Some of my readers have expressed an interest.
I've spent the day finalizing and I have put together an ARC version of book three and will be listing it on Bookapy tomorrow.
If you are desperate to get the next installment, there you go. I plan on doing a final proof and polish pass and then relisting it in a few weeks. The price then will probably be a few $ less so if you are frugal, wait. I still plan on posting it by chapter but that will be towards the end of April after book two is done posting.