Sinathem - Cover

Sinathem

Copyright© 2022 by Agni Sutra

Chapter 2

Lucy

There was no plan. No real thought on the matter. Lucy just walked, the corpse in her arms negligible in weight. Eventually, the grief subsided enough for reason to gain a hold. She couldn’t go around carrying the girl. For a start, she would start decomposing. Lucy stopped she had no idea of the correct local procedure for disposing of a corpse. Were they buried? Cremated? God, she hoped they were not eaten.

Lucy was starting to realise just how little she had known about the girl in her arms, her desires and goals in life.

To all intents and purposes, it had not been a one night stand in Lucy’s mind. No, that train of thought didn’t help. There was a small hill to her right, a solitary young tree trying to grow imperiously over its surroundings. Lucy sighed. That would do. She headed there, climbing the gentle slope with sorrowful purpose. Laying the corpse down, she swung her axe into the ground, easily cutting her way into the turf. She knew the act should be causing the warrior inside great anguish, but she really didn’t care. It was just an axe, a tool to be used. Lucy used the space between the two blades to scrape the soil underneath loose, eventually using her hands to scoop the soil out as she went deeper. Lucy only managed about a foot in depth before the rocks in the ground hindered her progress, but she reckoned that was deep enough.

There was no real point in delaying it. She awkwardly placed the corpse in the hole and looked down, pulling the hem of the girls flimsy dress into a slightly more decorous position as it had ridden up with Lucy’s handling.

“I’m sorry.” Lucy felt that she should say more, but ... Another sigh, a sniffle, a fatalist shrug of her very broad shoulders, and then she was filling the hole back in. Lucy couldn’t look at the girls’ face as it was covered over. There was a small stream fairly nearby that yielded some stones. They weren’t that big and Lucy doubted they would discourage any truly hungry and desperate scavenger. It was the thought that counts, wasn’t it? Maybe not, but if she wasn’t around to see the desecration of the grave, then it wouldn’t be a problem would it?

Her horse was nearby, watching her with its huge wide eyes as it lay sprawled out in the sunshine. “Well, come on then...” Her horse rolled itself onto its legs and stood upright with a loud snort and a shake of its considerable head. Lucy scratched it under its chin and set off at a brisk walk, though not in the direction she had come. There was some dirt on the flat side of her axe blades and she wiped it away with her hand. There were also several notches to the edge of her two opposing blades. She ran her thumb lightly over them, feeling their jagged interruption. Slam an axe-head into ground containing stones and damage was always going to be a factor.

There was a path, of sorts, so she followed it. It could have been an animal track, it could have been human made. She didn’t know, she didn’t care. Tired of walking, she mounted her horse.

The hills gave way to scrubland, then forest. Branches kept slapping her in the face, so she dismounted, taking station in front of her horse, which she regretted as the damn thing literary breathed down her neck. It tickled and it smelled. The path joined another, this one obviously human made as it had two equally spaced ruts running along it. It was her horse that alerted her from her navel gazing, snorting and landing a large globule of god knows what onto the back of her neck.

Lucy looked up at the five individuals that were stepping out onto the path ahead. One, a youngish lad, had a bow, arrow notched ready to be drawn.

“This here be a private road. If you wish to use it, you have to pay a to...” Lucy’s axe slammed into his chest and launched him clean off his feet. She really needed to get out of the habit of throwing her axe at everything. She let out a bellow of rage as she pulled a dagger out of her belt and charged forward. The young man had yelped and fled with his bow at her charge.

The burn in her legs felt good as did the speed. Lucy couldn’t remember ever being able to run this fast. She was upon the remaining three in seconds and the fight took just as long. Somehow, she knew every move they were about to make before they made it, dodging or parrying every strike they tried. She didn’t hold back, her anger finding release.

Lucy wiped her dagger on one of the corpses and sheathed it back at her hip, then she tore her axe from the smashed chest of the speaker. There was a fifth one somewhere, with a bow. She turned to her horse “Stay.” And went looking for the little shit. It wasn’t hard to find him, she just followed the sound of his sobbing. He was trying to hide in a bush, but the tip of his bow was sticking out, not that made any difference given the amount of wailing he was doing. Lucy reached down and dragged him out by the ankle and held him upside down as he gibbered something unintelligible. Most of her anger had left her, so she just propped her axe up against a nearby tree, grabbed the chest of his jerkin with her other hand, up righted him and delivered a slap to his face that echoed through the trees and knocked him out cold. Lucy snorted in derision and dropped the unconscious man onto the ground, leaving him in an awkward position that he was certainly going to feel when he regained consciousness. She thought about giving him a good kick, but that was just being petty. She did bend down though to pick up the bow, which she slammed against a tree, snapping it in half.

Lucy made her way back to her horse and looked down at the four corpses. Well, it was an RPG, of sorts, so she rummaged through their pockets for anything that looked of value. There were some coins and she kept their weapons. She was sure she could sell them to some blacksmith somewhere.

It was dark and she was tired and hungry when she came across the small hamlet. Lucy stabled her horse at an inn, using the money from the highway men to pay for it. The inn itself was typical. Large room, straw on floor, a bar, tables and benches. The tables closest to the fire were taken up by old men, cradling tankards and playing some game involving pieces of carved wood on top of the tables. Lucy approached the barman “Ale and food.”

The barman nodded and Lucy headed for a quiet table in the corner. The ale was liquid and the food, beef and potatoes. A girl slipped onto the bench opposite, as Lucy was finishing up her food. She had a sense of déjà-vu about the forthcoming interaction.

“I’ve not seen you before. Passing through?” The girl asked.

“Uh-huh.”

“Staying long?”

“Just the night. Then I’ll be gone in the morning.”

The girl nodded, licked her lips as her eyes travelled over Lucy’s mostly naked body. The girl was about Lucy’s age, plain, nothing special, but Lucy could see the lust in the girls eyes. Lucy could sympathise with that.

“Are you looking for some ... company ... for the evening?”

Lucy thought back to the girl she had first met and not long since buried. Thought how much fun it had been. How she wanted to do it again. Lucy leaned back. “Not just for the evening.”

The girl looked nervously about her. “After a few minutes, follow me out. Turn right. Follow the path. I’ll meet you.”

“Okay.” This was going to lead to either a fight, or a fuck. Lucy was happy with either outcome.

The girl stood and tried to casually walk out of the inn. Lucy didn’t think she did a very good job of it. Lucy still had half a tankard of ale, so she slowly drained it, wondering if this was a good idea. Probably not. But she was going to do it anyway.

Outside the inn, she turned right, followed the path. Her axe was unslung and in her hand. There was every chance that this was going to be a setup and a mugging.

“Psst. Over here...” Lucy headed in the direction of the whisper, ready for the ambush. The girl was standing in a patch of moonlight, apparently alone. “I didn’t think you were coming...”

Lucy decided to play along, see where events took her. “How could I refuse a girl as beautiful as you?” The girl lowered her head and squirmed a little. Either she was genuine or a very good actress. Given her actions in the inn, Lucy was thinking it was more the first, rather than the latter. Lucy stepped closer. The girl didn’t step back. Her head was down, so Lucy placed her hand under the girls chin and lifted it up. The girls’ eyes were wide, pupils dilated. Lucy didn’t think that the darkness was completely to blame for that. Lucy kissed the girl, who did not resist. Lucy wrapped her tree trunk arms around the girl, careful with the axe that was still in her right hand. The girl let out a soft hungry moan. Lucy’s large fingers squeezed the girl’s arse as their tongues entwined. Lucy quickly hardened, which she was sure the girl could feel, pressing as it was into her stomach. Lucy started to pull up the hem of the girls dress, but the girl broke off their kiss, nervously looking around.

“Not here...”

The girl took Lucy’s hand and ran through the houses, Lucy stretched out her long legs and matched out the girls urgent pull with a fast paced walk. Still expecting an ambush, Lucy was pleasantly surprised to be led into a single room hut. A single candle burned on the table, illuminating a single double bed. There was nowhere for anyone to hide, unless they had invisibility cloaks and Lucy doubted that was the case.

Lucy placed her axe onto the table and swept the girl up in her arms. Their kissing was hungry, urgent. This time the girl didn’t object when Lucy lifted her dress high enough to get her hands up underneath, nor did she complain when Lucy trailed her fingertips through her hairy bush. Lucy touched and teased the girl, making out as though she was about to slip a finger or two inside her, only to retreat.

The girl moaned aloud. “Fuck me...” It was almost a beg.

“Hmm? What was that?” Lucy deliberately teased.

“Fuck me. Take your large, thick cock and slide it inside me...”

“You want my thick large cock inside your soaking wet pussy?”

“Yes!”

“You want to ride my hot shaft till I fill you with fresh cum?”

“Yes!”

“Say it!”

“I want you to ram your thick meaty stick in me and fuck me till I cum and then, I want you to spurt in me and fill me up...”

“Mmm you dirty little slut...” Lucy dragged the girls dress up over her head her and divested herself of her own weapons harness and codpiece. Leaning over to remove her boots, she straightened and grabbed the girl dragging her over to her bed. The girls eyes had gone wide when she caught sight of Lucy’s hard erect cock.

“Fuck me! You’re massive! I don’t know if I can...”

“To late now bitch...” Lucy found that she was quite getting into the role of the dominant one. Lucy lifted the girl and threw her onto the bed, climbing on and pinning the girl to the sheets.

Lucy wasn’t a complete cunt and took her entrance slow, allowing the girl time to adjust to Lucy’s girth. Once she was fully in though, she didn’t hold back, thrusting powerfully in and out to such an extent that the bed was making some very distressed sounds.

It did help, knowing what it felt like from the other side. Lucy was able to angle her body so as to provide maximum stimulation and the girl was soon whimpering and mewling beneath her. It became very wet down there, the slapping of Lucy’s body into the girls’ was very pronounced.

The girl dug her nails in and clawed at Lucy’s back when she came. Lucy looked down at the girl’s bewildered and stunned expression, letting out a short laugh as she concentrated now on achieving her own orgasm. “Here it comes bitch...” But the girl beneath seemed oblivious as Lucy pumped her sticky seed inside. The wet slapping sound became even louder. Lucy chased the last of her pleasure, ruing why men’s orgasms were so short.

The last of the pleasure soon dissipated, along with the need to thrust. Lucy collapsed onto the bed, which again sounded close to collapse. Lucy easily lifted the girl onto her chest, ensuring that she was still inside, her still hard cock plugging the hole, and trapping Lucy’s sperm inside the girl.

“Holy fuck!” The girl whispered. “That was awesome...”

“I know, right.”

“I didn’t think I would even take you all. You’re, like, fucking massive!” Lucy smiled, let out a short laugh and kissed the girl as she ran her finger tips down the girls’ back. As Lucy’s finger tips teased the girls skin of her lower back, the girl squirmed “Don’t! That tickles!” Lucy did it again, partly because she had been told not to, partly because the girls pussy had felt good on her cock when she squirmed. “Stop it I said!”

“Oh yeah, and how are you going to manage that?” Lucy said, tickling her again.

“Don’t!” The girl squealed and Lucy relented, just moving her hands to cuddle the girl instead. They lay there in silence, the girls breasts pushed tight into Lucy’s chest. “How are you even still hard?” The girl eventually asked.

“I dunno. Probably because there is a hot girl impaled on it and it wants to go again and blow another load.”

“Really?”

“Uh-huh...”

“I can’t tell if you are joking or not...”

“Only one way to find out...”

The girl laughed, and slowly sat upright, straddling Lucy’s hips. She slowly placed a hand on her stomach and moved it about and pushed it in against her skin occasionally. “I think I can feel you.” She said, pushing her fingers in at one spot.

“I can certainly feel you...” Lucy made her cock twitch and the girl twitched in turn.

“What did you just do!”

“When?”

“Just now!”

“What, this?” Lucy made her cock twitch again.

“Yes!” The girl squealed and Lucy laughed. Lucy placed her large hands on the girl’s slim hips, lifted her up slightly and slowly started to pull out a little and push back in. “You’re not ready to go again are you?”

“What do you think? Haven’t your previous lovers been ready to go again straight away?”

The girl coloured and looked away, not answering the question. Lucy couldn’t blame her. The few boys she had slept with, had fallen asleep almost as soon as they had cum, even though Lucy had barely warmed up and wanted more.

Lucy slid her hands up the girl’s body enveloping both breasts in her hands. She kind of missed her own breasts. The girl sighed softly and started to slowly work her hips, riding Lucy’s cock. As Lucy played with her nipples, the girl caressed one of Lucy’s large hands whilst her other hand dropped to play with her clit. Lucy lowered her gaze to watch but when the girl saw Lucy watching, she moved her hand away. “No.” Lucy commanded.

“No, what?”

“Leave your hand there.”

“Err, where?” The girl asked perplexed.

“On your pussy...” The girl was hesitant, but she moved her hand back. “Play with your clit.

“My what?”

“The little nub of flesh above your pussy.”

The girl licked the fingertips of her right hand and slowly started to rub her clit, whilst Lucy continued to massage her breasts. It was a long, slow, leisurely fuck and Lucy left the girl to control the pace. Eventually the girl came, flooding Lucy’s groin in liquid. They shared an intimate laugh before Lucy rolled her over and sought her own release, again cumming inside the girl. There was quite the damp patch on the bed. The girl snuggled into Lucy’s chest and fell asleep. Lucy followed not long after.


Shouts in the distance woke them. Light was peeking round the edges of the door and shutters, so dawn had arrived at some point. The girl was still snuggled up to her, and Lucy had to admit that it felt good. So good in fact, that she felt herself start to harden. Maybe she could get a quick shag or two in before they rose. The outside shouts seemed to be gaining in number, and the girl broke free of Lucy’s embrace and leapt from the bed.

“Quick! Get dressed. You need to leave.” The girl sounded a little panicky to Lucy.

“Leave?”

“Yes, hurry!” The girl was hastily donning her dress from yesterday.

Lucy sighed and rolled from the bed. “No chance of a quick shag then?”

“Shag?” The girl asked in confusion.

“Fuck.” Lucy explained hopefully.

“No! Hurry up!” Lucy sighed again and reluctantly donned her cod piece, harness and then her boots. “Come on! Hurry up!” The girl hurried out of the hovel as Lucy collected her axe and followed at a considerably slower pace. Outside, the girl was nowhere to be seen, so Lucy headed to where all the shouting and excitement was coming from.

A large crowd had gathered in the open space in front of the inn and there seemed to be a lot of fear and confusion.

“What’s going on?” Lucy asked of a local.

“Bandits! we are about to be attacked by bandits!”

Bandits? Fuck yeah! Lucy thought. This was her turn to shine. She would dispense with the ruffians, the village would worship her and she could fuck the brains out of the girl from last night, maybe even move in with her. She might even learn the girls name. Lucy smiled at that.

There seemed to be a cluster of people in the middle of the fracas, so that must be the town elders. Lucy decided she would introduce herself and save the day. She easily parted the crowd in front of her, her arms and her bulk easily pushing the villagers aside. Someone was telling the crowd about a group of five villagers out foraging who had been attacked by a group of twenty or so men the previous day. The girl from last night was speaking to someone.

They must be the quest giver. Lucy was a sucker for side missions.

Lucy was just a couple of feet away when the girl from last night moved to the side and Lucy saw who she was talking too. “No shit!!!” The lad from the ambush looked up from the girl and met Lucy’s gaze. And then, very loudly, screamed. It was quite the scream, forcing everyone around, including Lucy, to cover their ears. He then bolted, so desperate was he to get away from Lucy, that he punched and clawed his way through the crowd.

The girl from last night looked distraught and called out “Husband! Husband what’s wrong!!!” Before chasing after him.

Husband? Well, fuckety fuck! Lucy thought. Fuck. Then she burst out laughing. Of all the people...

The villagers were all staring at her, which just made it all the funnier. Eventually she calmed herself and looked at all the worried faces. “You aren’t about to be attacked. You’re fine!” She tried to calm them down.

“How do you know this, who even are you?” Someone shouted out.

“I’m just an innocent humble traveller, and last evening as I was walking through the woods. I was jumped by five bandits demanding that I hand over all my money. Obviously I didn’t agree with that so I declined, killed most of them in the process, left one alive, actually. Then I found myself here, at your pleasant little err, village. Where I met a nice lass who wanted, damn near begged, to ride my cock.” Lucy met the horrified gaze of a woman standing protectively behind two children who were looking at Lucy open mouth “Oops, apologies. Anyway, the cunt wanted a good shag, so I gave her one and she was pretty damned good, to be honest. So good, in fact, that we went again” A man in the crowd looked away and Lucy pointed to him. “Ahh I see you know what I am talking about, she’s a great shag isn’ t she? Cums buckets, absolute buckets, pretty much all night, in fact. God, I pounded that pussy so hard, anyway, I was about to give her another good fucking this morning when we heard all this hullabaloo. Which was a bit of kicker I’ll have to admit. Anyway, over we come and does it no turn out that the randy little shit is married, and married no less to the coward that ran away from me at the ambush the previous night. Who would have thought...”

The entire crowd was looking at her in horror, whilst slowly backing away. “So no one wants to jump on my cock this morning?” Lucy asked hopefully. “Well, that’s a pity...”


The trees had given away to farmland and there appeared to be a lot of people out in the fields. Weed picking by the looks of it. Her horse had been waiting for her patiently in the stables, and since no-one wanted to speak to her, or even approach her, there didn’t seem much point in staying. It wasn’t her fault that several of the villagers husbands and fathers had taken to banditry to make a bit of easy cash.

It was starting to get late and she was hungry so she stopped at farmstead with a barn. There was a large stack of un-split wood outside next to an axe. She could always cut some wood for some food, that’s how these things normally worked. Cut five hundred timber or collect five hundred stone for an achievement, or to level up your character. That was a point, how would she know that she had levelled up?

A man came out to meet her. A very suspicious and wary man. But Lucy couldn’t blame him, she did tower over him by more than a foot. Lucy asked if she could trade some wood cutting for some food and the night in the barn. She didn’t think he was going to accept, but eventually he did. Lucy had never chopped wood before, but she was willing to give it a go.

The axe that was embedded in the wood block, looked a bit frail to Lucy’s eyes and she didn’t want to break it, so she pulled it out and carefully put it aside out of the way. She lined up some logs and gave them a tentative swing with her double headed axe. The large axe easily split the timber. “This is going to be a piece of cake...” Buoyed with confidence, she speeded up. It was pretty boring she had to admit. She tried to make it more interesting by lining up several logs at a time and rotting axe heads with every swing, then she tried stacking the timber up and seeing how far down the stack she could cleave. Turned out that it was quite a fair bit. During this, she heard giggles and muffled, whispered speech, along with glimpses of movement out the corner of her eye from around the side of the hovel, but when she looked in the direction, there was nothing to see, only giggles.

It was obviously kids so she ignored them. Lucy had pretty much finished the entire pile of sawn logs when the man finally came out and said she could come in. Lucy picked up her harness from where she had placed the man’s axe and carried it and her own axe inside.

The Hovel was simple inside. A large kitchen dining area where the single fire was and a wicker or reed wall splitting the remaining half into two sleeping rooms that Lucy could see. Lucy stood her axe up against the wall next to the door and placed her harness down on the floor next to it. All the time aware of the eyes upon her by those sitting at the table.

The farmer was there, along with his wife and two giggling girls, about fifteen years of age both. The giggles were familiar so it had obviously been them spying on her. They were both kind of cute and obviously took after their mother. The farmer had a scowl on his face and Lucy was pretty sure she knew why, so decided to avoid looking anywhere in the two daughters direction when possible. The wife was quite chatty, Lucy suspected a little flirty as well, but she answered every question the wife asked of her, even if she had to make most of it up as she went along. No, she wasn’t from around here, but from many leagues away. She was a traveller, seeing the world, helping people out as she went along. No, she had no destination, no she hadn’t a family, no she wasn’t planning on settling any time soon...

The food was mostly vegetables, turnips, Lucy thought and a few slivers of an unidentified meat. There was a weak ale to wash everything down. The two girls stared at her steadily all evening and Lucy felt herself reacting down below. Before things spiralled out of control, Lucy feigned exhaustion, collected her stuff and headed back to the barn. They hadn’t given her a candle and had been quite explicit about no light. Given how the hay loft was where they kept their winter feed for their few animals, it made sense. No fire brigade in this game world.

Lucy unstrapped her bedroll from her saddle bags and climbed into the hay loft. She could have slept with her horse down below, but he farted something terrible she was beginning to notice. She opened one of the roof shutters to let in a bit of moonlight and bedded down.

Something awoke her and she cracked open an eye. She could see nothing obvious in the pale light from the hatch above. Possibly rats. Then she heard the whispers and let out a silent sigh. The ladder creaked something terrible and how they thought they were being silent was beyond her.

The two girls creeped over, still whispering as Lucy watched them through the slits in her eyes. They paused for a moment, watching Lucy, before one crouched and slipped a hand under the blanket. Lucy felt the touch of a small hand on her leg then followed it up as it made its way to her groin.

The hand stroked her through her leather pouch. Lucy tried to think of the most unpleasant things possible to try and avoid becoming erect. The other sister moved round to the opposite side and also slipped a hand under. This wasn’t going to end well, Lucy could foretell. A roving hand found the buckle and undid it and the leather was pulled aside. Lucy doubted she could have fought against the power of one hand. Against two, she had no chance and her cock quickly engorged along to a pair of almost silent gasps.

Lucy wondered what their next move would be, but they seemed content just to stroke her hardness. It was maddening. It was too much. “Are you going to stroke it all night or sit on it.” The words came out calmer and more even than she was expecting. The two girls froze and Lucy opened her eyes fully.

“Your awake” Said one of the girls stupidly.

Duh! “You came up that ladder like a herd of rampaging wilder beast.”

“What’s a wilder beast?”

“It’s like a cow.” Lucy kicked the blanket back exposing her hard shaft to the moonlight. Their eyes went big and they both leaned back a fraction. It was one thing to feel it, another to see it, Lucy supposed. “Well?” Lucy challenged again.

The girls looked at each other and finally one made the decision and slid a leg across Lucy’s hips, lifting up her shift to facilitate the spread of her thighs. The girl rubbed her sex against Lucy’s cock, which wasn’t really an improvement on the hand stroking, and Lucy just wanted to ram it in there, but she knew how painful that would be for the girl. The girl placed a hand on each of Lucy’s shoulders and slowly started to push Lucy’s cock into to her.

The impalement was marked with winces and little gasps, but the girl managed to get there eventually. One thing was for sure, the girl was not, by any means of the imagination, a virgin. The girl leaned heavily upon her arms, but she was that light, she was hardly a hindrance to Lucy.

It was a slow torturous fuck, but the girl got there in the end, collapsing onto Lucy’s considerable chest. Lucy reckoned she would have lain there for longer had it not been for her sister who chastised her and urged her off. The sister was no virgin either and had been considerably wetter so Lucy slid into her a lot more easily. Lucy was done being patient and needed release herself, so she grabbed the girls hips and lifted her slightly. This gave her the room to take things at greater pace. It was just as well the girl was aroused, as Lucy didn’t last long. Both girls had been very tight and the second girl had only just started whimpering in orgasm when Lucy pumped her seed into her. The two girls didn’t wait long after that, quickly scampering away.

Lucy wouldn’t have minded cuddling both for a bit and then fucking and cuming in the first, just to make it a matched pair, but obviously they had other concerns. Lucy pulled the blanket back around her and dropped back to sleep.

The ladder creaking again awoke her. Maybe the first was indeed coming back to be filled, but just in case it wasn’t, she placed a hand on the shaft of her axe. The form that appeared at the top of the ladder was female but not one of the daughters.

The wife paused when she saw Lucy’s eyes open and staring at her. There was no weapon in the woman’s hand and although dawn was on the horizon, darkness still had its hold. Lucy pulled the blanket back, exposing her limp but thick cock to the woman’s gaze. The woman stepped clear of the hatch and raised her hands to her throat and started to unlace the front of her nightgown. By the time the gown fell to the loft floor, Lucy was fully erect. The woman joined her on the blanket and unlike the two daughters, was a lot more tactile and eager to kiss. Lucy was more than happy to accommodate. Their lips meshed together and Lucy’s tongue dwarfed the older woman’s.

“Take me...” The woman begged. Lucy rolled them over, took hold of the woman’s wrists and held them with one hand above the woman’s head. “Yes...” The woman whispered hungrily. Lucy used her free hand to take hold of her cock and line it’s large purple head up against the woman’s slit. Once she felt that her tip was in the right place, she drove her hips forward, sliding deep into the woman who moaned in happiness. Having given birth, to at least the two sisters, the woman was considerably looser than the two girls had been, but she was tight enough. Lucy was a lot rougher with the mother than she had been with the daughters, kissing her hard as her hips slammed into the woman, who didn’t seem to mind at all about the roughness. The woman eventually whimpered and arched under Lucy, letting out little soft moans. Lucy thought of the woman’s two daughters and how deliciously tight they had been in order to tip her over the edge. Lucy grunted as her cock twitched and she fired off the second load of the night. Lucy rolled the woman back on top of her and they kissed and cuddled as cum slowly seeped out from around her cock that was still embedded deeply inside the woman. “Thank you. “The woman whispered as she kissed Lucy’s neck.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close