A Thousand Years of Peace! - Cover

A Thousand Years of Peace!

Copyright© 2022 by A Carpenters Son

Epilogue

Edgar Cayce said we started moving into the Fourth Dimension in the early 1930s. He said it would take between 90 and 700 years for the earth to make the transition. The problem is Third Dimensional times and Fourth Dimensional times do not equate. The two times are very different, and we are somewhere in between the two dimensions. I believe computers and all electronics are Fourth Dimensional tools.

The rate of change of our electronics is a gauge as to how quickly we are moving between the dimensions. It does not surprise me to learn that much of the foundation for computers was laid in the 1930s. So, I do believe it is up to us to take the next step. I have also read that Heaven is a state of mind and not a place. John Taylor and his family and friends have created such a place. A place that is full of love, laughter, and respect and with a little help, Gaia and other Fourth Dimensional Beings can come and say “Hi” from time to time!

Edgar Cayce also said that Mother Russia would be the place where we will see the rebirth of Christianity. I must laugh at my own story because it appears that Russia still has nation-wide TV where the New United States has only some local channels. I see Mika and Yelena pull in the hundreds of trained military personnel to join them on pulling everyone that is watching their documentary live on TV to God. I see most of the 140 million Russians meet God and develop a relationship with our Father. It is quite possible to see that most of the world would be taught John’s methods and abilities by people speaking with Russian accents.

I’ve been asked, who stopped the four at the back door? Vice President Johnny Taylor did, assisted by his wife Teresa and Nancy McCormick, John’s assistant. After all, they had seen the results of Johnny’s adopted brother Tony with a few friends stand up to sixty M-16s plus other weapons. What are a few Uzis? I hope to see more of him and Tony and the gang in Book Two. A big part of that book will be on cleaning up Mexico to allow it to become part of the new US. Book one is about John while Book Two will be about his sons. “Don’t forget about Spaceships.”

I send blessings to all that read this. May you live in good health, enjoy the peace and love yourself, your family, and your neighbors. May we all see the ascension!

Namaste, from a carpenter’s son! Namaste means that the Christ in me sees the Christ in you!

May we both rejoice!

Love from a child of God to you and your Family!

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close