The Adventures of Tim Bodge - Cover

The Adventures of Tim Bodge

Copyright© 2023 by T Hodge1945

Chapter 1

Edited by Steve

Tim stood in line to board the space shuttle. He was on his way to his parent’s home back on Taboj. It had been twenty-five years since he left and joined the Elite Special Forces. Of course, he had spoken to them often over the years, but seeing them would be much better.

The line started to move, and he reached the shuttle’s entrance and handed the gate agent his ticket. “Sir, please, turn to your left, and you are in the front row on the right side, and the seat next to you will be empty. And Colonel, thank you for your service.”

Tim nodded to her and thanked her in return.

As Tim moved along the row of seats, he noted where the escape pods were. It was an ingrained military habit to need to know the location of everything important. He found his seat and sat down, placing his carry-on bag next to him.

Stretching, he looked around. A display screen was located forward and approximately six feet ahead of him. To the left of the screen was a doorway leading to the flight attendant station and then to the pilot’s cabin.

He made himself comfortable and waited. Eventually, everyone was seated. The flight attendant stood next to the door and picked up the microphone. “Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome aboard flight 201; we will arrive at the Bernin system in twenty-six hours. Please sit back and enjoy your flight. Once we are underway, we will provide beverages, and eight meals will be served during the trip.”

She turned around and asked Tim, “Colonel, would you like something to drink?”

chapter-1-updated-html-aa0cfdce9a124de9.jpg

No, thank you. “I’ll sit here and take advantage of this downtime.” He closed his eyes and asked himself what he was going to do. He had only been out for about two months and was drifting without a plan or goal.

Tim had to piss, got up, and headed for the head. He was standing over the urinal, pissing, when the door opened. He stood there still pissing, as the head flight attendant walked in and closed and locked the door behind her.

She walked over, stood behind Tim, reached around, took hold of his cock, and said, “Colonel, I think you need help.”

“I think this shuttle service gives the best service.”

She pulled him around using his cock as a guide, dropped to her knees, and licked his cock head. There was still the taste of urine. She looked up and said, “You have a strong flavor, but are very tasty.”

She licked and sucked, getting his cock wet. She stood and turned, raising her skirt and pulling her panties to the side. “Now, fuck me! I can’t resist a man in uniform.”

Tim had a thing for following orders. He bent her over the sink, placed his cock between her ass cheeks, and moved it up and down guaranteeing that it was nice and wet. Grabbing her hips, he placed his cock at her opening and shoved it.

The head flight attendant let out a moan and pushed back. She wanted him in her all the way. She grabbed a towel from the rack and shoved it in her mouth. She held onto the towel rack and moved her ass up and down to get friction for a quicker orgasm.

Tim grabbed her hips and began to pound her pussy. He knew that this had to be a quicky.

The head flight attendant squirmed and squealed in delight as the head penetrated her. She pulled the towel out and said, “Oh, fuck, do it harder; it’s feeling good,” and shoved the towel back in, biting hard on it as she came again.

Tim attacked her pussy at a fever pitch, bouncing off her butt with loud smacks. He was getting into the rhythm and became more aroused. Tim went all the way in with a single thrust until his balls bounced off her ass.

The room echoed with his grunts and the moans of the attendant. Tim asked, “You just love feeling me inside of you, don’t you?”

The attendant looked over her shoulder and mumbled, “Yeah.”

Tim leaned over her back and whispered, “Show me how much.”

“How?”

“By squeezing my cock with your pussy.”

Tim felt her squeeze her pussy muscles.

Her knees began to buckle, and Tim had to hold her up to finish. He started to pull out.

She spat out the towel and said, “Leave it in. I want to feel your load being deposited.”

Tim grabbed her hips tighter, shoved his cock in as far as possible, and held it there. As he shot into her, he let out a moan.

She stood, allowing her panties to slide back into place and the dress to fall. She turned, winked at him, and walked out the door.

Tim returned to his seat and began to smile.

He slept for about four hours and was awakened by a loud bang. He jumped up from his seat and started looking around. Seeing the flight attendant running towards him with a pale white face and in tears, he stopped her to find out what was happening. She looked at him and blurted, “We are being attacked, and they are taking the passengers.”

Tim held her and looked her in the eyes, asking, “What are you talking about?”

“Pirates have boarded the ship and are kidnapping everyone.” She broke free and rushed into the pilot’s cabin, where she and the pilot would be safe. Tim turned and saw people running around, scared. He saw a young couple sitting two rows back, paralyzed in fear and praying.

Tim walked over to them and said, in his commanding voice, “Follow me.”

They both got up without question and followed Tim. He helped them into an escape pod, closed the hatch, and launched it. He turned to see if there was anyone else who needed his help.

Tim looked towards the central stairway, saw smoke coming from the lower deck, and heard screams. Weaponless, he looked for an escape pod. Entering the first open one, he turned and pressed the close hatch button, raising his head just in time to see a weapon as it hit his head.

Tim’s time had come to a halt; he was in the dark. It was the most intense darkness he’d ever known. There was no sound or a flicker of light anywhere. Wondering if he was dead, he tried to move and felt like he was being restrained.

Finally, he heard a voice from far away: “Sir, can you hear me?” The voice was soft and sweet, like an angel might be.

He tried to turn his head to see who was talking to him, but he was powerless to move, and the attempt failed. In his state, he didn’t know if he was lying down or sitting up, as his sense of direction was disrupted.

He had no idea where he was. Then, the voice again said, “Sir, can you understand me?”

Again, Tim tried to find the source of the voice. He saw something for just an instant. There, in the far distance, was a flicker of light.

He had to move forward toward it. At the end of the tunnel, he knew there would be life, and he had to make it there. Remembering his training, he relaxed and concentrated on the move just a little at a time. He thought that he was crawling. He felt fatigued; it seemed like forever, but the light was getting larger and brighter. The voice again requested, “Sir, please open your eyes.”

As he mentally clawed closer to the light, his surroundings became gray. He opened his eyes and quickly closed them; the light was too intense.

“I am sorry. I’ll turn down the lights in the room for you. If you can, please rest a little longer. The next time you open them, you will feel better.”

Tim closed his eyes and waited to see what would happen. After what seemed like hours, he tried to open them. Finally, he opened them slightly and found most of the blurriness was gone. Now that the lights were dimmed, he could make things out. He focused on what he could see in front of him. It was a ceiling, and the bright light was just a lamp. It looked like one that would fit in a hospital.

He still couldn’t move his head, so he used his peripheral vision to look around, and he could only see cabinet tops with some books stacked on them. Then he heard that voice again: “Sorry, sir, I hope the lighting is better now.”

“Yes, thank you. But could I ask, Why can’t I move my head?”

“I applied a block because you were moving around too much while in a coma.” The voice replied. “If you would like, I’ll have it removed.”

“Yes, please.”

Tim felt something being pulled away from his head and neck, and he could now move. He looked to the right and saw a robot with a medical device in its arms. “Are you the one I talked to?”

chapter-1-updated-html-53b8ab366a36b017.jpg

The robot did not reply. The voice came from Tim’s other side: “No, he is just a bot that I use, and I am the one you have been talking to.”

Tim turned his head and saw a woman standing about four feet away. Tim tried to sit up. But there was a strap across his midsection restraining him, and he looked at it with a questioning look.

“Sorry, you may unfasten it if you want. Again, it was for your safety.”

Tim unfastened the strap and started to get up. “Please, sir, you are not strong enough to stand on your own.”

She was right, and Tim lay back down. He turned his head to look at her. “Could I ask your name?”

“My name is Sarha, and I am the controlling intelligence for the ship, its AI.”

The source of this story is SciFi-Stories

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close