Trying to Be Normal
16: Dinner At Home and a Little ‘Bite’ To Eat

Copyright© 2017 by Vincent Berg

Chalise had relaxed a great deal, but was still pretty tense.

“So, does that mean that we—?” she started to ask.

“Shh,” I told her gently. “I don’t want any of us to start making statements or committing ourselves to anything when feelings are raw and we are all emotionally sensitive. Let’s just relax and think it over. But there will be no decisions about breaking up, getting together, pledging ourselves or anything else. Just try to be in the minute. I’d much rather have you both as friends while relaxed, than as girlfriends or exes, while stressed.

“That goes for the rest of the weekend, too,” I informed them both. “We’ll carry on with our date tonight as if nothing had changed. It’s just an ordinary date. No one got attacked. No one caused anything. We’re just three people all getting to know each other still,” and with that I gently kissed her. She had the good sense to blush, since everyone was watching, including her own mother.

We followed the wonderful smells emanating from the kitchen. Although we were only having sandwiches for lunch, Anh and the others were already preparing things for dinner and it smelled delightful. As both Kitty and Chalise entered I thought I heard some vague traffic sounds outside and turned slightly. I saw Gail perk up, she looked anxious.

“Are you expecting anyone else?” she asked.

“Uh, not that I know of,” I told her.

She stood up, her hand moving to her holster. “Get upstairs quickly. Stay away from any windows. I’ll let you know when it’s safe to come downstairs.”

“I don’t think—” I started to argue, but she cut me off.

“You’ve already been viciously attacked by an angry brother of Chalise’s, while her father has made repeated death threats against you. I’m treating this as a hostile situation. Everyone has been treating this like it’s all an everyday occurrence, but you are clearly too important for that kind of an attitude to prevail.”

I felt myself bristle at that. “I’m not going to let any of my friends or family get hurt becau—”

“That’s stupid and you know it,” Gail snapped. “If someone’s coming to cause trouble, it’s you they’ll be looking to hurt. Your staying here will be everyone’s biggest threat. You aren’t just your run of the mill kid any longer, and you’d better get that through your head. Now get upstairs. We’re losing valuable time.”

I reluctantly complied while she moved over to the window, cautiously glancing out. The girls started to wander in, wondering what had been keeping me, but I wasn’t sure how much of the previous conversation they’d overheard.

“It’s a tan 4-door. There seems to be an older woman getting out of it.”

“That’s my mom,” Kitty loudly announced. “I invited her over for lunch. Please, don’t shoot her! She’s no threat to anyone.”

I was still on the stairs, partly up them. I could see Gail’s hand was still resting defensively on the handle of her gun.

“Quick,” Gail insisted. “Answer the door and make sure it’s her before you open it. I don’t want to take any chances. And make sure she’s alone as well,” she finished, whispering urgently.

Kitty nervously responded. Chalise looked worriedly at me, but my girls all positioned themselves around the room, while Shani hurried up the stairs to escort me the rest of the way upstairs. She wasn’t overly gentle about it either.

I couldn’t see what was happening from up there, and I resisted Shani’s efforts to hurry me into my room, so I grabbed her hand and held her in place. Once she figured I was determined to remain where I was she stopped pressing me, but she positioned herself between me and the stairway.

I assume that Kitty must have gone to the door by now. I heard Gail’s whispered, “You’re sure?” then heard her announce, “OK, it’s all clear,” just as the doorbell rang. I finally moved Shani out of the way and proceeded down the stairs, not appreciating being shoved out of the way just because the new girl was nervous.

As I descended far enough to observe the room again, I saw Kitty giving her mother, who I hadn’t met yet, a big hug.

“Hey there, Mom. You just gave everyone a scare. I forgot to tell them I asked you to drop by, and I guess they’re a little ‘gun shy’ over the recent events.”

“Oh, should I not have come over? I don’t want to intrude or anything,” Martha apologized.

“No, it’s nothing like that. It seems Alex’s newest ‘friend’ is a cop and she thought—”

“Mr. Alex has received numerous death threats from Chalise’s father,” Gail told her, which I didn’t think was going to make anyone feel any easier.

“Oh dear,” Kitty’s mother said. “How does Chalise feel about that?”

“Terrible,” Chalise called out as she hurried up to give Kitty’s mom a hug as well.

“Excuse me, we haven’t met yet, but I’m the cause of all of this nonsense. My name is Alex. Perhaps you’ve heard of me?” I asked in a teasing manner as I offered her my hand in greeting.

She looked at me a moment before responding. She was certainly a beautiful woman, less immature and impish in nature than her daughter, and bearing a quieter sophistication. She had gently sweeping curls in her hair, and high cheekbones and a straight nose. She didn’t look too similar to her daughter, but you could definitely see the connection between them.

After looking me over for a moment she quickly moved forward and enveloped me in a hug.

“Hey there, Alex. No, you’ve never met me but I was there at the hospital while you were out of it. I’ve already heard an amazing amount about you. I’m Martha, Martha Washerstein, just in case you didn’t pick up Kitty’s last name after all this time,” she laughed easily. “I just had to finally talk to the one boy that has my daughter so off her usual game. And don’t act so formal, we’ve talked, and teased, several times on the phone already.”

“Well, may I say, Martha, that I can certainly see where Kitty gets her beauty from. I hope you left her some of your good sense and manners as well,” I continued to tease.

“Oh, you,” she laughed, slapping my shoulder, “I can see why you always have women swarming around you. You’re a delight, even if I’m not crazy about those erratic eyebrows. Call me and I’ll get us both into my favorite beauty salon and see if they can do something about them. Now, I’ve met the rest of these lovely ladies at the hospital last night, but for some reason no one would tell me this attractive cop’s name.”

“Sorry about that,” Gail offered, coming forward to hug her as well. “It seems no one wanted to risk welcoming me officially into the group before Alex had a chance to pass judgment. So far he hasn’t thrown me out yet, so I guess it’s safe to reveal my name. It’s Gail Sanders. I’m from St. Louis.”

“Well, how are you, Gail Sanders from St. Louis? So, were you getting ready to do something to me with that gun of yours?” Martha asked, glancing at the holster situated on Gail’s hip.

“I was hoping not to, but I didn’t want to take any chances,” Gail assured her.

“Well, that sounds unusual, but then the unusual seems to be Alex’s usual modus operandi.” Martha gave her a big welcome and we all moved once more into the kitchen, where hellos were exchanged with the rest of the girls and the rest of my family as well.

“Hello, Cate. I seem to hear your name mentioned around my house almost as much as I do Alex and Chalise’s,” Martha said while engulfing my sister in a big motherly hug.

“Hey, Mrs. Washerstein,” Cate offered.

“Oh, poo. Forget the Mrs. Washerstein nonsense. We’re almost family already. You’ve managed to become one of my daughter’s new best friends, so I think you’re safe calling me Martha.”

“Sure thing, Martha. For some reason, no one seems to use last names around Alex,” Cate observed.

Martha, another homemaker, quickly got involved with Anh and my mother’s efforts in the kitchen, rapidly talking with Anh about the ethnic foods she was fixing, through Shani, of course.

“And here I thought that Alex was the only one that spoke Vietnamese?” Martha said, stating a fact but making it into a question.

“We’ve all managed to pick up a little with Alex’s help,” Shani offered. “I wouldn’t be able to understand a word of it if it wasn’t for him.” I thought maybe this was skirting the edge of too much honesty.

“You speak it so fluently, yet you never translate my words into Vietnamese,” Martha replied, showing she either already knew something about us, or was simply quick to pick things up.

“Oh no, Anh’s actually pretty good at picking the language up. She just doesn’t have a big vocabulary herself,” Shani explained. I quickly threw a panicky glance at my mother and she rushed to the rescue, distracting Martha with talk of her baking efforts. I escorted Chalise and Kitty back onto the couch in the living room, hoping they wouldn’t question me further about Gail’s over the top reactions. We all talked quietly for a while, mostly about how worried they’d been about me, until we were called to lunch.

There were a lot of people here now, with all of my girls, my family, and both Kitty and Chalise and their mothers. That made for fourteen people, and Rebecca and Brooke hadn’t even returned from the hospital yet! Clearly there wasn’t enough room for everyone at the table, and Martha and Caroline were chased out of the kitchen as my girls helped my mother prepare food for everyone. When I suggested I could eat on the couch you’d have thought I’d suggested selling plutonium to Al Qaeda. That idea was instantly voted down, and I was soon seated between my two still potential girlfriends, surrounded by friends and family.

We all had a good time conversing on a variety of topics until Shani announced that she thought it would be a good idea if I lay down for a while, due to my recent injury. I thought this a little odd, as I was feeling pretty good at the moment, but everyone was quick to respond. Martha was quick to remind Kitty that they had to get her ready for her ‘big date’ tonight. Everyone quickly filtered out. As I was preparing to protest about the seemingly rude behavior, Shani told me not to embarrass myself by speaking when I was overly tired, and asked Gail if she could accompany me upstairs and make sure I managed to get some rest.

Apparently Kitty and Chalise had wordlessly decided whether Chalise would be joining us tonight or not, yet they didn’t bother to tell me. I assumed I’d only find out later tonight, but Kitty had suggested if I spoke with Chalise now, including her on our date wouldn’t be necessary.

Once we made our escape and retreated to my room, I finally got a chance to be alone with Gail. Just like previously with the rest of my girls, she immediately cuddled up next to me. As we talked, since I didn’t feel particularly tired, she’d kiss me on the neck while answering questions, and soon began stroking my erection though my slacks. I asked her about family and she told me she wasn’t very close with any family members. Seemed she didn’t relate well to her family aside from a sister, but she couldn’t really get together with her without the rest of the family’s approval. When I asked about boyfriends she again repeated that being a cop usually ended most relationships.

Conversation grew increasingly difficult as we gradually moved more into necking than a deep discussion, but I really wanted to get to know her first. When I asked more about her family problems she informed me that it went to her problems with organized religion. Her family consisted of religious fundamentalists and didn’t agree with much of what she did or said. Seems she was more of a free thinker than they were, and she occasionally espoused more liberal ideas. It was getting hard to think because her kisses were sooo distracting. She was an excellent kisser. True, she was in great shape and wasn’t quite as soft as I might have liked, but her kisses certainly were. I managed to pull her hair out of that awful bun the police force insisted on her wearing, and managed to fluff it a bit to get a bit more shape back into it. She was actually quite attractive, but just hadn’t put much effort into her looks lately. While I was thinking that she started asking about whether Cate might help her improve her looks a bit and what kind of things did I find interesting in girls.

Somehow I had trouble picturing her in high school fashions, but then Cate really wasn’t into those kinds of clothes either. By now we’d progressed fairly far, so when she finally unzipped me and bent over to take me into her mouth, I simply gave up on the thought of finishing the conversation. It felt wonderful as she took me into her mouth. Instead of just diving in she took it slow, with more of her soft kisses as she licked extensive around the head and sensitive underside. When she finally started getting more interested, she didn’t take me very deep, but hey, all the nerve endings are in the end, right? Then...

“OW!”

“Oops, sorry.”

“Yeah,” I mumbled as I rubbed my wounded prick, “watch the teeth next time.” However she started with the soft kisses and even gave me some butterfly kisses on the head, which I’d never had done before and thought were great. But once she started in again she once more grated me with her teeth. I tried to remain silent, but was in danger of losing my erection I was so nervous about getting bit. Finally a strange thought occurred to me.

“Gail, hold on a second,” I said, pulling her up to look into her eyes. “Is this your first time giving head?”

“What do you mean?” she asked, looking away for more than just being unable to look directly at me. “Am I doing it wrong? I promise I’ll do better, it’s just been a while, that’s all.”

“Gail, seriously, what’s the real deal here?” Her hand was still stroking me while we talked, trying to maintain my interest. She hesitated quite a bit, so I nuzzled her neck trying to get her to loosen up. Finally she gave up her resistance.

“No, you’re right. I’ve never done it before. I’m sorry. I’m willing to learn, though. I’ll try really hard and learn how to do it really well.”

“Look, I don’t mind inexperience. I mean, only 3 weeks ago I had never tried anything myself. But what I like in girls and women is honesty. I want to know what you think, what you like, and what you’re interested in.”

“I’m interested in pleasing you,” she purred, continuing her stoking while she pinched my nipple and licked my ear. But something just didn’t feel right.

“I’ll tell you what, how about if you tell me about your first experiences?” She hesitated, though she tried to hide it by kissing me, but I wouldn’t be put off when I felt someone I cared for was trying to hide something that might be important.

“OK,” I said, pushing her far enough away that she couldn’t seek refuge in kissing my neck, face and chest. “What was your first lover’s name?”

“Uh... , Chris?” she asked as a question instead of a simple factual statement.

“Are you asking me or telling me? OK, what was your second lover’s name then?”

At that she just looked at me and her bottom lip started quivering. I was afraid she was about to start crying. What is it about me and crying women?

“Let it out Gail, tell me about it. Whatever it is I won’t judge you, I just want to know the real you.”

So she finally started crying as she started to tell me her story. Apparently she’d never actually had a boyfriend before. She dated a bit in high school, but only beards, meaning she dated them just to provide cover for her real interests, which were other girls. She was a lesbian, pure and simple. She’d never had any interest in men or male parts.

“So why are you suddenly so interested in me and mine?”

“Alex, what you’ve given me is SO tremendous, both these new abilities and the power I feel you possess is so completely unbelievable, I just want to do anything I can for you. I’ve never had any desire to perform fellatio before, but with you I do. I want to make you feel good, I want to see you have an orgasm. Making you cum would mean more to me than the majority of my previous lovers.” She was pretty weepy at this point, but she obviously felt very strongly about this.

“Look, Gail, I already care for you tremendously, but I feel like I’m stealing from you if you aren’t interested in me sexually.”

“Oh, but I am interested in you sexually,” she insisted.

“Gail, you’ve never given head before...”

“No,” she giggled, “I’ve given LOTS of head, just never fellatio.”

“But still, it’s just not the same. If you’re not getting something back in return I just wouldn’t be as interested. I want to give you pleasure as well. Love is giving and sharing. It just isn’t right if you’re not getting anything out of it.”

“But I would be getting a LOT out of it. Do you think old married couples want to have sex all the time? Don’t they just do it because it’ll make their partner feel good and strengthens their relationship? I want to share this with you. If you want to share, then share my joy in giving you my heterosexual cherry. Just think, you’ll be able to tell everyone at school that you managed to turn a lesbian.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is SciFi-Stories

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close