Trying to Be Normal
21: The Big Event

Copyright© 2017 by Vincent Berg

(OK, the Decent Sized Event)

My girls were as excited as Kitty and Chalise were about the big event, but they were all business about it. They sent me to do my homework for the weekend downstairs so they could work to lay out my clothes, as if I’d even need to wear clothes tonight. Gail arrived just after dinner; she’d hurried just so she could be here for this ‘momentous event’.

We’d debated how the girls should arrive earlier. I thought it was a terrible idea to make their mothers bring them when they knew what was scheduled to happen. Cate mentioned that Kitty had planned on picking Chalise up at Becky’s on her way here. I thought the girls both deserved to be treated right and get picked up, so Cate offered to go and pick them both up, thus giving everyone more time—and giving them a chance to gab about what was planned as well. We were still discussing it in the kitchen as I was rifling through the refrigerator picking out something to eat when someone cleared their throat. Turning, I saw Anh shooting me a look.

“Everyone be here soon. You need come get ready. We have clothes ready for you,” she told me while she beckoned me with her finger, so I grabbed a cookie and a soda to eat on the way up to my room.

I was a bit confused as I headed upstairs, trying to shove my food into my mouth. Shani and Allison proceeded to deck me out in my room. When they finished they told me to go downstairs, but they forbid me from sitting down. I was a little surprised and disappointed that they’d given up on the ‘pre-date stress reduction’, but I figured they decided this was much too important an event for them to play around beforehand.

It was a big scene when ‘everyone’ arrived. Instead of it just being Kitty and Chalise chaperoned by Cate, multiple people showed up. Both girls gave me big hugs before quickly moving aside as their mothers came forward and hugged me as well. Becky and Melinda followed after them. I was really confused at that point. Was everyone here to watch me befoul the girls?

“Well, honey,” my mother said, picking up her purse with my father following closely behind, grinning at me, “have fun, we’re all off to play some cards over at Martha’s house.” I stood there in confusion, trying to form a sensible sentence for a few moments.

“Relax. It’s simple. Your dad was threatening to lose it, so we’re going off to distract ourselves. We assume you’ll be perfectly fine on your own, the girls will do whatever needs to be done we’re sure. While Caroline and Martha support their daughters, they decided this is all a bit much for them. Try to clean up all the chicken feathers and multi-flavored lubricants,” she teased, kissed me and then marched out.

“Don’t do anything that we wouldn’t do, but then we can’t do anything that you can do anyway, so take that into consideration,” my father said, merely tipping his hat to me.

I turned to look at Becky and Melinda, cocking my head. “Well?”

“Oh, don’t worry, we’re going with them,” Melinda told me. “If we didn’t, Cate would likely strangle us. I’m still semi-officially on her shit list. But we were just waiting to see what your reaction would be. I’ve got to start carrying my camera so I can get your picture next time, but then I don’t think there will be the next time this happens to you.” They both smiled and kissed me goodbye, Melinda goosing me as she did. I just shook my head as I watched them all head out.

“Our mothers really like you,” Kitty told me as she settled into my side. “If it was just you and us they’d be fine. But when they discovered we were both doing this with you, they thought that was a bit much. Especially when we added there might be others involved in the proceedings. That’s when they decided they’d rather be somewhere else. But they still wanted to be here to show us their support, so we’d all remember this event. It was only the particulars they didn’t want to know about.”

“Don’t worry, girls,” Natalie announced. “I got pictures of you both along with Alex’s mouth hanging open for your families.” She held up her phone to prove her point.

“Yeah, I’m sure my family would love that,” Chalise laughed, parking herself on my other side as I steered them to the couch. “Make sure you send some to my father and Brandon. Maybe I’ll even seal it with a kiss for good measure,” she teased.

“That’s OK, they both hate me enough as it is. There’s no sense rubbing their noses in the particulars,” I suggested.

Kitty and Chalise were positively humming, both dressed in very pretty and short brightly patterned summer dresses, their hair done up, makeup applied. They both looked gorgeous and I told them so. My ladies were dressed up to the nines with long dresses, nice makeup and expensive jewelry.

It was at this point that Shani escorted us into the kitchen, where she poured us each a small glass of white wine. “This is just to take the edge off and get you to relax. Enjoy, there’s not enough there to get you in any trouble. When you are ready we’ll be waiting for you upstairs.”

So we made our way into the living room and got comfortable, just talking casually. Soon a few hands started meandering, then we started kissing, and soon we were starting to enjoy ourselves. I’d gotten quite good at kissing more than one woman at a time and not losing their interests, so all my research went to good use. Just about the time we started to loosen the clothing we decided to head upstairs.

“Alex, before we head up,” Kitty said before we had a chance to get up, “I just want to stress a couple of points. Neither of us is doing this lightly. We aren’t just interested in you because of the excitement or because of the mystery. We are both seriously interested in you. In fact, if it wouldn’t freak you out, we’d probably be tempted to drop the ‘L’ word, but we’ll avoid that for now.”

“But we just wanted you to know that we’re serious about this,” Chalise continued. “Just like we’re serious about sharing you between us. There won’t be any fighting or bickering between us. At least if we can avoid it,” she added with a quick measured glance at Kitty. “We’ll discuss all the other particulars later, but we just wanted you to know that we aren’t in this for a quick flash. We’re both serious about our commitment to you.”

Not having any words handy, I just leaned forward and kissed them and admitted that I already loved them too. Then taking both their hands I gently led them upstairs.

Soft romantic music was already filling the house while we were downstairs. We could smell the scented candles on the way up the stairs. The bedroom was filled with dim flickering light, rose petals actually scattered across the bed, and several of my girls politely standing there waiting for us.

“Are you sure you want us to do this?” Allison asked, looking doubtfully at the two girls.

“Yes, it’s a sign that we accept you as a valued part of Alex’s life,” Kitty hurriedly assured her. “Plus it’s kinda exciting. Guys aren’t the only ones who get excited about harems,” Kitty said with a smile. “The idea we’re interested in such a strange relationship has an attraction all its own.”

“Well just remember,” Shani informed them both, looking at them seriously, “this isn’t a sex party. We didn’t arrange this for Alex just so you could all go wild. If that’s what you’re thinking, we could have done that ourselves.”

“After all, we could simply have hired a prostitute for that,” Gail told us in all sincerity. I was convinced she’d know just where to arrange it too. I glanced at the two girls, but instead of being nervous or intimidated they were calm and collected.

“Relax,” Kitty informed my girls. “Cate stressed just how important this is. We take this, just like our relationship with Alex, very seriously. But still, that doesn’t mean it can’t be fun. Now we won’t interfere, but we’d be honored if you’d do your traditional premature ejaculation prevention routine for us. We’re especially interested in watching your technique, since we’re sure we can learn a lot.”

Anh said a few words and the girls looked at me questioningly.

“She says if I wanted the same thing as they offer me then there’d be no reason for your being here. Experimentation is part of the whole process. She suggests you both find your own techniques, and then when you get bored with doing the same thing, they’ll revisit the demonstration so you can try something new.”

Kitty nodded as if it was sage advice. Shani guided me to the bed and sat me down, positioning the girls on either side of me. I thought Allison would take the lead, since she clearly had the most experience at this sort of thing, but instead Anh knelt between my legs, gently moving them aside to make enough room for her. I instantly saw their logic. They were demonstrating that this wasn’t just about the sex. That if they could accept an older grandmother doing this to me then they were truly interested in what they claimed they were. I glanced side to side to see both girls watching Anh’s every movement studiously.

Anh moved very formally, exaggerating each of her movements as if this was a ceremonial function. She looked up at Kitty and Chalise and raised her eyebrow, and they both jumped to attention, realizing what Anh wanted them to do. They nudged me to stand up. When I did, Anh unfastened my belt and unzipped me, then pulled my pants off after removing my shoes. Finally Anh pulled my jockey shorts off, letting my erect cock pop out and bounce in place. The girls both looked at it as if mesmerized until Shani cleared her throat, then they both helped me sit again.

Anh leaned forward, taking her assigned task very seriously and behaving almost formally, although she couldn’t keep the smiling smirk off her face. She caressed me briefly, jacking me until I was nicely erect, then licked my cock from my balls to the tip before swallowing the head, her cheeks hollowing as she sucked on it. She pulled off with a pop, glanced at the girls, and then went down on me, taking me down her throat until she took it all in. She then proceeded to move rapidly up and down over the bottom third of my cock, sucking and twisting as she went. It was truly an impressive sight, but I was too busy reveling in the sensations as I clutched Kitty and Chalise’s hands.

She continued the demonstration, working me to a quick peak only to slow down, gently teasing the head until I started to regain my composure, at which point she’d go to town again. I reached the edge several times in quick succession, each time she made a scene of lightly teasing me before resuming. During the breaks she’d glance up at me, softly whispering sweet nothings in Vietnamese and another language, French I assume, as she did so. I thought I heard a familiar “Mon petit ami”, but it was whispered and not thought at me, so I couldn’t immediately remember what it meant, and I was too distracted to ask her. Meanwhile Kitty and Chalise were keeping me busy, grasping my hand, occasionally leaning forward to watch, or running their hands up and down my back, their touches electrifying me almost as much as what Anh was doing. When I had a chance, I idly noticed that the head swallowing me so eagerly wore an actual pearl necklace and silver jewelry. Why that thought would occur just then I don’t know, but the odd juxtaposition struck me as odd and just enhanced the entire scene. The girls were running their hands inside my shirt, playing with my chest hairs. I had to admit it, formal shirts and nice slacks made a big difference in the romance department.

Finally Anh looked up and saw me grimacing. I guess she could detect the grimace from my body motions or something. She winked at me and rapidly brought me to a peak, only to keep going. It only took moments before I began filling her mouth with pulse after pulse of my cum, thrusting into her mouth. After I’d blasted out as much as I could, Anh pulled back, making sure the motions of my cock were readily apparent as she let a tiny bit of my cum drizzle down the sides of my pistoning erection. Kitty gasped and Chalise audibly swallowed. They were clearly impressed.

“Thank you for that honor,” Anh intoned solemnly, holding my still tumescent cock up for the girls. They took a moment to figure out what she wanted, and then Chalise reached out and took it from her, at which point she stood up, smiled at each and formally bowed to them. Shani and Allison couldn’t help it, they both broke out in giggles. Even Anh was smiling as they headed for the door.

“Isn’t Cate going to make an appearance?” Chalise asked, looking out in the hallway for their friend and compatriot. That stopped the other women cold. Anh turned around to look at them in befuddlement.

“Uh, what mean you, I mean, what could you possibly mean?” she asked a little more clearly, once I’d gotten a chance to clear up her syntax.

“They know,” I told her simply.

Shani glanced at us over her shoulder. “Did they guess, did you tell them, or did Cate reveal it herself?” she asked, glancing at me as much as she could.

“We pretty much figured it out,” Kitty explained with a shrug, “but Cate eventually told us all about it once we started pressing her on the issue

“Ah. Well, Allison just spoke to her,” Shani told them, not revealing how she could possibly know this, “and she says she wants you to enjoy this moment amongst yourselves. She’ll get a chance to enjoy it in the retelling later. She also wishes you good luck, and she says to do everything she would.”

“Tell her we certainly will, even though we haven’t had the years to plan it like she has,” Chalise replied, to which they both broke out in giggles.

“Look,” Kitty told my girls before they could finally leave the room, “we just wanted to thank you all for everything you’ve done for Alex and for us. We wanted to share this little routine with you, because you never had to share any of it with us. You’ve been freely sharing Alex with us, so we wanted to openly return the favor and show that we don’t plan on taking him away from you.”

“You never take Alex away from us,” Anh told them simply. “We just willing to give him freedom to... , “ she paused while I supplied her with the correct phrasing, “to pursue his own desires. He always be tied to us.”

“Well, we’ve already agreed to share him between us, so we could hardly argue against sharing with those who set it all up to begin with,” Chalise argued.

“Wait a minute,” I protested, “what’s with all this sharing nonsense? I haven’t even decided who gets to be the official girlfriend.” They both smiled at me as if I was the biggest and cutest idiot they’d ever met. Kind of like a large gibbering baby, or maybe a drooling but lovable Saint Bernard.

“Sweetie, we’ve known we’re both your girlfriends for a while now. We knew it was official when you didn’t try to argue your way out of our group participation tonight.”

“Yeah,” Chalise giggled, “We were expecting a major fight on that one, but you just folded like a cheap deck of cards.”

“Now just hush up and let us girls talk,” Kitty concluded with a grin before turning back to Anh and the others.

“Well, there’s no doubt where I stand now,” I lamented. “That’s OK, though. Growing up in a house full of women I never even dared leave a toilet seat up. I even pee sitting down most of the time.” They both gave me that look again.

“You? Give us a break,” Kitty argued while rolling her eyes. “You can’t be pussy whipped if you’ve never deigned to allow anyone to give you any. Next, you rule these women of yours with an iron fist. It might be wrapped in a velvet glove, but everyone knows who makes the final decisions around here. They might tease you a lot, but if you tell them something there’s NO argument or hesitation involved. And finally, if you were to admit that watching girls make out gets you hot, virtually every girl in the school would be fighting to be the first one wrestling on the table top. You’ve no fear of being submissive. You just know when to take a stand and when not to.”

For about the twelfth time that night I was stunned into silence. I’d never seen myself like that. Sure, I’d had to stand in a time or two but...

“Now wait a minute, all I’ve ever done is step in to prevent trouble.”

“Exactly, you always watch out for us, even if you’re just protecting us from ourselves,” Kitty said. “You also protect those attacking you as well. You fixed Darrell up, you tried to reason with Brandon, and you still haven’t pressed any charges against him. You’re one of those nice masters,” Kitty grinned at me. I stammered and blubbered for a bit, but couldn’t think of any clever comebacks or arguments.

Now that we were finally alone we each looked around the room my girls had prepared for us. Aside from the many flickering candles there were a few glowing paper bags, done up in a Japanese style. Soft music flittered through the air. Al Jarreau I believe it was. I imagined all the Barry White finished while we were previously occupied. The girls were taken with the arrangements, even though this is exactly what they’d been promised multiple times. Somehow seeing it all real made it seem even more special, rather than just trite and silly. I held my arms out and they both nestled down against me and we made out for a while, just enjoying ourselves. We giggled and played around wordlessly, kissing softly and cuddling more than anything else. They both seemed to be past the nervous excitement of earlier, laying relaxed and comfortable in my arms. We exchanged gentle kisses and loving caresses.

“So, what are your thoughts on procedural questions?” I asked, breaking the silence.

“I think we’re both in safe hands. We both turn ourselves over to your protective care for the evening,” Kitty answered.

“No, I mean what’s fair game and what’s forbidden? I mean, is this all no touching between the two of you or—”

“Don’t worry, lover, we won’t break. Besides, it’s not like we didn’t practice kissing girls when we were younger.”

“Or rather, we practiced kissing guys with other girls when we were young,” Chalise corrected.

“Still, you’re right, this is our first time with girls, doing more than teasing that is,” Kitty informed me.

“So, do you want me to ... you know, do you each separately or something?”

“No, no, lover,” Chalise seconded the new phrase as if it was long practiced, “we both plan on sharing you completely. We aren’t afraid of a few overlaps or a couple of helping touches,” she whispered in my ear as Kitty was simultaneously licking the other one.

“But... , “ I started.

“No butts,” Kitty informed me. “At least for tonight, though there’s no promises about later,” she teased. “Just relax and love us both. Make this special for us as well as for you,” she cooed.

“Well what about ... you know, protection? I’m sure the girls left me plenty of rubbers for me to use, so should I... ?”

“Again, relax, Alex,” Kitty whispered. “We’re both covered. Chalise has always been afraid of her dates trying more than she wanted, and I used to have irregular periods, so we’ve both been on the pill for quite some time. We’re all safe.”

“I was just—” I said, trying to clarify my point, but Kitty kissed me gently, shutting me up. It was then I figured out everyone around me had already worked out anything that needed planning, letting me relax and just go with the flow. So we continued to roll around, switching from one to the other, occasionally all three kissing at once, multiple hands running freely across chests so frequently I had to keep checking I wasn’t feeling my own chest up instead of theirs. Finally we’d worked ourselves up to where we were all getting breathless after we’d divested ourselves of the last remnants of our clothing. I leaned up and Chalise followed me, kissing me gently.

“Before we begin, I think we should both tell you that—” Before Kitty could finish I quieted her. “If you are going to admit to anything from your past, don’t. All I want right now is you in the present moment. It doesn’t matter what you may or may not have done. What matters is what we’re going to be doing together,” I assured her.

When we finished that little sideline, Chalise turned to me once again and started what appeared to be a prepared speech. “We’re going to get into position,” she said, kissing me again. “We want you to enter each of us separately, but just for 10 seconds. No thrusting at all, just feeling us and savoring the feel for what it is, then moving on to the next. Whichever one you enter first goes first when we do it officially. We’ll just have you do it to us cowgirl style so you’re free to kiss, and play and love us both while you’re busy.” Her hands and mouth were busy the entire time she described what was going to happen to us. When she pulled back I saw her joining Kitty on their hands and knees, presenting their beautiful asses and shiny damp pussies to me. Kitty’s on the left, her white skin shining brightly in the soft light, while Chalise’s beautiful dark skin contrasted nicely, showing off her excited pink interior. I gently ran a hand along each of their labias, enjoying the sensations before I moved up behind Kitty, being the closest. Taking a deep breath, I quietly slid fully into her. It took a few moments and some wiggling and shifting before I was finally fully into her, generating a deep sigh. Frankly, I couldn’t believe how wonderful it felt, but the thought that not one, but both Kitty and Chalise were sharing their most intimate treasures with me made it even more delightful. Meanwhile Chalise leaned across and kissed her as we all held our position without any of us daring to move in the slightest.

When the time was up, whether it was ten seconds or not I had no clue, Kitty wiggled her ass sending me to a second trip to heaven, but I reluctantly pulled free and shifted over to enter a similar heaven between Chalise’s legs this time. I eased into her like I just had Kitty. It was easier sliding into her, requiring a little less jockeying, but it felt just as delightful when I was fully immersed inside her. It was especially nice standing behind her as I was, watching my hard twitching cock sink deeply between her beautiful light chocolate petals. I held myself still for the time, just breathing deeply and savoring the feel of beautiful loving softness gripping me and holding me firmly, fully embraced. When she finally signaled it was time I slid back and pulled completely out, not believing how wonderful it felt as her flesh seemed to try to hold me within her. We quickly switched positions as if we were all fully practiced in the ritual, and they both positioned me under them, flat on my back as Kitty positioned herself above me. Chalise hugged her friend about the waist while maneuvering my throbbing cock into position, holding my dick coated in their combined fluids in her hand, slotting it into her friend as Kitty finally sighed and descended, taking up inch after inch as Chalise fed it into her until she finally had to abandon the last of it.

“How’s it feel, beautiful?” she asked, running her fingers along our juncture, rubbing both my love slickened pole and Kitty’s equally damp pussy with the same motion. They both giggled nervously before Kitty leaned in and kissed Chalise, beginning softly but quickly moving to a deep intimate French kiss, kissing her new best friend for the first time with a slow lethargic lover’s kiss of gentle exploration. I moved my hands up, rasping my palm across Kitty’s sensitive nipple while also caressing Chalise’s ass and pussy from the back with my other hand. As they kissed, Kitty finally began to lift up, pausing at the apex as they both seemed to breathe in as one, only to exhale into each other’s mouths on the way down. I couldn’t help but push up on my own to join them as I felt us all emotionally joined. My fingers traced through Chalise’s pussy lips while hers continued to play at Kitty and my joining, spreading the available juices from my pole to Kitty’s lips and back again.

“Play with her clit,” I commanded in a whisper, not specifying who I was speaking to. Chalise’s hand wound gently around my engulfed cock to flicker at Kitty’s engorged clit, making her gasp and pause as her internal muscles twitched around me. I thrust up further into her, enjoying the sensations. Kitty leaned against the hand that was once playing with her nipple but was now holding her up in mid-air. Now that Kitty was having some trouble breathing, Chalise ceased kissing her and began kissing and licking her neck and ear, whispering words I couldn’t hear but felt to be as loving as everything else I was feeling from my two lovers.

For as new to this as they both were, Kitty and Chalise took to it naturally, with Kitty was soon lifting off of me to thrust her pelvis and thus her clit more fully into Chalise’s loving grasp, only to pull away to sink back down upon me as Chalise’s other fingers traced my movements into her friend. Finally, sensing she was tiring, both Chalise and I lowered Kitty down against my chest, but off to one side so Chalise could also rub her naked body against ours, rubbing the long earned sweat on each of our bodies against the others. Kitty continued rising and lowering steadily as she moved against me, aided by Chalise’s fingers gently prodding and caressing the two of us together. Having lost my own hold on Chalise’s pussy I instead wrapped my arms around her and pulled her more fully into the two of us, wanting her to share our emotions and our bliss.

Man, I couldn’t believe what I’d been missing, although I knew that if I hadn’t waited, hadn’t found the right two girls and hadn’t developed a beautiful relationship with them each first, that none of this would feel as good as it did now. Of course I certainly couldn’t judge. Maybe all sex was this phenomenal, but somehow I seriously doubted that. Any more wonderful and we’d all just melt away into each other, leaving nothing but a very satisfied and happy puddle for someone else to clean up in the morning.

Kitty pushed herself up with her right hand, allowing my hand free access to her breast again, as well as for Chalise to slide in and start kissing me one moment, switching over to Kitty’s breast the next. Our juncture missed her touch, but we both accepted the compromise happily. Kitty began bouncing more rapidly, gasping at each apex and sighing heavily on each down stroke. Chalise couldn’t seem to decide between Kitty’s titty or my lips, although I think she finally chose the titty when she discovered she could resume her combined caress at the same time. I tried to get her to lift her leg over my head and settle onto my face, but she simply shook her head, instead whispering, “No, I want us to feel your love, not your tongue or cock only. Love us both, Alex, love us both,” before she resumed her assault on our fellow lover.

Kitty was becoming more frantic when she suddenly just froze and started to lift off of me.

“You’ve got to have some of this, Chalise, it’s only fair.”

“No,” Chalise responded, barely lifting her lips away enough to speak, “I’ll get him during my turn. Finish him up.” So they compromised; Kitty sank back down on me but gently pushed Chalise’s head down until it rested where her hand had previously caressed our slick conjoining. Chalise hesitated briefly, perhaps evaluating the depth of her commitment, before she proceeded to lick my revealed slick length as it emerged from Kitty’s quim. As she reached the apex of my exposure she kept going, licking up until reaching Kitty’s clit, doing something that made her jump before descending once again.

As loving and gentle as all this was, and despite all the previous efforts to dissuade undue haste, I felt myself entering that familiar terrain and knew I was getting close. I started humping up faster to meet Kitty’s down strokes, and would lift her to extend her upstrokes enough for Chalise to complete her intimate journey. The timing was difficult to master and we had more than a few giggling mistakes, but that just made it a fun enjoyable exploration, as well as an all-consuming lover’s dance.

Once Chalise realized we were both nearing our climaxes she laid out on me fully, wrapping her legs alongside my head while still keeping her head raised and pressed against us, licking all the while. I took this opportunity to nuzzle my lips along her cunt lips and tickle her clit with my tongue. Both she and Kitty seemed to reach their climaxes at the same time before I was quite ready, and I felt Kitty and Chalise’s vaginas flutter against my respective parts as they both came, drenching me in additional juices. I just kept pumping and licking harder, despite being nearly frozen in each orifice by their iron grips, only to be rewarded when they suddenly relaxed and began thrusting again, still fluttering. I felt my whole insides lift up through my balls and reach out through my soul as I poured my inner being into Kitty, pump after pump. Again, it seemed both girls ran into another climax just as I did, albeit a few seconds apart, and there was cum and spit and girl cum and sweat and saliva and love enough to cover us all.

We just lay back in a tangled heap for a bit, recovering, our minds still reeling from the experience.

Wow,’ echoed through my mind.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close