the pool area. The girls are sitting around the poolside tables talking and laughing. No one notices him walking up to them. When two metres away he smiles while saying, “Well, Brooke, I see you’ve christened the pool.” The girls turn toward him when he speaks, then they all scream and dive into the water to hide their nude bodies. Sitting down on a chair at the tables he pours himself a drink, “Suddenly sitting around the pool nude seems to be a problem for you ladies, why?”

Stammering and stuttering an embarrassed Brooke says, “Because you’re here now, Uncle John.”

He laughs, “Yes, I am. And walking over from the door I’ve already had a very good look at what all of you have to offer.” They calm down as they realise he’s not angry with them. Brooke and some of the girls start to smile at his choice of words. “You know I’ll get an even better look when you decide you’ll have to leave the pool to visit the ladies or get hungry or go home. So you may as well be comfortable, accept I’m going to enjoy viewing your physical charms, and get out of the pool right now instead of later.”

One of Brooke’s friends, Rachel, sighs and walks up the pool’s steps. She strikes a pose at the side of the pool to give John a good view of her body. She walks over to the table and sits down opposite him. She says, “He’s right, girls, bite the bullet and come get your drinks. Who knows, we may even be able to talk him into playing games with us.” They all think over Rachel’s words. One by one they leave the pool and walk to the tables. Mandy, Jessica, Melissa, Nataly, Wendy, and Tina. The girls represent the full range of teenage beauty. Their skin tones go from fair to a milk coffee colour. Short or tall, average build or slight, they’re all fit and trim with firm breasts of varying sizes. They’re soon sitting around the tables talking, except Brooke as she’s still embarrassed and not sure what these changes in her Uncle John’s behaviour mean.

The source of this story is SciFi-Stories

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close