Gabatrix: the Terrorists of Batrice - Cover

Gabatrix: the Terrorists of Batrice

Copyright© 2021 by CMed TheUniverseofCMed

Preface

If you wish to support me on Patreon (TheUniverseofCMed), you can. Note that my Patreon cannot be located in Patreon’s own search (since it deals with adult material). It can be located by regular search engines though (CMed Patreon for example). Money goes into helping me get additional artwork and helps me keep writing in general.

Further artwork and concept work can be found (TheUniverseofCMed) on Deviantart, Furaffinity, Sofurry, and HF websites.

Disclaimer 1: This story deals with a war between humanity and an alien race. Coercion and terrorism maybe a part of this story. This story deals with scenes of a battle or war that might be disturbing to some readers that experienced traumatic events.

Disclaimer 2: This story is meant for adults as it contains sex. This story deals with violence and blood. Reader discretion may be advised. This is the fifth book of the Gabatrix series. It is highly recommended that you read the other Gabatrix stories before jumping onto this story.

Special Thanks to my Patreon supporters:

Jordy, Frank Nordhaus, Quintin Martin, Nightsound, and Anthony Kestle for their generous donations

And, of course, the other patron supporters for allowing me to write and supporting the universe that I write. :)

By CMed

Prologue »

Close