El Paso - Cover

El Paso

Copyright© 2022 by Joe J

Chapter 39

I guess disposing of George Howard could be considered the climax to my life as Ty Ringo McGuinn. After all, I had righted time by turning aside the Salt War, while still dispatching George and Charles Howard on the road to hell. Yet, if those were my only purposes for being here, why wasn’t I dead too? The only thing I could figure out was that Ty Ringo was alive when he shouldn’t be because Chet Benton was dead when he wasn’t supposed to be. Cosmic tit-for-tat, I reckoned.

Nope, my story wasn’t quite completed because I had to set in motion the chain of events that resulted in Tyler Lopez McGuinn being born in the future. Not only born, but born into a McGuinn family with some serious money. I realized that I had straightened out the kink in time at the peril of possibly eliminating myself in the future because, as Ty Ringo, I was a variable that wasn’t here before and I was seriously involved with my direct ancestors.

My personal life before the matter of the Howards was resolved was better than anything I could have wished for. After the Howards were dealt with, it was better than I could have dreamed.

When the Howards were alive and the Salt Wars were looming, the compulsion to fix the situation was always with me, regardless of what I was doing. Once George and Charles Howard met their fate, it was as if the weight of the world had been lifted off my shoulders. It took a few days after the showdown with Georgie Boy for that to register with me, because I was still discombobulated from the lightning bolt.

As I said before, the absence of the grinding sense of responsibility hit me at Juanita’s wedding. Belle said it was as if someone turned a switch and I was a new man. Without the distraction of healing the rift in time, I was able to focus more on what I wanted for the future, not just my Ty Ringo McGuinn future, but my Ty Lopez McGuinn future as well.


After the great time we had at Juanita’s wedding the week before, the ladies in my life thought it would be a good thing to have another party at the piano bar on the following Sunday. So after a nice dinner at Hector’s hacienda we adjourned to Belle’s place. This time I was included in the festivities from the get-go. Mina, Belle, Feleena, Connie and I put the bar to use that evening. Molly and Naomi had to get back to the boarding house to fix supper. The two women were best friends now, and Naomi had moved herself and her business into Molly’s.

Naomi and Molly’s friendship was good for both of them. They were good company for each other, and they made great business partners. It was Naomi who suggested that Molly’s rooming house would be the perfect place for the women working at the Gentlemen’s Club to live. Molly agreed and suddenly, for the first time ever, she had all of her rooms rented. Molly raved about what great tenants the women were, and how nice it was to have them around. Best of all, Molly and Naomi helped each other with their respective businesses. They were already talking about hiring another woman to help them out.

I also think that the pair had a personal relationship going on too. I mean think about it, here was Molly who loved to receive oral sex and there was Naomi who loved to give it. You didn’t have to be Dick Tracy to figure that one out. I was happy for them and so was Belle.

We had a nice time up in the piano bar. I couldn’t share any of the champagne because of my still iffy equilibrium, but it was fun being with the ladies anyway. Since none of the women were big drinkers, it didn’t take a lot of bubbly to make them giggly and lovable. I sat with them, laughing and joking for about thirty minutes, as they polished off the first bottle and started a second.

It took me all of five minutes to figure out that the other three were angling to get me and Mina together that day, and to tell the truth, the new me was all for it. Mina wasn’t a beautiful woman in the traditional sense. Her features were strong, with her firm jaw and long straight nose. In addition, she was taller than most men and very slender. Yet, she was one of the most intelligent women I’d ever met, she had character and she was honest and straight forward. Those things probably scared the crap out of most Victorian men, but they made her as attractive to me as Feleena was.

Belle poured everyone another glass of the sparkling wine and then stood up. She nudged me with her hip as she walked by me, headed towards the piano.

“Who wants to dance?” she asked.

Belle sat down at the piano and started playing a slow waltz. I asked Mina to dance, she accepted and we started swaying to the music. This evening Mina didn’t hesitate putting her arms around my neck and snuggling up close. Mina was long legged, so her crotch was even with mine. When she pressed against me, the old johnson sprang to attention like a soldier at reveille. Mina pulled back from me, but her look was inquisitive instead of offended.

“I did that to you?” she asked incredulously.

I nodded.

“You’re the only one who could have,” I stated, belaboring the obvious.

She wouldn’t leave it alone.

“How can that be? I’m homely and gangly and all these other women are beautiful. I could see you being that way if we were castaways on a deserted island, but here you have much better and very willing choices.”

I laughed, slid my hand down on her butt and pulled her tighter against my erection.

“You are much more attractive than you paint yourself Mina, and I’m crazy about you, just the way you are.”

She sighed and laid her head back on my shoulder.

“It scares me the feeling I get around you. Right now you could take me right here on the floor and I wouldn’t resist a second,” she whispered in my ear.

I laughed again and kissed her fine brown hair.

“I think I’d prefer our first time to be in a bed, but we need to make that happen soon.”

She gave me a sucking kiss on my neck that sent shivers up my spine.

“Very soon,” she murmured in agreement.

After dancing with Mina, I took a turn with Connie. Connie drinking tickled the hell out of me, because she was a little minx when she had a few.

She pulled my head down for a kiss, then whispered in my ear.

“I’m going to seduce Feleena tonight,” she said matter-of-factly.

“Really?” I whispered back.

“Positively,” she said with confidence, “and you are going to seduce Mina. Belle agrees that’s the way it should be, because for some reason, she and Feleena have decided they are sisters, but not lovers.”

That was all news to me, but it made a strange kind of sense I guess.

“Good luck with that,” I whispered in her ear as I waltzed her back to the table.

I danced with Feleena next. Feleena was feeling good from the champagne, and teased me about Mina.

“You have la muchacha flaca y alta (the tall and skinny girl) very aroused, My Love. Yet she is worried, because she doesn’t think she is pretty or experienced enough to make you happy. I think you will show her different tonight, eh?”

I smiled and nodded, keeping to myself that Mina wasn’t the only one who might learn something tonight. When the tune ended, I walked Feleena back to the table. Belle started playing a beautiful piece of dreamy romantic music, and I reached for Mina’s hand. She smiled sweetly at me, her eyes bright with excitement as she stood up. I wasn’t surprised as Mina molded her body against mine as soon as I took her in my arms. When I kissed her, she eagerly accepted my tongue in her mouth, and pushed her hips against my erection. When she moaned into my mouth, I couldn’t take it any longer. I broke the kiss and stepped back.

“Mina and I are going for a walk,” I said to the other women.

Belle nodded and kept playing. Connie gave me a wave and Feleena shot me a wink as they slow danced next to us.

I took Mina’s hand and led her straight to my apartment. She kept her pace down to the slower gait that I still had to use, but I could tell she’d have run if she could have. Mina surprised me somewhat by not being all that body shy when I undressed her. Her body was actually better than I imagined, she was small in the bust and hips, but she had incredibly long and well shaped legs. Her breasts were the size of small orange halves, but she had very prominent and sensitive nipples. She also had a nice little ass; it was small, but it stuck out enticingly. I hurriedly undressed and joined her on the bed. Mina made my day by exclaiming how big my unit was. It was no such thing, but if she wanted to think it was, I wasn’t going to burst her bubble over it.

I spent a lot of time on foreplay, trying to ensure that Mina had the best experience possible. I knew she was going to have a good night, when she had a small orgasm from me chewing on her nipples. She had a much bigger climax when I did a little noshing at the fur-burger diner. However, she saved her biggest climaxes for when I put on a condom and drilled her to the mattress. Mina wasn’t a screamer like Connie, but she was vocal during sex, so I had plenty of feedback about what she liked. When I draped those long slender legs over my shoulders and went into overdrive, Mina chanted yes, yes, yes until she had a huge climax.

Mina and I were cuddled up on the bed kissing as we waited for Ty Junior to recuperate, when Connie came in the apartment hand in hand with Feleena. Feleena was slightly glassy eyed and flushed, as Connie pushed her into the big bed. I glanced at Mina, worried that she’d bolt out of the room, and was relieved, as her expression was one of curiosity instead of revulsion.

I have to admit that I became an avid observer as well, when Connie captured both of Feleena’s wrists in one of her hands and held them to the mattress above Feleena’s head. Feleena was panting both from struggling and excitement, I suspect. Feleena was receiving her first clue as to how strong our little Comanche was.

Connie leaned in to kiss her, but Feleena turned her face away. Connie giggled at that, and turned Feleena’s face back towards her.

“Playing shy, are we? You weren’t turning your head upstairs,” Connie said.

Then Connie proceeded to kiss the dickens out of Feleena, and Feleena started kissing her right back. It was fun to watch Connie strip Feleena using only one hand. Not only was Connie strong, but she was as agile as a monkey. In a moment, Feleena was naked and moaning as Connie started fingering her while she latched her lips on a nipple. The action on the other side of the bed had my flagging member headed in the other direction. I had to smile when I saw that the show was exciting Mina, too.

“Gosh, that’s so arousing,” she murmured.

Not one to let a good thing go to waste, I started mimicking Connie. Anything she did to Feleena, I did to Mina.

Things ramped up another notch when Belle came in, stripped in about two seconds and joined me with Mina.

That evening, Mina became a full fledged and permanent member of our growing family. I wasn’t that surprised at Mina’s acceptance of everything involved, because Belle had already filled her in on our unique ‘family.’ Her conversion from missionary to red-hot lover wasn’t that big a stretch, when you consider that the missionary deal was a trade off for her father allowing her to attend Oberlin College in Ohio. Her overbearing father had also arranged her marriage to Alphonse Proctor. Alphonse was enthusiastic, conscientious and as dumb as a box of rocks. Mina saw immediately the advantages of our plural relationship.

The source of this story is SciFi-Stories

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close