The Adventures of Tim Bodge - Cover

The Adventures of Tim Bodge

Copyright© 2023 by T Hodge1945

Chapter 2

When Tim awoke, he felt his morning wood. However, it seemed to be wet. He sat up and looked around, seeing Melissa to his left and Irene to his right. Emma was smiling at him when he lifted the cover.

“I was beginning to take care of your issue, Tim. Is that okay?” She had his cock in the palm of her hand.

Tim looked at her with anticipation, waiting for her next move. She smiled mischievously, knowing she had complete control over him.

Tim nodded, lowered the cover, and then shut his eyes. This is a good way to wake up, he reasoned.

Emma cupped his balls with one hand and stroked the length of his hardened shaft with the other. Before beginning to lick the underside of Tim’s cock, she rubbed her face against it and observed it hardening.

Tim felt her tongue perform extraordinary feats and believed she was going to swallow him. He was ready to feel that warm, soft mouth. As she took him in, he let out a low moan of pleasure and closed his eyes, savoring the sensation. He knew he was in good hands and couldn’t wait to see what other surprises she had in store for him.

She only licked the tip and pushed additional pre-cum to the surface. He closed his eyes and let out a deep sigh of pleasure as she continued to tease him, savoring every moment of the erotic experience. With a mischievous smile, she finally took him fully into her mouth, sending waves of ecstasy through his body.

Melissa opened her eyes, looked at Tim, and asked, “Is she doing a good job?”

Tim was startled, opened his eyes, and saw Melissa raised on one elbow and answered,” Yes, she’s been working really hard and making great progress.”

Melissa approached Tim and kissed him deeply. As they continued to kiss, their tongues danced together. Melissa’s heart was racing as she felt Tim’s arms wrap around her.

Tim’s nipple became stiff when he felt a tongue touch it. It went straight into Irene’s mouth. Tim let out a soft moan as Irene continued to kiss and suck on his nipple, sending shivers down his spine. He had never experienced such intense pleasure before.

He felt that familiar feeling and his cock stiffened even more.

Emma sucked as hard as she could, knowing Tim was about to cum.

Tim moaned loudly as he released his load into Emma’s mouth, feeling a wave of pleasure wash over him. Emma swallowed every drop and smiled up at him, satisfied with her work.

Emma permitted Tim’s cock to pop out of her mouth. She slipped from underneath the cover and joined everyone next to Tim.

Irene asked, “Tim, did you sleep well?” She now sat with her back against the headboard, along with Tim and Melissa. Emma sat between Tim’s legs on her knees.

“Yes, I slept quite well with all your bodies to keep me warm.”

“Tim, what are we going to do?” asked Irene. She watched Tim exit the bed and head to the shower.

Tim entered the bathroom and noticed the shower, thinking to himself, “It’s so big that four or five people could fit in it.” He returned to the entrance and inquired, “Would anyone like to shower with me?”

All three volunteered and moved quickly to the shower.

In frustration, he looked for the controls and asked loudly how to turn the shower on. To his surprise, a menu of options appeared on the wall. Noting the menu was in English, Tim quickly selected his choices and was engulfed in streams of water from the three walls simultaneously at his shoulders and hips. It was fantastic, and he reveled in the pulsing jets on his sore muscles.

Water began to slow down until it stopped.

He wondered what had happened. He noticed the women, and they gathered around him with soapy hands and began washing him.

Melissa grabbed his cock and began to wash it. It began to grow; she looked into Tim’s eyes and said, “If his cock starts getting hard now, we’ll never get out of here.”

Irene kneeled at Tim’s back, soaped her hands, and started washing his balls. She touched Tim’s legs and spread them further apart. She smiled to herself and, with a soapy finger, slid a finger into Tim’s ass.

Tim felt the edge of one of her perfectly manicured nails snake its way into his brown bud. He winced as she slid it home and wriggled it merrily back and forth.

Tim turned and looked at her and said, “Stand up, turn around, and bend over.”

Irene did what she was told. She stood, turned, and bent with her hands on the shower’s wall.

Tim walked up to her, pushed, and shoved his cock head into her ass. When he overheard a groan, she begged, “Please, all the way in. I like how it feels.

She pushed her hips back and allowed Tim’s cock to enter her ass with its entire length. She gasped as his cock reached its limit and he jabbed and slapped his balls against her wet legs.

Irene’s muted cries of pleasure filled the shower walls as Tim continued to pound her ass. She whispered in urgent anticipation, “Oh God, I’m close. Don’t stop.”

Tim felt his sperm beginning to rise, so he grabbed her hips, pulled back, remained firmly in her ass, and discharged his entire load.

Irene, with a desire in her eyes, “Go on, fuck me some more, make me cum again.”

Melissa said, “No more. You can have him later today.” She reached over and pulled Irene from Tim’s cock.

The pulsing jets started back up and rinsed the soap away.

They stepped out, and warm air began to dry them.

A forge of habit, Tim looked for his clothes. Remembering, he shrugged his shoulders. The women dressed in their high heels, and all started for the door. “Tim where are we going?” asked Melissa.

“Well, I need breakfast, so across the hall.”

Once in the Mess hall, he noted the food menu was to his right. Cubicles were on the left, and four were set up with four chairs.

Tim made his way to the food menu and asked Irene about it.

“Tim, press the red button and tell them what you want to eat. You can pick from the menu or order a special, and they will fix it the way it is in their database. Our Replicators manipulate the building blocks of matter to make whatever food is needed. We start with the basic raw material, oxygen, hydrogen, nitrogen, carbon, and trace elements, and processing mixes the right amounts to make food that you can safely eat. The machine creates the desired consistency, form, color, and flavor.”

Tim ordered a ham and egg breakfast with whole wheat toast and java. Then sat with the women and waited. A naked waitress delivered his food; he tried his meal and found it was amazingly delicious.

Tim asked, “Irene, do you clones ever sleep?”

Irene chuckled and replied, “No, Tim. We don’t need to sleep as humans do. Our bodies are designed to function without rest.”

“Then, why do you lay next to me at night?”

“Our bodies are designed to function without rest, but our minds need time to recharge and rejuvenate. That’s why getting enough sleep is essential for overall health and well-being.”

“Can I ask you something else?” ⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠

“Sure, feel free to ask me anything you want. I’m here to help and answer your questions to the best of my ability.”

“What happens to my cum once it enters your body?”

“Tim, just like human females, we do go to the restroom. Your cum from blowjobs, ass fucking, or the pussy is all stored in our system until we use the restroom. Does that answer your question?” I apologize if this information makes you uncomfortable. Is there anything else I can help you with?”

“No, you have answered my question in a way I could understand, thank you for that.”

Once he was finished, they headed for the Bridge.

Tim stepped onto the Bridge and saw Sarha standing beside the Captain’s chair. She turned to Tim and asked. “How are you feeling this morning, Tim?”

“Feeling better, thank you. A good night with these women is wonderful for the body.” Tim replied as he walked toward Sarha.

Tim saw Jill in the pilot’s seat. She got up, walked to him, met him in the middle of the bridge, kissed him, and whispered, “I hope the girls took good care of you last night.” She made sure that her breasts were touching Tim’s, and her hand grabbed his cock, letting him know that he could have her anytime.

Tim whispered back, “Yes, at least three times each.” He felt Jill’s hardened nipples.

Tim looked around and wondered what to do next. Sarha pointed to the Captain’s chair. “Tim, you should sit here. Since you are the Temporary Captain.”

Jill did a sexy walk back to her station, swaying her hips as she walked. Tim couldn’t help but stare at her in awe as she exuded confidence and grace with every step she took, leaving a lasting impression. She stood next to her seat and bent to pick up something. Allowing Tim to have a lasting look at her ass and pussy.

Tim was watching Jill as he started to sit in the chair, and without thinking, his cock began to harden.

Tim sat down, and the chair molded itself to his body, seemingly made for his six-foot-two frame. “Sarha, the way this chair feels, your former captain must have been about my size.”

“Yes, he was. But it would not have mattered as the chair automatically adjusts for the person sitting.” She turned to look at the control displays, knowing all the information. But from experience, she found it made a person more comfortable when she looked in the same direction as they did.

Emma noticed Tim watching Jill, and his cock was starting to harden. She moved to her knee in front of the Captain’s seat and, holding his cock and started licking it, from the balls to the tip. She slowly began to take care of him while he continued his conversation with Sarha.

“What are your plans? Are we going to stay in this system or go somewhere else?” Tim asked.

“We will remain here for a while, and I can drop you at your destination if you want to resume your trip.”

“Sarha, if you have been around for 1,250 years with no crew members. Why haven’t you taken another one along the way?”

“I have picked up quite a few people. Most of them were like you, left for dead, and they thought I endangered them. Everyone acted as though I was crazy, screaming and demanding to go home or begging me not to kill them. So, I put them back where they were, but with a greater chance of being rescued.”

“Well, thanks for not killing me,” Tim said with laughter and a smile.

“Tim, what was your occupation?” Sarha asked.

“I was a commander of an Elite Special Forces unit.” He replied.

“What is an Elite Special Forces unit? Was it some kind of combat unit?” she asked.

“Yes, it is a team of twelve individuals, each with different expertise. We trained others to fight, and we have trained many groups in different areas of our home planet and off-world colonies.”

“So, have you commanded men in battle?”

“Why are you asking me that?”

“It’s good to know about the person who is the Temporary Captain. What were your skills?”

“As a unit commander, I had to be trained in all the skills, but my background was weapons and their use.”

“Tim, as you were being treated, I noticed a lot of scars. Were they from injuries in combat?”

“Yes, I have had my share of wounds numerous times. Fortunately, none bad enough to put me out of service.”

“I noticed that you are in good condition. Have you done a great deal of exercise?”

“Yes, when possible, I started every day with exercise and a 5-mile run.”

“Well, Colonel, it’s nice to know that the Temporary Captain is in decent shape, knows weapons, and can command troops.”

“Sarha, speaking of weapons, what weapons are available?”

“Tim, as Temporary Captain, I am limited with the information I can provide,” replied Sarha.

“I understand, but withholding information will make my job harder. So, what can you tell me about your capabilities?”

“The former crew members fought against other species, and our shields were repeatedly attacked. However, they were never breached. My offensive weapons consist of two parts, which is all I can reveal at present.” Sarha replied.

“Thank you for that information.”

Tim paused while he decided what to eat. He said, “I would like to order a meat and cheese sandwich with a cup of java.”

A few minutes later, Sallie came through the door carrying the food tray. Like yesterday, she held the tray with one hand over her head. “Tim here is your lunch. That is what you call meals currently, isn’t it?” Pulling the tray out again and setting the food. “Can I help you with anything else?”

“No, thank you, Sallie. I’ll call.” While eating lunch, he stared at the screen, seeing the vast space outside the ship. Thinking, ‘It’s there, just waiting.’

“Isn’t this beautiful?” — it’s just waiting until the right person discovers it. That person will try to figure out what’s right ahead of them. There are so many worlds out there to see.” Sarha told him.

Tim looked at Sarha and said, “It’s been my dream for several years. To visit places, see new things, and try to understand what new worlds are about. After so many years on the teams, I needed a change.”

“Well, you’ll have an opportunity to do that if you want to travel with me. I shall allow that to happen. While I am an AI, I enjoy having somebody to talk with.” Sarha stated.

Tim finished his lunch and called Sallie.

Sallie walked over to Tim and picked up the tray, “Will there be anything else, Tim?”

“No, the meal was great, and I appreciate your help.”

She turned and walked away. The empty cup of java fell from the tray. Sallie moved her legs apart and bent over at the waist, her swollen, bare pussy stuck out. Using a hand on the floor to pick up the cup.

Hearing the cup hit the floor, Tim looked around to see what had transpired. Tim saw Sallie with her legs spread apart and her ass and pussy spread out wide. His cock immediately hardens.

Tim left his seat and moved toward Sallie. With his cock in hand, he placed the other hand on Sallie’s hip.

Sallie felt the hand on her hip and knew what was about to happen. She placed the tray on the floor and braced herself using both hands. Her heart was racing, but she tried to stay calm and focused. She wanted Tim to enjoy fucking her. That was what each clone was for—to be used.

The source of this story is SciFi-Stories

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close