The Adventures of Tim Bodge - Cover

The Adventures of Tim Bodge

Copyright© 2023 by T Hodge1945

Chapter 12

Pauline training:

“I can change into different bodies, Sarha, as you are aware. Would you happen to have any images of various large animals? I refer to a fierce creature with enormous claws! The next time, I want to be protected.” Asked by Pauline.

“I’ll get these images put on a portable viewscreen for you because I have a ton of them from various worlds. If you plan to change into some of these, cargo bay two is the best place to do it. I’ll send Jerazol, a Jerazol clone, to the bay with the viewscreen.” Sarha stated.

Pauline left to go to Cargo Bay 2 to meet the clone. Once there, she saw Jerazol, a utility clone constructed to do the heavy lifting. Jerazol demonstrated that his body could stretch from two feet to over nine feet in height. He was able to turn 360 degrees without stopping. Like most of the clones, “Is there anything special you need?” Jerazol asked.

“Yes, I need the viewscreen that Sarha programmed. Jerzaol pointed out the screen on a small table by the wall. Pauline started to view the animals from different worlds; one was about two feet tall but had razor-sharp teeth, and the others were very tall. She thought,’ This may help me be able to defend myself, and it may even come in handy with being around the girls if they are attacked.’

Pauline continued to look at the pictures Sarha gave her. The only time she did the shape-shifting was when she hid from people. She thought, ‘On my planet, monsters were the only ones who could do this. And I was one of them, and I changed to hide who I was. Now it’s different, and I don’t feel like a monster, and I feel like I’m part of the crew.’

“Jerazol, I am ready to start practicing changing my shape,” Pauline said. “Can you get me a mirror or something to reflect my image, please?” While Jerazol left, she removed her clothes and placed them on the table.

Jerazol returned with a 6-foot piece of polished metal and placed it against the wall so Pauline could see herself.

Pauline saw what she looked like and thought of Tammy. After a brief moment, she appeared to be an identical twin. She thought, ‘Tammy and I could have fun with Tabitha, playing around.’ While in Tammy’s shape, she pulled out her claws, moved around, and clawed at things. ‘I think she really could hurt someone with these things!’

I wonder how Tammy would look with big tits and maybe a bigger pussy. She thought for a moment and began to change her appearance to match her thoughts. Pauline altered her body, giving herself larger breasts and a more pronounced genital area. As she continued to transform, she wondered how Tammy would react to this new version of herself. After changing into Tammy with tits about the size of DDD cups and pussy lips about three times their original size, She sat back on a box and thought how heavy her C cups were and how these damn DDD cups would be a killer. But the pussy was three times her original size and could get her whole hand inside.

She moved on and saw a picture of an animal about 6 feet tall with four arms and a beaked head. She thought about the animal and started to change. It took a few minutes to finish. She thought, ‘This is where I need the practice. I need to change within a few seconds. If it takes minutes to change, they or I could be dead.’

Pauline spent the next few hours practicing by changing into other forms as she saw them on the screen.

After Tim left Shail:

Shail watched as Tim walked out the door. She needed to take a shower before finding a place to eat. As she walked towards the bathroom, she couldn’t help but wonder who this Tim was. She hoped that he would come back to the fitness room and that they could enjoy another sex section. She sighed and turned on the water, hoping that the hot shower would help clear her mind and make her feel better.

After taking the shower and stepping into the hallway. Sarha appeared in front of her. “Miss Shail, I am Sarha, the ship’s AI.”

Shail stopped in her tracks and asked, “Did I do something wrong?” She had a frightened look.

“Oh, no, I am sorry if I frightened you. I was going over your information sheet and noticed you did medical research. Would you like a job?”

“Yes, but why would you need a medical research person? You have a whole crew.”

“Even though we have a large crew, none of them are qualified to perform medical research work. It has to be done by someone like you. I understand that this may be a daunting task, but I have faith in your abilities and am confident that you will be able to handle it. Additionally, we can provide any necessary training or resources to support you in this role.”

“Where would I be, exactly? Imagine if I really did require something.”

It is difficult to determine what you would require without further context or information about your needs and preferences. However, the captain told me to get whatever you need. So, please let me know what you would like me to assist you with, and I will do my best to fulfill your request. Is there anything specific that you have in mind?

“I have an inquiry. Can I work on the things I’m interested in if I do what you want?”

“It depends on the nature of your interests and how they align with the goals and objectives of what the captain wants you to work on. Let’s discuss your interests and see if we can incorporate them into the project.”

“Ok, I’ll take the job. But I’ll have to get something to eat first. Is there a place around here?”

“You are welcome to eat in the officers’ lounge on the bridge if you so choose. Once you’ve finished eating, your new quarters will be ready.”

“What do you mean by new quarters?”

“Crew members live on deck 2, so you will be moved there. The lift is updated with your information and will allow you to go anywhere on this ship. Tomorrow morning your area of medical research will be ready.”

“If you wish to eat, go ahead and enter the lift, and it will take you to the bridge. When you leave the lift, there will be a clone that will be your companion for as long as you want. She will comply with any request you make of her. The officer’s lounge offers a variety of cuisine options to choose from.”

Shail entered the lift, which did not seem to be moving. However, as soon as the lift door opened, it showed the bridge, and a Dark-headed human female stood there. ⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠ “Hello, Shail, my name is Lari, and I am your assistant. If you would please come with me, we’ll go to the officers’ lounge.”

Shair looked shocked, she asked, “I’m sorry, Sarha said there would be a clone here. Have you seen her?”

“Shail, I am the clone. I am made in the image of a human; they can send you someone else if you’d like me to excuse myself. My purpose is to assist and serve in any way possible.”

“Please answer my query. I am completely naked, because of the monsters.”

“Please, return to the lift and we will go to a unit and get you some clothes before we eat if that is okay with you?”

“Yes, it would be nice to have clothes. Why are you dressed that way?”

According to the former captain’s orders, the crew members were to be naked. We now dress differently, thanks to the new captain. Each member of the clone crew will wear this attire. These uniforms may or may not be worn by non-clones members of the crew.

“So, including the captain, every member of the crew will be naked? Am I to stay naked also?” She asked as she moved alongside Lari and made her way to the door at the end of the hallway.

Lari chuckled and shook her head. “No, by the order of the new captain, everyone will be dressed.” Walking up to a door and walking inside. “lease follow me, I’ll take you to the walking-in closet and the clothing machine.”

Shair was shown how to use the machine and within minutes she was dressed. She said, “Now for something to eat.”

As they approached the bridge the door automatically opened. Entering Lari allowed Shail time to look around and scope out the bridge and crew.

The lounge door slid open as they approached it with a right turn, and they entered. Shail turned to look around the area and noticed a person seated at a table with six females, two of whom were felines. The person seemed to be engrossed in a conversation with the females, and Shail wondered if they should interrupt or wait for a more appropriate time to approach them.

Shail recognized Tim, setting at the table, and wondered what he was doing there.

Lair started toward the table, and Shail reached for her arm. She decided to wait and observe for a little longer before approaching the group.

“Why do you want to wait?”

“I think I know that guy.” She stared at Tim for a moment before three of the women suddenly rose from their seats and shifted positions under the table. Each one advanced their way between the respective person’s legs and proceeded to remove or move their clothing to the side, then to lick and suckle them.

“Oh, the guy is our captain, Tim Bodge; the other three are Tabitha, who is the pilot; her sister Tammy, who is the navigator; and Pauline, who is ... why she hasn’t been offered a job yet, I have no idea.”

Tim looked up, saw Shail, and waved her over. He reached and tapped Irene on the head as he rose, waiting for her to stop sucking.

Shail walked over to him with a smile on her face, and he greeted her warmly. “Tabitha, Tammy, Pauline, this is my friend, Shail,” he introduced them.

Shail greeted the group, and they all exchanged pleasantries. As they settled into conversation, Tim pointed toward a chair and asked if she would like to join them.

“I hope I’m not intruding,” she said as she sat.

“No, not at all.” Tim sat and spread his legs, allowing Irene to come back between them. “Sallie, please.”

Sallie walked over to Tim and said, “Yes, Tim.”

He looked at Shail and said, “Sallie, is the lounge waitress; she’ll take your order for breakfast.”

“Do you have toast and tea? If so, please.” As she ordered, she felt something against her legs. Looking down and saw Lari. Whispering, “What are you doing?”

Lari looked into Shail’s eyes and smiled. “I am doing what all good friends do: satisfying a friend’s needs. Now spread these beautiful legs apart and allow me to devour that wonderful pussy.”

Shail hesitated for a moment, unsure if she wanted to go through with it, but the look in Lari’s eyes was so intense that she found herself unable to resist. As Lari’s lips and tongue explored her pussy, Shail felt a rush of pleasure, unlike anything she had ever experienced before.

She looked around the table and saw that everyone was eating and paid no attention to her and her soft moans.

Sallie brought the toast and tea and sat them in front of her, then said, “Jelly and butter are on the table. Will there be anything else?”

She replied, “No, that’s all I need for now. I appreciate it.” She spread jam on her toast and started to take a bite.

At the exact same time, Lari sucked Shail’s clit into her mouth.

Getting out a low groan, Shail leaned back on her chair, her legs straight and rigid. Still holding the toast to her lips.

Tim smiled and said, “The toast and jelly are that good?”

With one hand on Lari’s head, Shail nodded her agreement and said, “Oh, yes. Oh shit ... I’m going to cum ... I never...” She cradled the toast between her lips and held it there. While placing her other hand on Lari’s head and pulling her between her legs further. She began to babble as her body bounced faster and faster. Spitting out the toast “Awwww fuck, I’m cumming!!” she screamed as her body convulsed.

Shail hadn’t cum that hard in a long time, and she felt drained of her energy. She sat in her chair with her arms hanging to her side, unable to raise them. She looked around the table and saw that no one was looking at her.

She looked down at Lari and smiled with what little energy she had left. She said, “Thanks; you were great.”

Tim looked toward Shail and said, “If toast and jelly does that for breakfast, think what a bedtime snack will do.”

Tim on the bridge:

Tim finished his breakfast, and he said, “Ladies, I need to go to the bridge and check on the morning reports.” He quickly got up from the table and headed towards the door. As he walked towards the bridge, he mentally prepared himself for the day ahead. Irene walked beside him, “Tim is everything okay?”

“Yes, so far everything is okay.”

Tim settled into his seat and requested an update on the ship’s status. Saraha updated them on their location and the ship’s condition.

Tammy came onto the bridge in a happy mood. She skipped over to Tim’s seat and stood there, holding a sheet of paper.

Tim looked up from his console screen and smiled at her. ‘What’s that you’re holding?’ he asked, curious.”

Tammy began to tell Tim about her navigator’s license. She used the Talbegnon device to study. “I took the Astro-Navigation exam last night,” Tammy said; she gave Tim her ID to check. He turned to the console and scanned her ID.

“Tammy, it usually takes months of study and a few years of practical experience to qualify at that level of experience. Well, this is unbelievable. I’m proud of you.” Tim complimented her for a job well done.

“It just seems to come easily, and it must be the lesson and the Talbegnon device that helped ... Tim, I was amazed at the Talbegnon. You place it on your head, and it reads the information about the subject you want, and for some reason, your mind retains the knowledge. Besides, you learn more at a faster rate. I think that machine learning could be used in schools to teach kids.

Tammy moved to her chair, bounced up and down, and sat with the most incredible grin. She is so pleased that Tim is proud of what she has done.

“Now that we have a real first-class navigator,” Sarha said, “I will be able to allow Tammy to handle all of the navigation.”

Both Tim and Tammy said “no” at the same time. Your skills are still needed.

“Since you are responsible for navigation and Tabitha is responsible for being the pilot, I do not have a job,” Sarha replied, smiling.

“Sarha, if you quit, who will tell the girls what they are doing wrong?” Tim asked. “Besides, who will keep the clones in line?”

“Tim, the girls seem to be doing a great job. I’ll stay around since I’m stuck in this computer machine.” She started laughing.

Tabitha on the firing range:

Tabitha left the lounge and headed to the firing range. She thought, ‘I need more practice, but I need a more powerful weapon.’ She got to the firing range and said, “Sarha, I need your help.”

Sarha appeared beside Tabitha and asked, “How may I be of help?”

Tabitha told her what she wanted.

Sarha asked Tabitha to follow her. She led her to the armory. She showed her different weapons: a heavy pistol, a laser pistol, a neutron blaster, a large shotgun, a laser rifle, a neutron rifle, an assault rifle, and a Tachyon rifle.

“Why are there so many different types of weapons?” Tabitha asked.

“Being around so many different worlds, I picked up weapons during my travels, and it just made sense.” Sarha turned around to look at the weapons and told Tabitha, “It is prohibited to use some of them on board a vessel, as they will blow a hole in the ship’s hull.”

“Which one will I have to train on next?” Tabitha asked, waiting for Sarha to select one. Sarha pointed to the assault rifle, and Tabitha picked it up and, remembering her safety training, checked the safety first. She got everything she needed from the armory and headed to the firing range.

“Stop; before you fire, remember how the other weapons kicked. Well, this one will do the same. Also, remember to start with single shots first.” Sarha said.

“Thanks,” Tabitha donned her ear and eye protection, got into the standing position, and, ready to fire, braced herself. She fired the first shot but did not feel the kick as badly as she had thought. She was now prepared to spend time practicing with single shots for a while and then moving on to groups of three shots. She could practice whenever her schedule permitted.

Tim making his call:

Tim called an old friend, Lt. Col. Jim Timberside. He’s the military buyer at Shayeland Shipyard. It’s one of the first space stations built and is positioned somewhere near the edge of the solar system.

Tim used the Secure Channel Robust Universal Communication Relay, which only took a few minutes to connect.

“Lieutenant Bill Wellington here, Colonel Timberside Office. Please tell me how I can be of assistance.” He is watching the screen.

“This is Colonel Tim Bodge, retired. I wish to talk to Colonel Jim Timberside, please.” Tim said.

“What is it about, Sir? If I may ask?” Bill asked.

Tim responded, “I’m an old buddy from the army. The door to the colonel’s office was open when Tim noticed a woman exiting and buttoning her blouse. Call me again, she said as she turned and glared back into the office.

“Please, hold ... Sir, Colonel Tim Bodge, retired, is on the line,” Bill said as he put the connection on hold. “He wants to talk with you.”

Lt. Col. Jim Timberside said, “Put him through.” The Colonel was at his desk and had been working on some correspondence.

“We thought you were dead, Tim; glad you’re not,” he said, peering into the monitor. “Now how are things going?”

“Well, it has been an interesting three weeks.” Tim replied, “First, I was placed into an escape pod, picked up by a ship, saved three females, mined 10 tons of kirenium, and killed fifteen space spiders. That’s it in a nutshell!

“Not a bad start for someone out of the service for only two months. It appears that retirement is a good thing for you.” The colonel said.

“I just wanted to relax and travel,” Tim replied.

“Well, you have traveled, haven’t you?” he smiled and laughed at Tim.

“Jim, I have a question. Is there something going on out here that I should know about?”

“What makes you ask that?”

“Well, there are three ladies I rescued from pirates.” Tim shook his head, knowing how the military worked, classifying everything.

“Tim, you have not heard this from me. But lately, we have had a lot of attacks by pirates.”

“What types of incidents are we speaking about, robberies or cargo theft?”

“Both, as well as abductions and murder. The thing is, they are not in one area but all over the place.”

“One of these ladies worked on a space station and was abducted. They took her because they needed an engineer.” Tim cautiously said.

“Okay, most spacecraft require an engineer!” Jim replied.

“I concur, but she had been there for only one week before this happened. In addition, she called her on-duty supervisor to check whether it was OK for her to leave her position, and it was approved.”

“Well, Tim, would you like to have her file a complaint?”

“I’ll have her file as soon as we get there, but until then, is there something else I need to know about?”

“We are experiencing problems with the Targkeleaxs,” Jim stated.

“They’re the giant race? over 9 feet tall, and around 800 pounds?” Tim responded.

“Tim, I know you are retired, but could I bring you on as a consultant?” Jim asked, “If needed, you could help some of the officers out there when necessary.”

“How will I be able to help?” Tim asked. “Jim, why would you want me to do this? You have men still in the service that could and should be doing this.”

“Tim, to tell you the truth, I do not know who to trust anymore.” “If I say yes, where do I fit in the chain of command? What happens when someone questions my authority?”

“You are there if they need a helping hand. If you run across more pirates or something else that needs to be taken care of, that’s up to you. Now, I need to take another call. It was great catching up with you, and thanks for the help.”

Tim sat there and thought while he looked at an empty viewscreen, pondering what had occurred. ‘Is there something big happening at the Shayeland Shipyard? Or is it more significant than that?’

Tammy wants something more:

Tammy sat on the bridge with her heart pounding away. She was pleased that Tim was proud of her for getting her First-Class Navigator License. Now she had to think of something else to do. “Sarha, I need to study something else; any ideas?”

Sarha questioned, “Tammy, do you know what sounds fun or pleasant to try?”

“Yeah, but I’ve already given Tim my cherries, both pussy, and asshole, ... nonetheless, if you think that he would fuck me more, I’ll give it a shot?” A response from Tammy She sat there, attempting to come up with something.

“Tammy, if you have a problem. The best thing to do is to get your mind off the subject.”

“You are right. But how do you take your mind off of eight inches pounding into your pussy, making you cum over and over? ... I think I’ll go to the fitness center and work out for a while.” Tammy headed to the fitness center, strolled in, read the placards, and began to chuckle. She thought the former crew members did have a thing for signs.

Mr. Muscle detected that someone had come into the center and started towards the entrance. “Welcome to the Rustyville Fitness Center. My name is Mister Muscle, and may I have your name for our logbook, please?”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close