Rapture - Cover

Rapture

Copyright© 2021 by A Carpenters Son

Chapter 24: The Rapture Continues!

A few days after the war with the spiders ended:

There were three 775s. They were loaded with US Marines and all their gear needed to free the old capital of the Galaxy. John had with him a dozen of the Adopted Kids that all wore the Black Lanyard. They landed twenty miles from the building. The kids made a circle around John, “Now!”

The thousand white people that had been brainwashed and about forty of the Blue People all went to the west side of the sun. They watched as a few of the white people and all the blue people went into the sun, “Let’s go to God.” Once there, “I need to go back to the Capital before someone gets hurt by the cyborgs guarding the place.”

Frank with his three stars on his cap hugged his dad, “Go we will take care of them.”

John landed at the main door. The Marines were in a holding pattern. John saluted the Colonel in charge then he transported to Director Bible’s office. He was already working to change the programing back before the Blue People showed up. “There, that ought to do it.” Director Bible said. “How did your war with the spiders go?”

The numbers are staggering. The totals from Lord Heat, Lord Sky, and all the Earth’s Forces look like seven hundred and ten thousand spider ships. Along with one hundred thousand Blue Ships.” John continued, “We had less than 400 anti-mater rounds left. The 885s were still producing their own and the new 997s were also. So, we could have taken on another five or ten thousand ships if we needed to.” John watched Amen Bible for a reaction, “Lord Sky has an amazing ship.”

“Emperor, that’s my Bubba you’re talking about?” Amen asked.

“Yes, Mr. Bible.” John laughed, “He is going by Lord Sky. Heat gave him the southern Hemisphere on Funston. Lord Sky is building a medium-size destroyer like he flys.”

“My dear friend John, Bubba was my next to the last secret. Read the book I gave you. He’s in there.”

“I have and Lord Turk and Lady Atta believe they have discovered love.” John chuckled.

The two men laughed hard, “Then I have no more secrets.” Amen leaned back in his chair, “We have both survived the transition. You are now fully the emperor. After the meeting in the new capital, I would very much like to take some time off and go home.”

John nodded his agreement, “You more than deserve a vacation.”

In West Seattle:

A Cadet named Joey Desman brought his sister Lorie in at 7:00 AM. They had breakfast with the other cadets. Joey was telling and showing Lorie all the wonderful things about the Cadets. They had a 336 scheduled for 8:00 A M. At the time they left to circle the moon and then Earth then the moon again having Lorie get her million miles in for certification.

A man came into the Cadet Center looking for Joey and Lorie. John talked to the man for five minutes and he left.

Jenny was sitting in John’s Lazy Boy chair feeding Gail.

John grabbed a cup of coffee and sat quietly next to his family.

The man came back demanding to know where Lorie was.

The man and John got into it. John went over to the duty desk and called for Joey and or Lorie. Lorie responded, “We still have about an hour left in this session.”

The man left. Thirty minutes later two of Seattle’s finest came down the steps and through the door into the Cadet Center. They both knew Father John. They had learned to stop bullets from him.

Introductions all around. “Mr. Carsen says you won’t let him have his children. That in a way you are kidnapping them.” Officer Brice laid out the complaint.

“I am not in control of them. Joey is a lieutenant in the US Space Cadets. I’m currently in charge of special opts. For the average Cadet, I am an advisor and a teacher. Come with me gentlemen. John took the two over to the duty book where they witnessed the signing out of a 336 by Lieutenant Joey Desman for training.

“Has anybody tried to steal one of your ships?” Officer Baker asked, “We saw something that did not look right when we came in.”

John giggled, “Follow me, officers.”

There before John and the two officers was one of the new black 446s., “See if there is an easy way into this ship?” The two officers walked around the ship returning shaking their heads.

“AI what is your name please?” John asked.

“Lynn, named after the city to the North called Lynnwood. Do you want to know a hundred other facts about Lynnwood, General Taylor?”

“No thank you, Lynn, has anybody tried to break into you?” John asked.

“Yes Sir, a man has tried twice in the last hour. He has hidden some tools in the flower bed to your left.” The AI Lynn said.

“Please open up the door Lynn,” John asked.

“Yes, sir.” The door opened a bit faster than the other 445s. John checked the door frame and pointed out small marks along the top and sides. Off to the left behind a one-foot tree, a noise came that sounded like F@ck.

John laughed and the two officers snickered. The tree was a good six inches short of covering the backside of the person standing behind it. John loved to play with the kids. Often if the kids found somewhere to hide, they too would think they were hidden if their face was hidden, not worrying if their body was exposed.

One of the officers made it known the individual was spotted, “YOU BEHIND THE TREE STEP OUT SO WE CAN SEE YOU.” The man stepped out with a gun in hand.

“Mr. Carsen?” John said.

“Where are my children Father Sh@T?” Mr. Carsen demanded.

“They’ll be here in two minutes,” John informed.

“More Bull from a man of God. Are you one of those that like little boys?” Carsen inquired.

“You take that back, you nasty man. That’s my daddy and he love’s mommy very much.” Gaia’s voice boomed for one so young. Mesha was on a lease and barked at the man.

John started laughing.

The man aimed and fired. The bullet stopped about a foot to John’s right in front of officer Baker. He had only practiced with a 2-pound bean bag. He was surprised at how hot the round was and dropped it.

John and Officer Brice witnessed first the gun hitting the soft soil of the flower bed, then the cloths also hit the soft soil as the man disappeared. John looked up as a brand new 336 landed in the wash area.

“Thank you, John, for teaching us how to stop bullets and taking us to God. Thank you, God, for my Job.” Officer Brice smiled. For the law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. As written in John 1:17 KJV For Law and Truth will be tied together into reality with the love of mankind by John.

As written here for mankind to find.

When Moses walked the land, John was his servant, known as Joshua. Joshua had a son also named Joshua. It was the son who took the people to the promised land. The son is also known as Jesus. So, when Jesus walked the land, John was his servant and was the only disciple that did not die on the cross. In a previous life, John was Spartacus and was successful in loving those that wish him dead. He did not need to experience the cross again. In another life, Jesus and Mary were Adam and Eve. John was also there as the one we call Able. Able brought death onto the Earth. John is back to end Death. It may take a hundred years before the Rapture completes.

John looked around smiling when he saw Gaia standing in front of Scot’s camera answering questions from Tina. It is time to let the brothers and sisters of Earth know what is going on.

Jenny was holding Gail watching. She looked to John with a question. John smiled and mouthed “It’s okay Honey!” She came towards John as the two Desman children also arrived.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close