Lost in the Past
Chapter 5 - Slow Burn

Copyright© 2017 by Sci-Fi Guy

Sean:

****TRIGGER WARNINGS****

There’s a lot of derogatory terms used and some thoughts of committing violence in this chapter. Sean is NOT a nice man and this chapter is definitely NOT PC friendly.

* You have been warned *

This is shit, I still think the russki was right, this is all a game and they’re all part of it. I’ve played along so far but that stuck up squaw made me look bad and that fucking trench monkey backed her up. I’m already sick of his orders even though the nigger I’ve been stuck with seems to think it’s the way it should be.

Getting him back though. Made him do most of the cutting on those trees, kept claiming I was tired after chopping for half the time he did. Now I’m purposefully slacking, I could carry twice what he does, but I’m carrying less than he is as we head back with fucking firewood.

Three of the women wouldn’t be bad if they were real women. The Jap’s got a tight bod with tiny tits and a pert ass, her cunt’s probably as tight as the rest of her. The squaw has a killer bod but she fucking threatened me so damned if I’d get friendly with that timber nigger. The spic is round but not too much, she’d be good ride with them full titties bouncing in your face. The brownie is just a blimp with them hanging jugs and ass so big you couldn’t get your cock near her hole.

Four women, three of them looking decent enough to fuck, but they’re all degenerates. Maybe I can catch one of them alone, throw her down and give her what she may think she don’t want but will enjoy once I’m done pumping her cunt full of jizz. Then she’ll beg me to ream her out and be so thankful that she’ll clean her shit off my rod with her tongue. Teach these whores their proper place.

That Army snot is a moron, treating them and the nigger like they was real people. I may be bigger than him but something in his eyes when he kept me from swatting that squaw threw me for a loop. Said he’s been in combat and I thought it was just him trying to pump himself up, but that look went right to my spine and I turned yellow. The fucker scares the shit out of me.

So I gotta play it cool until I can make my break from this freak-show. We trudge through the grass and an area that’s been cleared. Army and his wet-back bitch have already cut a swath through here. Then we’re picking our way across the gravel to drop our loads far side of the hole from the stream coming out.

Then the coon goes over to fawn over his master.

“How many loads like that you figure we need, Cap?” he asks mister big-shot.

“You’re a long way from done. I want a good stash in case we get a few days of bad weather and can’t go out.”

“I was afraid you’d say that. And on an empty stomach to boot.”

A chuckle from the ribbon-collector. “First fruits of the foraging team are here,” he says as he points to a pitifully small pile on a rock. “Dig in. They ate in the field, Carla and I have already had our share. Rest is for the wood-team.”

“Sweet,” he says, like it’s a feast.

“Dig in Sean, it’s all we’ll get until dinner time,” he says to me.

“Ain’t a lot here,” I grumble.

A shrug from the snot. “None of us are going to eat well for a while. Just enough to keep us going.”

“These eggs okay?” fuzzie asks.

“I’ve had a few and my stomach isn’t rebelling, go for it.”

Blackie knocks a hole in one and sucks it empty. Natural egg-sucker, just like the rest of his race. I snag most of the berries, only edible looking thing there. Captain Caveman gives me a look but doesn’t say anything so I wolf them down. Once the nig has polished off the rest, we head back out.

Couple loads more, and each time the Army snot gives me a look. So the next time I load up, can’t afford to piss them off before I’m ready to high-tail it out of here. When we go back to drop off, he gives me a nod. Okay, so I gotta be a good little drone and listen to the queen-bee, asshole.

Finally he decides we got enough for a couple days and we can stop. I know the pile ain’t large enough for what we carried it, then I smell smoke. They got a fire going in the fucking cave. The three bitches he sent out for food collection are already here, but the pile don’t look like enough for two much less seven. I’m going to fucking starve here.

“Oh, I forgot to ask earlier,” trench monkey says. “Either of you two know how to make snares?” He’s looking between me and the nigger.

“Never learned,” blackie says.

I think about telling him to stuff it, but maybe I can get back on his good side. “We’d use snares to grab coons and possum trying to get into the garbage.”

He holds up some line, thinner than the coil of rope he’s made. “Would this work?”

I take it from him and test it, it’s made of fucking grass and I expect to fall apart. I’m surprised when it turns out to be pretty tough. “Ya, it’ll do. What we trying to snare?”

“Rabbits. Jen found sign when they were out foraging.”

“Tell me where and I can set up half a dozen with this in a couple hours.” Only take me half that, but damned if I’m gonna bust my ass for this bunch.

“In the morning, teach Jen how to do it. She’ll get them set, today’s wood collecting was just a start.”

Fucking traipsing through the woods barefoot sucks. “It’s pretty nasty without anything on my feet,” I say.

“I’m going to use bark from those trees you hauled in and some cord to make sandals for those who need them,” he says. He’s flexing his fingers and I almost ball my fists thinking he wants to brawl, then I see him wince. Poor baby has sore hands, my heart fucking bleeds.

“Let’s get the ladder set up so we can all get inside easier,” he say.

Great, more fucking work. When does a guy get a break around here?

He peels some decent size pieces of bark off while the squaw and the nip trim limbs off. Meanwhile nig and I are using those damned axes to cut a pair of uprights and five cross-members. The rope he made lashes everything together and I test it. I’m going to be using it and I don’t want it busting under me. It holds even when I bounce a little, so I declare it safe and everyone else grabs some of the so-called food and climbs up.

A fire is burning in the center, wood piled up just to the side of the entrance. There’s a fucking upright screen near the back where the stream goes out the hole. Asshole is using the stream as an indoor shit-hole, least I don’t gotta watch these freaks take a dump.

The slant speaks before we find spots to sit. “I’ve put a pile of plantain leaves on that rock over there,” she says pointing. “It’ll work like a weak hand sanitizer, wash your hands with the juice of one when needed.”

“Can’t afford for anyone to get sick because they didn’t wash up,” trench monkey says. “So use it, there’s plenty out there from what Teresa says, so it’s not a limited resource.”

I frown at seeing the spic’s mats butted up in the opposite corner. Leaves from the tree that the spic and curry muncher stripped from the branches stuffed under them. Shit, gotta share the bed with this bunch of degenerates. Maybe I can sneak some nookie. The spic first, she’d probably enjoy having a real man between her legs.

Hell, all these sluts need a real man to give them a good fuck. Nig and the ribbon collector would probably blow their loads if any of these bitches smiled at them the right way.

Lord high and mighty takes a seat on one of the mats. Then the Jap goes over and kneels in front of him like a fucking geisha, takes one of his hands and starts giving it a god-damned massage. None of the cunts even really look at me, and he’s got a fucking servant already.

Then the squaw takes a place near him with the spic on the other side, both with smiles for him. The hippo doesn’t, though she looks like she wants to, but does sit close to the fucking nigger with a smile for him while I’m left with not one of the bitches near me.

“Alright,” mister red, white and blue says. “We’ve done quite a bit today, but it’s only a start. We’ve all got long days ahead of us to keep going and improve our status. I’ve worked out tomorrow’s schedule and I’m already thinking a couple days after that. But those plans are subject to change depending on tomorrow.”

Asshole is going to have us all working our asses off. Him and I should be kicked back, letting the rest do all our work for us.

“Before you get all involved, I have something I want to put to the group,” the redskin says.

He looks at her and she grins back. Shit, she wants to jump him ... they all fucking do. How the hell does he rate?

“Is it important?” he asks.

“I think it’s very important.” He shrugs and lets her go on. She turns a little to speak to everyone. “Now, I know we’re all in a little shock, but Tom’s kept us busy and I for one appreciate him not letting me go all wacko. We’re scared, cold, hungry and worried. But he’s kept us sane all day, and I think he’ll keep doing that. Basically he’s already become the leader of what is really a small tribe ... us. I propose we make it official. Among the People, who you all know as Cherokee, we elect our chief from the best we have.”

“Lakota do the same,” he puts in. “I have to quote a wise man here. ‘If nominated, I will not run. If elected, I will not serve’.”

“Too late Cap,” fuzzie says. “You’re already doing the job. I gotta agree with Miss Jen here, give you the title for what you already are.”

“I think what she’s saying fits,” the slant says, looking up from what she’s doing. Ya right, she’s probably wondering if his cock ever comes up. “While back home the idea of a total leader would be laughed at, despite recent history. Here it makes sense to have one person in charge. You’ve made all of us feel useful, but it’s your knowledge and skill most of all that will keep us alive here.”

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close