Sinathem
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2022 by Agni Sutra

Lucy

Two ham and cheese rolls were crammed onto a small plate in her left hand, a Thermos mug filled with fresh tea in her right. Lucy pushed her chair out of the way with a foot as she carefully set her load down on the desk, plate on the left, mug on the right. Sitting down in her chair, which creaked and groaned a little at her eighteen stone weight, she pushed down on her feet, scooting herself forward into position, angling her feet so that the bunny ears on her slippers, didn’t get trapped under the chairs wheels. Now that she was sat down, Lucy loosened the belt of her fluffy dressing gown slightly. Underneath, she wore her worn, but comfy Marks and Sparks pyjamas.

The computer screen was already waiting patiently on the menu screen. Lucy took a large bite from one of the rolls and chased it down with a large slurp of tea. She glanced at the clock on her phone. It was almost time. Lucy logged in to Sinathem proper, appearing at the spawn point in Valhame, the main city.

Reaching out, Lucy lifted her headset and microphone from its storage hook on the side of her monitor. A key press on the keyboard muted her microphone as she slipped the headset over the top of her tangled hair, settling it comfortably in place. Swivelling the disconnected microphone clear of her mouth, she took another large bite of ham and cheese roll. She had a good feeling about tonight. They had been working up to this moment for weeks.

The last dungeon.

: Evening Lucy! :

Lucy moved her mouse and the screen moved to focus on a dapper male in a top hat with spectacled eyes and an impressive goatee and moustache combo. Lucy swivelled her mic back into place, swallowed and turned on the mic. “Hi Polly. Just us so far?”

“Uh-huh. No surprise there. Kevin is still probably on Pornhub... “ They both laughed.

Text appeared on Lucy’s screen : Have you any loot you don’t want? : A level five Tiefling was stood in front of her. Lucy casually unhooked her double headed great axe of sundering, (plus ten against undead, plus five against beasts, fifteen additional fire damage, ten poison and ten crushing) and embedded it in the Tieflings skull.

: Fuck you! You cunt! : The corpse collapsed to the ground, but abusive text continued to scroll across her screen. Lucy clicked on the players name, selected ‘block’ and the text vanished.

Polly’s tinkling laughter sounded in her ears. “Fucking Noobs...”

“Fucking Noobs.” Lucy agreed. If Lucy could grind her way up to the max level of one hundred without needing charity, then so could the bloody Noobs. She holstered the axe before one of the AI Wardens spotted her and chastised her with yet another point towards chaotic evil.

“Yo! Evening ladies! “ A female elfin ranger appeared, long graceful limbs, large pointed ears, green cloaked and wearing the least amount of clothing the game would allow- something suspiciously akin to the outfit Princess Lia wore in those Star Wars films from 30 or so years ago- armed with a bow taller than the character, slung over a graceful shoulder, and a remarkably male sounding voice.

“Evening Toby.” Lucy said

“Toby.” Polly added.

The new arrival looked around. “Kevin not here yet?”

“No.” The two girls said in unison.

Toby sighed. “I’ll text him.”

Lucy called up her inventory screen, checked that she was fully loaded out with potions. “I can’t believe Liam went behind Lisa’s back!”

“I know,” Lucy agreed, “such a shitty thing to do. I would so dump his admittedly hot arse for that.”

“So with you on that Lucy.” Polly agreed. “And with Sapphire of all people! She is such a bitch ... And that dress she wore? So didn’t match her complexion, she would have been better with a more muted bl...”

A new male voice sighed over the com. “I thought we all agreed, no Reality TV talk during the game...”

“Glad you could join us Kevin.” Toby sounded a little irate.

A female character appeared, dressed in a long gown whose hem touched the ground, possessing sleeves from shoulder to wrist, intricately detailed gloves, high necked collar, but was open at the front to reveal a large amount of cleavage and flesh from breast to a thin band of cloth around the throat that linked left sleeve to right. A tiara sparkled amongst long brown hair that dropped midway down the characters back. A slim magical staff was held in one hand, topped with a crystal orb at the characters head height. “Right!” said Kevin, the female mage. “Let’s get this party started shall we? And why the fuck is there a dead Tiefling on the ground and a ten year old mouthing off in local?”

“He still there. Why’s he not re-spawned yet?” Lucy said with surprise.

“Noob.” Polly observed.

“Noob.” Agreed Toby.

“Any-way’s.” Kevin carried on “ We good?”

“Yip.”

“Ready.”

“Let’s do this...”

They all stepped into the portal and re-appeared at the entrance to an imposing cave, surrounded by runes warning of impending death. The runes weren’t wrong. Lucy had lost count of the times they had all died inside. But this time, this time would be different, she knew, just knew it.

The Caves of Ulgamar were legendary in the game, both in scope and lore. Only a few players were reckoned to have completed it, though many claimed to have done so, though became very shy when pushed as to what was inside. There were videos, of course, on YouTube. Lucy and the rest of the team had watched them and found them to be completely different to what they had so far encountered. They had come to the general consensus that some players had used a third party level editor to build completely fictional play-through’s to troll the player base.

The largest independent Sinathem gaming site had done several interviews over the years with a few players who had supposedly completed the final dungeon. The players had been surprisingly tight lipped about what awaited the successful dungeon delver. Silence, a sly smile, normally a final mysterious comment along the lines of “Totally worth it” or “Not going to spoil it...” and “Hah hah hah...”

The game developer, when pushed, coyly revealed that only a few players had beaten the dungeon, but also seemed in no hurry to lessen the difficulty in the slightest. The official line being “Only legendary players deserve legendary spoils...” What spoils were looted was something of great speculation. So much so, that many of the unofficial forums had taken to banning and deleting threads started on the subject, as the moderators were fed up of them.

The four of them had tried at first to record their efforts. Tried, because no matter what video capture program they used, the frames per second dropped to a truly awful and unplayable single digit. They had tried using mobile phones and cameras to record the screen, but again, playback showed just a screen of flickering colours with the occasional frame of footage intermixed.

They weren’t alone with that issue, according to the internet. All those that tried the dungeon had problems trying to record their attempts. Another reason as to why the four of them believed the videos up on YouTube were fake.

Polly went first. Her top hat clipping through the top of the arch. The first few levels were simple enough. Or at least, simple enough to their party. Polly stopped just inside the arch and disabled the first of many traps.

The start of the dungeon was a rogues wet dream. Tripwires, pressure plates, hidden passageways. Many of which needed a level eighty rogue, at least, to disarm. You could try running through some of them, but the traps were scaled to end game characters and were instant death to those characters under eighty foolish enough to attempt the dungeon...

There wasn’t much for Lucy to do at this point, her barbarian’s dexterity scores nowhere near high enough. She collected her empty dishes and deposited them in the sink, opened the fridge and pulled out a bottle of wine and collected a glass.

“On the wine already Lucy?” Polly said with a laugh.

Shit! She had forgotten to mute her mic. “Well, you know how much this girl likes her wine...” There came over her headset speakers, the sound of a ring-pull being pulled. Whether that was a soft drink or a can of beer, Lucy couldn’t tell. She poured herself a decent glass full and sat back down. There was a rustle of paper notes, most probably Kevin, as he was fastidious when it came to recording their progress.

Sure enough, Kevin spoke.” Next up is the Edgar Allen Poe pendulum, then the trapdoor and spider.” Lucy took a sip of wine and readied her fingers, stepping up next to Polly. The pendulum was triggered and whistled past Lucy’s nose. She timed the swings and stepped forward and past the great swinging blade. Another two steps and the wall to her left slid aside and a chittering spider sprung forth, straight against the swinging edge of Lucy’s double headed axe. The spider burst into an explosion of bloody polygons.

“Next is the floor pressure plate in line with the sconce.” Kevin continued.

Polly was already moving past Lucy, crouching down to disarm the flame trap. And so it went, they moved deeper into the caves, Polly disarming the traps, Lucy dealing with the various denizens. The further they progressed, the more difficult and numerous Lucy’s attackers became. The first mini boss was reached. Polly slipped into the shadows, staying out of harm’s way. Kevin cast a spell and bathed Lucy in an air of lightning protection. Lucy moved forward to attract the mini boss’s attention. Lightning shot out of its eyes and struck Lucy full on. Lucy shrugged off the damage and charged. The boss leapt back to avoid the power swing of Lucy’s axe and in doing so, leapt back onto Polly’s daggers (plus ten back stab when striking from the shadows.) The blades were also poisoned with elemental damage. The boss spun to swipe at Polly, only to be hit by Lucy’s back swing and a charged shot from Toby.

It died.

Apart from some slight electrical damage sustained by Lucy-not worth taking a potion over- no other damage to the team had been taken. A large stone panel rolled aside revealing the top of stone stairs. Polly went first, to disarm the trap on the last step. And so it continued, a continual stream of buffs now flowing from Kevin’s hands into Lucy as she dealt with all the creature threats as Polly darted about, dealing with traps and any creatures that failed to die at the behest of Lucy’s axe.

The banter that had been flowing over their headsets, trailed off as they concentrated on well-timed mouse clicks and keyboard presses. Soon all that was coming over Lucy’s earphones was the soundtrack of the game and Kevin’s steady warnings as to what was next, interspaced with the rustle of paper as he turned over to the next page of his notes.

As the teams ‘tank’, Lucy had taken a lot of damage. Far more than anyone else on the team, but it was within the limits they had deemed ‘acceptable’. You could only consume a few healing potions within each sixty minutes and likewise, Kevin could only cast the healing spell in his limited slots. Slots that would need a campfire or rest point to recharge.

Unfortunately, no rest or campfire points were available in this dungeon, so spells and potions had to be hoarded. The previous two attempts at the final boss, had been attempted more for the band to work out what Kevin’s spell loadout should be, rather than any serious attempts at defeating the final boss. All their characters had one time use abilities, no more so than their archer, Toby, who was saving all his special attacks for the final boss.

Some teams Lucy had been in, in the past, would have accused Toby of not pulling his weight. Not Kevin’s group. They all knew they each had special character perks and that success lay in using the right ability at the right time. Polly passed the dexterity check and the hidden door was revealed. This was it. The final story board flashed up on the screen. Lucy never really bothered reading them. They were just story plot points that got in the way of her axe swinging. Though she could guarantee that Kevin could recite the boards word for word if asked. The geek.

Yada Yada Yada, here be death. Was all Lucy ever read in those things. Granted, in this case, it served a far more vital purpose. Lucy made sure her mic was turned off and made her way to her bathroom.

Empty and refreshed, Lucy switched her mic back on, waited patiently for the rest of the team. She tried to recall as best as she could, the previous attempts. She had a rough idea of the final boss’s attacks. Like every other boss, it followed a programmed routine. Three quarters of the battle was working out the pattern of attacks and reacting accordingly. She was going to have to be fast on the keys and dodge like a madwoman. She was the only one in their team who had the health to take a direct hit and she needed to keep all the boss’s attention on her character so that it ignored her squidgier companions.

“Okay, are we good?” Kevin asked.

“Ready.” Lucy confirmed.

“Ready” Toby said.

“As we planned Lucy.” Kevin stated.

“As we planned” Lucy agreed. Kevin had re-spec’ed his entire mage build just for this battle. There had been no hint or clues on what damage the boss dealt, or was susceptible to, online, or on the forums. So they had all been paying close attention on the previous attempts, as to what attacks and weapons did damage and what didn’t, along with the types of damage they had taken in the process.

“Okay.” Polly came back on. “I’m good to go...”

“Good luck team. Let’s get this fucker and become famous!” Kevin said and hit the ‘continue’ button on the storyboard. Lucy hit her continue icon and was greeted by a brief flash screen.

: Waiting for other players :

And then she was in the final underground sanctum. Immediately she moved forward triggering the on screen text “Blah blah blah ... Get on with it.” Lucy grumbled as Polly and Toby moved to the side, keeping their distance from the centre of the chamber and the not-in-the-least-bit ominous looking altar. Kevin’s character stayed well behind Lucy’s and started throwing the last of his spells at Lucy.

Whilst Polly’s character did brilliant damage with her twin daggers from concealment, the final boss had a short range surrounding aura that leached health from any attackers foolish enough to get close. Polly had found out the hard way, previously, how quickly that aura killed her. She slunk of into the shadows and swapped her preferred daggers for a crossbow.

The boss seemed most susceptible to piercing damage, so now it was Toby’s female archer’s time to step up to the challenge.

“You have no appreciation, Lucy, for the drama, the story...” Kevin chastised.

“Me barbarian. Me kill. Me rip off arms...” Lucy replied.

The others laughed at her, as the final boss appeared, spouted a bit of ‘plot’ and set the process of killing them all, into motion. It was a frantic process, Lucy leaning left and right in her chair as though it would help her character dodge the incoming attacks. Her character positively glowed with buffs. It was a glorious sight, Kevin throwing everything he had left at her. Lucy had one eye on the Boss, one on her health bar. Once she was dead, the rest of the team would quickly follow suit and yet another attempt would be over.

Lucy was getting low on health, one of her fingers hovered over the quick slot key. Her low health suddenly rushed back up to three quarters full. Her finger hadn’t done anything. Kevin had taken a risk and used one of his few remaining health spells on her. Lucy would have kept that back, just in case one of the others needed healing. “Shit!” Lucy took a hit and most of her freshly replaced health was gone. She couldn’t afford another hit like that. Her finger stabbed down and her last quick slot was used up and her health went back up to three quarters full.

The health bar of the boss was going down but not fast enough. It was going to be tight...

Toby took a hit. Even though it was only a glancing blow, it almost killed him outright. “Fuck!” His heath shot back up as he used his one and only health potion, only for him to take another hit.

“Toby...” Kevin warned.

“I know, I know...”

“Heal him Kev...” Lucy all but shouted into her mic.

“I only have one last healing spell left Lucy...”

“If Toby dies, we lose our damage dealer...” It was going to be a difficult decision ... Toby’s health went back up to full. Now Lucy would have to be really careful. Her shoulders were that tense, they hurt. And she really needed a piss. The boss’s health was still going down, but so was hers... “We’re not going to make this...” Her heath was low, Even if she evaded any blows, the aura was going to kill her.

“Fuck it!” Kevin shouted “All in!!!” Kevin drew closer so that his staff was in range and stopped buffing Lucy to throw mage balls at the Boss from his staff. Polly attacked from the shadows swapping her crossbow for her favourite daggers, managing to score critical hits with both. Toby drew closer and threw caltrops down at the boss’s feet. Lucy laughed at the absurdity of it. The rangers caltrops were notoriously ineffective after level forty, the protagonists encountered after level forty had health and deflections that rendered the rangers caltrops ability useless. It had been a complaint of rangers for years.

In order for Toby to use the caltrops, Kevin his staff and Polly her daggers, had meant that all were inside the range of the Boss’s health depletion aura. Lucy Watched the health of her fellows start to drop like a stone. They were all basically dead, but they weren’t retreating, fighting till the last. Lucy gave up and went all in as well, not bothering to dodge, but to get in as many hits in as possible.

It was sad that they hadn’t been able to record the run. This was absolutely EPIC in its failure. They would be talking about this for years. Probably long after they stopped playing the game. That was it, her health was almost gone. Lucy removed her hands from her keyboard. On screen, the Boss dramatically fell over.

: Congratulations : appeared on the screen.

There was silence. No music, no effects sounds. Just silence.

Lucy just stared at the screen uncomprehending.

“Are we still alive? Did we win?” Toby asked as his character walked across the screen and approached the fallen boss. “I’ve got a loot screen!”

“Wait!” Lucy finally spoke.” We’re still alive?”

“Appears so...” Toby said “Though looking at my health bar, I’m more zombie than Elfin Ranger. Anyone got any paracetamol?” He laughed. The other characters started moving about, except for Lucy’s she just stared at the screen in bewilderment. “Hey guys, is Lucy still with us?”

“Lucy?”

“LUCY!!”

Lucy winced. “Jesus! Don’t shout! I’m not deaf, or dead for that matter.”

“Lucy is still with us...” Toby said pointlessly.

Lucy opened her profile screen and looked at her health. Three out of seventeen thousand. Shit, that had been closer than close... Had any of them died, the dungeon would have been over as, apparently, you needed to finish with the players you started with. Lucy leaned forward. Fuck, did her shoulders ache or what ... And she was exhausted, like she had just come in from a run around the park. “What did it drop?” Lucy asked.

“Absolute shite!” Kevin replied dejectedly.

“Really?” Lucy walked her character over to have a look. Some health potions, a pathetic amount of coin and some crafting ingredients. Legendary loot, it wasn’t. “Is that it? Really?” Lucy was most definitely not impressed.

“Yo bittches! We made Global!” Polly said with a laugh. Lucy changed the chat box from team to Global. Sure enough there it was, their character names.

: Elora Faraine, Throlnirr Sgilsnot, Wendy Bumsnizzle and Annabelle Ozinelle, have defeated Dorgeth Vagremath :

Lucy changed the chat over to the sever chat. The same message from the game’s system was there as well, quickly followed by messages from other players on-line at the time.

: wow! :

: No shit! :

: congrats! :

: what’s the loot? :

Lots of messages on chat were directed at them. A number appeared on the message icon at the top of her screen. Five, twelve, twenty three. The unread messages in her inbox were piling up fast. Lucy was scared to open it and read some of them.

“I can’t see any hidden chests or doors.” Polly sounded every bit as pissed off as Lucy felt. Was that really it?

A story box appeared in front of her. A short story about how that they had killed the demon, happiness had spread throughout the land. Yaddo Yaddo. Bog standard fantasy fare. Lucy skipped past it all till the story board screens disappeared and she was back in the cavern.

Now a portal was there next to the Altar. Lucy went for a wander, but like Polly, she couldn’t find anything that made it all worthwhile. Lucy entered the portal and found herself back at the main spawning point. She opened up her character screens but couldn’t find any new additions. No new level, no new abilities no new powerful weapons or armour in her inventory. Oh, hang on, there was a new scroll. She clicked on it;

: Congratulations upon defeating Dorgeth Vagremath (the third). Your play through will be checked by our fair play team to ensure no cheats or hacks were used. If you succeeded through ability, your prize will be awarded as soon as possible. (we aim to ensure this is done within one working day- This may take longer if multiple players succeed at the same time) :

Lucy opened her mouth, but it was Kevin that spoke.

“Hey guys. I’ve got a scroll in my inventory. It says we will be rewarded when the Devs check our run.”

Slowly the team appeared about her in the square as they ported out from the dungeon.

“Well that isn’t so bad. It better be a kick ass suit of armour, or a sword of obliteration or something.”

Lucy felt let down, drained. “I’m sorry guys. I’m tired. I’m going to log off and go to bed. Catch you tomorrow...”

“Laters Luce.”

“Tomorrow Lucy!”

“Tomoz, sis in battle.”

Lucy logged off and shut her computer down. She shook her head ruefully at how close it had been. She collected the dirty dishes and the half-drunk bottle of wine. She swithered over taking the bottle to bed, but decided at the last moment, that that was a really bad idea and put it back in the fridge. Turning off the light, she hung her dressing gown over the end of the bed and crawled in under the duvet. What a night, though the end of the battle really had been an anti-climax. Lucy closed her eyes. Tomorrow, as they said, was another day.


Daylight impinged on her senses. She had a headache and her mouth tasted foul. She hadn’t had that much wine. Maybe it had been off. It was cheap shite after all. Something smelled off as well. A cockerel was crowing outside. A cockerel? In the middle of Leeds, England-shire? And what the fuck was with that hand and arm over her stomach that wasn’t hers. Lucy opened her eyes and looked at a ceiling covered not with plaster, but with rough timber planks and enough cobwebs to give an arachnophobe an instant coronary. “What the fuck?” Her duvet had metamorphisised into a rather scratchy blanket. And it wasn’t the only thing that had metamorphisised. Lucy lifted her hand and pulled the blanket back, revealing a massively muscled and scarred chest that was missing what she jokingly called her two greatest assets. Lucy squeezed her eyes tightly together, counted to ten and opened them again. Nope, still not right. And then there was that other arm across her chest. It was actually attached to a body. She followed the arm back to its owner. A female owner.

Fuck, her head hurt. Lucy sat up, disturbing the ... girl ... next to her. Lucy could not help but look down. Her stomach was missing its flab, and had gained a solid mass of muscle. Lucy poked it with a large, slightly hairy finger. She felt the prod and the touch of muscle against the finger that was not her finger, but yet, somehow was. And if that wasn’t bad enough, she had a cock. A decidedly manly hand moved the penis aside revealing two massive hairy balls.

“Well, that’s a sight you don’t see every day!” Lucy felt slightly hysterical. The bed moved as two feminine arms wrapped themselves around her stomach. A head was rested against her shoulder.

“Last night was awesome. I don’t think anyone has ever made me cum as much as you did last night...” Said the strange girl. The hands dipped lower, fondled her ... Cock ... If things weren’t confusing enough she was starting to get ... hard. A fact not unnoticed by the strange girl in bed with her. “Mmm ... Someone is hungry this morning...”

Hungry? Lucy stated to speak, but a slender finger was placed across her lips. “Shhh, let me take care of that for you...”

The bed - which was rather uncomfortable, now that she thought about it, moved as the girl changed position. Hair that wasn’t hers tickled her hips and the strange head was above her groin and her cock (!?!) was sucked into a warm and very willing mouth. The sensations were weirdly confusing. Her brain insisting that she shouldn’t be feeling what she was feeling. It was too much to think about and a lot easier just to go with the flow of things. Besides, why not, it was just a dream after all. Lucy fell back onto the bed as the unknown girl continued to suck and tease her exceptionally hard cock.

The mouth stopped it’s manipulations and the bed dipped and shifted again. “Awww...” Lucy started to say, just before a different wet warmth wrapped round her cock. Lucy didn’t need to open her eyes to know what was happening. The bed creaked and groaned under the girls movement. The feeling that was building up inside Lucy, wasn’t the normal reaction she had to pleasure, which was just to relax and wallow in the body wide warmth.

Lucy needed that pleasure in that strange piece of anatomy. It seemed to demand satisfaction. Lucy rolled the girl over onto her back and took over. It took her a minute to adjust to the new body position and to find the position and angle that best satisfied the urge inside.

The girl moaned and thrashed underneath her. Lucy felt fingernails dig into her back, tear at her skin.

“Kiss me...” The girl moaned. It wasn’t easy to do, given the disparity in their height, but Lucy found a way as her hips slammed into the girl. Her orgasm was quick, almost caught her by surprise. Muscles in her groin contracting as she shot her seed into the girl. The unknown girl moaned as Lucy’s seed spurted into her. Lucy kept thrusting until the pleasure subsided, which wasn’t long, A few seconds at most. The girl hadn’t peaked. Lucy had been in that state enough times to spot it in someone else.

Her cock had gone flaccid and slipped out, so she lay down next to the girl and used her fingertips to bring the girl off. As weird as the whole situation was, it seemed the decent thing to do. The unknown girl wriggled and giggled, grabbing at Lucy’s large hand with her two smaller ones.

“My breast.” the girl moaned.

“What about it?” Lucy asked, half amused, half bewildered and totally confused.

“Suck it. Suck it, please:...” Well, she had come this far. Lucy adjusted her position and sucked the ‘girls nipple and breast into her mouth...

The girl let at another loud moan and convulsed, the wetness flowing onto Lucy’s hand informed her that mission was accomplished. The girl gently pushed Lucy’s hand away, and Lucy, hungry for a different sustenance, and a little embarrassed, stood. The wooden floor boards felt so real underfoot. Scarily so. Lucy needed to put on some clothes, but there wasn’t much around to wear. There was a simple thin shift that Lucy picked up and automatically let drop again when she realised that there is no way it was going to fit over her new body. There was a leather harness and a furry leather pouch that was all too familiar, in that it was what her character wore in the game. It wasn’t real, so why not.

Lucy stepped into the groin pouch and fastened its belt. She looked at the leather harness and had visions of butch gay men in shorts, chaps and police hats wearing the harness. Okay, maybe not the harness. And there was her characters axe, resting up against the wall. It looked huge. There was no way she could lift, let alone wield it.

Didn’t stop her trying though.

She grasped the shaft and put all her strength into it, not expecting it to budge in the slightest. The axe shot up into the air as though it had been launched from a catapult. “Woa!” Lucy killed her swing before she did any damage and carefully set the axe back down. The damn thing had felt so light in her hand. There was a pair of fur topped boots next to the axe. Lucy pulled them on and left the room, as the girl on the bed was causing strange feelings within her. Disturbing feelings.

There was a cramped, narrow flight of stairs outside of the bedroom door. A door which she had just painfully bashed her head against the top of on the way through. Damn, did things not look weird from this height. At the bottom of the stairs was another doorway and another head bang. She couldn’t believe she had just twatted her head again, right after she had just done so. The doorway led into a room. Straw covered the floor and tables and benches were dotted around.

It was mostly empty. Mostly. A few peasant types were dotted about here and there. Three hunched figures were huddled in a corner. Even though she couldn’t see their faces, she recognised the clothes. “Surely not...” Lucy strode over, and because she was so bloody tall and conspicuous of the fact, she sat down next to the figure that looked remarkably like Polly’s character. Minus the top hat.

This dream just gets weirder. Bowls of food and tankards of something lay in front of her three gaming friends, untouched. Lucy didn’t know what to say. Did it even matter in the dream world. “Err ... Morning?”

The female mage looked up, revealing a face that looked as though it had not long bitten into a lemon. The dress was the same. Good quality, quite nice really. A bit wrinkled, not really sitting right. Remarkably like the mage wasn’t used to wearing a dress.

“No. Before you say it. This is NOT a fucking dream!” The female mage with Kevin’s male voice fairly snarled the statement out.

“Someone got out of the wrong side of bed this morning.” Lucy remarked, somewhat hysterically. Her fellow gamers seemed remarkably mute. Lucy pulled over a bowl and tried some of the, broth, she thought it was. It was alright. A bit cold.

Toby was wrapped up tight in his green cloak, though Lucy could see the tips of his Elfin ears. He looked quite cute actually. In a female sort of way. He wasn’t Looking at anyone and was kind of looking like a tortoise peeking out of his shell. Lucy took another look around her three mates and looked down at her breast free chest to the loin? ... breach? ... what did they call that thing? And burst out into loud laughter. Heads throughout the inn turned in her direction.

“What’s so funny?” Polly eventually asked.

Lucy wiped the tears from her eyes. “It’s just dawned on me that if we are our characters, then Toby has one very small tissue’s worth of clothing under that cloak.” Lucy burst out into laughter again.

Toby mumbled something that sounded remarkably a lot like, “Fuck off...”

Polly cast an appraising eye over Lucy’s body with it’s one item of torso clothing. “People in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones...”

“Yeah, but it’s a pretty amazeballs body isn’t it?”

Polly pursed her lips, raised her eyebrows and nodded her head. She reached a hand out. “can I touch?” Lucy nodded and Polly touched her arm and prodded Lucy’s chest. “Fuck me! It’s like touching warm stone!”

Kevin groaned “Get a fucking room.”

Polly couldn’t help herself. “Is it you know, like the rest of you downstairs?”

“Like a fucking massive salami!” Lucy admitted.

“Oh dear god...” Kevin groaned and dropped his head into a pair of delicate hands, long hair falling down to touch the table top.

“What about you Polly?”

Polly shook her head sadly and held up her pinkie and wiggled it which caused Lucy to burst out into laughter again.

“This is fucking mad! Is this real? It really feels real...”

Polly reached out and dragged over a scroll that had been on the table next to Kevin. Polly stopped it in front of Lucy and nodded her head down at it. Lucy picked it up and unrolled it. There was the remains of a wax seal on it.

: Congratulations! Our fair play team has validated your run through the final dungeon and we can now grant you, your prize. Your in game time equates to your prize time. Should you die before the end of your allotted time in the secret level, you will respawn back in your bed on the morning after the day of defeating the final boss... :

“Shit! We’ve got months logged in on this game. How the fuck is that even possible? Is it like...”

Polly shook her head. “Don’t even start Lucy. I’ve had over an hour of that shit already with that pair. I’m not going through it again. It’s happened, were here, wherever the fuck ‘here’ is...”

The door leading to the upstairs rooms opened and the unknown girl appeared, dressed in just the thin shift and a pair of sandals. Heads followed her, as she walked through a beam of morning sunlight, her dark areolas becoming visible along with the dark hair of her pubes through the thin material of the shift.

“Well I never,” Polly said “Someone’s managed to wear even less than rabbit ears over there.” Toby didn’t appear to have heard, still wrapped up in his misery. The girl came closer and closer still. She stopped next to Lucy and climbed onto Lucy’s considerable lap. Kevin’s female mage’s jaw dropped and even Toby seemed to surface out of his fugue.

“Err...” Lucy looked down over the girls somewhat gaunt and bony shoulder. The girl’s nipples were quite proud through the material, or the material really was thin, Lucy wasn’t really sure which.

The girl pulled over one of the other untouched bowls and got stuck right in. “What?” she said in response to the stares of the other three. “A night of fucking always makes me hungry...”

“Umm...” Behind the girl, Lucy felt the colour start to flood her face. The girl finished off the contents of the bowl, smacking her lips happily and turned slightly so she could wrap her arms around Lucy and rest her head against Lucy’s bare chest.

“I’ve never had anyone make me cum as much as you have in one night. And this morning was just as awesome. Four times. Four fucking times!” The girl sighed happily.

“Umm...” Lucy looked nervously at the stunned expressions of the other three.

Polly gave her a sharp pointed look. “We need to talk. Alone... .”

An uncomfortable silence descended upon the table. The girl seemed oblivious. Toby coughed awkwardly “So, what are we going to do?”

“What do you mean?” Asked Kevin, struggling to take his eyes from the girl and Lucy.

“Well, we are here, obviously, so what are we going to do? We need some means of income. The cost of breakfast took most of the coin that I found in my luggage. What about the rest of you? How much money do we have?”

“Umm, I’ve not actually had, err a proper look at what’s in my bags.” Lucy replied as she tried, very unsuccessfully, to hide behind the girl on her laps head. There was a definite disadvantage to being a six and a half foot tall barbarian.

“I wonder why that was Lucy...” Toby said somewhat caustically.

“Toby... “ Polly warned.

Lucy wished the girl on her lap would stop moving about and wriggling. It was ... distracting. “Is there like a mission log or something?”

“Oh hang on Lucy, I’ll just magically conjure up a Quest List.” Toby adopted the facial expression of someone trying to pass the father of all shits. “Nope! No map screen.”

Polly sighed. “Don’t be a dick Toby.”

“Well, why not? If we are in the game, and it bloody well looks like it, then why can’t we call up a map or an inventory screen?”

“You guys are weird.” Said the girl on Lucy’s lap.

“Excuse me, who the fuck are you again?” Toby asked acerbically. The girl ignored him. The common room was starting to get really busy and several scruffy men were loitering close to Kevin and Toby. Which wasn’t helping the nerves of either. “Can we get the fuck out of here?” Toby mumbled

“Have anywhere in mind?” Lucy asked.

The unknown girl perked up. “I’ve always wanted to go to Granard. The ladies are supposed to wear these totally unbelievable gowns...”

The barkeep made his way over, started collecting the empty bowls, and tankards that the girl had helped herself too “Are you staying another night?” He asked “If you are, I’ll need to get feed for your horses.”

“We have horses?” Kevin asked, surprised. “Where?”

The innkeeper looked at Kevin as though he was an idiot. “In the bloody stables, where else.”

“No its okay. We’ll collect our gear and mounts shortly.” Polly informed him The inn keep grunted and spat onto his floor as he turned back to his bar

“Friendly chap.” Toby muttered.

“I have a horse!” Polly exclaimed excitedly. “This I have to see! Lucy, move your admittedly rather impressive arse out of the way, will you?”

The girl was still sat on Lucy’s lap, but it turned out to be ridiculously easy to lift her as she stood. The girl seemed quite happy to cuddle Lucy as she was lifted up as Lucy stood. Polly shuffled her way out from between the thick and heavy looking bench and table.

“A motherfucking horse! I’ve always wanted a horse!”

The touch of the girl against her male body was starting to have some unfamiliar physiological effects upon Lucy. She gently, but quickly lowered the girl before things got really complicated, and followed Polly out the common room into the courtyard beyond. The stables were obvious, as were the inhabitants.

There were several horses stabled in stalls, but four were together, one of them looming massively over the other thee. “No prizes for guessing which one is yours Lucy.”

“Fuck me! That’s not a horse, that’s a fucking dinosaur!” Lucy said in awe at her mount.

Polly moved closer and one of the mares looked towards her interestedly. “That must be mine.”

The girl slipped from Lucy’s arm, obviously not that excited by the horses, and went for a wander round the stables. The two boys were quick to awkwardly make their way over to her. “Look at them,” Polly snorted in disgust “I wonder how long it will take them to realise, that if they want a bit of pussy, all they have to do is look down.” Pulling a saddle off a hook, Polly set to fitting it to her horse. Lucy wasn’t sure how she felt but the two boys trying to chat up the girl. She didn’t even know how she felt about the girl. The girl in question seemed rather bemused by the attention the two ‘girls’ were lavishing upon her. “Looks like you have some competition Luce.” Polly noted.

“I think I’m safe.”

“So, what was it like?”

“What was what Like?”

“Don’t play coy Luce. What was it like from the other point of view?”

“It was ... weird. It’s all weird. Centre of balance, point of view, I keep bashing my head off shit. I freak out every time I see my hands...”

“I get all that, but what about, the, you know, the sex?”

“Confusing. Like, really, really, confusing. My brain keeps saying I should be feeling this, but my body goes ‘Nope! Fuck you, I’m doing/feeling this!’ And all the pleasure, is like, no longer all through my body, but in just one small area. And it doesn’t even last. It’s like, over in seconds. I want my old orgasms back ... And I miss my tits. Sort of.”

“Oh.” There was a pause as they both thought about it.

“Polly?”

“What?”

“I thought you said that you’ve never had a horse?”

“Correct.” Polly confirmed as she deftly did up a buckle.

“Did you use to go riding at a club or something?”

“What? Fuck no. My parents didn’t even pay for me to go to Brownies. I think I went on a pony ride when I was like, five, or some shit, on a beach somewhere. Brighton or Bourmouth. There was a ‘B’ in it.”

“Then how the fuck do you know how to saddle a horse and put that leather strappy thing over its head?”

“I...” Polly looked at the freshly saddled and harnessed horse. “I have absolutely no fucking idea. It just ... felt right.”

“This is some weird shit.”

“Is it fucking ever. Try yours.”

“I’ve never been on a horse, or even near one in my life!”

“Just give it a go.”

“Seriously, I haven’t got a clue!”

“Neither have I, but...” Polly waved a hand at her horse, “Just relax, don’t think about it, let muscle memory or some shit do the work.”

“Muscle memory. Really?”

“Look, just give it a go...” Polly moved over to the oversized saddle and tried to lift it off its hook. It didn’t budge. “Okay. Maybe not.” Lucy was sceptical but gave it a go, easily lifting the saddle down almost one handed. Polly snorted. “Show off.”

“Now what?”

“Just do. I don’t know, what feels right.”

“What feels right ... Right...”

“If it makes it easier think about our two idiots trying to get it on with your girlfriend.” Polly looked over at the two boys. Toby had relaxed enough to let his cloak open up a little, revealing a considerable amount of cleavage.

“How come Kev isn’t perving on Toby? He’s just as naked.”

“Who the fuck knows what goes on in boys minds. Could be he is just inured to the sight. They don’t seem to be great advocates for repetition. Unless its bad decisions. Then they will do that all day long. See! I told you so!” Polly pointed to the freshly saddled horse.

Lucy looked at her handiwork. “That’s actually quite freaky.”

“It is, isn’t it.” Polly shouted over to the two boys. “Oi! Are you two fuck-nuts going to saddle your mounts or are you going to continue to stand there making complete arse’s of yourselves?”

“We...” Toby started.

“Save it! I’m not interested, and neither is the girl who obviously is only interested in having meat and two veg for the main course.”

The girl gave Polly a confused look. “You all talk funny.” she said.

“You have absolutely no idea.” Polly muttered under her breath.

Toby looked at the stalls In confusion. “I have no idea how to saddle or even ride a bloody hose!”

“Well you fucking should. You an Elven Ranger for fucks sake Toby.”

“In the bloody game!”

“Yeah? And where are we? Stood outside your house?” Polly turned to Lucy “Let’s get our gear. A bottle of wine says they’re still looking at their unsaddled mounts when we get back.”

“No deal. But the wine sounds good.” The two girls left the stables and headed back into the inn.

“Fucks sake!” Lucy stopped and rubbed the top of her head. “God-damn fucking doors!”

“You could always try, you know, ducking.” Polly pointed out.

“Fuck you short-arse!”

Polly laughed as she stepped into her room to collect her small amount of possessions, consisting of several colourful shirts, a spare suit, a bottle of beard and hair oil, two combs, her top hat and a belt with two knife sheaths. She was having trouble seeing distance and a pair of wire rimmed spectacles on the table corrected that. It was a little bit annoying having to wear glasses when she had twenty-twenty vision back in the real world. A quick look around to ensure that she had everything and she stepped back out into the corridor where Lucy was waiting for her.

“That’s some axe! It looks a lot more impressive in reality than it does in the game.”

“We are in the game.”

“I suppose we are. Can I hold it?”

“Sure!” Lucy held the axe out, shaft upwards.

Polly eagerly took hold of it and Lucy let go. “Fuck!” the axe immediately dropped straight to the floor, the point on the end of the shaft between the two axe heads embedded itself into the wooden floor, just missing Polly’s right foot. “Motherfucker! You could have warned me!” Polly pulled at the shaft, but the point was well stuck into the floor. After grunting and straining, Polly gave up. “You’ll need King Arthur to get that out.”

Lucy reached out one hand and with obvious ease, lifted the axe and the floorboard with it “Err...” Lucy stamped on the board, pulling it from the axe point. She nudged the floorboard back into position with the toe of her boot and stamped on it to jam it back it place “If anyone asks. It wasn’t us...”


The two boys hadn’t saddled their mounts and were still chatting to the girl, whose expression had changed from ‘bemused’ to ‘irate’. Lucy slipped her axe into its saddle loops and stowed her possessions (which upon inspection turned out to consist of another posing pouch, a jar of beeswax wrapped in a beeswax saturated cloth and a small jar of some type of oil, also wrapped in an oil stained cloth) into to a saddle bag. She led her wannabe dinosaur out of its stall into the open. The girl came over, slipping a small arm partly around Lucy’s hip as she looked nervously at the war horse “He won’t harm you.” Even as the words left her mouth, she was having second thoughts. Her horse was looking at the girl with such a malevolent gaze, that Lucy had a brief vision of her horse rearing upon its back legs and a foreleg lashing out, and the girls head soaring through the air like a rugby ball that had just been dropped kicked.

There was a scroll in the saddlebag. Lucy pulled it out. The game’s logo had been pushed into the wax seal. “That’s your copy, obviously.” Polly stated, looking over from where she was storing her own gear. “Though why they need to give us all one, when one would have sufficed, is anyone’s guess.” Polly sat her top hat onto her head. “Right. I’m really looking forward to this. Don’t think, just do...” Placing a foot into the stirrup, Polly launched herself into the saddle and immediately screamed and hunched over the saddle horn.

“Polly!” Lucy slipped from the girls tight embrace and raced over. “Are you all right?”

Polly lifted her left hand up, palm outwards. “A. Minute. Please.” She slowly gasped.

The two boys ambled over “What’s up?” They enquired. Lucy shrugged.

Polly slowly regained her breath and composure. “Fuck. That made my eyes water.”

“What happened Polly?”

Polly wiped the tears from her eyes. “If you want to play ‘where’s the sausage’ with your girl tonight, don’t squash your new dangly bits against the saddle when you sit down ... Fuck that hurt.” The two boys laughed. “Fuck off you cunts.”

The innkeeper came out and pointedly told them that if they were going to malinger any longer in his stables, he was going to charge them.

“Miserable git...” Kevin muttered at the retreating innkeeper’s back.

Laughing, Lucy turned to Kevin. “Well, do as he says, get your shit, saddle your horses and let’s Foxtrot Oscar outta here.”

Lucy ended up having to saddle Kevin’s horse, as he couldn’t lift his saddle onto the horse’s back. “It’s not funny.” Kevin whinged at the others mirth.

“You should have spent another attribute point on strength, than ... Well whatever you spent your points on.” Polly teased.

“I’m a fucking mage, we don’t need points in strength!”

“Horse says otherwise.” Lucy drily remarked.

“Fuck you Arnold Schwartz-his-face.”

“Aww are you jealous because my erection can lift more than you.”

Toby mounted his horse, managing somehow to do so gracefully whilst wrapped up tightly in his cloak. “Shall we get the shit show on the road before grumpy comes back out brandishing a pitch fork, or something.”

Taking heed of Polly’s misadventure, Lucy carefully mounted her stallion. Even if she had been her previous height, the sheer size of her stallion would have ensured that she looked over the heads of everyone else. With her new height, she prayed that she didn’t fall off the damned thing, as the ground looked scarily far away.

Polly deftly turned her horse with her knees, obviously enjoying the experience now the pain from her bashed testicles had subsided. “You look very ... Imposing there Luce. All you are missing is a traffic cone on your head.”

“What?” Lucy asked perplexed. Polly just waved her hand in reply. The tavern girl was loitering near to Lucy, looking worried and apprehensive. On a whim, Lucy leaned down, extending her arm. The girl cheered up considerably and clutching a small bag, come closer. Slipping her hand under the girls armpit, Lucy easily lifted the girl high into the air. The girl lifted a leg and Lucy lowered her onto the horse in front of her. The other three watched, but said nothing. The girl leaned back against Lucy’s considerable muscled chest and let out a little comfortable sigh.

“Where are we going?” Toby asked. He had a long staff strapped to his back and it took Lucy a moment to realise that the staff, was in fact, an unstrung bow.

“No idea.” Kevin looked around “Any ideas?” No one was forthcoming. Not even the girl leaning against Lucy.

The inn turned out to be a way station in the middle of seemingly no-where. They were surrounded by undulating grassland and small clumps of trees. The clumps probably had a technical name, but Lucy had never paid much attention to wildlife and the countryside. She was a city girl through and through.

The horse beneath her didn’t seem to need much input and followed the other three. Kevin imperiously took the lead, Toby trailing slightly. Polly uncomfortably rode between the two boys and Lucy. She turned to look back at Lucy often, but the strange girl made her too uncomfortable to drop back and engage in conversation. Eventually, she urged her mount to catch up to the two boys.

The girl felt really nice in her thick arms. Comforting. The somewhat weird gait of her horse was relaxing, though as a mode of transport, she still preferred a bus or the tube. She had never taken driving lessons so she didn’t drive. There wasn’t much to look at around her. There was no people and not much in the way of wildlife. Something was high above, sitting on a thermal. There were lots of rabbits, doing whatever rabbits did. Some flowers and shit.

Lucy missed shops and their window displays. Not that many had clothes for a girl of her stature. ‘Plus sized’ was how the shops politely termed Lucy and those of her build. “Morbidly obese’ was what her doctor described her as. A doctor who was a size ten and somehow looked absolutely amazing and stylish, even in a white lab coat. Lucy wanted to claw the woman’s eyes out every time she was in her presence. A very small and delicate hand took hold of one of hers and moved it slowly, deliberately, to the juncture of the girls thighs. It was a move devoid of subtlety and of clear intent. There wasn’t a great deal else for Lucy to do, the horse was driving itself, the scenery was boring and she had no phone to amuse her, so why the hell not. Lucy’s fingers worked the hem of the girls shift up and she stroked and teased the fleshy folds. The girl tensed her thighs and used the motion of the horse to lift herself slightly and impale herself on Lucy’s finger.

Nervously, Lucy looked to the three in front. After an hour, they had stopped looking back and rode three abreast, talking about God knows what as the distance that had slowly opened up between them, made the words unintelligible over the sound of the hooves. The girl’s breathing was slowly speeding up. This was turning out to be a day of firsts. Who would have thought that she would find herself deliberately manipulating another girl to orgasm. On a horse no less. You wouldn’t get away with that shit on the number seventeen bus into town.

“Turn me around.” The girl whispered urgently.

“Uh, what?”

“Turn me around.” The girl repeated. Lucy lifted her up and helped her to change direction. The girl slipped her arms around Lucy and looked up expectantly, since she wouldn’t manage to kiss Lucy without standing up on the horse’s back. Lucy hunched, and stretched her neck so their lips could meet. It was a passionate and quite pleasant kiss. One in which Lucy was more than happy to overlook the minor detail that it was with a girl.

Something was fumbling at her belt. Lucy broke the kiss and looked down. The girl was undoing the clasp to Lucy’s loincloth. “What are you d...” Lucy started to say, but the girl placed a slender forefinger across Lucy’s lips as Lucy felt a warm hand envelope her groin. The effect was almost instant, as Lucy felt herself harden under the girls touch. Lucy looked up nervously at the other three riders, but they were oblivious as to what was going on behind them. Stopping her awakening caress, now that her initial goal had been achieved, the girl placed her arms around Lucy’s shoulders and used them to lift herself up slightly. Placing her heels onto the saddlebags behind Lucy, opened up the girls thighs, exposing the sensitive flesh between. A giggle and a wiggle of her hips had the tip of Lucy’s erect cock where the girl wanted and she slowly lowered herself down, timing the moment with the gait of the stallion. Lucy let the girl dictate the speed of her implement, as even Lucy would have balked at the thought of taking her current male manhood within her when she had been a girl with all the requisite female parts. It wouldn’t have stopped her trying, but it would have been on her own terms at her own pace. A soft sigh and the girl had enveloped her yet again. The sensations, through her cock were as strange as they had been that morning, the undulating muscles of the stallion beneath adding an intriguing sensation to the whole affair. It was a slow fuck, the slowest Lucy had ever experienced, timed by the slow regular strikes of hoof against ground. Lucy had a fleeting image of a metronome, slowly ticking from one side to the other.

Occasionally, the girl would move or wriggle in response to the needs and desires of her own body and lust. Eventually, Lucy couldn’t take much more of being on the brink, digging fingernails into the girl’s buttocks, she took control of the girl and physically sped up the girl’s movements upon her cock, till the weird burning sensation started in her balls and eventually terminated, in a few seconds of bliss, at the tip of her shaft. The girl giggled as she felt Lucy’s seed erupt within her and rested her head against Lucy’s bare chest, hands snaking around Lucy’s waist. It was obvious to Lucy that the girl had no intention of moving from that position anytime soon. Unheeding and uncaring, the stallion continued its slow measured pace after the other three.

Whilst the girl appeared more than content to stay where she was, restless energy was causing Lucy to fidget. Restlessness had never been an issue for her before, but then, she had never been in possession of a body built mostly from muscle before. She wanted to do ... Something. Burn off the energy. Lucy wriggled back from the girl, far enough so she could re-fasten her loincloth. It was easy enough to lift the girl and turn her so that she faced the direction of their travel. Slipping from her horse, Lucy stretched her long legs and moved to the head of her horse, which turned its head to look at her. Lucy stroked its head, nose and scratched it under the chin as they walked, mumbling nonsensical words to it, as the infatuated girl looked down at her.

“That’s far enough. Stop right there!” A voice shouted out as several figures rose from the undergrowth. Two of the figures had drawn bows, the others wielded a collection of swords and maces. “There be a toll on this here road. Five pennies each.” Polly, Toby and Kevin, who were at the front, reigned in their horses and looked at each other. Lucy pulled her double headed axe out of its saddle loops and flexed her shoulders. Weird excitement was coursing through her and she felt, strangely, a little aroused.

“Chop chop, we haven’t all day!” The man demanded. Lucy walked past Polly and the two boys, into full view of the new arrivals, who looked suddenly nervous. “The money or we will shoot...” Lucy laughed and stepped forward. There was the twang of a loosed bow string and Lucy automatically jerked to the side, managing, just, to avoid the arrow. Reacting purely on instinct, Lucy raised her axe, flat side outwards and caught the second arrow on one of her blades.

The impact rang out like a bell as the point of the arrow head deformed and the shaft shattered, the wooden splinters slicing unheeded into Lucy’s torso. Like a door had been opened, intense rage swept into Lucy and she bellowed out a scream of pure rage and charged forward. The one with the demands raised a sword, which shattered when Lucy’s axe hit it. The half-moon blade of one side crashed into and through the man’s shoulder, cleaving it’s way half way down his chest with a meaty ‘Thwunk’. Lucy let out another yell, ripped her axe out of the corpse and raced towards the first archer, who was desperately trying to fit arrow to bow. Lucy slapped the bow aside with her free hand and rammed the point of her axe between the two half-moon blades, up under his chin. The pressure of the spike travelling through his skull made his eyes bulge outwards. Lucy easily swung the dead body round to intercept the arrow from the second archer, and she ran forward, holding the corpse in front like a shield and slammed the dead archer into the one with the mace. The rear of the arrow punched through mace man’s torso, ripping off its fetching against ribs. Slamming both bodies onto the ground. Lucy planted a booted foot onto the chest of the dead archer and leaned down to pick up the mace from dying mace man sandwiched between the ground and the archer. Another yell and a contraction of muscles sent the mace hurtling towards the second archer who took the airborne weapon to the chest in a blow that knocked him completely off his feet.

Pushing down on her foot, Lucy ripped the point of her axe free, ripping off most of the archers chin in the process. The reminder tried to, futilely, defend themselves from Lucy and her axe but her blood was up and there was no stopping her.

Taking in deep breaths. Lucy lowered the point of her axe onto the ground. She felt so good, so alive, so euphoric. It was as if she was in the tail end of a really good orgasm. A female orgasm, not the considerably inferior male one. Lucy turned to her friends, who were still sat upon their horses, mouths agape, Lucy smiled and turned to the girl. Lucy was feeling rather horny and wondered if the girl would be up for a quick shag. Except that there was no-one on her horse. Lucy’s forehead scrunched up in puzzlement. Lifting her axe, Lucy moved to the side so that she could see past her friends. The girl lay crumpled on the ground, an arrow sticking out from her chest.

“No!!!” Lucy raced over. The girls eyes were open, but lifeless. Crying Lucy turned to Kevin. “Do something!” She demanded. Kevin just shrugged. “You must have a healing potion. A resurrection spell, something!”

“I don’t have anything.” Kevin sorrowfully admitted.

Toby, still in shock at the quick and very one sided battle, opened his mouth. “She was just a non-player character, Luce...”

“Oh shit.” Polly quickly slid off her horse and all but ran towards Lucy. Toby’s words filtered through the emotional turmoil and Lucy registered the words. ‘Just an NPC.’ Lucy growled as the rage was back. She lifted her axe and stepped towards Toby. His head parted from his shoulders would be sooo satisfying ... Polly skidded to a stop in front of Lucy and placed a hand on her chest. Lucy looked down upon Polly and growled. “Lucy! Lucy! It’s me! Polly. Ignore the twat, he’s and idiot. Lucy, Lucy, it’s okay...” Polly glanced panicked at Kevin, nodding her head at Toby.

Kevin kicked his mare into motion and grabbed the reigns from Toby’s confused grasp. Kevin led the pair of then well clear of Lucy. “What? I don’t understand her. The girl is, well, was, just an NPC...” He said to Kevin.

“Keep your voice down you fucking idiot. Look at Luce! She’s damn near ready to take your fucking head off...”

“But I didn’t do anything!!!”

“I’m so sorry Luce.” Polly hugged Lucy.

It was if yet another door had been opened and all her rage slipped away. “She’s dead Polly...”

“I know, I know. I’m sorry. I truly am...”

“I loved her...”

“I know...”

Lucy sobbed into Polly’s top hat. “I really, really loved her...”

“It’s okay Luce...” Polly was struggling with the situation. She had never witnessed death outside of a game or a movie and the brutal actions of her friend had shocked her to her core. The way she had gone through those men, the way that her axe had torn their bodies asunder. Polly wanted to throw up. Yet she needed to be there for her friend, no matter how terrifying she had become. “It’s okay Luce ... I’m here.”

Kevin looked back at the two girls. He had never felt so useless, so incompetent in all his life. “Stay here Toby: Don’t say a fucking word. Seriously. Not a fucking peep.” He turned his horse and slowly moved over to Polly and Lucy.

Lucy looked up as he approached. “Your our healer Kev...”

“I know, but I don’t know how to here.”

“Your our healer Kev...”

Kevin opened his mouth but Polly shook her head “I’m sorry Luce. I really am...” It sounded lame, even to his ears.

“Fuck off.” Kevin nodded and turned away. Lucy pulled away from Polly and tenderly picked up the girls corpse and started to walk away. Polly made to follow “Leave me alone Polly.” Lucy said quietly, her voice hollow.

Polly squeezed her eyes shut as tears streamed from them. For want of anything better to do, Polly mounted her mare and guided it over to the two boys, deliberately not looking at the bloody corpses on the ground.

“Is she going to be okay?”

“I’ve absolutely no idea Kevin.”

“What should we do about her?”

“Leave her alone till she sorts her head out. God knows I need to sort mine out.” Polly set her mare into motion, away from the scene of battle.

Kevin looked back at Lucy, who was still walking away in the opposite direction. Her stallion slowly following, but even it was keeping his distance. “Fuck.”

Polly’s mind was in turmoil. Maybe she should have stayed with Lucy. Not saying anything, but there, if needed.. It was a bit late now, and she didn’t really know how to counsel someone in grief. Grief wasn’t something she had much experience of herself. And she was pretty sure being dumped didn’t count. The path dipped down a small valley, towards some trees. Maybe they should wait there for Lucy. But then, what happens if Lucy didn’t follow? How long should they wait? Maybe they should go back...

Toby trailed Polly slightly. She didn’t seem much in the mood for company, but wow! Lucy had kicked some serious arse! The way she had gone through those men was something to behold. It was absolutely awesome! Okay, what had happened to the girl was a bit shit, but really, she was only an NPC. Plenty more where they came from. Though she had been pretty fit to be honest. He would definitely have boned her. If he’d had the bits. Toby wondered if all the women here were like the girl. That would be awesome if you were to wake up with something like that in your arms in the morning. This was the best secret level ever. The change of environment from plain, to trees, went unheeded by Toby as he remembered the fight yet again, the way Lucy’s axe had sheared off limbs and how she had so easily deflected arrows...

Kevin felt. He wasn’t sure how he felt. Useless? Incompetent? A failure? He was their supposed leader. Their healer. Yet he had succeeded in being neither. He should have been there for Lucy, but he didn’t know how. It all felt like his fault. If only he could rewind time. Or reload a previous save. Do something different. How come he didn’t have powers? Where were his abilities? Where were his spells? Lucy obviously had access to her powers. Fuck, she had gone through those men like, like, a really angry barbarian with a great big fuck off axe ... How had she known how to wield that fucking thing? The grassland was turning to trees and the other two had pulled away from him. He needed to pull his finger out. Step up to the board. He was a mage, time to start acting like one.

Kevin looked down at his hand, his mind filled with determined resolve, he extended his hand outwards and concentrated. Really concentrated ... There was something, a tingle in his fingertips...

Fuck it. Polly decided that she would propose to the other two, that they stop, make camp and wait till morning. If Lucy hadn’t caught up with them by then, well, so be it.

There was a sudden roaring behind Polly, along with a blast of intense heat. Polly’s horse bolted in terror and it was all Polly could do to keep in the saddle.

“Dragon!” Toby screamed.

’Seriously?’ Polly thought. They had just lost their tank and some cunt had thrown a dragon at them? They had no chance. Fuck it! She wasn’t going to die running away. She hoped that it would be quick, and painless. She’d had enough of this level. And the game. She managed to regain control of her horse, slow it down and turn it round.

Toby screamed past on his horse. Literally screamed past. Fuck, he was pathetic. Polly pulled her daggers out and looked up from her horse...

No dragon, she looked around. No dragon. She looked behind. No dragon, but the tail of her horse was singed and smoking. She looked directly up, expecting to see nothing but claw and tooth. No dragon. What the fuck. Both Kevin and his horse were down, no movement from either. The ground in front was on fire, and in danger of getting larger in size. Fuck.

Polly kicked her horse into motion, galloping towards them. Slipping out the saddle before her horse had even stopped, she looped the reigns round it’s front leg and removed her cloak and started to beat out the flames.

It was hot and smoky. Toby pulled up, eventually, next to her nervous looking horse. “Well give me a fucking hand then!” Toby, bright red, dropped off his horse, removed his cloak and started to help with the flames. They managed to get the flames out and turned their attention to Kevin, who was out cold, or at least, Polly hoped he was unconscious, and trapped under his horse.

“What the fuck happened to Kev’s horse...?” A breathless Toby asked.

Now that the initial panic was over, Polly turned to where Toby was looking. Kevin’s horse was dead, or at least, Polly prayed to all the gods that it was dead, since it was missing most of the flesh from its head, revealing a large expanse of charred skull.

The smell was bloody awful. Kevin groaned and Polly felt a wave of relief. “Kev! Kev are you all right?”

Kevin looked blearily up at her. “I can’t move my leg. And what is that smell...”

Polly grabbed the saddle and tried to lift the horse. She didn’t succeed. “Toby, stop standing around like a prick and give me a hand...” If only they had some walking bag of muscle...

Eventually, using some fallen branches for levers, they managed to lift part of the dead horse enough for Kevin to drag himself clear. Kevin’s leg was scratched and cut, but wasn’t broken. They made their way to a patch of unburnt grass, clear of the smoke and stench of burnt horse.

Kevin turned to Toby who was dressed in just his skimpy bikini, as he hadn’t yet put his cloak back on. “Toby, You need to get some new clothes, or at least, never ever stand over me again with your legs spread.”

Polly rubbed some soot out of her eye. “What the fuck happened to your horse Kev, what did it and where the fuck did it go?”

Kevin looked down warily at his hands. “Umm, about that Polly. I think it was me...”

“Oh that’s just fucking wonderful.”

The source of this story is SciFi-Stories

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close