Trying to Be Normal
07: Further Complications

Copyright© 2017 by Vincent Berg

I arrived home to a room full of expectant but smiling females.

“She didn’t take us up on our offer?” Shani asked, frowning slightly when she noticed I arrived alone.

“No,” I sighed, feeling like I was disappointing everyone walking in the door without my date draped over my shoulder, “though I suspect it was more to be fair to Kitty than anything. Although,” I hesitated to build a little tension, “she did mention a certain fear of being dragged into the sacrificial bedroom by the likes of all of you.”

“Yeah, as if she’d be kicking and screaming in anything but orgasmic bliss,” teased Cate.

“And speaking of which,” I asked, turning serious, “what the hell was that whole discussion about, Shani? Were you trying to scare the pants off her? OK, scratch that. You’ll probably answer yes.” I finally unbuttoned my shirt and kicked my shoes off as the girls created a space between them for me on the couch. “Were you trying to scare her away?”

“No, as I said, I had a feeling Chalise would appreciate the direct approach.”

“And telling her about our secrets?” I pressed.

“I didn’t tell her any secrets, only that we had secrets. And what was Chalise’s reaction to that?” she countered.

“That she’d keep any and all secrets I had to tell her,” I sighed in resignation. Shani grinned at that.

“So where’s Dad?” I asked. “This is where he usually asks me if I was expecting anything different.”

“He ran screaming from all the excess estrogen,” replied our mother from the kitchen doorway, where she could overhear everything while still remaining separate from the discussion. “I think he’s upstairs watching football or some such.”

“Sounds like an excellent choice,” I replied, thinking anything would be better than the teasing I knew I was in for. I wasn’t serious, of course, as the teasing was all good natured. Still...

“I think we have better options than football,” suggested Allison, giving me a hungry look.

“Oooh, Ooooh, can we come and watch?” asked Melinda. “We missed everything in New Orleans, and we’re hoping to catch up.”

“Nope,” replied Cate quickly. “In order to make room for everyone in the house, I’m offering to give up my own bed to my dear, sweet sisters. I’ll sleep in Alex’s room with all the other females in there. I figure it’s the only safe place from salivating sex fiends.” Both Becky and Melinda stuck their tongues out at her, but they all giggled.

“That’s OK,” offered Melinda. “I can wait until my turn to escort him around looking for new followers. Then I’ll get all the benefits Cate’s been enjoying up till now.”

“Girls, girls, girls,” chided Mom. “What makes you think I’ll let you accompany him? A boy needs his mother for things like that,” she laughed. I felt my face burning again as everyone laughed.

“I think having you all here is a bad idea,” I told them, glancing mainly at my two sisters. “You have the same sense of humor. I’m not going to have enough blood left in my nether regions for my girls tonight, because it’s all going to be in my blushing face.”

“Anh wants you all to know that she has a way to reorient the blood flow,” I had to translate, much to my chagrin.

“Poor Alex,” cooed Becky, “all these beautiful women willing to do anything for him, and not a drop of respect among them.”

“Hey, it’s not the respect we’re interested in,” Shani replied.

“So, is that it?” Allison asked, changing the topic.

“Yeah, no comment on how much you enjoyed the evening or the girl?” Shani also pressed, trying to get me to open up.

“I like to keep some things private,” I replied, trying to shut the topic down, though I didn’t think I’d be successful.

“You know Cate will just call her in the morning,” Becky warned.

“Try calling her mother,” I suggested, “she’ll appreciate the concern.”

“Seriously, though,” Cate asked, “any feelings about a possible future together?”

“I think I’d be happy to spend a considerable amount of time with either one. They’re nice, interesting, intelligent, and likely to keep secrets, those they haven’t already guessed, that is.”

“Well, that’s good news,” Cate responded.

“Yes, it is,” I replied, standing up.

“OK, just make sure you call them both back tomorrow,” Shani replied, walking up to take my hand.

“Oh, I thought I was supposed to wait a couple of days?” I stupidly responded.

“Whatever for?” she asked, sounding shocked that I would suggest such a thing.

“Isn’t that what you’re supposed to do, to show them you’re not desperate?” I asked, seriously confused by their collective response.

“Men!” they collectively replied, rolling their eyes.

“If you like them, you call them back and let them know,” explained Cate very slowly, as if I’d have trouble understanding. “Besides, you are desperate. You’ve been dying to get laid for years now.”

“Too true, too true,” I replied, stretching and trying to suppress a yawn, “though I might be able to last a little longer with the help of my friends,” I answered, smiling at them all. I got many harrumphs as the girls led me up the stairs. I noticed Cate following as well.

“Where are you going?” I asked, stopping in the middle of the stairs.

“I told you, I’m sleeping in your room tonight.”

“You were serious?” I asked, shocked that she’d subject herself to that again.

“What else? There’s a shortage of beds.”

“There’s enough room as long as we utilize the couches downstairs,” I informed her.

“As I said, there’s not enough room. I need to bunk with you. And I know your friends will protect me from all the horny women around the house tonight.”

“I wonder who’s going to be protecting whom?” I countered, finally turning and starting up the stairs again.

We ascended the stairs to yet another chorus of giggles. When we got to the room, Natalie immediately dropped to her knees and fished my cock out in full view of Cate, who was just walking into the room.

“Excuse me,” I protested, stepping back but not enough to threaten myself as Natalie’s grasp was pretty firm.

“Hey, it’s not like I haven’t seen it before,” Cate argued. Remembering all our nights in New Orleans, I certainly couldn’t refute her point.

“Mmrum um fromrum,” Natalie stated, her eyes closed in apparent bliss as she sucked on me.

“Yeah, like she said,” agreed Cate, sitting herself at my desk chair. Shani just draped herself against my chest, kissing me as she slowly unbuttoned my dress shirt. I was starting to get erect when suddenly they both stopped, leaving me high and dry.

“Hey!” I protested, but they were both busy undressing me.

“What? We can’t have you wrinkling all those nice clothes,” Shani argued.

“Yeah, you didn’t sit down anytime during the evening?” Cate teased. I just shrugged as they continued undressing me, which did things to my exposed cock that seemed to fascinate Cate. When they finally had me undressed, I lay down on the bed to relax while they undressed, my cock bouncing from my motions.

“You gonna do something with that thing before you put someone’s eye out?” teased Cate. I had images of Ralphie in the movie “A Christmas Story”, playing with a different kind of Christmas present that his mother would warn him about.

“You have any ideas?” I asked, raising my eyebrow suggestively, figuring that if she was willing to play that I’d play along as well.

“Several. Unfortunately none of them involve me as I’m still suffering a bit of the yuck factor. You’ll have to get one of them,” she made a vague waving motion, “to take care of it for you.”

“Maybe we should get Dad in here for a lesson?” I offered. But before she had a chance to respond, Anh perked up and whispered something to Cate. Before she was finished with her broken English, Cate was nodding her head.

“Damn right I want a cock sucking lesson. I may not be able to practice it until breakfast tomorrow, but a bit more knowledge is always a good thing to a serious student.”

“What’s at breakfast? Dad?” I asked, still trying to get a rise from my initial joke.

“Ugh, no,” she responded, finally giving me the sour face I’d been waiting for, “bananas.”

“Now that’d be interesting to watch,” I commented.

“Try walking around the house tonight,” she countered, “You’ll get quite a show.”

“That’s what I’m afraid of,” I replied as the girls arranged themselves around me. They each kissed me for a few moments. Natalie started to bend over me, clearly headed for my waiting cock again, until Anh slapped her, causing her to back up. Anh simply shook her finger at her.

“Lesson,” Anh simply replied, taking my cock into her own hand, motioning for Cate to come closer. I started getting a bit nervous, but Shani was quick to kiss me and keep me occupied so I couldn’t think about it.

“Drat,” Natalie complained, “I was looking forward to it.”

Anh leaned over and kissed her gently, then said, “You get lot tries. Give Cate chance, learn.” Natalie simply nodded, conceding Anh’s point.

“Well, I can understand Natalie’s sentiment, but this is merely a fact finding mission for me,” Cate explained, although I’m not sure whether anyone actually believed her.

While I couldn’t see very well, Cate settled in next to Anh, who was leaning down beside me, getting a good view directly up the length of my bare legs. Anh reached out and grasped my erection and slowly started jacking it up and down, until Cate got a good view of this simple technique, then proceeded to speed up to a more rapid pace. She then leaned over and licked me from the base of my cock all the way up the underside of my erect penis to the sensitive underside, where she applied pressure and licked it up, never reaching the head. Pulling back, she then positioned herself above my cock and slowly lowered her head for Cate’s appreciation. She demonstrated taking it into her mouth until just the head was inside, then sucking gently, making a milking motion with her hand.

“Anh says just suck gently,” Shani said, after separating from our kiss.

“Yes, suck gently,” Anh stated, a tiny bit exasperated at everyone speaking simple sentences for her. She then slowly took me deeper, keeping up the repeated sucking motions, keeping them simple enough for Cate to clearly see and recall. Once she reached about the three quarter mark, she started to bob her head. Finally she pulled her head free, still applying the same gentle sucking, resulting in a gentle ‘pop’ sound. Anh pointed at the top.

“Head, glans,” she stated simply. She then pointed at the sensitive site right under the head and said something I didn’t recognize in Vietnamese. I was going to translate, but realized I didn’t have a clue what the English word for it was.

“Frenulum,” Shani supplied. Anh surprised me a little when she drew a line from the head down through the part specified and repeated “frenulum”. Now, I wasn’t sure which the frenulum was, but I didn’t interrupt. Personally, I didn’t think it terribly important.

“Yes, very sensitive,” Anh confirmed. Cate nodded and Anh gave it a very long lick and left it shining with her saliva, causing me to tremble in response.

“Nice, good for you, taste good,” Anh commented, then licked the very thin section between the head and the sensitive section.

“Suckus,” Anh instructed.

“Sulcus,” Shani corrected her.

“Yes, sulcus,” Anh agreed.

I stopped to consider how Anh would know these technical English terms, and then felt like slapping myself in the head. They weren’t English words, they were Latin! If she had advanced training in her home country, they’d probably teach her enough Latin to recognize the terms when she saw them.

Anh then began stroking me up and down.

“Shaft,” Anh stated simply. Next she pinched above the head of my cock and glanced at Cate with a curious expression. This time she again spoke in Vietnamese.

“Foreskin,” I supplied. “I appear to be missing mine.”

Anh tilted her head and sighed longingly, stating “Nice have, but look good with no,” then smiled and continued with her instructions. She drew two lines along the top half of my shaft.

“Corpora cavernosa,” she replied and I was impressed she knew the technical term, even if she didn’t know the common name for them. She then drew along the bottom half and stated, “Corpus spongiosum. Name not portant.” Leaning down she first licked one ball, lifting it up and letting it drop before doing the same to the other.

“Balls!” I shouted.

“Balls to you, too!” we heard shouted from somewhere down the hall. We all laughed.

“I’m glad you speak blowjob well enough to translate,” Cate offered. I blushed again.

“He only knows the parts he likes to play with,” Shani teased. Anh suddenly yanked my cock straight up in the air, causing me to lift my ass in the air in order to preserve my vital equipment. Anh quickly pointed under me.

“Asshole,” she stated flatly. They all laughed loud and long. Suddenly my face was as red as my cockhead was. Anh released me by lowering my penis so my ass returned to the bed. She licked my balls again. “Scrotum.”

With the various names out of the way, she got back to the interesting bits. This time she took me into her mouth and lowered her head, not sucking this time, but just running the sides of her mouth along my shaft. Then, stopping short of the base, she resumed sucking and slowly lifted her head, slowly rotating her head as she went. I threw my head back and moaned. Anh popped her head off.

“He like.”

“Clearly,” Cate replied.

“You like hold?” Anh asked, offering her my penis. Cate initially looked at it a bit queasily and then seemed to consider it. Finally she reached out hesitantly and grasped the shaft. Cate started gently rubbing it up and down and squeezing it.

“It’s soft but hard underneath,” she marveled. “This is the first one I’ve held naked. All the others I’ve handled were still inside of their pants. I’d just jerk ‘em off real fast so they’d leave me alone.” I detected a note of bitterness in her voice at the recollection.

Anh reached out and held Cate’s hand, stilling it. Holding it firmly, she started up an easy pace. Then once Cate was used to it, she speeded up until I started breathing hard.

“Fast better, fast faster,” she explained simply. She then let Cate’s hand loose and sat back, observing. Cate looked at me hesitantly, and then started jacking me again. Watching my sister jack me off really got my heart racing and I again started gasping.

“Good, good. He like,” Anh told her.

“He like very much,” I enthused. I started to thrust along with Cate’s pumping motion. Anh reached out and grabbed my balls, gently massaging and rolling them around in her hand. She did this for a second, and then held them out for Cate. Cate hesitantly grasped them with her left hand while still pumping me with her right. She played with both for a bit, but eventually left my balls alone to concentrate on my cock.

“Balls not as much fun,” I answered for her.

“Sometime fun suck ball,” Anh suggested, making an offering motion to Cate. She looked, but shook her head, wrinkling her nose to let us all know her feelings about the difference between touching and licking the offending appendages. Cate continued jerking me off, getting me hotter and hotter until Anh leaned forward again and removed Cate’s hand. She reluctantly released it, and Anh carefully positioned herself before slowly deepthroating me. She kept going farther and farther until she got near the apex, then she made obvious swallowing motions, allowing Cate to see her throat as she did so, then dropped down further until her throat was bulging with my cock. I was in heaven. I held my breath to hold on. Anh started bobbing gently before she finally lifted off and took a deep gasping breath.

“Deep good, hard breath, though,” she explained.

“It feels VERY good,” I confirmed, nodding my head enthusiastically.

Anh then swallowed me again, bobbing with just a little bit in her mouth, this time while wrapping her fist around the base of my shaft and starting a jerking motion. I gasped again and started thrusting to match her motions. She sped up and this time kept going as I got closer and closer. Shani leaned down and started sucking on one of my nipples. I finally groaned and prepared to cum. Anh quickly lifted her head off and continued jacking me off. I jerked hard and held it as I fired, a shot of my cum shooting out into the air, hanging briefly, only to fall back onto my stomach. Anh then returned to my cock and proceeded to suck down the rest of my cum.

As I finished pumping sperm out, I finally collapsed and Anh kept sucking to make sure she had it all. Shani wiped up some of the loose cum and offered it to my sister. She shook her head no. Anh, having finished cleaning me, lifted her head and opened her mouth, revealing my load in her mouth. Again Cate shook her head no, but only after looking a bit longingly. Anh just turned and offered her face to Natalie, receiving a nervous kiss where they both shared my cum between them. Natalie eventually pulled free, turned to Cate and revealed my load in her mouth as well. She then shut her mouth and resumed kissing Anh until it was all gone.

When they finished, Cate reached out and flicked my limp penis and simply said, “Cock broke.” They all giggled. After that, Anh repeated her earlier lessons on cunnilingus for both Cate and I; me practicing and she observing. I proceeded to suck Natalie off three times before she begged off, claiming being too sensitive. When I then went down on Anh, Allison claimed she was missing all the fun, so Shani voluntarily went down on her, giving us another nice demonstration. By the time Anh came, I had managed to resurrect my erection. Natalie started to reach for it, but Anh wanted a cuddle, so we all curled up and settled down and kissed. Cate settled in behind Shani, cuddling her until we all finally fell asleep.


Waking up, still groggy, I stretched a bit and opened my eyes. Somehow, the heads lying scattered around me seemed wrong; then it came to me. There was one missing. I figured that Shani must have gotten up for something, and Cate just snuggled up for warmth and ended up entwined with me instead. Shifting some of her long brunette hair out of my eyes, I took in her form. She was dressed in simple panties and a T. She was never a big fan of bras due to her small size. I also noted the T-shirt she wore was one of my old ones. One I hadn’t noticed was missing, so she must have grabbed it sometime I wasn’t watching and had been using it ever since. Her head lay on my shoulder, her upper body draped over mine, her right breast pressed up against my chest, her thigh thrown over my leg, and her ass on clear display resting above my hip. I resisted the temptation to reach down and grasp that delectable little bun. No, there’d be no end of trouble if I tried that.

I thought back over last night and considered that my dating had certainly improved my sex life. Why, my sex life hadn’t been this good since, well, since it first started a couple of weeks earlier! Plus, I got all this without even trying anything with my dates. I wondered what it would be like when I started. Would I even have the strength to make it to school?

Since I had several sleeping forms draped over me, I briefly debated how to avoid waking them in order to extract myself. I especially didn’t want to wake my sister, as she might get a little angry over waking up cuddling with me instead of Shani, who she’d been snuggling with last night. I didn’t want to start her whole yuck factor going again. However, since she was on the outside edge and was a bit less draped over me than Anh was, I tried to gently roll her over. This was met by a groan of protest and her snuggling in even tighter.

Figuring it was a lost cause, I simply cleared my throat loudly. Anh shifted a bit but Cate didn’t respond at all, so I repeated my actions a few times. Both girls’ eyes flickered open, and I heard a couple of moans from the other occupants of the bed. Anh simply smiled at me and played with my chest hairs. Cate, however, opened her eyes, looked momentarily confused, and then sat up quickly and unsteadily.

“Oh, good morning, I guess,” she greeted me, rubbing the sleep from her eyes. “I was just appreciating how comfy I was and then you had to go and spoil it.”

“You might have been comfy, but Alex Junior needs a little relief,” I informed her.

“Well, I’m not gonna wank you again, so you’d best go play with yourself while you’re peeing,” she teased, pouting playfully. I gave her cute butt a playful pinch and, when she yelped, I used the opportunity to slip past the other girls, smiling as I hurried to the toilet. I still didn’t see Shaniqua. I eventually climbed into the shower, soon to be joined by both Natalie and Allison, who were each feeling a little neglected last night. We cleaned up and fooled around a bit.

“More moaning, please,” my sister called out from her place on the toilet. “If we’re gonna make this no kissing or touching, vicarious thing work, we need more moaning.” We laughed and began to make fake moaning sounds. We were hamming it up so much we couldn’t really continue playing, so we just continued with the act until Allison faked an orgasm, very realistically, too. I guess the ability to convincingly fake an orgasm would help in her previous line of work. I’d have to pay attention the next time she came, just to make sure. We finally slid the door open and climbed out.

I went through the process of toweling the girls dry, but when they went to return the favor, Cate got off the toilet seat, knelt down at my feet and closely examined my cock from only a few inches away. I could feel her breath against my half-erect cock and it began jerking as it inflated.

“I fondled it last night, but I didn’t get a good look at it,” she explained. “Since I’d have to get intimate with someone for them to let me examine them this closely, I figured I’d just use you to continue my anatomy lessons.” She was carefully examining my twitching cock from all angles, occasionally poking it or my ball sack with a finger. Allison and Natalie just worked around her as they dried me off. Finally, having finished everything else, they offered Cate the towel. When she shook her head, Allison quickly fluffed me dry and everyone got up and walked back into the bedroom as if nothing untoward had happened. I just chalked it up to our never having played doctor when growing up.

Cate finally turned to me, “You know, last night was certainly ... uh, educational, and I love waking up next to you, but I promised you I would stop doing that. I said I’d respect your privacy, and my sending you these mixed messages isn’t very fair to you. I apologize for my behavior last night and this morning. It was really a mistake.” With that, she quickly fled them room, leaving me less than surprised. I knew she’d have a guilty reaction to it, so I figured we’d just let her adjust to it on her own schedule. Instead I merely set about dressing, ignoring the whole issue.

When we stumbled downstairs to the kitchen, Shani and Mom were working around the stove, and two of my sisters were sitting at the kitchen counter. They were all giggling.

“Balls to you!” Melinda toasted, holding her little glass of orange juice up in salute.

“Balls to you!” Becky and Shani cheered along, although Mom glanced questioningly at me, cocking her head.

“Just something silly,” I commented. Shani quickly started whispering to her, explaining the joke. Soon she was giggling along with the rest of them.

“I thought I was gonna lose something vital,” I stated to more confusion, which prompted further whispering between Mom and Shani. When Mom started to giggle the other girls ran over and they all started whispering together. Figuring I wasn’t needed any more, I started rooting about in the refrigerator.

While I was pouring myself some OJ, Cate and Anh came in together. Melinda repeated her “Balls!” toast, to which Cate responded “and Assholes”, generating another round of giggles, leaving Melinda looking stumped. I figured I’d have to include all my sisters in my bedtime antics if everyone was going to be able to keep up on the breakfast jokes.

“So what’s all the salty breakfast talk?” asked my father, entering the kitchen still scratching his ass.

“I’ll explain later, dear,” Mom replied demurely.

“Yeah, I get all the details about my children’s sex lives ‘later’, by my darling wife,” he deadpanned.

“Mom, how’d you ever know?” cried Becky, breaking into a new round of girlish laughter.

“OK, girls, before we all descend into perpetual giggles, does anyone have any plans for today?” my father asked. “Is everyone too debauched for church today?” Various suggestions floated around, but church didn’t exactly seem to be big on the agenda. Everyone was still too excited about yesterday’s events to want to be distracted by simple mundane things.

“I need to talk with Alex for a while about something I’ve been working on,” Melinda said, “So the rest of you may want to find some other things to do.” They all took that into consideration and there was another round of discussion before they finally settled on a quick shopping and gossiping trip.

“You’ll need more nice clothes if you expect to continue making a good impression on your dates,” Allison announced.

“Please, get him out of those damn jeans and t-shirts he wears all the time,” my mother pleaded.

“Just don’t throw his old t-shirts away,” Cate warned. “They make excellent sleepwear. I haven’t had to buy pajamas in a long time.”

“Hey, what about using your own t-shirts?” I argued.

“Bah, yours are bigger and more comfortable, and they just... feel better,” she insisted, shrugging her shoulders, holding her hands up to show that was all she could say on the subject.

“It seems all he had before we showed up were a few ratty old T-shirts and a couple of well-worn cotton shirts,” Shani observed.

“You know,” I said, attempting to distract the women from further disparaging me, “Chalise asked yesterday what I was going to do in deciding who gets first dibs at my virginity. Seems I made the mistake of commenting that Kitty was welcome to try out the merchandise before making a commitment. I said it so she’d feel comfortable going out with Darrell, but now it’s coming back to haunt me.”

That simple conversation starter attracted the attention of my sisters.

“That is problematic,” Cate began, pondering the issue.

“Maybe that’s a bit too special to be wasted so casually,” Shani offered.

“You know,” Becky threw in, “there doesn’t need to be intercourse for her to try the merchandise.”

“If I told her she could sleep with Darrell without consequences then, in fairness, I should give her the same opportunity with me.”

Dad groaned, grabbed some toast and headed into the living room, not wanting to hear this much detail about his son’s sex life, but Mom settled in, leaning against the counter taking in all the details of the conversation as she sipped her coffee.

“You told her to sleep with Darrell?” Melinda asked.

“I didn’t specifically tell her to. I just told her it would be OK if she did. I was trying to work in an explanation of how I saw her fitting into my world with respect to all of my women. I simply stated that I wouldn’t get upset if she decided to try us out before deciding.”

“You are entirely too hung up on this whole fairness issue,” Cate declared flatly.

“Yeah, that’s kind of what Chalise was saying,” I conceded, as I attacked the hot meal that Anh served me. “She argued that if I insisted on taking them both to the same restaurant so they wouldn’t fight over who got the best table, then I couldn’t very well just sleep with whoever came first in the rotation.”

“She smart cookie,” Anh commented as she served the others. It was one of Anh’s cultural issues that the order people are served is important, so she always served me first.

“Yeah, unfortunately, it’s my position that’s crumbling.”

“There’s always ‘first cum, first served’,” offered Becky with a smirk, pausing to emphasis the words so the meaning was clear.

“Think they’d consider going together?” asked Melinda. I just stared balefully at her until she dropped her eyes in defeat.

“I wouldn’t rule it out,” Dad suggested, proving his refuge in the other room couldn’t keep him from overhearing—and participating in—the conversation, “After all, no one’s managed to tell you ‘no’ yet.”

“It’s not the same thing,” I insisted, glancing up with my fork paused halfway to my face, now dangling as my focus switched to the discussion. “I’m trying to head off any emotional and jealousy issues. Picking one over the other or holding it over their heads just isn’t right.”

“You could simply rescind the offer,” Mom offered. “Just explain you hadn’t thought it out. Tell her she can sleep around if she wants, but that you think it is unfair for you to do so until there’s some sort of a commitment.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is SciFi-Stories

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close