The Adventures of Tim Bodge - Cover

The Adventures of Tim Bodge

Copyright© 2023 by T Hodge1945

Chapter 11

“If that’s what you want, it’s OK with me. But what are you going to do? You can’t just sit around doing nothing.” Tim exclaimed.

“Tim, I will do anything, except be forced to be a sex toy, to help around the ship,” said Pauline.

“I think we can look around and find something that you can do and would enjoy doing.”

Pauline, mollified, said, “I know how I look right now, and to some, it isn’t a nice look. Is there a form you might like more?”

Sarha popped into the conversation, “He likes how the other girls look.”

Before Tim could say anything, Pauline changed into a feline. “Please, no, the girls will think you’re making fun of them. You can stay in any form you want but that.” Tim told her.

“Sarha, do you have images of former female crewmembers?” asked Pauline.

Sarha started showing her different former crew members; Pauline looked at them and changed her body to match the image. She was comparing the picture but had no clothes, so the body she assumed was nude. Tim was pleased with the show.

“Tim, stop me when you see one you like, and that is how I will be from now on,” Pauline said with a small smile.

Tim sat there watching Pauline change from one form to another, with each one showing everything she had. His mouth was open a bit, and his eyes were wide open.

He was happy, that he was sitting down because seeing Pauline change into so many naked females was making his cock hard.

“Sarha, could you help me pick out a new body?” Pauline finally asked since she wasn’t getting any help from Tim.

“Yes, but how may I help?” Sarha asked.

“You keep track of all individuals on this ship and their health, right? Well, tell me which image makes Tim’s heart beat faster, and then I’ll have found the right one,” replied Pauline.

“I can do that,” Sarha said, and she started monitoring Tim’s reaction.

Pauline changed into about 10 to 15 female images of the former crewmembers, waiting a few seconds before looking in Sarah’s direction. Sarha shook her head, no, and she changed to the next one.

Pauline changed to a female with shoulder-length black hair, height 5 feet 6 inches, chest 36 C, pussy clean-shaven, long slender legs, and soft tan skin.

Sarha said with delight, “We must have a winner, Pauline.”

Pauline stopped changing and turned around so Tim could see her backside. She had a nice, rounded but firm ass. She turned back around, looking at Tim. “So, you like this form? I think I’ll keep it then.”

If she wasn’t a sex toy, Tim thought she was a sexy tease. His dick was starting to enlarge by itself.

Sarha said to Pauline, “Walk this way, lady, and we’ll put some movement into it. It will let you see how it will influence Tim when you walk. I’ll show you to your new quarters; they’re right down the hall from him.”

Pauline walked along with a smile, placing one foot in front of the other to make her hips move even more. “Sarha, do you think I overdid it?” she asked.

Sarha, looking back over her shoulder at Tim, said, “No, it was all in fun, and Tim is a man. He’ll have that look each time he sees you, now.”

Irene came into the lounge, passing the new girl and Sarha, and saw a bulge in Tim’s pants. She walked over to Tim and asked, “A blowjob or lap dance?”

“A lap dance, I need this cock in a pussy. After the show, I just saw.” Tim stood and lowered his pants moved to the front of his chair and brought his legs together,

Irene removed her uniform and lined herself up, gripped his cock, put her pussy over it, and gently started to drop herself over his shaft. Once she had him fully inside of her. She began her bouncing movement.

Tim reached around and began to play with her tits. He pulled and twisted. She moaned in pleasure as he continued to explore her body, his touch sending shivers down her spine. Tim knew exactly how to please her, and he was enjoying every moment of it.

Tim found this exciting, yet he yearned for control. He was quite horny watching Pauline’s display of naked females. He attempted to exert authority over Irene by telling her to lie across the table and grip the sides. To put it plainly, “I need you stretched out.”

Irene complied and stretched out across the table. She held on to the far edges, bracing herself for whatever was coming next.

Tim stood behind her after rising and gave her a quick look. With her legs slightly apart, the combination of her long legs and the high heels made for an impressive sight. Her behind appeared smooth and taut. The crack barely offered a hint as to what it concealed.

Tim approached with his cock in hand and rubbed it up and down, wetting her with his pre-cum.

She exhaled in shock at the dampness and felt the head penetrate her pussy-covered lips. She arched her back, feeling a wave of pleasure wash over her as he began to thrust deeper and harder. She moaned in ecstasy, surrendering herself completely to the sensations coursing through her body.

She reached her hand down to find her clit and began to stroke herself -- slowly at first, then faster. She suddenly convulsed, spasming into a sharp, sweet orgasm with an “Oh!”

Tim then plunged his cock well into her wetness, right through her swollen lips, prompting her to scream.

He stepped back and push her against the table and start fucking her with long, hard strokes, enjoying the sensation of her fluids running over his balls. She rode his shaft with her eyes closed. She was pinned against the table while he repeatedly hammered into her, raising her legs so that he could go further. She was having an orgasmic experience, and he could feel it coming on.

Her pussy tensed up and wrapped itself around his cock, squeezing him tight.

When Tim felt his testicles heave in reaction, he shouted, “Oh FUCK YEAH, I’M GOING TO CUM!” Jet after jet of cum blasted into her as he furiously drove his cock into her and threw her against the table.

Tim turned and sat back in his seat and tried to breathe normally.


Sarha showed Pauline to her quarters, which were identical to all of the others on this deck. The apartment had three rooms: a small bath, a sitting room, and a bedroom.

The sitting room included a food dispenser, a fridge-freezer, a table with four chairs, a sofa lounger, a large screen viewer, and two small end tables.

Sarha showed Pauline the bedroom. As they went in and looked around, a double bed was on the right, facing the wall. Opposite the bed was a walk-in closet and storage cabinets, and the closet was empty. The door toward the left was the bathroom. Sarha said, “Pauline, the machine inside the door is a designer machine. Just type in your new figure and pick a style, and it will make your new clothes. Pick many colors and styles; you will find a full closet before bed.”


Tim was returning to the bridge with a half-hard dick, thinking, ‘I’ll be in big trouble. Three females, all sexy and teasing me It doesn’t always make sense to get out of bed.’

“Tim, where is Pauline?” Tammy asked, “Why didn’t she come back with you?”

Tim said, grinning back at them, “All right, you two, cut it out. She wants to be modified into a feline, but I talked her out of it.”

“Why, that would have been an all-feline team. Three felines to one human male.” Tabitha said, “Not bad odds. We could have had a three-way feline tag-team orgy, and you could have been the trophy.”

“The champion gets him, and the remaining two get to hold the booby prize,” Tammy said.

“Tim, all kidding aside, what did this woman decide?” Tabitha wanted to know.

Still thinking about Pauline’s image, he replied, “You’ll just have to wait and see.”

A few minutes later, Sarha coughed lightly. Everybody looked toward the door and said, “Again, ladies, may I present Pauline?” Pauline entered the room with shoulder-length black hair, was 5 feet 6 inches tall, had a chest measurement of 36 inches, had long, slender legs, and soft tan skin, and was dressed in a white T-shirt with no bra and pink shorts.

Tammy smiled at her appreciatively and said, “You look a lot different from the first time. And I don’t mean that in a bad way.”

Tabitha looked at her with a grin and asked, “Did Tim have anything to do with how you look now?”

“Well, I had Sarha keep track of his heartbeat when it went up. We had a winner,” exclaimed Pauline.

“I bet when his heartbeat went up, so did something else,” Tammy said, looking at Tim to see if he was turning red.

Tim finally said, “All right, ladies, the fun is over for now. We need to get back to work. Tammy, where are we with our Gota-Qota?”

“We’re on our way, course set. We’ll be there in one week,” Tammy said.

“Ladies, please show Pauline around the ship,” Tim asked.

The three of them walked to the lift and headed for Deck 5. Pauline asked, “Can I ask, why is everyone in the same kind of clothing?”

Tammy replied, “Sarha told us that the former crew wanted everyone naked. Up until yesterday, everyone was naked. We rescued 600 individuals, so the captain decided to start wearing clothes. The girls picked those uniforms. They wanted to feel more comfortable and secure. Plus, it helps us distinguish between the crew and the rescued individuals.”

“So, aside from myself, will everyone else always be in that uniform?”

“No, not necessarily. We have just rescued a lot of people and they are on Deck 3. It’s up to each guest’s personal preference and comfort level. So you may choose to wear clothing or coverings, while the crew will remain in uniform.”

“But if Tim offers to bring me on as a crewmember,”

Tammy smiled and said, “You will have to be in uniform, just like the rest of us.”

“So, being in uniform is a requirement for crew members, and if I join the crew, I must be willing to adhere to this rule. It implies that clothing may be an option for crew members. Is that how I understand it?”

“Yes, we experienced the naked part as we boarded. We voluntarily decided to join the crew. Although being naked all the time seemed strange at first, it now seems normal. Now we are back to wearing uniforms. Well, all but Tabitha. She wants to wear regular clothes.”

“We have learned to adapt to the daily routines, and it has been a challenging but rewarding experience that we will never forget.”

They exited the lift on Deck 5, and the first thing to show her was the lake. Showing her the beach and then the changing room, Tammy asked, “Pauline, do you like to go swimming? If that is the case, Tim said that he did not worry about whether we were swimming topless or not. Just in case you wanted to swim that way.”

“I don’t know; first, I’ll need to get used to this body. I haven’t had these big tits before.” Pauline said, holding her hands to her breasts and attempting to lift them.

“Can you make them tinier while you’re swimming?” Tammy asked.

“I believe I can, but I’ll have to try it to find out. I’ll do that before going swimming.”

“Well, we haven’t got a thing we need to do right now, so let’s go swimming,” Tabitha said.

Pauline changed into a bathing suit and headed to the lake. She was having a difficult time with her brand-new tits moving all over the place. She asked, “Are you sure Tim said we might be able to go topless?”

“Yes, we’re naked, so you can be topless,” Tammy said and they all started for the water and began playing around, laughing, and playing grab-ass.

Pauline’s suit kept slipping off her shoulders and showing her breasts. She looked at the other and said, “I’m taking off this suit, I can’t handle these tits in this suit.”

Now all five girls were nude and having fun just horsing around. Pauline said, “This beach is now naked only.”

They played around in the lake for a while before going up to the beach and relaxing. “Pauline, what job did Tim give you?” Tabitha asked, raising onto her elbows.

“Tim hasn’t told me what job title I’ll have yet!” Pauline said with a thought, ‘I want to be needed. I used to be a fighter before leaving my homeworld. Besides I haven’t thought about taking a job. Then I would be a crewmember and have to be in uniform.”

“What kind of fighter—military or martial arts?” Tabitha asked.

“I trained in the military as a special ranger with all combat skills,” Pauline explained.

“Did they know of your shape-shifter skills?” Tammy asked.

“No, I wanted to train like everyone else. If the trainers had known, I would have been trained as a spy,” Pauline said.

“Well, maybe Tim could use you in the Tactical Department. If there is one,” Tabitha said.

“Do either of you sleep with Tim?” Pauline asked shyly.

Tabitha and Tammy looked at Pauline with a big grins and said, “We both have fun and sex with him, but there is no sleeping with him. If you sleep, you’ll be the only one.”

Looking at both girls, “Don’t you get mad or jealous?” asked Pauline. Tammy and Tabitha both shook their heads. No.

“No, we’re sisters. Besides, Tim is big enough to handle the two of us and do it twice or three times. You’ll just have to try him for yourself,” Tabitha states.

“Tim kind of grows inside of you if you know what I mean,” Tammy says. Her hands were about 10 inches apart, and she had a big smile.

Pauline was looking at Tammy’s hands and shaking her head. “No way!”

“Yes way. Just to the point, he fills you up. It feels good in your mouth or pussy. When he comes, it is always a tremendous amount,” Tammy said.

“So you understand what we mean, Tim has these things in his body; they are responsible for repairing his body,” Tabitha tells Pauline. They are called micro-nano-bots, and he is learning to manage them. He can control his dick, size, shape, and length. He is the one who needs to think about what he intends it to look like, and it turns into that.”

“Which makes it different for everyone and the difference for the mouth and pussy. Right?” Pauline asks.

“You have the right idea now. I have never had a mouth so full of cock; Tim was my first, but he made it so I wouldn’t gag or choke, he was just the right size and had a great taste,” Tabitha said.

“And I thought being a shape-shifter was fun; he has an advantage over me and is more satisfying,” Pauline says.

Tammy was displaying her claws, coming out of the tops of her hands, about one inch long each.

Pauline, gazing at them, said, “Those are deadly, beautiful, but deadly. Why are you showing those to me?”

Tammy was looking sad. “We had been fooling around at the lake. Tabitha and I clawed Tim terribly at the same time. We were on him both front and back.”

“Sarha, do you think you could have the bot named Hey Boy show Pauline the photographs of Tim, please?” asked Tabitha.

The bot appears next to Pauline; the picture on the monitor is Tim on the medical bed, with all the claw marks.

Looking at and noticing how terrible Tim’s body appeared, Pauline said, “He ought to be dead. But I just saw him.”

“That is what the micro-nano-bots do for Tim. It will only take a few minutes to repair the damage.” Tammy said.

“Ladies, while I’m here, is there anything I can get you? Oh! I see we have a new guest. May I ask your name, please?” Hey Boy asked.

Pauline said, with a look of surprise on her face, “I didn’t know the bots could talk. But today is a day of surprises. My name is Pauline. What do you have to drink? “She was sitting up now, starting to cover herself.

“Yes, Pauline, I can bring you a drink, and you do not need to cover yourself. I haven’t seen such beauty as yours in over 1,250 years.”

“Pauline, The lake bots are Hey Boy and Hey You. They are here to serve and make all of us women feel good. Hey boy, three non-alcoholic drinks, please,” Tammy said.

“Hey boy, could you make mine a crushed chin?” Asked Pauline.

“Yes, Pauline, I will search my database to find out how to mix it.”

“Three drinks are coming right up,” Hey Boy stated.

The girls are looking at each other with big smiles. “I guess, when a bot makes you a remark like that, it has to mean something. I wonder if we turned him on.” Tammy laughed.

Hey Boy returns with the drinks and gives each of them their requested one. “If you ladies need anything, call. I’ll come immediately.” Hey Boy turns and moves away.

All the girls were lying there, enjoying their drinks, and relaxing. After another hour or so, Tammy says, “I think it is time to turn in; see you in the morning, Pauline.”

As they headed to their quarters, Tammy asked, “Tabitha, do we want to sleep with Tim tonight? We could both could join him.”


When Tim awoke, five ladies were occupying his bed. He had Tabitha on his left and Tammy on his right. Three more were hiding behind these two. He felt the warmth of their bodies against his own as they lay their arms around him. It was good to have someone close by first thing in the morning, and when he lifted his head to glance around, he saw that the females were indeed naked.

Knowing the familiar sense of being next to someone gave Tim a soothing and reassuring emotion. He reflected on the events of the last few days as he lay in bed. It was Sarha who came to his aid first, then the two felines, and now it was Pauline. This must have some significance.

The felines both began to wake up. Each looked at Tim with big, brilliant smiles. Tabitha said, “I hope you didn’t mind us joining you. We each needed to feel safe and secure.” They both curled up in his arms.

“It feels nice to have someone next to me in the morning; it’s twice as wonderful with you both.” Tim held both felines tightly and gave them both a tight hug. Leaning across, he delivered a quick kiss but said, “I think we need to start the day.”

“I guess you’re correct. My breakfast in bed is calling my name.” Tabitha sat up and threw back the cover and grabbed his cock and as her little body bobbed up and down Tim’s cock, he fondled her. Her tongue was busy; it was warm, moist, and tantalizing. Her fingers grazed his cock before she retreated and buried her nose against his belly.

Tim was moved and delighted with Tabitha’s newfound boldness.

He started to say something, but Tammy had other ideas. She placed her own hands on his face, turned him towards her, and touched his lips with a quick but demanding kiss. He wrapped his arms around her in a huge hug. They kissed for several minutes without a break.

Tammy did a good job of distracting Tim so Tabitha could have some more time before Tim could say anything. She assisted Tabitha as well, and she placed one hand on the back of Tabitha’s head.

Tabitha worked enthusiastically to get Tim’s dick fully erect. She almost had his eight inches straight out. She began at the balls, licking and sucking, ensuring they were wet. She worked her way up the shaft, gave it a little damp lick, and used her mouth and hand in unison to stroke and suck the entire length.

At the head of his dick, she came to a halt. There was some sweet and salty pre-cum resting there, just for her. She stuck her tongue out to lap it up like a kitten. She then put her mouth on the tip of his dick; she wet her lips, opened them, and slid them over the head.

Tabitha thought about the last time she and Tim had done this. ‘The last time she was in heat and did not care about anything except herself.’ Now, it is more for his enjoyment and pleasure. But she could also enjoy it.

She had approximately two inches of Tim’s dick in her mouth, moving up and down, keeping his cock wet, and taking a little more each time. She felt she was doing well, and the added weight of Tammy’s hand on her head did help a little.

Tim halted the kissing and turned to look at Tabitha, enjoying her excellent effort. “Tabitha, that’s wonderful. Is there something I can do?”

“Tim, Tabitha is only doing what our mother told us to do: ‘Finish your food before you speak.’

Tammy looked at Tim and said that with a smile, and then both went back to kissing. Tammy kept Tim’s tongue in her mouth and sucked on it. She knew she was helping Tabitha because Tim was squeezing her tits, and she was relishing the sensations he was giving her.

Tabitha had most of his dick in her mouth, back to her esophagus; she just gagged slightly and started bobbing up and down on Tim’s shaft. Tammy gently placed her hand on Tabitha’s head and encouraged her to keep going deeper on Tim’s cock.

The source of this story is SciFi-Stories

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close