Cat Fight
Chapter 29

Copyright© 2016 - 2017 All rights reserved.

TERMS

tinton - 2 1/2 seconds
specton - 2 1/2 minutes
Toton - 2 1/2 hours
minton - 2 1/2 days
daycon - 2 1/2 weeks
Malant - 2 1/2 months
quant - 2 1/2 years
galant - 2 1/2 centuries
Metson - 2 1/2 inches
maclon - 2 1/2 feet
heckson - 2 1/2 miles
tetson - 2 1/2 acres unit - 2 1/2 ccs
Tac - 2 1/2 pounds

Mayan Terms

p’uchik - spank
nohchil - Chief
Ahau - King
k’aat - Claim
k’iimil - Death
taak’in - gold

Characters

Bill Axor (AKA Ambrose) - Lion clan, Cit-Chac-Coh
King Tomco Traxor - Bill’s dead father, Lion clan
King Tobias Traxor - Bill’s dead brother, Lion clan
Queen Trianna Axor - Bill’s dead mother, Lion clan of Mandria
Queen Niaco Traxor - Tiger clan, Tobias mate, now Bill’s
Twitty Glax - Grey Tabby clan, bill’s body guard and mate
Glenna Nox - Bengal clan, Bill’s body guard and mate
Mikos Glac - Chartreux clan
Skylos - Captain of Xendran star fleet - Wire hair clan
Henna Glac - Chartreux clan, Mikos mate, Xendran Doctor
Theta Panadon - Cheetah clan
Cornelius Glax - one of Bill’s Uncles, Grey Tabby clan
Conrad Nox - Bill’s other Uncle Bengal clan
Assassin group - Jaguar clan
second assassin group - Ocicat clan
Typree Maxor - Sub King of Mandria, Lion clan
Adina Maxor - Paladin Princess of Xendra, Sub-princess of Mandria, Lion clan
Timora - The great mother of the feline people, mate of first tribal leader
Hippacamp - Timora’s father, father of modern Xendran doctors
Kindra - The Female half of the start of Ambrose’s line

Knights

General Roth - Leopard clan
Gregor - Cougar clan
Gwayne - Panther clan
Thomas - Lynx clan

Paladins - Female Knights

Wrena - Leopard clan, Roth’s mate
Cetana - Cougar clan, Gregor’s mate
Dawney - Panther clan, Gwayne’s mate
Mileen - Lynx clan, Thomas’s mate


Ambrose looked at the readouts of the amount of heavily armored ships still on the surface. Grabbing his com. he continued with the plan that he’d thought of.

“I want the all best navigators that you have on this, cousin Typree. The slightest mistake and almost all of you will be dead in moments.” Ambrose walked to Skylos watching a moment as the male made several complex calculations. “I want them to then coordinate with Captain Skylos. We need to get this done as fast as possible with those ships they have we need to strike first.”

Everyone agreed then they clicked off. Twitty was beside Skylos writing everything that he was saying. Her face screwed up in frustration at the complexity of what he was doing.

“Shouldn’t you let the computer do that?” She asked when he stopped to take a breath.

“No, I do the calculations then run them through the computer. There are so many unknown variables that I can’t completely trust what the computer spits out. It’s a good tool though I feel it is only that, a tool. I feel it can’t take the place of a living beings complete actions or reactions ... If they could then I’m afraid that those ships would no longer require living operators.” Skylos explained to Twitty.

“I can agree with that, though can’t living beings also make mistakes?” Twitty asked.

“Yes, we can, that’s why I run it all through the computer to check my calculations.” Skylos replied.

Twitty could only shake her head it was bad enough that all this was beyond her. It also seemed that Skylos was speaking in another strange language. Shaking her head again she bent over the note page as she wrote to the best of her ability what Skylos was saying.


Conrad Nox was pacing the room after seeing the bastard king’s ship, plus that of the sub-king of Mandria. Then there was the fact that the Mandrian king’s fleet was also almost completely intact. Another alarm was going off as he saw several more wings of the bastard king’s ships approaching.

Snatching a com Conrad started shouting orders. Again there was light sound of laughter behind Conner causing him to whirl snarling at the female.

“You’re far too late you fool!” The female said between great gasps of air. “He’s already here, accept you’re fate to die like one of royal blood should.”

“One of royal blood should not have to face a bastard pretender to the throne!” Conrad snarled as he reached back bringing his fist hard against the females face. Conrad’s face held shock as the female just smiled widely at him.

“Again you fool you don’t realize who he truly is. You should be afraid, very afraid as I said I have seen you dead at my paws. With him here much of my power has returned, soon I doubt even your silly protective head gear will save you!” Laughing even harder the female stopped suddenly staring at Conrad.

Walking to the man at the console Conrad whispered to the man then walked out the door. The man started to order the fleet to start departing awaiting their confirmation that they were finished cycling their engine up. Two spectons later one ship was lifting as the rest were finishing their cycles.

The Mandrian and Xendra fleets were suddenly appearing above the Talandian fleet. The two fleets started laying waste to all on the ground even as a single craft ascended then flashed out.

“Damn it!” Skylos was shouting. “One of the bastards got away!” Skylos was snarling angrily.

“Not to worry,” Ambrose shouted as the two fleets started to land. “Alert all worlds of the ship so we know where it goes.”

Skylos snarled then nodded as he set out a system alert. “Done sire; no matter where they go we’ll know.”

A moment later all the ships were down with a multitude of soldiers emerging. Within a quarter specton a huge sword battle ensued Ambrose and the others surprised that the Talandrians fought as well. With broad smiles Ambrose, his knights and paladins started to cut a wide path through the defenders. They had almost reached the main building when Ambrose felt a huge build up of power much like his own. The largest he’d ever felt.

Roth blocked a sword heading for Ambrose’s neck as he suddenly stopped staring at the door of the building. “Sire?” Roth asked, “Are you alright?”

Shaking his head to clear it Ambrose said nothing as he started to pull his people to the side away from the door. If this was a force against them they might have trouble. “I am feeling a huge amount of power on the other side of that door I...”

It was at that moment that there were the sounds of several males screaming. Then suddenly the door exploded outward carrying at least ten males with it. At this point most of the battle stopped as almost all stared at the female lion clan with yellow hair that floated out of the doorway. Floating right to Ambrose she growled as she stared hard at him. “So you are the bastard that all this is about! I should kill you.”

Ambrose touched his head as she tried to invade his mind. The female was pushing as hard as she could surprised she could only enter the first level. Then she was shocked when she was pushed out! So it was true Trianna’s son was back plus he was the king. Pushing harder she saw that he had all the powers of Trianna’s family. Then there was the fact that he had hers also at an even stronger level.

“I know not who you are female, though if you continue you will be dead, severely hurt, or unconscious. This will be for quite a while it’s your choice.” The female suddenly smiled as she dropped her attack then back away.

Ambrose stared at the female then suddenly smiled as he nodded. This of course started the battle anew for the next toton. Finally with a great many laying dead or dying it was over. Ambrose looked around at Roth and Gwayne on his right, and Gregor and Thomas on his left. Behind him was Wrena, and Dawney on the right behind their mates. Cetana and Mileen were on the left behind their mates.

Ambrose smiled at the look of satisfaction on all their faces. They were all covered in blood including him. As he looked down he could see that the new armor had served him well. Nodding to Roth and his Paladin mate, Ambrose moved toward the building that the female had retreated into.

“Mate!” Ambrose heard from two female voices behind him as he was advancing forward. “Don’t you dare think that you are going in there without us!” Shaking his head slightly as Twitty and Glenna moved up even with him.

“I am in no...” Ambrose started.

“Mate the last time you gave assurances like that you almost died. I for one do not wish a repeat of that action!” Twitty said her arms and paws crossed as she stared at Ambrose with a heated look.

“I agree mate,” Glenna said then leaned close. “I am also sure that you don’t want to incite the wrath of Queen Niaco. We both know just how forgiving she can be. I believe she is the fiercest of all your mates, plus her sword play is at present beyond ours.” Here Gleena and Twitty smiled, they relished the challenge.

Shaking his head in disbelief a third time Ambrose turned with his two bodyguards, mates back toward the building. Upon entering slowly with all their swords drawn, Ambrose’s eyes were wide at the total carnage contained within. There were bodies everywhere many with crushed heads and limbs. Sitting in the midst of all this sat the small female that had approached Ambrose.

“So,” she stated without looking up. “The battle is over, good a great many deserved the fate that you dealt them today. I feel that you have a great many questions as I do. First, do I have the pleasure of addressing Ambrose Billous Axor? Formally known as Bill Axor of Earth?” Ambrose stared at her a moment then nodded.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is SciFi-Stories

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close