A True History Book One - Cover

A True History Book One

Copyright© 2020 by StarFleet Carl

Chapter 24

The girls had been getting food ready while I was showing off. They called for a break, so we could eat hot food. The patent attorney showed up then, so we got him a plate as well. We moved the table around and got out the extra chairs, so we could all sit at the table and eat.

“In case Elroy didn’t say who I am, which he has a tendency to not do, mostly because I’ve defended some cases in his court, I’m Frank Stilton. For some reason, he thinks I’m a pretty decent patent attorney. I appreciate the meal; it looks like I came out at the right time. It’s my understanding that we’ve got something to research and file?”

“Correct. So, as you’re an attorney, let’s get your retainer out of the way, so we can get you covered under an NDA,” Margie said. “Will $5,000 be enough for now?”

He blinked. “Um, yes. Let me get you a receipt. To CEDEM Financial, correct? And you said something about an non-disclosure agreement?” She handed that to him, he read through it, then read it again. “Sorry, is there a representative of Microsoft and Crisco, here?”

“Cisco, like the Cisco kid. And yes, I’m Sandy Lerner, CEO.” She shook hands.

“I’m Bill Gates, from Microsoft,” Bill said, shaking hands as well.

Frank shook his head. “Yeah, that qualifies, then. Okay, I live here in Hutchinson, so I’d have to be totally stupid to not recognize Cal and the rest of your ladies, so I know that CEDEM is well represented, too. What can I help you with?”

I pulled some folders out. “Not much. I need patents pending, oh, about Monday, on these. Apparently, Margie thinks this may be worth some money.”

“Let’s see what we have. “Creating induced magnetic fields to power magnetic bearings in rotating shafts. Mounting controllable blades using magnetic bearings. Controlling rotation of magnetic bearings using computer interfaces. Electrical generation using magnetic bearings. Wind turbine design using magnetic bearings. A new method to wind coils for generating electricity. Assembly of machines to generate electricity using wind turbines. A chemical coating to prevent ice build-up on wind turbine blades. Using a continually variable transmission to generate electricity in a wind turbine. Manufacturing a steel link chain for a continually variable transmission. A chemical formula for a transmission fluid for a continually variable transmission. Controlling a continually variable transmission electronically.”

I looked at Bill and Sandy. “Now do you understand why I made sure you both know your own NDAs with us apply?”

Frank said, “Definitely. This is the most groundbreaking series of patent work I’ve ever dealt with. I even hesitate to make a guess as to what these are worth.”

“How about this, Mister Stilton? Using that, I believe I can build and install a 4 MW wind turbine for about $600,000, as a one off. And that’s making at least a small profit. Think any of the electric companies in this area would be interested? Especially if I could maybe get Siemens involved to actually make them?”

He blew out a deep breath. “Well, that does explain why you’re buying a chunk of farmland. They’d have to be idiots to not pay for these patents. Or license them from you, whichever. Especially with everything ELSE that Siemens does, because if that bearing technology is scalable both up and down...” I handed him a second folder. “Utilizing magnetic bearings in industrial and commercial settings.”

“Yeah, that’ll do it. I’ve been doing this work for more than twenty years. I know some people. How many ... never mind, we’ll just assume that I pull ALL of the favors that I’m owed for this one. Give me just a moment, please.” He stared off into space, a blank look on his face. His eyes started moving, then his lips. He sat that way for almost a minute. “Okay, thank you. I was trying to come up with a ballpark figure on what the value is on these patents.”

I slid a piece of paper over to him, face down. “There’s my guess. Write yours down, for actual value, and licensing value. I’m curious as to how close I am.” He wrote two figures down, then flipped my sheet over.

He nodded. “Not bad. Were you thinking outright purchase on the first, or how much revenue these patents would bring?”

“Revenue.”

“That explains it, because annual revenue is always lower than purchase price. You’re within 10%, but still lower, than I am on licensing.”

Margie said, “Okay, are you two going to keep the rest of us in the dark? I’m the MBA and CFO here, I need some numbers, so I can figure out our budget.”

“Oh, certainly. Straight purchase of 20, annual revenue of 5, licensing of a half per year.” He smiled when she looked a little frustrated. “Sorry, I DO know that Elroy has, or had, control of more than a billion dollars in assets. So, when I say that these patents, by themselves, will generate $5 billion in annual revenue, and if someone wanted to use them, I wouldn’t license them for less than $500 million per year, I’m teasing him with that. If you happen to need $20 billion for some reason, then you could sell them for that, is my guess.”

“Frank, can you come to New York with us this weekend, or at least meet us there?”

“Yes, Mister Lewis, I can. I’ll be flying to Washington tomorrow. I’ll be there all week, so it won’t be a problem for me to run up to New York. Especially since I’ll be billing you for all of it. Granted, it’s going to be fun, but still, I think you’re going to want me in with Siemens as well.”

“Thank you. Will electronic copies of these be of use to you? And I have a list here of those patents I’ve already found regarding magnetic bearings, if that’s of use.”

“Certainly. Some questions, regarding this one. The ice prevention coating. How durable is it, and how expensive is it to make?”

“If it’s applied during manufacturing, and is the top coating on the blades, which it needs to be, then it should last for at least five years. As far as cost to make ... we have the materials in the chemistry lab over at HCC, that I made up a sample pretty easily. What it effectively is, is a chemical compound that goes on the edge of the blades, because when it’s below freezing outside, water droplets don’t take long to freeze in contact with a frozen surface. In normal temperatures, it doesn’t do anything, but when it gets cold, it actually repels water, not allowing water to stick and ice to form. Um, sort of like how WD-40 was created to prevent rust on missiles.”

Elroy said, “Really? I didn’t know that.”

“Yeah, we studied that in chemistry class.”

Frank asked, “How much coverage would a gallon of this material do, and how expensive would it be to make?”

“I was thinking of wind turbine blades a hundred feet long, and just for proper coverage, a full gallon per blade. It’d basically be like paint for a room, you normally get 400 square feet from a gallon. As for making it ... there’s four basic materials, plus a small amount of reactant, and you lose a fourth in the combination process, so ... when I made a small amount in the lab, I figured I used $40 worth of materials, and got 8 ounces out of it. There’s refinement, and I made a couple of mistakes, so I’d say on a commercial basis, you could probably make it for $50 a gallon. I figured $100 per gallon, just to be safe.”

Bill looked at Frank. “I live in the Seattle area. I already know where a market for this exists, outside of wind turbines. If this will stick to the outside of a painted surface that’s prepped to receive it...” He looked at me. I nodded. “Based on that, even if it takes more, you’re looking at $12,000 in material to fully coat a Boeing 747. I have another, really wild idea, too. What about sea ice? How would this handle brutal cold, where the thing painted is exposed to ocean air in sub-zero temperatures?”

“It’s ... a water repellent. I know it’ll work in temperatures as low as... 60 below zero.”

“Seattle is also home to a lot of crab fishing boats. They go up and fish in the Bering Sea. One of my favorite restaurants has pictures of some of their boats coated with three or four inches of ice. Would it work if immersed like they get?”

“Yeah.” I looked down, then up. “I can’t take total credit for the chemical. The family knows my history. It’s something my Dad came up with, for his work. There’s a reason I know a lot about aerodynamics and such, and I’d prefer not to get into that, again.”

Frank said, “I understand. You can’t live here and not know at least a little bit about Elroy’s adopted grandson, as it were. You’ve just given me a lot MORE to deal with, due to this chemical process. I can see it being its own market.”

Elroy could see that things were winding down, and something else. “Frank, I think that should be it. Bill, Sandy, how about I go show you the rest of Hutchinson, such as it is, and we let these kids rest up. I know Cal had a long night after the game.”

“Sounds good,” Sandy said. I halfway wondered if she would try to fuck Bill or Elroy later this afternoon. Her panties had to be soaking wet, and had been ever since we’d started talking money. Once they left, I found that hers weren’t the only ones, either. I had missed it, because her scent was so strong. By the time I’d turned back around from showing them out the door, Margie and Marcia were stripping from their clothes, while Beth, Eve, and Dora were assaulting my zipper and pants, so they could lick and suck.

Once they had me freed, the older two switched places, so the younger girls could strip. I hadn’t quite expected to get assaulted by five incredibly aroused women, but I wasn’t going to argue with the way their tongues felt, licking along my now hard shaft. I didn’t struggle as they turned me around and dropped me to the living room carpet on my back. In the past, when we’d been as a group, we made love. This was pure sex.

I was barely on my back before Beth and Eve ripped the shirt from me, while Dora plastered her sopping pussy on my mouth, her brown rose touching the end of my nose. Before I could even take a lick, I felt a tight pussy sliding onto my dick, with another girl straddling my chest, rubbing her clit on my skin. I started to reach for Dora’s legs, so I could hold onto her better, when Beth and Eve dropped to their knees, each taking a hand, and then sliding my fingers into their sopping pussies.

After that, I sort of lost track of who was doing what to who and where. I know that when we were done, I was actually quite tired, and it was dark outside. By my count, I’d cum at least eight times, with the last one being almost painful, in what turned out to be right at five straight hours. When I finally came the last time, I looked down at Eve, who still had her legs wrapped around my back. Her skin was flushed, her red hair soaked with sweat.

“Okay, I think I’m done,” I said.

She nodded. “I don’t think I can move a whole lot. Holy crap, that was so intense, I’m not sure what happened.”

From beside us, I heard Margie say, “I do. Know what happened, that is. We ... went way a bit crazy, turned into sex fiends. If you can move off and out of Eve, we need to get cleaned up ... a lot.” She moved a head from her thigh. “These three are out. I think Dora just fell asleep. I know Marcia and Beth passed out, screaming.”

I staggered to my feet. Eve looked up at me, giggling. “You look scared. Not your face, but your dick and balls. They’re smaller than I’ve ever seen them.”

“I feel physically drained. I don’t know how many you got, but I had eight orgasms. I didn’t even think it was possible for a guy to cum that much, even as a teenager, in what, five hours? You okay, love?” Margie was having trouble standing.

“No, I think I pulled a muscle or two. Shit. Eve, can you get up?”

“Only if I have to. I feel like I just played a double header ball game without breaks. Not that kind of ball game, but ... damn. I’m sore, too, but I can still move. I’ll go on, get the shower going, get mine. Cal, can you help everyone else? I’m sorry, Margie, I don’t think I have enough strength left to help you, even.”

“Go on, girl, and just get the water going.” Margie looked worn out. “If your cum didn’t dry like cement, I wouldn’t worry about it. Hell, we may have to replace the carpet in here. Oh, shit, that hurts. Remind me to never try to do upside down splits while rubbing clits with anyone ever again.”

“Is that what happened? I lost track right after Dora slapped her pussy on my face.”

She shuddered, taking a deep breath. “Don’t worry about it, love. Come on, give me a hand, at least I can limp.”

I put my arm under hers, helping her walk. “Margie, you know something? This is going to sound crazy, but ... looking at all of you. You’re all so beautiful to me. I love you all. I hope you never get jealous of each other, because I do want all of you to have my children.”

“You pick a hell of a time to get romantic, stud.” She was grinning as she said it. “The good thing is that your semen still reacts normally when they’re on birth control, or after today, you’d have five knocked up broads to deal with, not just me.”

As gently as I could, I got the others into the bathroom, so Margie and Eve could bathe them off. I washed my own crotch, then slipped some shorts on and went back into the living room. I moved the air ionizer in there, turning it on. I went out to the garage and got the wet dry vacuum, bringing it in. I spent an hour getting the carpet cleaned as best I could. I was still exhausted, finally turning it off. I staggered into the bedroom, but no one was in there.

I looked in the bathroom. They were all asleep on the floor, mostly using each other’s legs as pillows. At least they were dry. I debated about trying to get them into bed, then just said to hell with it. I opened the linen closet, grabbed a couple of blankets to give them some covers. Then I got down, between Beth and Margie, falling asleep with my head resting on Beth’s stomach.

I woke up to the smell of cooking bacon. My head was still where it’d been when I fell asleep, on Beth’s bare belly. I blinked a couple of times, my eyes finally focusing. Her left hand was stroking my hair. I could see her eyes, her head raised up and resting on her other hand, looking over her small breasts at me. “Good morning, lover. You were resting so peacefully, the others just brought me a pillow for my head, so I could stay here as your pillow. How’re you feeling this morning?”

I closed my eyes for a moment, then opened them. “I feel loved, I can see that in your eyes. Physically, not as bad as I expected. What time is it?”

“Breakfast time. As far as the clock is concerned, who cares? The sun is up, and it’s still Sunday, so if you’re up to it...”

I nodded. I raised up, then stood up. I reached down, pulling her to her feet. “How are you feeling this morning, beautiful?”

She smiled, looking radiant. “We all heard you tell Margie that last night, about us. Come on, let’s get our robes, so we don’t shock anyone that might stop in.”

The ionizer was still running. Someone had put the shop vac up. There was a huge pile of scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, and toast waiting. “I knew that’d get him up,” Marcia said. “The smell of bacon would get him.”

We all had a big breakfast. It was almost like there was an unspoken agreement to not mention last night. Marcia did ask, “Cal, how much of what you came up with for Frank is originally yours? Did Mike help with any of it?”

I had my mouth full with bacon and toast, so I muttered something. From the other room, Mike said, “Marcia, Cal muttered for me to answer. I checked his calculations, helped come up with some equivalents that are available on this planet, but the ideas themselves are all his.”

Beth said, “Mike, with just us here, please feel free to join in our conversations, if you feel you have something to contribute. If it weren’t for you, we wouldn’t have Cal in our lives.”

“Thank you, Beth. I appreciate that. I will make certain that I am quiet and not part of the responses if someone other than the six of you are in here. Question; do Emily and Harry count as people I may participate in discussions with?”

“As long as they’re only here in our house, yes. They know about you already,” I said. “And since you’re talking, summarize what the latest reports are you’ve picked up regarding responses to the messenger from above.”

“Certainly. It appears that China considers everything to be propaganda. Pakistan had a vote, agreeing that Miss Bhutto will be the Prime Minister. She has reached out to India, to peacefully resolve issues the two countries have over territory they’ve been fighting about. All Pakistani troops and forces have withdrawn from Afghanistan, and their foreign ministry has reached out to the United States to help with growing crops other than those used in the drug trade. Ambassador Hinton has kicked the CIA out of his embassy, and is working to support Miss Bhutto.”

“A joint task force of American, Soviet, and Lebanese Army troops have cleared all Syrian troops and activities from Lebanon. They are providing non-combat assistance at this time, to help rebuild certain portions that were destroyed. Syria has been declared a rogue state by all surrounding nations, and is appealing to Iran and Iraq for assistance. Both of those nations have declined, and have declared a return to their original borders, before their hostilities commenced.”

“In Israel, a joint force of Egyptian, Israeli, and Jordanian troops have cleared the Gaza strip. The leader of the Palestine Liberation Organization, Yassar Arafat, was killed in futile fighting against the militaries. Those individuals who identified as Palestinian and refused to leave or assimilate into Israel have been forcibly removed or killed. Those who decided to accept Israeli authority have been allowed to remain. A summit is scheduled for the middle of next week in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, between all the governing bodies from each of the nations, to cement a lasting peace.”

“The Soviet Union has completely withdrawn all forces from Afghanistan, ahead of schedule. They are sending a special envoy to meet with President Reagan. There is a certain amount of curiosity around the world as to why he has not been visited yet.”

“Some countries in Central and South America have entered into discussions as to whether they will be affected. The government of Colombia is basically controlled by the drug cartels. They will not cooperate willingly. There are officials in both the Mexican and American government that are supporting this activity.”

Marcia frowned. “What American officials?”

“Primarily the Central Intelligence Agency. They are receiving funds that they use in their efforts to destabilize other countries, in their ongoing war against the Soviet Union and China. Please note that, even though Vice-President George Bush was the director of the CIA, these are operations that began during the administration of President Lyndon Johnson, and are hidden within the CIA itself. There are members of the State Department that are also aware of this, funneling a certain amount of the funds for their own enrichment.”

Before he could continue, the phone rang. Eve answered it. “Hello? Good morning, Elroy. They are? I thought they were staying until tomorrow. Hang on.” She covered the phone. “Cal, have you given everything to Bill and Sandy they need? They both decided to go back to the coast today.” I nodded. “Yes, he has. Bill said what?” She laughed. “I’ll let him know. That’s funny. Okay, Elroy, see you later.”

She hung the phone up. “Bill Gates said that he felt honored to be in the presence and part of the future of CEDEM and the great Cal Lewis. Also, if you find yourself with an extra girl or two, let him know, he’s still single.”

She’d barely finished when the phone rang again. “Hello? Yes, this is. I’ll see if he’s available, he was working out.” She covered the phone. “A man says he’s Coach Switzer, from Oklahoma?” I shook my head. “I’m sorry, Coach, he’s out on a run right now, can I take a message? Oh, I’m Eve Patrick, one of his girlfriends. Five, so far. Yes, I have that. Yes, full scholarship, depending upon a tryout. Thank you.”

She hung up, and the phone rang again. “Hello? Yes, this is Eve, one of his girlfriends. No, he’s out running, can I take a message? Yes, certainly. Thank you.” She hung up, almost making it back to the table, when it rang again.

“This is getting funny. Hello, Lewis residence, Eve speaking, can I help you? No, I’m sorry, he’s out running, I can take a message for you. Certainly, Coach, I’ll let him know. I don’t know, you’re the third call this morning. Thanks, bye.”

She hung up and then just stood there. Beth and Dora were giggling. Eve took one step away, and the phone rang, making everyone laugh. “Lewis residence, Cal’s out running, this is Eve, what college are you from? Yes, you’re the fourth in the last five minutes. I can do that, thank you.”

Beth brought a chair over for her. She sat down. After three more phone calls, the phone quit ringing. She waited three minutes, then she finally got up. “That was fun. Looks like you’ve got a few colleges interested in you.” Just then, the phone rang again. “Oh, come on. Lewis residence, Eve speaking. He’s out running, who are you with? Oh, sorry. Just a second. Cal, it’s Coach Thompson.”

“Hey, Coach. Sorry, it’s almost like all the colleges decided to call at once, and Eve has been stuck taking their messages.”

“No issues, Cal. Turns out they couldn’t call on Saturday, due to their own games. But, they’re all free to call today. You’re the first one on our team that I’ve called, but that’s because you didn’t call me already, making sure they were legitimate. You’re probably going to get the most calls today is my guess, though. I’ve already had six members of the team call me, asking about them. You’d almost think no one was paying attention when I said we’d go over things on Monday.”

“Seriously, Coach, I doubt that they were. I’m sorry that they’re disturbing your day.”

He laughed. “Actually, I’m not. I’ve been coaching here for years, and I’ve always known that my kids were good enough to play at college level when I was done. This year, I’m getting to prove it. Take care and if the calls get too annoying, take your phone off the hook. See you Monday, Cal.”

Beth said, “We’ll take turns by the phone. You go do whatever it is you need to do.”

“Mostly, it’s clean up from last night. I’m not planning on doing much today. We need to get more groceries, it seems. We’ve been feeding a lot of people. I thought we had a private line, though.”

“We do. All that means is that we’re not on a party line, where multiple people share the same phone line,” Beth said.

“Oh. That’s an error on me. I thought a private line meant our phone number wouldn’t be available to others, unless we gave it out. We’ll have to get that changed, then.” I had a thought. “Mike, with you in the house with us, have you been able to do more in depth studies on our bodies?”

“Yes, Cal, I have completed full physicals on all of you. As there were others in the house yesterday for a long enough period, I also was able to do baseline analysis on Bill and Sandy as well.”

“What about Elroy?”

“His numbers have not changed from previous studies.”

“Okay, let’s start with Bill and Sandy, please.”

“Both are healthy, normal humans. Bill has a slightly elevated cholesterol level. Sandy is approximately 4 pounds overweight. Both of them show elevated levels of cortical activities, which is not unexpected. Bill measures at 2.8 in three lobes, Sandy at 2.2. Neither have any indication of higher activity in the fourth lobe. Sandy also shows an elevated, but not yet high, level of human chorionic gonadotropin, with below 5 being normal, above 25 positive. They have no other indications of anything else abnormal.”

“So, she may be, to use the phrase, slightly pregnant?”

“Correct. I was unable to detect an implanted blastocyst.”

“How about Harry and Emily?”

“Harry is slightly overweight, approximately 10 pounds, and will begin suffering from male pattern baldness in the near future. He tests at 1.0 in all lobes. Emily is within her normal weight range for a human female that it six weeks pregnant. It is not possible at this time to determine the gender of the fetus. She tests at 1.2 in three lobes, and does measure at 1.15 in the fourth.”

“Are we doing okay?”

“I am concerned that my earlier measurements may have been faulty. At the same time, I am also not discounting that there is a certain function going on, due to the proximity of all of you. For example, during the mating session that occurred last evening, brain levels jumped to higher levels than expected when you were injecting Dora and Eve. I am also going to do more studies, as the emissions from Marcia and Margie appeared to have a positive effect on Beth, Dora, and Eve when consumed as well. I suspect that their bodies are also secreting chemicals that enhance others, as I noted your levels made a slight, but measurable increase, when you swallowed while Marcia was, I believe the term is, cumming in your mouth. At least that’s what she was screaming she was doing.”

Marcia didn’t look embarrassed. “Leaving out the descriptions, where do we all stand at this point, compared to ... what, 9 days ago?”

“That is correct. Eve is at 19.7, an increase of 8.3, and 2.4, an increase of 0.6. Dora is at 19.8, a similar increase, but at 2.3, a 0.5 increase. Beth is at 36.2, an increase of 8.6, and 3.1, an increase of 0.7. Margie is at 42.8, an increase of 8.0, and at 5.1, an increase of 0.9. Marcia is at 38.9, an increase of 7.1, and is also at 5.1, an increase of 1.5. Cal is at 9885, an increase of 45, and at 2,650, an increase of 10. Note that due to the extended period I have been around all of you, the margin of error is less than 0.01%. Physically, I have detected the normal hormonal changes in Margie with a woman that is three weeks pregnant. I have also detected certain physical changes in all five women that are not within human norms. It should be most apparent in Dora. I have not detected any major changes in your eating habits. However, Dora is losing fat disproportionately to the level of exercise. It appears that your bodies are maturing and becoming your ideal weight and muscle mass without conscious effort.”

“I thought I was losing my baby fat. I was happy, because I’ve always been a bit more plump around my hips than I wanted to be. Mi Madre is a happy woman, but her hips have been spread by many children. I do not wish to be as plump as she is, even after having half a dozen of Cal’s children.”

Marcia had been thinking. “Mike, are you able to measure the levels of estrogen in us?”

“Yes. I surmise your reason for asking. The birth control pills the four of you are taking are working properly. Please note that there is a small, but finite, chance that even with taking the pill, you could still become pregnant if you continue to have sex. Based upon the actual information from the companies that manufacture them, they are 98.2% effective, while they publicly state they are 99.7% effective. This is confirmed by medical data I have gathered from various hospitals and medical organizations.”

Marcia looked at Eve and Dora, then over to where Beth was sitting by the phone. It was almost like they silently talked, then said, “Okay, no issues, then. If one of us gets pregnant, then we do.”

“It’s not like we won’t know who the father is, after all,” Eve said.

“I’m the one who was, of all of us, the most sexually experienced. And the thought of even considering having sex with someone other than Cal is enough to make me nauseated. I think, for better or for worse, you’re stuck with all of us.”

“Darn, I’ll just have to cope, somehow, living with and loving five beautiful women that are all smart enough to be Noble Prize Winners.”

“Nobel Prize, mi amor.” Dora chuckled, correcting me. “Two months ago, I would have laughed if you’d told me that. Now, I find that I think am ready to take all of my tests, so I can begin learning and studying at the college level.”

“There’s no reason any of you can’t do that now. I didn’t even think about it. Even though it’s Sunday, the bookstore is open.”

“I’ll man the phones,” Margie said. “Take Marcia with you, and all three of the others. You probably won’t need three of every textbook, but at least one of everything would be good.”

We got dressed and headed out in two vehicles over to the college. Beth rode with me while Marcia drove the other girls in her car. I wrapped my arm around the blonde girl that had slid over to sit by me while driving. She put my hand on her breast, then leaned her head against mine.

“You know something, Cal? I truly love our life. I was scared, a bit, when I first met you, saw what you can do. I’m glad you crashed in our backyard.”

“Me, too, Beth. I feel like I keep waiting for the other shoe to drop, if I remember that phrase right. There’s still people around that don’t like me, or us.”

“Very politely, I don’t give two shits about them. They want to fuck with us, we’ll put them in the ground. That old salt mine could hold a whole mess of bodies if needed. I haven’t been down there since your ship crashed into it, but I’ve been in it before. There’s a couple of side tunnels that are just plain dangerous, and could collapse if you breathed wrong. No one would ever find them.”

The source of this story is SciFi-Stories

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close