Gabatrix: the Cipra Campaign - Cover

Gabatrix: the Cipra Campaign

Copyright© 2022 by CMed TheUniverseofCMed

Chapter 16: The World of Paradise

It had been little more than a week.

It was another world. The vast wilderness of flora and fauna was everywhere. The smell of the air was sweet. The sounds of chirping alien-like birds of Cebravis filled the environment. It was not far from the small house that Dean had. His blue electric truck was parked not far from the main garden and small farm field that he had. The temperatures were exactly perfect, not being hot or too cold. Various plants, vegetables, and fruits were all being grown. Besides the small solar-powered house was a large open garage with tools and some sort of makeshift-powered glider. Outside of the field was a massive array of the great Cebravin trees.

Dean was dressed in his civilian clothes and, for most intensive purposes, appeared to be a farmer. He had basic woven blue overalls, brown boots, and various tools that protruded from his pockets. His long blond hair was fully loose and flowed freely in the bright sun. He sat down in the middle of the field and was crouched down next to Iz’tre. Her scaly finger was busy taking a blue seed and dropping it into the crafted hole in the fertile soil. Iz’tre was dressed in a clean green silk shawl. She kneeled into the soft soil as her tail pressed against the nearby sets of growing plants. She seemed to display a level of happiness on her face.

“Now ... you take the plant seed thingy and like ... put it in the dirt,” Dean said in his calm stupor.

“Like ... this?” Iz’tre asked him.

“Yeah ... you got it, Izzy,” he happily told her. “Now, you like ... take your hand and gently push the soil back over the seed.”

Iz’tre took her scaly hand and pushed the loose soil over the small hole. She gave a simple small nod.

“It grow weed?” she asked in her butchered English.

“No, that’s a ... umm...,” he paused and took out one of the sets of seeds into his mouth. He gently chewed it and swallowed it before he nodded. “That’s an Earth Perisian Carrot. It’s like ... ah ... orange and slightly round vegetable.”

“Eat?” gestured to her snout.

“Yeah, see? We’re like ... growing plants and being one with nature, Izzy. This home ... it belonged to my parents before they moved out. My sister tries to help take care of the farm and all, but ... it’s really hard for her to do it. So like ... she gave it to me to help take care of it.” He stood up from the ground and looked around the entire area as Iz’tre stood up close to him. “So ... now this whole place is now our place to live. The only problem is that it’s hard to do it when I’m in the UHN all the time.”

“But you ... ask time off?”

“Well yeah ... but ... a part of me is like ... ready to be home and like, ... settle down. That’s why I’m happy to have you here, Izzy. I think having you around is going to be ... really nice and jive with this place.”

“My mate...,” she gently grabbed his arm and remained close to him. “Miss you.”

“I know ... it was a bummer not having you here and stuff, but ... I have like a month of leave time. I think that’s ... a lot of time off, but ... I was hoping to go ahead and leave the service. The military was like ... really happy to see me flying, but ... I think they want me to go ahead and stop after Cipra. See ... I think they were just so impressed with my flight skills that ... I saved humanity and brought an end to a conflict. They were like ... telling me that I was a hero and that they had plenty of new pilots and all. I don’t see how they did after the whole thing ... but ... I’ll just go with the flow, Izzy.”

“Home...,” Iz’tre remarked at the place. There was a sense of relief in her reptilian eyes since she had arrived thirty minutes ago. However, the vast wilderness was utterly alien to her. Dean pointed to the garage.

“See that glider? I totally made that. There was a nearby field that I used to like ... fly me and my sister around. I would fly circles around the big trees. It scared my sister at first, but ... she got used to it. I think that ... the military was just impressed with my flying skills.”

“You become pilot ... fly.”

“Yeah ... it’s totally gnarly, man. It feels so free and all. It wasn’t easy ... like ... I had my share of crashes, but ... I got better. Here ... you will know what it’s like to be with Dean ... because ... you’re my greatest pal. My bro ... well ... you’re a woman, but a female bro.”

Iz’tre leaned her crested head close to him. “Want family...,” she told him.

“We will ... it will be totally awesome. I can be like ... the great farmer. Dean ... Doper Dean ... Farmer Dean. We can grow food here. We can invite all our pals here and just hang out. Like ... I even got all the weed that anybody could ever have. We can get totally stoned, watch the plants grow, and harvest all the food that grows here.”

“T’rintar clan ... give money ... us,” she tried to say.

“Yeah, that too. I’m glad that the T’rintar buddies like ... support the peace and love. Because ... we shouldn’t have to hurt each other, man. We should all be like ... pals ... bros. I can’t wait for you to meet my sister.”

“You ... get?” She tried to ask him the question, but she didn’t have the word. She then simply reached over and tapped him on the crotch. He was still trying to figure out what she was asking.

“Well ... I am a bro. I do like ... have the parts to make me a guy, but...”

“No...” she tried to summarize her words. “I ... want ... baby. You get...” she used her fingers to simulate that of a syringe that was being emptied.

“Oh ... totally, Izzy. I went to the doctors, and they like ... injected my DNA and umm ... told me that I’m making Aksren sperm or something like that. Whoa ... this technology stuff is just totally gnarly.”

“You have Aksren ... sperm?”

“Yeah ... it should be enough to get you pregnant, you know?”

Iz’tre showed a profound look of happiness on her face. She placed her hand to her stomach and stepped away from Dean. She began to say a series of Itrean words. Was she making a prayer? Dean seemed to understand some of her notations and body language.

“Bless ... Gersa,” she said to herself. “Meet mate’s sister. Raise babies ... have babies. I ... free ... free to love ... I happy.”

Iz’tre had her hands together. She practically spun and danced in the air, showing a level of grace. Her tail almost slapped one of the plants. She then walked over and began to sniff the different plants that grew in the garden. She seemed to be admiring the different scents from each one. She clasped onto one of her huge breasts while sniffing each one.

“Different food ... grow plants ... fruits ... experiment eating,” she pointed at her breasts. “Eat different food. Different milk ... healthy milk ... babies healthy ... happy babies.”

“Huh ... I hadn’t really thought of it that way,” Dean replied.

She gestured to the place. “So free ... so different. Trees ... no sand. Hot’lar sand everywhere. Cipra sand everywhere. Ce ... Ce ... Cebrava trees ... flowers ... plants. Pretty.”

Dean clearly knew the emotions that Iz’tre had. She had been liberated from having to live in a cave of a desert to this form of world. Cebravis was considered the world of second chances, a new beginning for the human race that long-abandoned Earth. For some, Earth was just a lost cause, but the past mistakes would never happen again with Cebravis. The beauty of this planet was paramount. Iz’tre stretched out her arms and felt the various plants dance along with her fingers while she walked.

“Mate ... follow me,” she beckoned to him. “Want see.”

“I hear you, Izzy,” he replied. He walked with her to the edge of the large garden. There was no fence past the field. From this point, it began to lead to the edge of the property.

“Trees ... big,” Iz’tre remarked. “Humans big ... Iz’tre small.” She clamped her hands together. “Cebrava pretty.”

She took her hand and gently grasped Dean’s as they walked. Most of the planet was forests. The great landscape was heralded by the enormous trees that were bigger if not more extensive than the great sequoias of former Earth. Various flowers, plants, and ferns would grow on these bases and ride up along the bark. Another thing that existed in most places was the massive array of colors. Some flowers had neon-like lights that would glow even in the current broad daylight. Other flowers would consist of a rainbow plethora of petals on the stems. Even the cushioned soft grass felt pleasant for Iz’tre’s bare talon feet. As they walked into the edge of the forest, the audio of various wildlife would span outward and above. They began to walk around the base of one of the great colossal trees.

“Make sure not to like ... trip on the roots,” Dean told her. “On Cebravis, we have a saying of umm... ‘Lookup, but look down.’ It’s something that they have to tell the tourists. I think it’s really smart that they say that because I always do that.”

“Hunt animals?” she asked.

“Oh no ... no...,” Dean shook his head. “See? Cebravis laws don’t like people hunting animals, and it’s totally ungnarly to do it. Like ... the animals are bros here, Izzy. On land, animals don’t really hunt animals. They reproduce very slowly and have like ... very little times to breed. Small amounts of babies and all that.”

“No hunting,” she understood and gave her quick nods.

“For like ... protein, we grow different plants. We have fish that’s farm-raised grown over thirty kilometers from here in the town of Kentucky. Ceven is pretty good, and I can show you how to like ... boil and cook. I also can grow a nice set of jen beans and almonds too. Everything that I grow is one hundred percent good for the environment. Never abuse the land because it’s your bro too. Just make sure not to smoke crushed jen beans, because ... I did that by accident once, and ... I don’t think it agreed with me...”

Iz’tre walked with Dean for a minute. She continued to admire the scenery. They passed by a fern thicket that grew away from the trees and around the base. Tiny red insects flew in a group to the fern and to another pair of distant trees. The tops of these trees produced the enormous shade that spilled over on top of the two. Green, brown, orange, and purple colors persisted the most.

“I learn history...,” she tried to say. “History Cebrava.”

“Oh ... you were learning about the history of Cebravis,” he replied.

“Yes. People ... new home for humans. Humans happy on Cebrava.”

“Yeah, I always like being here, man ... it’s pretty gnarly. Cipra ... the sand ... it just gets everywhere, you know?”

“History ... humans run to trees ... no clothes ... love.”

Dean started to laugh a little bit. “I know what you’re talking about, Izzy. Yeah ... my grandfather told me all about it. Like ... when the people first came to Cebravis ... they just grabbed their wives ... umm ... girlfriends ... boyfriends ... husbands ... and just ran ... They ran into the forest and made love. Like ... Mars is like Cipra, but you have sand and umm ... no air. Here ... people wanted a new life of peace and love and to be with nature again. We got the biggest nude beaches here. I think that...” He stopped to really look at her body. His eyes naturally fell to her large breasts that were covered by the shawl. “I think you would look really fine in the nude beaches, Izzy.”

“Happy home,” Iz’tre said again in the most assurance. Her reptilian eyes caught him looking upon her breasts, and it felt comforting to her.

“By the way, Izzy,” he asked. “How did you know English?”

“English...” She seemed to think about it.

“You learned English. Like ... how?”

She stopped walking, let go of his hand, and looked up at him. “I learn. Teach I. Yuchen com ... pu ... ta. See...” She flicked her scaly hands multiple times in the air and tried to show it moving. “Movies...,” she figured out the word.

“Oh ... so like ... you watched movies on the person that you took it from.”

“Yes. I see pictures. Family. Yuchen have movies. I see...” she paused. “Watch movies.”

“Oh ... you watched movies. Cool, Izzy. Like ... What movies did you watch?”

She tried to think of the names. “Watch The Wizard of Oz ... I Dream of Genie. Look Who’s Talking favorite. Talking baby ... love. See ... Mar’s the Great and Wild Frontier.”

“Huh ... don’t think that I’ve seen any of those.”

Iz’tre seemed to be thinking of a scene from one of the movies that she stated. She started to dance in place and run around.

“All shook up...” She tried to sing, but it was completely muddled down. The dance that she was making was somewhat silly. She was more like she was imitating something than trying to perform something that she truly knew.

“That’s pretty gnarly dancing, Izzy,” he replied.

She stopped. “Funny ... good movie. Humans ... good. Yuchen have ... son ... I learn ... family dead. I sad. Dean and Iz’tre ... we good. Want family ... be good. Love. No sad ... happy. Dean...”

“Yes?”

“We mates. Please ... love I. I free.” She started to seem giddy and excited. It was a que to Dean. He could see her show a level of excitement on her face. Her scaly finger was pressed to her snout. Her breathing was picking up. Her other hand was pressed to her stomach.

“Oh yeah,” he realized. “I was like ... so happy that you were here ... It totally slipped my mind, Izzy.”

“Love ... give...,” she didn’t have the words as she almost made a series of clicks and chirps that shortly followed. She closed her eyes and held her arms outward. It was the body language of her giving herself to him.

Dean simply let himself fall into the realm of what nature wanted the most. It was as if she was conveying the words “take me.” It was just that, but more. She demanded it and wanted him to do it since she first saw him again.

“Want you,” she said. “Please ... mate.”

He stepped up next to her and put his hand to her face. The moment that he did, it felt like he had stepped into the gates of paradise. Her snout was scaly but smooth to the touch. She pressed her head to his hand. His other hand went to the top of her shawl and slowly pulled it down. He had been used to seeing what the shawl had covered up. When it fell down the back of her neck, he could see the entire head crest that went to the top of her head. He leaned down to her lips and kissed her delicately.

“Mm ... hm...,” she started to chirp and chuckle. She was smiling as he pulled his head back.

“What?” he asked.

“Kiss ... different ... humans kiss...”

“Oh yeah ... like ... Itreans don’t kiss, I think. Well ... I like kissing.”

“New ... different ... I ... I like.” She assured him.

He leaned back down and kissed her delicately on the lips. This time she let it simply happen as she grew accustomed to it. If anything, it felt inviting. Kissing the lips of the reptilian woman was a unique experience. Her snout naturally protruded, and she carried a set of sharp teeth that resided past her lips. She didn’t have a set of human lips, but it was enough that she tried to reciprocate and press her snout into his jaw in return. They held it for a short while. She took his hand and pressed it to one of her breasts. Even with her smaller frame, her breasts were so enormous that it was impossible to completely fit in one hand alone. No longer being pressed in by the wrap armor so long ago, they were completely free and hung firmly to press against the shawl and robe. He began to squeeze it a little bit, and she began to give a deep hum as if she was enjoying it. Finally, she broke the kiss and spoke to him.

“Drink ... my energy ... milk ... healthy go,” she tried to say and pointed to him.

Dean’s hand went and began to disrobe her. It didn’t take long for him to find an opening in the center top torso of her clothing. It appeared that the Gersin had a simple and effective form of traditional garb. It was designed so that the front could be easily opened up so that she could breastfeed any baby or child immediately. It took little effort for the primary fastener to give way to open up and expose her great chest. As his hand guided downward, he could tell that there was nothing that she wore underneath it. His other hand pressed down while the one hand tried to grab a handful of her naked breast. While much of her body consisted of the scale-like skin, the front torso, stomach, and lower crouch consisted of an even softer tissue that was almost on par with what a human had. She had a slightly yellow and brown colorization. The tannish-colored nipple danced on the palm of his hand. As he gently squeezed, a small amount of milk began to flow. She even gave a slight gasp in response.

“Drink...,” she said again. She took her hand and pressed against his shoulder. It didn’t take long for him to lower down to his knees. Her shawl had almost fallen off the top portion of her body and down to her lap. Finally, they both sat down on the ground. Dean leaned onto her and began to kiss her shoulder down to her right breast. Eventually, her butt and tail were pressed to the soft grass. Her small frame naturally had to cause him to resituate his body to rest his back and side to the ground. She propped one leg so that his body and top right side could press down against it while her other leg was spread open.

Dean could feel a tightening in his overalls, and all for a good reason. His lips had eventually found their way to her left breast. Immediately, his lips wrapped around her left areola. A kiss onto it quickly led to him applying a sucking motion. She made the biggest and slowest sigh of relief from her lungs. She could feel the wonderful sensation that came with it. To feed another as a Gersin was the fulfillment of nature. It was reaching transcendence. It was impossible for her to properly relay this information to Dean of how happy she was. It was the will of Gersa. It was the sign of love and the passage of energy to another.

The warmth of her milk flowed like honey and even produced a wonderful taste to it. It came out like a slow water fountain as it reached his throat and swallowed it. His stomach eagerly grabbed the contents and demanded more. The Gersin milk was a valued treasure that only came through years upon years of the perfect engineering and genes applied to the Gersin people. Upon drinking it, Dean’s mind was in bliss. His mind knew immediately that this was the greatest tasting liquid that could ever exist. It was warm and easy to stomach.

“Ah...,” Iz’tre remarked to herself. “Drink...” she tried to tell him. “Mate healthy ... healthy make more sperm ... more sperm make baby ... baby more milk ... life ... happy...”

Dean had lost track of all time. Her breast was an unending treasure trove of the substance. Her entire breast interior was perfectly devoted to housing as much of the liquid as possible. Even the typical human woman would have outright been put at the gravest odds against the power that the Gersin had. Iz’tre extended her hand to explore Dean’s body. She applied one hand to help brace his head and hold it to her breast.

More and more milk flowed into Dean’s stomach like a never-ending wave. His brain demanded more. Iz’tre had found her right hand onto his coveralls. She started to undo the buttons with ease and tried to push the clothing off of him. It was challenging to do so, but her hand did find its way to his crotch. Her eyes befell the bulging member that was jutting from his fabric. She felt the desire. The longing to see her mate impregnate her was beyond any religious text had ever brought to her. This was nature and the sense of longing.

A torrent of milk was so much that a small amount threatened to overflow from Dean’s mouth. The excess began to leak, and Iz’tre quickly took her finger to the extra amount. Any overflow of milk could constitute as a waste. She was well aware of her traditions of the Gersin. The milk was sacred and represented the bringing of life. She took her finger and quickly scooped any white liquid before taking it into her mouth. She swallowed it to allow it to recycle back into her body. She abandoned her hope of reaching Dean’s pants as she now had to be watchful of her delivery of the valued liquid.

She would use her free hand to press against Dean’s throat gently. Her practice of breastfeeding was that of the monitoring of how the passing of milk was done. Tradition required her to feel the throat muscles at work and watch as her body creation would flow through the human body. Sex or not, this was deeply personal for her. Her pride was on the line. Her scaly hand would gently run down the thin overalls to feel the rhythmic route that the milk went. Her hand would then reach to Dean’s stomach.

For Dean, the milk was nothing like he ever had before. It not only had a sweet taste to it, but his body devoured it. The richest of vitamins and nutrition was contained in it. If anything, he felt no form of stomachache in taking too much, nor was there any difficulty in the body to eagerly digest it. It was that of an energy drink. If it were true that she had breastfed to save his life, then there was a good reason for him to be alive after his venture through Cipra. Iz’tre was a walking battery devoted to life itself.

He paused in his drinking as his lips escaped from her nipple. Iz’tre took her finger and scooped any remaining excess from her nipple before she quickly licked her fingers clean. Even for a moment, she seemed pleased with her own taste. The Gersin prided their ability at milk production. The correct taste was paramount and could even be applied as a form of art in their culture and beliefs. The correct foods were needed to ensure that the right formulas were needed. Such a practice was considered paramount for the ability to breastfeed. If a baby somehow rejected the breastmilk, then it was up to the Gersin to alter their diet. Even now, Iz’tre’s thoughts would go towards the small farm field. She began to think of what foods she needed to have to ensure that she had the absolute correct formula to give to the next Itrean or human baby that she would encounter.

“Whoa...,” Dean lightly said as he gently rested his head on her lap.

“Good?” she asked his with a mild form of anticipation.

“Yeah, Izzy. That stuff ... I feel like I’m high.”

Iz’tre made a firm smile to look upon the sky briefly. She would have pressed her hands together to thank Gersa for the blessing that had befallen her if she could. Her human mate was pleased by her offering. Finally, nature had called to her. The flow of milk in Dean’s stomach, in Iz’tre’s mind, would empower her mate. She imagined it all. Her creation would help create new life. It begged her to receive the offering from her mate in turn.

“Dean ... life ... give life to I,” Iz’tre beckoned him.

They were both comfortable on the grass. Dean wasn’t the type of person to know what Iz’tre had been waiting for. He started to take his boots off first. Iz’tre decided to stand up. By now, her shawl had practically fallen off. By the time Dean had taken his boots completely off, Iz’tre had completely disrobed herself. He looked upon her as he started to take his overalls off.

Iz’tre was, to Dean, an embodiment of Itrean beauty. Her naked form was that of an anthro oviraptor that had faced millions of years of evolution. Besides her soft yellow body in the front, the rest of her frame consisted of the brown and smooth reddish scales. This formed a natural pattern that ran down her arms, legs, and tail. She even had what could have been described as a belly button. She had no pubic hair between her legs due to her reptilian-like past. Her vaginal cleft was more defined as a cloaca but more mixed between a human vagina than a proper reptilian orifice. Her breasts weighed down heavily on her body. They were firm but perky. Their size naturally pressed down to the top mid-section of her abdomen near the top of her stomach. When she shifted, they naturally swayed and moved.

“Far-out...,” he told her. He had quickened his pace to take his clothing off. He scooted and moved the overalls off of him. He then stood up and began to slip them off completely. Iz’tre looked at the human body in wonder. While she was excited, she was more inquisitive. It was the first time that she saw a naked body up-close. His clothing slipped off and fell to the grass below to leave his simple black boxers.

“Hink...,” Iz’tre remarked as she was looking between his legs.

“Huh?” He looked down to see her bulging member pressing upward against his underwear. “Oh ... ok.”

She clasped her hands together and watched him pull his underwear off. She had a chance to see his body fully. Dean wasn’t the strong physique type, but not completely thin. He had a little bit of blond chest hair to his pale complexion. Free from the cotton well fines, his hardened member sprang free. He had a small amount of blond pubic hair that wrapped around it with two loose, free-flowing orbs that hung underneath it. Iz’tre had her chance to learn about the human body from her time under questioning. It was her prerogative to ensure that she knew enough about human reproduction and its effect on the Itrean body. To see him erect was another sign of the blessing of reproduction. She heralded the very concept of sex and the creation of life to herself. If only she could relay the information rather than a simple display of affection.

Dean only had a pair of socks on as he went to take them off. By the time they came off, Iz’tre had approached him. To be naked in the great forests of Cebravis was one that was all but expected. She placed her hands upon him to feel every part of him. Her claws were sharp, but she made sure to caress him lightly. Her fingertips were still able to feel the smoothness of the human body. Even for an alien species, humans were smoother to the touch than most subspecies of Itreans. It didn’t take long to adjust to the sight.

“Big ... big than Aksren ... small than Shal’rein ... strong,” she commented. Her hands eventually fell down to the most important object of interest to her. She looked upon the hardened penis. Dean wasn’t the most endowed of humans, but it simply didn’t matter. The Aksren were simply shorter than most humans. To them, everything was bigger. Her hands rubbed and caressed his shaft. She looked upon the bulbous head and carefully noted it. She then leaned down onto her knees and looked closely at his scrotum. This was the source of her being so inquisitive. The Itrean penis and male reproductive system didn’t function this way. The scrotum was inside the male body and not outward. Humans had no cloaca causing the male genitalia to jut out. She placed her snout to his scrotum and began to rub her nose to it. Her nostrils flared, and she breathed warm air upon it. Her nose felt soft against it. She then opened up her mouth and used her tongue to lick it to see how they would react to stimulation.

Pulling her nose back, she then took her two pointer fingers and pressed each one to each orb. To her, this was one source of life. She began to say a series of words in the Itrean language. It was that of several chirps with the words of “Kesa ... Kesa ... Kesa...,” said over and over again. Dean had no idea what she was really doing, but it appeared that she was blessing his genitals. She was ensuring that the life of the sperm from Dean would have a valued journey to her. After she finished her prayer, she then rested on her back. She flexed her tail away and spread her legs wide open. She held her arms wide open.

Her red and brown body rested comfortably on the cushioned grass. Dean kneeled down to the grass before he gently fell upon her dainty frame. His crotch then met with hers. Iz’tre was well aware of what would happen next. She would have to be used to this concept. Humans had large penises when compared to the Yutilians and Aksren.

“Love...,” Iz’tre said, inviting him to her. “Mate...”

Dean adjusted his torso and lower abdomen to be perfectly aligned. He had little that he needed to do before the bulbous head of his member found its way to her cleft. Technically, Iz’tre had no real clit. He could easily tell when he placed the tip towards her opening just above her anus. The brown lips spread open. He then leaned down onto her and gently pressed into her.

Iz’tre was already firmly wet from the excitement earlier. Her vaginal fluids were the only hope of him pushing as far as he could.

“Whoa ... tight...,” he softly remarked. She cringed slightly. It wasn’t necessarily painful for her, but it was an adjustment that her vaginal muscles would have to accept. The girth was a lot to take in, even for a penis that measured six inches in length.

“Umm ... like ... you ok?” he asked her.

She placed her hands on his hip. She could feel the tip was being less painful as each second progressed. Her vaginal muscles had flexed and adjusted. Finally, she gave a quick nod and wrapped her arms around him.

With that, he gently pushed harder into her. She made a slight hiss, but she was enduring it. By now, he was almost entirely inside of her. It was so tight that he could swear that he felt her heartbeat pounding away.

“Wait...,” she told him. “Slow ... mate.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close