Aliens and Cowboys - Cover

Aliens and Cowboys

Copyright© 2019 by KKindle

The Circus Begins

It was a basic 2 person TV crew, a cameraman and a reporter. They introduced themselves and said they had watched the live broadcast, which was going viral, with over a million views in the few hours it had been online so far.

Mark just thought, “Wow, this is going to be crazy by tomorrow!”

Mark, Joe, Liyana and the 5 security people were standing by the arena, as the TV crew were asking where to set up.

Kat was finally able come out to meet the TV crew, saying that the phone had been ringing off the hook with people wanting to book rooms at the lodge. It might have had something to do with aliens, but she jokingly said she wasn’t sure. Fortunately, their website contained their whole reservation system, in fact, even at the lodge they logged into the website to do their reservations.

Kat said she doubled the price of the rooms, but the lodge was booked solid for the next month.

Fortunately, the reporters and TV stations had been quick to the phones and had booked all the rooms for their crews, with only 15 rooms available to rent and a minimum of two rooms per team, space was limited to only a few teams, although there was a couple of solo journalists that managed to book rooms. Professionals would likely be easier to manage than the general public.

Kat informed everyone, that she had changed the voicemail message to say that the lodge was booked solid and to visit the website for more information. She then suggested they come sit in the lobby or on the porch for the interview, but then Mark got an idea and radioed Solara to tell her to ready the barn upgrade Joe and her had been working on.

He was going to get the TV crew to film it being created, more proof for the nay-sayers that will inevitably think this was somehow all being faked, plus it got Joe’s barn upgraded without having to do the whole staging and stuff, that they were doing with the house.

Mark told everyone about his idea and suggested that the TV crew have the interview over by the barn looking toward the loop feature and lodge. That would give them a scenic backdrop for the interview, plus they could easily turn around and have the best view to watch the barn getting rebuilt.

Liyana agreed, adding, “That is a great idea. They’ll get to see a new technology they’ve never seen before.”

The TV crew were almost giddy as they were the first to arrive on the scene, they were going to get an exclusive first interview and they were going to be the first to witness some new technology.

Mark radioed, “Solara, do you have the barn upgrade ready to go?”

Solara replied, “All set to go, just make sure there are no horses in there. I’m also going to upgrade the lane right through the ranch and give us a driveway to the house.”

Mark gave them a thumbs up to indicate that everything was ready to go.

The camera guy called in to tell the station that they were ready on this end, as everyone got positioned and ready to broadcast. After a minute he then said, “Going live in... , “ and did the countdown from five on his fingers.

‘This is Elisha Romanson with a Global News breaking story. I’m here at the Henderson Ranch, which will go down in the history books as the place we made first contact with beings from another planet! I’m here talking to Ambassador Liyana from the Atlantean Federation, who hails from the planet ... Atlanterra, is it?’

‘That is correct.’

‘You speak English very well, is that the official language of the Atlantean Federation?’

‘We call it the common language and it is the official language throughout the Federation.’

‘Are there any other languages in the Federation?’

‘Oh yes, many! But all education, signage, technology and commerce is done using the common language only.’

‘I’m not going to re-state everything you said in your original social media broadcast, so we’ll have the link to it on our website. How far did you travel to come here?’

‘I’m not exactly sure of the distance, I just know that Earth is a little over 4 days in light drive.’

‘How often do you come to Earth?’

‘There is no schedule for coming to our ancestral world, we just stop by if it happens to be in the right part of its orbit when we are passing through this part of the galaxy.’

‘Why have you never made contact before this?’

‘We have tried a few times in the past, unfortunately we were met with hostility and conflict, so we decided long ago to just observe this planet. In the past 10 years, we have stopped by Earth no less than 20 times looking for our crashed ship, but we never detected it until today.’

‘So the reason you’ve made contact today is because you came to rescue some extraterrestrial travellers, only to find out they had made friends here?’

‘Yes, the family of Henderson Ranch took them in and gave them food, shelter and protection. They looked past their differences and demonstrated the Federation way of life, where beings of all kinds can in fact live in peace and harmony.’

‘You said in the original broadcast that you will be setting up an embassy. How long will it be before the embassy will be open to the public and where will it be located?’

‘We should have the embassy built within a few days. It will be located in orbit around the planet.’

‘So it won’t be open to the public?’

‘It will be open to the public, we just have to work out some sort of shuttle service to get people up there. As that develops, Mark says he will be creating a website that will relay information about the Federation, as well as how to visit the embassy.’

‘So why haven’t you left the surface yet?’

‘To thank our friends, we’ve taken some research they had been doing for a new barn, and we’re going to use some of our construction technology to build it for them. If you want, you could take a quick look at the old barn and then we will rebuild the new one in its place.’

The TV crew walked to the barn and stepped inside as the cameraman panned around before returning to their previous position.

Suddenly there was a collective gasp as the barn in front of them transformed from the old wooden barn into the large white and green fabric barn that Joe had been wanting. The new barn was more than double the width of the old one and slightly longer. A few trees even got moved out of the way to make room for the larger barn.

Elisha exclaimed, ‘Wow! Too bad all construction couldn’t be done like that! Quick, safe and environmentally friendly! Did you see the trees move out of the way? Will you be sharing your technology with us?’

‘Unfortunately no, technology is only shared with federated planets. Many of our technologies would cause mass chaos on this planet, with the current way it is being managed.

You will get to see all of our technology though, as the people of this planet will soon be able to visit other planets, and some of our citizens will likely want to visit this planet as well.

The embassy is just the first step in creating ties with the Atlantean Federation. Even if your planet does not join, some of your people may elect to move to one of the federated planets for a better quality of life.’

‘Is there a catch to visit or even move to one of the federated planets?’

‘No bigger catch than moving or visiting between countries here. We have laws and they must be followed. There is a short test people must pass before visiting a federated planet, and we offer educational courses to help people get familiarized with our society before becoming citizens.’

‘What kinds of laws?’

‘Laws that are very similar to many you have on this planet I would imagine. As this is my first visit to Earth, I am not familiar with all of the laws of this country, or any countries, to be able to make a comparison.’

‘How does the legal system on your planet work?’

‘That would take quite a bit of explaining, so maybe we will leave that to be explained on the website, along with the answers to many of these questions. Although I do not know how soon it will be available.’

‘What about religion? What is the primary religion in the Atlantean Federation?’

‘The Federation has no primary or official religion. Religions as a whole are not recognized in the Federation. When we were on Earth, we worshipped the sun, for it is the true giver of life, but any religion or faith is simply a choice and something that almost every species we have encountered has, in some form or another. Citizens are free to believe whatever they want, on their own time, as long as it does not violate any laws and they do not try to impose their beliefs on others.’

‘What other technologies do you have that could improve our way of life?’

‘There is energy, construction, food, water, transportation, medical, education, waste management, communications, security and legal systems ... and there’s probably others too.’

‘What about military technology?’

‘The Federation is a peaceful society, while we do have a few offensive technologies, almost everything we have, is defensive in nature. Our society doesn’t even have a military as you call it, any conflicts are handled by our everyday security forces. The Atlantean Federation will never fire the first shot to start a conflict, but we can definitely end one!’

‘You said in your original broadcast that you update information about this planet that you use your education system. What do you teach about Earth?’

‘It is our ancestral world, so we obviously use it in our history programs, but it is also referenced for social, political, environmental and economic programs.’

‘So what’s it going to take for Earth to join the federation?’

‘That is where the problem lies with this planet, and why we have been skeptical of setting up an embassy here. This planet is unusually hostile and very poorly managed.

Usually by the time a planet has reached your level of evolution, population, intelligence and technology, they have learned that their petty little conflicts are in fact insignificant in the grand scheme of the universe.

With that realization, your leaders should have learned to work together to improve the quality of life for everyone, and to live in peace and harmony with your planet. You create an unbelievable amount of pollution and waste so much money on military peacocking, that could be used to help some of the countries that literally have nothing.’

‘What do you think has caused us to be this way?’

‘There is probably multiple reasons, but the biggest reason would be your military peacocking. All of which is absolutely useless, if you were to face a planetary invasion by a hostile race ... and we have encountered them out there!’

‘Have you ever encountered other planets, like Earth, where the leaders don’t get along?’

‘A few, but there are regions of those planets that have joined the Federation. On all planets, we have found that many citizens do not like or agree with the way their planet is being run and opt to move to a federated planet to live a better life.’

‘But won’t your planets get over-crowded or over-populated?’

‘We have almost a dozen planets in the Federation, some of them are larger than Earth. So there’s lots of places to live in peace and harmony.’

‘When are we going to be able to go to these other planets?’

‘Once we have established the embassy, we hope to start regularly scheduled transports to and from Earth. We would not expect anyone to make such a life altering decision, to pick up your life and live elsewhere, without seeing it first hand. Seeing is believing!’

Gerald tapped on his arm indicating they were about out of time.

‘That’s all we have time for today. Thank you for your time Ambassador Liyana and welcome to Earth! This has been a Global News Special Report from Henderson Ranch, I’m Elisha Romanson.’

The crew then went in to look around the new barn, still not really believing the construction they just witnessed.

The old barn was fairly well lit, but the new barn was filled with natural light, making the old one seem like a dungeon in comparison. There were lights hung from the trusses overhead for when there was no natural light and there was two electric heaters suspended down each side, positioned to create air circulation around the whole barn.

Instead of the long central hallway with 20 stalls per side, there was now 2 hallways with 4 rows of 15 stalls and the floor was now covered in recycled rubber flooring, which would make it easier on the horses hooves. The stalls all had automatic waterers and front access feed chutes and really nice looking black gates. The back of the barn now had an indoor arena with the groomed clay/sand surface allowing them to do riding lessons and training regardless of the weather.

The lane and driveway were now made of a black material which resembled the recycled rubber they put on playgrounds, but a bit harder, it even had yellow lines around the edge and there was lines on the parking lot for the individual stalls.

After looking around the barn, Gerald, the cameraman, then asked, “Could we rent a room at the lodge?”

Gerald was an older man, probably well into his 50s, he was about 5’9” and a bit overweight, but overall not in bad shape. He had some grey in his brown hair and it looked like he hadn’t shaved in a few days.

Elisha was a new reporter, she was maybe 25 years old, about 5’6” tall, with C or maybe D-cup breasts, long blonde hair, blue eyes, very fit and knock-out attractive. Elisha was shaking and smiling, “I had the station book us rooms at the lodge as soon as your broadcast indicated where you were. We’re going to be here for a few days Gerald, I hope you have lots of batteries!”

Kat looked at Elisha with a bit of concern, because the girl was visibly shaking, “Are you OK?”

Elisha squealed, “I’m better than OK, a couple of the anchor reporters thought this was a hoax and didn’t want to drive 2 and a half hours out to the middle of nowhere, so they passed on this assignment! This is totally going to make my career!”, as she started jumping up and down.

Elisha and Gerald then went back to their van to get their things, while the girls were out wandering about the ranch, enjoying their newfound freedom.

Liyana and Kat laughed, as Liyana then excused herself, “I have some things to arrange.”

Joe said he needed a drink, so Kat and Mark followed him into the courtyard, where they pulled up some loungers and settled in around one of the fire pits.

The girls finished their exploration of the ranch and came into the lodge, when Jason, Annabelle and Sofia arrived home from school.

The girls all exchanged kisses with Jason and Annabelle and gave Sofia a hug, before she went into the kitchen to see her mom. Sofia was still quite shy around everyone and they figured it was because her dad left her and her mom, and that she would eventually get comfortable.

Then they all walked out to the courtyard where Joe, Kat and Mark were.

The girls then all gave Mark a kiss, as Annabelle pulled another lounger beside Mark’s, creating an almost double lounger, then gave him a kiss and lay down beside him. Rayven was last and she lay down on top of Mark and kissed both Mark and Annabelle before resting her head on his chest.

After everyone was comfortable, Annabelle grinned and said, “So did anything exciting happen today?”

Everyone laughed and then laughed even harder when Mark ran his fingers through his hair and said, “I tried a new shampoo today, I kind of like it, smells like vanilla!”

Elisha had witnessed all the kissing, hugging, and then laughing, and felt compelled to say, “You are all so casual, despite your lives being turned upside down!”

Annabelle took the comment in stride and answered, “What’s upside down? This is just the next evolution of race, in most of the developed world we are getting past the different skin colours, now we’ve just added a few more skin colours and few physical attributes. We are all sentient beings and we all do the same things! We eat, we sleep, we talk, we learn, we teach and we feel emotions. Just because we look different doesn’t mean anything ... we are all basically the same.”

Just then Liyana, Gyges and Maren walked into the courtyard. Liyana introduced Maren to everybody and then informed them that tomorrow Maren would build them a communications array that would link the ranch to the rest of the Federation.

Maren was a bunny girl, she was about 5’ tall and had long white ears with pink insides, almost white skin with a hint of pink, and the back of her neck was covered in white fur. She also had red eyes and whiskers that extended from the base of her button nose. She didn’t look like she had overly large breasts, but it was tough to tell with the tactical jacket on.

After that announcement, Liyana said they had to go back to the orbiter to make some arrangements. So the three of them returned to the shuttle, which took off moments later.

Once they were gone, Rayven moved down Mark’s body and began talking to his cock, “Does this big boy want to cum in some pretty pink bunny pussy?”, as she patted and rubbed it, “Oh he does! He’s getting hard!” she teased as everyone laughed.

“You are incorrigible, I’m going to go find something to do,” Mark said, as he got up from the lounger with Rayven laying back down next to Annabelle.

“Mark...” Candy said as he turned around, then she turned around and flicked her tail out of the way to expose her rear, “if you’re looking for something to do, you can always do me!”

“Laruun and T’Soona followed her lead and turned their rears toward him.

T’Soona said, “You can do me too!”, as Laruun added, “and me!”

“I think he is actually blushing!” Annabelle said, as everyone was laughing and watching Mark giving them the middle finger salute while he walked into the lodge.

Elisha quizzed, “So has he had sex with all of you?”

Joe said, “Not me!”, as he got up to go back inside, leaving the girls to talk and laugh.

Solara said, “Oh yes, he is incredible.”

Elisha asked, “Annabelle, isn’t he your boyfriend? You two look about the same age and the way you two interact...”

Annabelle answered, “Well, we are discussing the possibility of getting married someday, but he’s not close to my age at all. I’m 18 and he’s 50!”

Elisha looked stunned, “He’s 50?! I would never have guessed his age to be that. But if you’re getting married, how can you let him have sex with all these girls?”

Annabelle explained, “We aren’t currently married, but why would I stop him? I get to have sex with them too!”

Elisha questioned, “But don’t you get jealous?”

Rayven then cut-in, “The concept of jealousy is a construct that many civilizations don’t recognize. Sex and love are two different things, you marry for love, but sex is just for fun. If it is truly love, you will take precautions so you only breed with your lover, not your sex buddy,” then after a few seconds she added, “plus when you live for a couple hundred years, you’re going to want some variety!”

Elisha asked incredulously, “A couple hundred years?”

Maria then announced that supper was ready.

Everyone went in and sat down to a big supper of spaghetti. It wasn’t Sunday night, but it had been a very eventful day and it was quick and easy enough to make sure everyone got fed. The girls loved the spaghetti almost as much as they loved not having to stay hidden.

Gerald and Elisha became quite comfortable around everyone and talked just like friends around the supper table. The girls were all grateful that they didn’t have to hide anymore, and the ranch family was glad that they had a new barn and driveway.

After supper, five other news crews showed up, so Kat got them all situated in their rooms and once everyone was settled, she joined Joe in relaxing, as they figured tomorrow was going to be a zoo, not only because it was a Saturday, but because they were the new alien hub for the planet.

Gerald went to his room to call his wife and tell her he would be away for a couple of days and then just relax for the night acknowledging that tomorrow was going to be crazy as well and Elisha also retired to her room, as she was starting to come down from all the excitement of the day.

Jason, Sofia and T’Soona were no where to be found. T’Soona and Jason were quickly becoming an item and if they weren’t having sex, they were playing video games. They figured Sofia must be with her mom.

Everyone walked back to the house on the new driveway. They were all a bit nervous about what their infamy would bring.

Mark’s mind had been preoccupied thinking about the security, he had thought they would setup their own embassy building and they could beef up the security on that, but since the girls were staying on the ranch, he was sure there was going to be more than a few crackpots that would try something stupid.

Mark, I have come up with an idea that may help alleviate your troubled mind. I have figured out how to detect the explosive material that makes the bullets fire and have built the scanning system into the main gate, if explosive material is detected the vehicle will be stopped by a tractor beam of sorts that’s embedded under the roadway. It will lift the vehicle off the ground, surround it with a force field and hold it there.”

Just so you know, the gunpowder they use in bullets is not the only dangerous material that a person with bad intentions can use to harm us. There are compounds called high explosives, deadly toxins, viruses and gases and there’s also radioactive material, they could even bring fertilizer in here and mix it with something to make it explode.

The source of this story is SciFi-Stories

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close