Lost Empire - Cover

Lost Empire

Copyright© 2015 - 2019 by Pars001.All rights reserved.

Chapter 82

0001 - Tempro
0003 - Conner- Thomas
0097 - Ace - Zimmel
0098 - Lucy
0101 - Shelby (mother ship)
0125 - Lars
0130 - Gillese
0200 - Ellen
0250 - Tendra
0301 - Rodrick
0403 - Johnathon
0778 - Jan
0798 - Celeste - Shelby (human)
0805 - Toran
0808 - Radella
0881 - Handrax
0908 - Tara - Mara
1000 - Sherry


Ungrown - unnumbered


0100 - Derry (father ship)
Rescued from Tendraxians
so far


4 on Shelby 2 in re-gen
8 on Lucy


Known and OR numbered


0501 - Thaddeus
???? - Lena


missing - 0667 - Marco
0999 - Zan - still lost


“It is over, brother.” Kandra said as several guards placed the Delcron in restraints. The Delcron struggled then saw that it was useless. “We again have allies, as you can see,” Kandra pointed to the two huge ships. “They are far more powerful than we are.”

“You are deluding yourself if you think that, they will actually aid us.” The restrained Delcron sneered at Kandra.

“I know enough, enough to know that, they are far more honorable than you will ever be.” Here Kandra pointed to the view screen showing the hundreds of destroyed ships in orbit. “That is a sign of a coward, attacking without even a chance to die with honor. I should behead you, here and now for your treachery.”

The, restrained Delcron again sneered, “so like you brother, to do this with no hon...”

“No,” started Kandra, “I have decided to behead you before the people, to let them see just how foul you are.”

The restrained Delcron’s face showed shock, then a look of contempt returned. “What do you know of honor? You, who left your people alone as well as home world undefended!”

“Not undefended ‘til you destroyed the home fleet. You treacherous piece of filth! You care not for the empire, as is evident by the destruction.” Kandra said between clenched teeth.

“So, it will be that way, Good! I Kattra, challenge you for the throne. By family, by law, by the throne, you cannot deny me this. After I take your head and your heart, all will know what I already do, that you are unfit for the throne. I can therefore deny that you were ever related to me as if I do now.” Kattra spit out.

Kandra’s eyes flared as a low growl issued from his throat. “I accept your challenge, that way I can finally blot out the disgrace of the family.”

“It shall be me that restores this family’s honor. Afterwards we will blow these new allies away with our superior fleet.” Kattra sneered.

Kandra was about to speak then realized the folly of speaking in anger. “You are far more arrogant than I at first thought. We are nothing to these new allies. I among many, saw them decimate almost half a Creagon battle fleet with ease. One should be better forewarned before one can make claims as you have.”

“Bah! Our own ships can do this as well,” Kattra hissed out.

“True enough brother, though not within a minute.” Kandra replied. Kattra’s eyes flared wide a moment as Kandra replayed the recent battle. “Do not think you can just walk in and take the empire.”

“It matters not, I will ascend the throne of our world. I have more connections than you’ll ever know.” Kattra again sneered.

“Perhaps, though as I am sure you learned, having an empire and ruling an empire, are two different things. From what I have seen? The empire wouldn’t have lasted a year if that under you.” Kandra calmly stated. “To make sure you do not ... forget our ceremony, you will remain here, ‘til it is time.”

Kattra began to struggle more, “you cannot do this!”

“Oh, but I can, I am still the rightful Emperor ‘til I am defeated. Having made this challenge, you will remain to complete it.” Kandra said.

“Have no fear you great buffon, I will be there and I will prevail. I will show all of the kingdom that, I am the rightful ruler of this realm!” Kattra again spit out.

“We Shall see brother, take him to a cell, he is to be treated well. If any harm comes to him, ANY harm, those responsible will be severely punished!” Kandra growled.

The guards on the bridge quickly bowed as Kattra was taken away. All could hear him nearly screaming in protest, along with a great many threats.

Kandra turned back to the view screen that held the visage of Thomas. Thomas face held a wide smile at the drama he’d just viewed.

“It’s with regret that I had to involve our allies in this internal affair.” Kandra said.

Thomas nodded, then slightly bowed, “As you said, it is far different ruling a kingdom, than having one. As my own emperor has said it can at times be more than frustrating.”

Kandra nodded his head, “so your emperor is learning quickly. It is good that he is far smarter than I thought he was at first.” Thomas’s face changed to anger at this comment. “Relax friend, I meant no offence, the fact that he is as smart as he is shows promise.”

Thomas visibly relaxed, the others and I have been through far too much with him. We owe him our lives many times over, so we are highly devoted to him.”

Kandra saw the sincerity and look of fierce devotion on Thomas face. He hadn’t seen anything like that since his father was alive.

“It is good to have such loyalty from those around you.” Kandra said feeling a moment of jealously.


Jimison hit the wall at an accelerated speed, Difina quickly hitting the wall next to him. They were breathing hard as they both growled at their master Kimon. No matter how much faster they got, they still hadn’t been able to get a hit in.

They both moved into defensive positions, though Jimison could swear that for the briefest moment he’d seen a smile on their master’s face.

Kimon had indeed smiled for a second, not only had they listened, they were no longer slow. Then again, he thought, they were barely challenging him. True they were far more deadly than they were a week ago they still needed more.

“So,” Kimon started, “it appears that I won’t have to kill you after all. Though as slow as you are still moving, I am not seeing that much hope either.”

“We are sorry master we are doing all we can to learn, is there any other lessons we need that would help?” Jimison said as he bowed to the floor.

“Hmmm, perhaps, what I said before still applies. What I think the both of you need to do, reach out further. Feel for more than movement, also heat, the sound of a heartbeat, the smell of sweat. Feel for the energy that you have, far different than that of your opponent. Go rest think on this, we have little time left before your joining, then your departure.” Kimon replied.

Both bowed as they departed the training room, Kimon pulled a comp a moment later. Setting it on the floor he activated it.

A moment later a hologram of Derrick appeared. “They are finally starting to advance into the higher forms of the art. I am not sure if they will be where I want them to be in two weeks. They are more deadly now, though they will need far more if they are to survive.”

“You’re telling me you will need more time? Not sure if I can get it for you, a few days yes, another week? Not sure if we can get that, especially since her not returning could cause civil unrest on her planet.” Derrick replied.

Kimon sighed, “I will do my best sire, it will help though I may have to go to them. Without the full training they may not survive that long.”

Derrick nodded, “do all that you can, they may surprise you. Hell, as I remember Greeson did.”

Kimon nodded, “that was true sire we shall see.”


Hartwell could only shake his head at the further readings Johnathon had displayed. The more he saw the angrier he got. Were the males of Bee’s planet so afraid of the females, that they did this? What in the hell had they been thinking? Dominance was one thing, this? This seemed to be an extreme form of slow death and torture.

It was taking all Hartwell had not to growl nor hit and beat upon something. Shaking his head, Hartwell knew that Bee would grow more afraid if he lost his temper.

Fortunately, Hartwell was watching Bee when she started to slightly shudder. Even before several alarms went off as Johnathon appeared next to the bio-bed.

“I am reading an adverse reaction to the built-up chemicals within her blood stream. I am also reading a type of partial immunity, one that is rapidly failing at the moment.” Johnathon said.

“Is there anything that you can do?” Hartwell asked. “The counter measures I injected her with, added to that though,” Johnathon was saying when Bee, started to scream as her body started to convulse.

“Damnit Johnathon! Fucking do something!” Hartwell shouted.

“I am administering more of the counter measure, though much more than this may kill her. So far the reaction is slowing though she is still in danger.” Johnathon answered.

“I thought you said that this would work!” Hartwell shouted feeling completely powerless. He looked closer at Bee even as her body was still shaking.

Bee’s face turned toward Hartwell, “I am sorry My Lord that I wasn’t stronger, please do not punish my sister and the others.”

“Bee, I would never do that to them or you. I thought you knew that by now.” Hartwell said.

“I am sorry My Lord, it takes a very long time for us to trust, as you say anyone. Even more so a male, especially one that we feel so deeply for.” Bee said as she screamed again, her back lifting off the bio-bed, then she went limp as she lost consciousness.

Johnathon issued a sigh as he nodded to Hartwell. “All her biological readings are returning to normal. I have all medical records from mother and my brothers and sisters searching for a cure. It does appear that we have a partial though we will need a complete cure.”

“I my go out on my own and show the males of her planet, what true punishment is. I may be a civilian soon at the rate I am going.” Hartwell growled out.

Johnathon could only stare at Hartwell after this statement. Surely the Emperor would allow them to stop her planet’s mistreatment without so much violence. Then again, as the A.I. had seen, with the many centuries, it might be the only thing that might work.

Hartwell watched closely as Johnathon worked at break-neck speed to heal Bee. “I hope that you can help her Johnathon, I would feel lost if you can’t. I am starting to have feelings for her, more than I thought I ever would.”

“I have noticed that your respiration, heart rate, pulse all seem to accelerate when you are near, Bee as you call her. As you said you have feelings for her, I have seen this before. I believe that the humanoids at that time said they were in love. Are you in this love prime?” Johnathon asked.

Hartwell sighed, “I’m not sure Johnathon, never been in love so, I am not sure. Thing is though, I need to find out before I get myself killed.” Neither noticed the slight smile on Bee’s face.


Oni was starting to grow slightly irritated. Kimon, had left moments after Mara Callie had entered the room. The only problem was that the longer Oni had tried to get Callie and Greeson to speak the less they did.

Here it was hours later, they were no closer to a resolution than they were when they started. A small growl issued from her throat as she looked at Callie and Greeson.

“I believe that I now see my intended’s frustration with his students. I see that, I am going to have to go about this differently.” Oni said. Deep in thought a few moments Oni finally nodded. “I believe I have a solution for this situation.”

“A solution?” Greeson said.

“Yes, Gakusei of my mate. It is obvious that you have a great hatred for this female. You are my mate’s greatest Gakusei, therefore I suggest that you kill her now, so you can continue training.” Oni said calmly.

“Kill me? I’m not so sure the Emperor would like that. I am one of his general’s daughters, also a ship captain of one of his ships. I...” Callie was saying shock in her voice.

Oni was waving her hand in a dismissive manner, “It matters not, we need the great student back. Since the both of you refuse to talk, to end this emotional conflict, you should end her therefore the conflict.”

Greeson’s mouth dropped open as he could only stare at Oni, then at an even more astonished Callie.

The source of this story is SciFi-Stories

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close