Gabatrix: Legacy - Cover

Gabatrix: Legacy

Copyright© 2022 by CMed TheUniverseofCMed

Chapter 5: Snapping Things Into Shape Part 1

“Ugh...,” Mizu had just gotten out of bed as he groaned. It was too dark to see. The dim night lights in the room didn’t appear to be functioning. He had to rely on his hearing to help him out.

“Wha...,” he felt groggy. “Things ... not working correctly...,” he continued to mutter. “Guess the engineers have been ... too busy working on the shuttle to do anything else...”

The restroom. He needed to pee. It was late at night, but he knew it was difficult not to stir Li’lo and Jenta in their slumber, but the Lifen’s rooms were not absolute luxury hotel rooms either. The bed was something that everyone had to cram in to get some sleep, especially for three individuals. Thankfully, the two Yutilians were so small-statured that it was at least adequate.

Mizu still felt hazy as he stood up. He knew he only had a few hours of sleep. Thankfully, he knew where to go exactly. The layout was nothing challenging to figure out. Only one piece of furniture stood out, but reaching the restroom should be easy.

He began his slow lumbering walk. Within a few seconds, his knee and leg smacked the table in the center of the room.

“Ah!” He stammered, miscalculating where it was in the darkness. He felt a sharpness of pain as the sound reverberated in the room.

“Shit..., damn,” He cursed to himself quietly. “I guess Li’lo’s clumsiness is starting to rub off on me.” Mizu tried to listen for the sounds of stirring. However, there was none. Thankfully, he knew both of his wives were heavy sleepers, especially Li’lo, who snored.

Odd ... she wasn’t snoring. That was something that Mizu was all too used to by now. Instead, he composed himself and quickly rubbed his leg to help mask the pain that was in place. Eventually, within a few more seconds, the pain subsided.

He refocused himself and stepped around the table. Within another few seconds, his hand felt the bulkhead before he found the sliding door that led to the restroom. He pressed his finger on the side panel as the door slid open. He stepped in as it closed behind him.

The restroom was nothing big as a room of a military ship would have. It was barely big enough to fit two individuals, let alone three. He remembered that taking showers with his wives was a very cramped affair. Thankfully, due to the close quarters, it didn’t give Li’lo the opportunity to slip and fall. However, Mizu could still feel a tiny scar where she scratched him when she slipped on the metallic marble floor.

“Finally...” he whispered to himself. With the door closed, he could finally be able to relieve himself.

Upon hitting the panel, the lights turned on. What Dean saw caused him to recoil a little bit. This wasn’t the restroom ... not the restroom of his quarters on the Lifen. It was the restroom of the quarters of his apartment, his apartment back on Fort Batrice.

“What the fuck!?” he exclaimed to himself. “Li’lo! Jenta!” he yelled out to them, but there was no response. Instead, it was dead quiet in the room. It was as if he was somehow transported light years away to his home ... his former home.

Mizu reached over to turn the lights on in his room. It confirmed to him what he was seeing. He debated reaching the panel to call for help, but an overwhelming fear filled his thoughts. Where were his wives? Where was the Lifen? Where was everybody?

“I must be losing my mind ... yeah ... that’s what’s happening. Dean was smoking something, and my lungs somehow caught a whiff of it ... yeah ... just ... a hallucination ... just a hallucination...”

He shook his head and returned to the bathroom. Some cold water should snap him back into reality. He waved his hand over the faucet as water began to flow out. Mizu dove his hands into it and began to splash his face. He closed his eyes as he rubbed the liquid over and over again. The coldness felt hard, as if he was pouring ice onto his cheeks.

He was breathing hard as if all he needed to do was open his eyes. If he did, then he would be back on the Lifen. That was his assumption was, at least.

When he reopened his eyes, he realized he was still in the same restroom on Fort Batrice. However, something else from the mirror’s reflection made him recoil in terror. The voice of the older male stranger was enough to send shivers up his spine

“Hello, Mizu ... my former prized serviceman,” the voice said with sheer professional delight. A hint of animosity could be heard as well.

Mizu turned around and saw the man ... the man that is Fleet Admiral of Fort Batrice and Batrice’s defense forces. He was dressed in a black and red formal dress uniform. The blue and red of UHN colors were absent. On his side was a red armband. It depicted the crutched green cross. The pale complexion and former Australian accent were present in his voice. It had to be him standing not that far from the restroom entrance.

“Fleet Admiral Baxton,” Mizu said. “It’s you.”

“Your uniform,” Baxton remarked as he scanned him. “It needs to be ironed better.”

Mizu stopped and looked at himself. He clearly remembered that he was in his boxers, but now, he was wearing the same black and red uniform. The same band was on his arm. He shook in his place as he gave a look of animosity to him.

“Hmmph...,” Baxton grunted. “Look at you. Regardless of the ... setbacks ... you’ve still developed into a fine soldier.” The Fleet Admiral reached over and used his two fingers to brush a piece of lint that was on Mizu’s shoulder.

“Where ... why are you here?” he asked the Fleet Admiral.

“This is my station. I can be wherever I want to be. I had to make sure to check up on you ... to see if you were alright.”

“Alright!?” Mizu got emotional. “You sadistic psychopath! What have you done to my family? Where are they!?”

Baxton lightly smiled at him. “There he is ... the anger. My boy, I think you would’ve done the Khmer Rouge a great service with that form of passion.” He sighed, turned, and walked closer to the window overlooking the spinning ring cities on Fort Batrice. “Such a powerful station ... such a powerful people ... and such a powerful history ... utterly momentous.”

“WHERE!?” He exclaimed to the officer.

“What do you think, Petty Officer Mizu?” Baxton asked as he turned to look at him. “What do you think happens to traitors?”

“Traitor? I was never a traitor. I was loyal!” Mizu gestured wide with his hands. “You ... you did this! You made this become what it is! Batrice is living a lie, and you’re playing along with it.”

“A necessity if we are to win the war, Mizu. Weakness cannot be tolerated. Surely you are playing a disservice to that uniform that you’re wearing. Even a proper soldier of the Khmer Rouge knows that attachments to the family are a weakness that could mean defeat in battle. However, if you know the history of former Earth, you know what’s necessary for the survival of Batrice. So, I will ask you again. What do you think happens to traitors ... to the traitor’s family after they betray Batrice?”

Mizu could feel anger fill his veins as his teeth clenched. He balled his fists and walked towards him. “You won’t even pretend that you’re not a Neo Khmer Rouge dictator ... a tyrant ... a monster. I did it before, and I’ll do it again. If I ever see you, I’ll kill you. Fuck you!”

Mizu stepped forward and pulled his arm back. He then swung hard with a right hook straight towards Baxton’s face, but Baxton seemed to anticipate it. The Fleet Admiral was not feeble. He took a step back and pulled out an extendable baton. He pressed the button to extend the hard metal rod before swinging it hard at Mizu’s face. The Fleet Admiral was surprisingly fast and hard, bashing straight into the petty officer’s skull.

There was a sudden hard thump that echoed in the room. Mizu felt the impact of the metal rod as it collided with him. Pain ... ringing ears ... haziness ... it was everywhere. His vision felt blurry as he fell to the ground, nearly unconscious. All energy was pulled away from his body.

“I ... ca...,” he tried to say as he lay on his stomach. There was blood on the floor ... it was his blood ... how much damage? He was hit ... no ... everything was hurting.

He barely felt it. Baxton had stepped around and behind him. The Fleet Admiral took a knee, grabbed Mizu’s hair, and pulled his head up. He then used his metal baton to grab around his throat and hold him in a brutal chokehold. The Fleet Admiral grimaced as he had clearly won the brief fight.

“You think that you can betray me!?” Baxton exclaimed, holding his head close to his. “You think that you can betray the hardworking people of Batrice!? Go shooting up my men and this station so you can go and fuck your little Itrean whores?”

“You...” Mizu coughed. “Blamed ... them...” he swallowed hard. “Inno ... cent.”

“You think that you can taint the human race? Make little half-breed mongrel scum that’s going to dare return and attack Batrice!? No ... no ... we won’t have that. Come to the window ... you want to know where they are!? Your family?”

Baxton pulled on Mizu’s body as he felt his neck was being torn hard. His body was being lifted. The pain, shock, and anxiety were intense. He was barely breathing. Somehow, he could see his view being lifted. He was able to see out of the window of his apartment.

What Mizu saw was horrifying. Fort Batrice wasn’t the same as he remembered it. Flags of the new Khmer Rouge movement were waving proudly on the buildings as if nothing had happened. Outside in one of the streets was a row of individuals all kneeled to the ground. On the other side were a row of black and red dressed guards armed with rifles. The kneeling individuals ... Mizu recognized one of them in the distance. It was his mother. Two more were Yutilian women, Li’lo, and Jenta.

“If you were a good little soldier,” Baxton told him. “Like those good little Khmer Rouge boys and girls, I would have had you do the honor and had you execute your family, but you don’t even have the courage to do it. You decided ... to turn on Batrice like the traitor you are! So, I’ll make sure to do it for you. Consider this as ... relief from their imprisonment. How would you like for them to die? Firing squad? Lynching? Poison? It will all be broadcasted through the UWAN ... the people that helped bore the traitor into existence. Everyone will know. They will all know! Decide quickly, or I’ll do it for you.”

“NOOO!”

There was a sudden flash as Mizu’s eyes opened up. He was lying on a bed and screaming. His body lifted up, almost causing his head to nearly hit the top portion of the alcove bed. He moved so hard and violently that Li’lo, lying in bed to his right, was flung off him. Her naked body rolled till she fell off the bed and went careening to the floor. A nice little thump sound echoed in the room as she hit the floor.

“Oww ... ow ... owie,” Li’lo remarked as she started to stand up slowly. What had happened? Mizu was trying to make sense of everything.

It was a dream ... everything that he was experiencing earlier was a dream. He felt a sudden relief. He had to regain his senses. He turned his head to the left to see Jenta had been almost squished into the wall of the bed. She had woken up and was spooked.

“I ... I’m sorry,” Mizu said. He knew now that it had reached the fourth day since they made their trip to Gu’ii’lo’trelda. It was late at night. The dim lights in the room’s corner were the only illumination source that he could see. However, that soon changed as Li’lo pressed the button to turn the lights on in the alcove. It caused Mizu’s eyes to wince from the overhead illumination.

“Are you alright?” Mizu asked Li’lo.

“Yeah...” Li’lo responded. She moved her body, tail, and hips around. “I think that we might need a bigger bed.”

Mizu sighed. He was thankful for having their own quarters, but this room only had two alcove beds. These bunks were nothing big and clearly not designed for three occupants. Even Li’lo had been sleeping near the very edge.

He looked over to his wives to assess them further. Li’lo’s nakedness had been something that Mizu was all too acquainted with. If anything, she seemed more stunning as the months had passed. Her light green scales and yellowish underbelly were present. Her belly showed her to be in her early pregnancy. Her breasts had been a little ampler. Her green and yellow feathers flowed from her head, arms, and tail.

“Before you climb back in,” he told her. “Let’s tuck in those bed sheets so you won’t slip off again.”

“Do you think that we should take turns sleeping with you?” Li’lo asked with some clicks in her voice.

“No ... no...,” Jenta said in reply. She extended her hand over Mizu’s stomach.

“I don’t want to, either,” Li’lo added as she took her clawed fingers and worked with the sheets.

“Jenta, are you sure you are alright?” Mizu asked her.

“I’m fine...” Jenta replied. “I heard you ... Ummm ... what’s the word? Mumble?”

Mizu looked over Jenta’s body. The noticeable differences between a Fo’mil and a non-Fo’mil were apparent. She was flat-chested. Her white pinkish feathers and white scaly body glowed from the overhead lights. She also had a form of yellowish underbelly to her, where the scales were the smoothest. The bedsheets covered most of her body except her head, neck, and clawed fingers that grasped the top of the sheets.

“I was having a nightmare,” Mizu commented.

“Was it about your family?” Li’lo asked.

“Yeah ... it was. It was nothing ... it was nothing.” He shook his head.

Jenta took her hand and extended it to Mizu’s bare chest. “No ... not ok,” she said.

“She’s right,” Li’lo took her clawed fingers and pressed them together. “It hurts us to see you hurting.”

“It’s ... nothing can be done about it. Batrice won’t allow me to talk to my family ever since I blasted us out of that station. I think that they’re alright...”

They could see that he wasn’t too convinced of his last statement. Li’lo shook her head. She took her hand, balled it into a fist, and drove it to her other hand.

“We won’t stand for that,” Li’lo said defiantly. “I will keep pressuring lady Ifra and Ambassador Kane to push their negotiations to Batrice. They will most certainly allow you to talk to them.”

Mizu didn’t seem convinced. “Somehow, I don’t think Batrice is going to want to talk to me after what I did. I betrayed them, killed some of them because I knew what I was doing was right. Yet ... those people still live in my thoughts. It’s ... hard to shake it out.” He remained strong, but sorrow still radiated from his face.

Li’lo reached over and took the young man’s hand before placing it on her belly. Her soft scale-like skin was pushed outward by a small degree.

“It wasn’t a mistake,” she told him with the utmost sincerity. “You saved both of our lives and our honor. What Batrice did to ... umm ... the word? Disservice us. Yes ... that’s it. They bombed themselves and blamed us. They kill humans and Itreans so that their government can flourish. That’s ... that’s not nice.”

“Heh...,” he stopped himself from laughing. “No ... I guess it isn’t nice. I guess I can’t blame what I got out of it too.” He tried to smile at them.

“And we are getting close,” Li’lo felt a small amount of cheer. “Having children together is such a nice idea, Jenta.”

Jenta put her hand over her snout. Her beak rested upon Mizu’s side. “One more week,” she commented.

“Have you had a chance to talk to Iz’tre?” Mizu asked them.

“We did,” Li’lo said. “Iz’tre mentioned that she wanted to be part of the Uiok’Jahjin ceremony,”

“Really? Umm...,” Mizu seemed to think about it.

“Yes,” Jenta remarked as she pulled herself to the back of the alcove.

“Why? The whole Uiok’Jahjin idea is something that ‘we’ should enjoy. I agree that the ceremony is something that is only meant to be shared with the absolute closest of kin. In other words, you two and just you two.”

“Well ... she is a Gersin. Gersin enjoy children and raising them. Gersin are also qualified sages for the ceremony too.”

“Really? I remember another ceremony that was done back on Fort Batrice. They had a sage or shaman that did it if a family member wasn’t present.”

“Yes, Iz’tre is qualified to oversee it, but to her, the creation of life is sacred.”

“I think she should see it,” Jenta added. “I like her.”

Mizu scratched his chin. “Hmmm ... I was ... really hoping to do everything ... well ... naked and all that. Uiok’Jahjin is a ... sexually intensive moment, especially if the other present is a second wife. Are you two really sure about having her a part of this?”

“Yes,” Li’lo nodded. He looked over to Jenta, that also did the same thing.

“We can still do it naked,” Jenta said. “I will be naked when I lay my egg.”

“You have to be naked,” Li’lo put her hands to her hips. “Laying an egg means having your crotch open, dummy. It’s what I’ll do when I give birth.”

“I think she means us three can all be naked during the ceremony,” Mizu remarked. “I’ll have to think about it ... especially when a stranger is involved.”

“Please,” Li’lo asked innocently.

“Iz’tre is no stranger,” Jenta said. “She’s a friend.”

Mizu sighed as he looked at both of the women. “I guess I’m outnumbered on this decision.”

“Ha,” Li’lo remarked as she practically leaped onto Mizu. She seemed happy, but her tail swung hard. It hit the panel while she jumped, causing the lights to be shut off. She had miscalculated. The top of her head feathers scrapped and hit the top of the bunk before the forehead finally made contact. In less than a split second, she tried to counter the jump and lower herself as she landed on Mizu’s body. However, in her attempt to recover, her forward-clawed fingers extended and jabbed her mate’s chest. Two of the nails lightly cut and scrapped him.

“Owww,” Mizu remarked, feeling a stinging sense of sharp pain.

“Oww ... oww ... owie,” Li’lo added as she rubbed the top of her head.

“Uh ... ah,” he grunted and touched the panel turning the lights back on. He could see the nails that had dug onto him. He lightly pulled the fingers off of him, leaving a light trickle of blood.

“Oh,” Jenta remarked as she extended her hand to Li’lo, that was cringing from the hit.

“Ugh ... second time this week. You are going to keep sending me to the medical bay at this rate.”

“I’m sorry,” Li’lo shook off the hit and pulled her body away to the edge of the bed. “Clumsy me.”

Mizu sighed again as the pain resided. The bleeding wasn’t that bad and quickly halted. If it had dug any deeper, she would have left a scar or would have been much worse.

“Do you enjoy it here?” Jenta asked him.

“Well ... making these shuttles have been something,” he remarked. “Dean is...” he paused. “The guy is just weird. Overall, though, I can’t really say. I’m used to Fort Batrice being ... stationary and having gravity. Here it’s less space and floaty, and we move around a lot. Especially since we jumped to the Cebravis system yesterday.”

“We’re together ... that matters.”

“True.” He took a deep breath. “Found any work to do on the ship?”

“I help cook. I help clean the ship with the engineers.”

“Oh, that was ‘you’ they were talking about. Amelia mentioned about an Itrean that was helping her clean one of the passageways today.”

Jenta did a few quick nods. “Yes. The engineers are happy for me to help them.”

“They could use all the help that they need too. They are very busy with this project.”

“That’s good. How about you?” he turned and asked Li’lo.

“I talk with dignitaries here, help make arrangements, and serve clerical work with Shira. The Captain is so prompt, and she always knows what she’s doing. She should work in law.

“Well, she was a prior Captain ... umm, Adjunct on her ship. She’s something else to make it this far.”

“I like her. Every day, she always has something for me to do.”

“You know ... I heard somebody mention that we might be landing on Cebravis.”

“We are?” Jenta asked. Her feathers lightly rose upon hearing that.

“It’s true!” Li’lo stated. “I heard Shira talking about it. “Umm wait ... she told me that I shouldn’t tell anyone. Oops.”

“Probably not wanting to get anyone’s hopes up in case it doesn’t happen.”

“Still, I spoke with the mayor on New Hampton and made requests for landing rights near the ... umm, what is it called again? Oh, the Great Island of Jellico.”

“Never heard of it, but...” he smiled. “Still ... That would be awesome to see it. I have to see the planet at least once.”

That was a hint of good news for him as he rested his head back against the pillows. He propped his arms around the both of them as they huddled up to him. There was an overwhelming feeling that things around him were troubling but not outright horrific. The nightmare he had should have been nothing. It had to be nothing. He was worrying about things that might not be true. At least, that was what he was trying to convince himself. It was best to let it go and enjoy the moment. Besides, he couldn’t argue the fact that he had two wives.

“Well ... what time is it?” He asked.

“0213,” Li’lo answered.

“Another five hours before having to return to work again. I guess we should get back to sleep.”

“Are you sure? I’m wide awake.”

“Well, of course, you are. You get four hours of sleep, and that’s all you need.”

“But can you...,” Jenta tried to ask him almost in a whisper, but she paused. There were a couple of clicks in her voice.

“What?” He replied.

“Before we sleep ... I want to...”

She took her beak-like snout and began to rub it against his face. He reciprocated as he felt the desire to kiss her on the nose. Li’lo already knew where this was going. She took her fingers and reached beneath the sheets. Her hand was careful this time, making sure not to cut into him. His bare body was smooth to the touch. She could feel the fine line of pubic hair. By now, this was all but common. Being tightly knit together in bed tended to promote a particular form of romanticism about it.

Before Mizu knew it, he was kissing Jenta on the mouth. Jenta, on the other hand, had more than adopted to kissing. If anything, she had learned to open her mouth just enough that she could use the tip of her elongated snout to simulate kissing. However, she could only open it up so much before her large row of pointy teeth could hamper that process.

Li’lo’s hand enveloped Mizu’s member. He was already in the process of having an erection, but it was only accelerating the process. Both women started using their tails to rub against the man’s legs. Jenta’s tail was considered to be the most elegant. The extra row of feathers acted as a feather duster applied to human skin. It was incredibly soft and luxurious to the touch.

Li’lo leaned her head closer as she grasped the base of his shaft and started to pump it slowly. It was aggressive enough that she could feel his scrotum bounce and lurch to her fingertips. She then pressed her stubbier snout across his face.

It felt wholesome to Mizu that he disengaged his kiss upon Jenta. He then faced Li’lo before he started to kiss her on the snout. Li’lo had a slightly better way of kissing than Jenta. It mostly had to do with the smaller nose. There was a natural attraction and stimulation caused when Li’lo’s breasts would brush his side.

However, Jenta was demanding. She took her beak and rubbed it close to the passionate kissing. Her tail and a more extensive array of feathers were the only way she could pull him away from her. She started to rub his hip and sides some more. The soft texture felt like silk to Mizu.

“Mate her,” Li’lo gently asked him in a low whisper. She pulled her head back as Mizu understood.

Mizu was all too used to what would happen next. He had fully disengaged from Li’lo and turned his attention to Jenta. Both of them had a certain innocent quality to them, but it was Jenta that seemed to garner the most attention of the two. There was a part of Mizu that wondered why. By now, he had partially concluded that Jenta was purposely acting afraid and scared. This was a relatively common tactic that Yutilians did, and that was to play innocent. Its goal was to lower the person’s guard or help provoke a form of empathy. In this case, he knew that it was impossible to fight it. The Yutilians had to survive against the much bigger Itrean species for all good reasons. Even if she played the role, she wasn’t doing it out of mischievous or malevolent reasons. If anything, it only caused him to magnetize at her more.

Before he knew it, he climbed on top of her. He had enough room above him that he was able to perfectly adjust his knees and hips to position himself above her. He was careful not to place his weight over her stomach. Inside of her, an egg was almost formed. Too much of that weight would have crushed it. Humans weighed much more than the typical Yutilian. Even her body wasn’t that resilient.

However, this didn’t stop him from using his arm strength to hold his upper torso up to be parallel with her. He looked down upon her as she opened up her legs. Mizu could feel her hands cradling his back and hips. His hardened member was seemingly enormous even if he wasn’t the most endowed of individuals.

“Beautiful...,” he told her as he took his hand and fingers and felt her feathery scale face. It was smooth and warm to the touch.

“Protector,” Jenta replied back.

Li’lo scooted her body to be as close to Jenta and Mizu as possible. She laid on her back and carefully used her hands to caress the two.

There was a brief moment when Mizu would encompass everything that led him to where he was. It seemed to be a pattern in lovemaking. He absolutely loved them both and was happy with his new life, but at times, he knew that they weren’t human. His brain had to attune to this change. He was more than used to it, but it was a radical adjustment. His hand would carefully go down her neck and feel across Jenta’s chest. The lack of breasts would have felt unusual. Even if the woman were flat-chested, she would have had nipples for him to play with. In this case, there was nothing there but smooth scaly skin. Regardless, his body and mind had several months to change with the times. It proved to have been a benefit for him that he was all too aware of. Now he had two wives, something that he knew was going to be more commonplace for many humans that took on Itreans for their mates.

“I love you,” he said to her.

“My mate, my love,” Jenta said.

“Perfect mate,” Li’lo added.

“I have no regrets in having the both of you.”

“No regrets in being a mother too ... to the both of us.”

Mizu said nothing more as he felt the feathery tail of Jenta wrap around his legs and buttocks. Within a few seconds, he positioned the tip of his rigid member to her entrance. Jenta lightly closed her reptilian eyes. Mizu could feel the warm wetness coursing from her. Then, with a firm thrust, he drove into her.

Jenta shook as she felt the fat and enormous cock thrown into her nether regions. Humans were naturally much bigger than Yutilians or Aksren. Ratio-wise, Mizu was quite big for her. However, Jenta’s body had been used to this. Her mind seemed to anticipate it far better than ever before. Her vaginal muscles would stretch far quicker to handle it. Even then, several seconds were needed before she would nod and open her eyes.

Mizu began to pump his hips into her. Jenta would make a series of short breaths as the pain would fully reside. Deep down, Mizu’s member would bump several ridges before he was now buried to the hilt.

“It ... feels good,” Jenta told him.

“I keep feeling the egg,” he replied back.

Inside Jenta’s cervix was the egg. Technically, the tip of Mizu’s member was nowhere touching it, but the egg pressed against the fleshy walls. Every time he thrust into her, it would counter and press down upon him. It was an incredible feeling and something that Jenta would feel as well. Deep down, life was growing. His soul would feel like he was connected to her.

Immediately, Mizu could feel an orgasm building. Even if it was less than a minute, the pleasure was absolutely intense. This was nowhere near his fault. The tight confines of her cloaca-like tunnel would grip hard onto his shaft like a vice. The slickness of his prior ejaculations into her served as a natural lubricant. Being big didn’t always mean that it was better. Human and Itrean intercourses could be incredibly short as a result. The friction was heavy, and he repressed the desire to moan.

Mizu had no choice, but to slow down his thrusts, give his body a moment to cool down on the need to release. He wanted for the both of them to enjoy this sexual encounter just as he had done numerous times. He recomposed and repositioned himself. He lifted his torso up and rested upon his knees. His head was resting upon the ceiling of the alcove. He grappled onto Jenta’s hips. Her legs and tail were neatly wrapped around him. From his viewpoint, he had a fantastic view of the naked bodies of his two wives.

The source of this story is SciFi-Stories

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close